Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton Just Destroyed Jeb Bush’s Entire Presidential Campaign In 41 Seconds

What's so hilarious is that Republicans are so busy fighting themselves (all 16 of them running) that when a Dem eviscerates them they don't have time to respond. When they do one of their colleges takes a shot at them. It's delicious!

America sees how stable the Democratic side is verses the Republican. The Republican Party looks batshit insane; one that can't get its shit together. It's a frigging mess. It's frigging perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2021 10:32 PM

ISN'T SHE FAB!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2015 7:20 PM

FFC's in 3..2..1

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2015 7:21 PM

She really needs to ditch the evita hand movements.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2015 7:27 PM

I'm glad she is bringing up ALL of the GOP Clown Car's ridiculous notions. She needs to just keep painting in loud primary colors and avoid too much wonkery. People will not ignore what makes perfect sense to them.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2015 7:32 PM

What's FFC? Is that like the FCC?

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2015 7:41 PM

Jeb's too busy trying to fight back against his party that's calling his wife a wetback.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2015 7:41 PM

DEE VINE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2015 7:48 PM

She's a tough cookie.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2015 7:55 PM

Both main parties are bad. It's either death by Democrats or death by Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2015 7:58 PM

[quote]Both main parties are bad. It's either death by Democrats or death by Republicans.

Ridiculous. Who do you want nominating the next Supreme Court justices? Are you pro-choice? Against discrimination against gays? Only the lazy and stupid say both parties are the same

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2015 8:24 PM

Vinyards? So she's shilling for law-breaking business owners, now, who want the freedom to not treat their workers like human beings? Trump isn't talking about getting rid of Medicare. Why doesn't she address that?

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2015 8:31 PM

I like the Evita hand movements.

Don't cry for me, America! For the truth is, I never left you! All through Bill's wild days My mad existence I kept my promise Don't keep your distance

Seriously, I don't see how this really harms Jeb! All his followers think destroying health care, the minimum wage and the right to vote are wonderful things.

Practically speaking, what would destroy him would be things that undermine his reputation among his Fundie and racist GOP followers. A drug habit, wife beating, an affair with somebody that personifies being beyond the pale. Maybe a secret trip to Thailand to visit young boys, Limbaugh-style. Something that undermines his holier than thou attitude. Trolling comments against minorities, disabled or people of other religions.

It really has come to this. Style over substance.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2015 8:38 PM

R12 I have to admit, that was funny.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2015 8:41 PM

[quote] The Republican Party looks batshit insane; one that can't get its shit together. It's a frigging mess. It's frigging perfect.

Not! You're forgetting that the RightWing Loons have our Local & State Politics by the balls. The only things us Progressives & Libs seem to be interested in is the occasional Presidential Election & nothing else. Until this is corrected these Militant KKKonservative Sociopaths will clean up at midterm election after midterm election & nothing will change.

Reagan pushed the American Political Landscape so far to the right that Dems could win every presidential election for the next 50 years & little would change.

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2015 8:48 PM

[quote]Against discrimination against gays?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2015 9:22 PM

[quote]Reagan pushed the American Political Landscape so far to the right that Dems could win every presidential election for the next 50 years & little would change.

Go back to sleep, honey.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2015 9:22 PM

[quote]It really has come to this. Style over substance.

How do you think Kennedy won? Politics has very little to do with substance. You need a hook to win.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2015 9:23 PM

[quote]Trump isn't talking about getting rid of Medicare. Why doesn't she address that?

Yes, we know, and she's not talking about Trump, chump. She went after Jeb on getting rid of Medicare. Are you on crack?

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2015 9:26 PM

[quote]Trump isn't talking about getting rid of Medicare. Why doesn't she address that?

You're not making sense, dear.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2015 9:27 PM

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! E-mails, e-mails, e-mails!

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2015 9:28 PM

The reason Hillary is not talking about Trump is that Trump will be off the stage soon enough. Trump is not a serious candidate; he's doing this for one reason and one reason only: promote the Trump brand. And if you listen to him, he says stuff that will come back to bite him in the ass, like saying he wants to repeal Obamacare, but wants to keep the mandatory insurance part so that everyone's premiums are lower and there's not crisis at the local hospital level when all of the uninsureds return; and he wants to set up credits and incentives for poor people to buy insurance, which is what the exchanges and federal subsidies already do. Essentially, Obamacare renamed Trumpcare. What do you think all of these lunatics that have gone around screaming about repealing Obamacare will say when they figure out that Trumpcare is exactly the same thing? Cheer?

Jeb! will be the republican nominee. There is no doubt; just look at the contributions raised. Bush and his dark money PACs raised over a hundred million dollars so far, with 24 individuals single handedly contributing $1 million each. If you have even a remote sense of what makes a campaign work, you'll see that Bush is the shoe-in and the rest are running for either VP or to move to the front of the line in 2020 when Hillary runs for re-election.

Here's a prediction, however: Bush's running mate will be Scott Walker. Just like the Koch's bought Mitten's choice of Paul Ryan, they'll buy a spot for Walker.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2015 9:43 PM

Some of you are such Hillary sycophants, it's vomit-inducing. She's a Presidential candidate. She SHOULD be vetted.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2015 9:46 PM

[quote] You're forgetting that the RightWing Loons have our Local & State Politics by the balls.

Not in my state.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2015 9:49 PM

OP - When they do one of their colleges takes a shot at them.

So the GOP went to mean and petty colleges that don't support their famous alumni?

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2015 9:50 PM

[quote]Some of you are such Hillary sycophants, it's vomit-inducing. She's a Presidential candidate. She SHOULD be vetted.

Wrong thread, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2015 9:51 PM

If Jeb is the nominee, the base will not turnout. It will be Romney all over again. Jeb is hated by them. All they see is illegals and too liberal on social issues that are near and dear to them. He stands no chance of winning.

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2015 9:52 PM

Hope you are right but tptb know what a bush presidency means so they will do everything in their power to elect him.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2015 10:24 PM

Like Dubya, Jeb does not need to be elected to win. That is the frightening part. The people behind the Bush Machine know how to usurp power and manipulate public opinion. They have done this twice before. I hope Jeb does not make it past the primaries for this very reason.

by Anonymousreply 28July 31, 2015 11:09 PM

Any chance you'd like to unpack that wildly dangerous statement, r9? Providing reasoning and evidence would be very helpful for making your case.

by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2015 11:34 PM

This is the truth about the ENTIRE Republican party. I haven't been all that supportive of Hillary, but if this is how she's campaigning, I'm all in.

[quote]And too often we see a mismatch between what some candidates say in venues like this, and what they actually do when they’re elected. I don’t think you can credibly say that everyone has a “right to rise” and then say you’re for phasing out Medicare or for repealing Obamacare. People can’t rise if they can’t afford health care. They can’t rise if the minimum wage is too low to live on. They can’t rise if their governor makes it harder for them to get a college education. And you cannot seriously talk about the right to rise and support laws that deny the right to vote.

by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2015 11:46 PM

Hillary's husband is going to destroy her campaign in less time than that.

by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2015 11:51 PM

I do worry about Bill I must admit. I do not know if his heart can take the grueling campaigning and mudslinging this time around. He constantly blew gaskets and lost his temper during the previous campaign. I think it is best Hillary keeps him at bay and only uses him during the General Election campaign. He is great for getting Republican and independent blue collar voters..

by Anonymousreply 32July 31, 2015 11:59 PM

She's going to rip Jeb and all those other losers apart.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2015 12:03 AM

Go Hillary...POTUS 2016! Just the beginning as she knocks down all those miserable angry GOP clowns...one by one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2015 12:37 AM

I watched the speech on CSPAN. It was a very solid speech. A reporter noted that she was the only speaker who got a standing ovation. Her speech on Cuba was outstanding.

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2015 1:21 AM

LUV HER...Hillary's speech solid & presidential!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2015 1:29 AM

My talking points:

1. Me vagina

2. Jeb no vagina

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2015 2:16 AM

3. Me vagina won't try to put a padlock on you vagina, unlike Jeb! No Vagina.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2015 2:24 AM

Jeb is a mess! Jeb is a waste! Jeb is a big fat mistake!

by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2021 7:05 AM

Fuck off, 2015 bumper.

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2021 7:07 AM

Dataloungers, aren't you extatic that the end of prime time has given you back your bump bitch?

by Anonymousreply 41January 26, 2021 11:06 AM

I know this is odd but please clap for me.

by Anonymousreply 42January 26, 2021 11:09 AM

Jeb is a bitch

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2021 10:13 PM

Why is someone bumping all these threads? What the fuck is going on?

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2021 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!