Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex drive quite high

My sex drive is too high. I'm 25. I feel the need to get off every day, and I feel a bit ashamed about it. In bed in the mornings or evenings, my attention invariably turns to my dick, and it's distracting me from being productive.

I was very sexually repressed in my teens and early twenties, so I have only relatively recently started dating etc... I think it has something to do with it. I don't want to complain too much. It's a sign of being relatively healthy (knock wood) but I still feel bad about it. Maybe meditation will help.

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2020 4:44 PM

Enjoy it while you got it.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2015 3:25 AM

Is the decline that bad over 50? Damn, now I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2015 3:30 AM

Twice a day? Try at least five times a day every day!

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2015 3:42 AM

You are normal, if a little slow.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2015 3:51 AM

Are you asking for assistance, OP? Are you rubbing against the computer screen as we speak?

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2015 4:23 AM

R5 [lick] the bedposts.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2015 4:27 AM

[quote] knock wood

That's your probably right there, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2015 4:24 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling that they are wasting their 'vital essence'?

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2015 2:28 AM

Just wait five years, OP. It’ll go down.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2020 4:29 PM

OP, at 25 you're practically an eldergay, and your sex drive will go down in a few short years.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2020 4:36 PM

This is the problem with society. We have a generation of men ashamed to be men. Stop listening to female criticism, they shame you to control you.

Enjoy yourself and your penis. Make sure it makes a lot of friends while you're still young. Fuck what other people say, nobody wants to have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2020 4:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!