Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black man spreads HIV to sex partners; Advocate writer blames 'Black fetishism' in gay community

He even manages to include a slavery reference!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2020 12:21 AM

bumpity bumpity bump

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2015 9:14 PM

thrump

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2015 1:15 PM

ugh Advocate lost credibility in my book 5-6 years ago

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2015 2:13 PM

So the gist of this is, the guy with HIV told everyone he had it? So what? If I tell you I am gonna kill you and you don't run out the door, then I kill you, does this mean I should go free, cause you were warned.?

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2015 2:23 PM

Black fetishism ?.... Wait, wait, wait .... if there's anything that DL has taught me, it's gay white men are the worst black hating bigots in the history of forever. I mean, we've seen that claim made over, and over, and OVER again, so it *has* to be true. I hardly see gay white men fetishisizing the thing they hate most in the world.

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2015 2:41 PM

R5, that's ignorant. There is a very long history of white people sexually desiring Africans while hating, oppressing, and enslaving them. Centuries of rape and sexual assault of black people by white oppressors is reflected in the faces of blacks throughout the Americas. White people have also viewed black people as more sexually mysterious, powerful, seductive, and potent than themselves, which has led to all sorts of perverted myths about Black propose. In particular, white people perpetuates vile myths about black men as sexually driven, extremely well-endowed, sexually violent, and hard to resist, which led to countless lynchings, imprisonments, and false accusations. White peoples have especially been fascinated with fantasy huge black penises and butts.

by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2015 2:57 PM

r6 is correct. Also note the link between gay bashing hate crimes and the repressed desire to have sex with men

by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2015 3:23 PM

This is a trigger to me as it ignores the oppression of transwimyn of color

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2015 4:15 PM

[quote]In particular, white people perpetuates vile myths about black men as ....[....].... sexually violent,

It is statistically true that Black men commit more "murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault " than other races.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2015 5:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2015 5:28 PM

Agreed with r5. Good looking gay white men in Manhattan won’t even look in the direction of a minority. MAYBE a light skinned Dominican.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2020 10:29 PM

The 2015 BUMP TROLL fucks his own mother with severed big black POZ cocks.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2020 10:43 PM

2015 Bump Troll - WORSE than Die Hexe von Buchenwald!

2015 Bump Troll - WORSE than Dina Lohan on crack!

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 10:50 PM

Stop trying to make this thread happen — including a five year bump no less ....

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 10:52 PM

[quote] Good looking gay white men in Manhattan won’t even look in the direction of a minority.

You shouldn't consider yourself a minority. There are loads of unattractive guys out there.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 11:11 PM

I thought you guys stopped worrying about HIV.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 11:11 PM

"it's gay white men are the worst black hating bigots in the history of forever."

They are indeed, but they still like the BBC on the down low, beyond the prying eyes of family, friends and neighbors.

But as soon as one walks down their street, they get all Mark and Patricia McCloskey on their black asses, or call the cops and expect the cops to do a McCloskey on them.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2020 11:22 PM

The 40-and-unders have a real fetish for African American men. It's why we have that godawful whispercoo pop-rap stinking up the radio. And of course, the rabid SJW's.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2020 11:24 PM

Joy Reid will have him on her show to defend him.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2020 11:35 PM

This sounds like crystal Meth was involved. I love me a black man, but it’s too complicated nowadays to bother.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2020 11:55 PM

This is from 5 years ago, this was in the news a bit if I remember correctly. If you know you have HIV and refuse to disclose to someone, you should go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2020 11:58 PM

that should say "refuse to disclose to someone you have sex with".

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2020 11:59 PM

The main reason i quit having sex with black men was their soaring hiv rates and their refusal to get tested. Back in the day i smoked plenty of black poles,but the couple of times I tried to date one it seemed THEY were more hung up on the race thing than I was .

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2020 3:41 AM

I like me a black man, and they like my big white hairy booty.

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2020 5:08 AM

For the fetishists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2020 5:34 AM

So he didn't know he had hiv, he fucked some guys raw because that's what they wanted and when they found out they were poz, they were shocked and then had him charged? I hope he sues them!

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2020 10:24 PM

R26 this topic of ancient history was brought to you by the 2015 bump troll. Furthermore, and needless to say, you are so uninterested and dumb you didn't bother to read any of the articles, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2020 10:28 PM

He's out now, they reduced the sentence. He was a little retarded and they used that to force him to confess.

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2020 10:51 PM

If you let a stranger fuck you up the ass raw you've earned your stds.

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2020 12:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!