Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Naked man, 81, arrested after 'performing sex act with a bush in his backyard'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2020 6:35 PM

Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2015 12:04 AM

Was there a woman attached to the bush?

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2015 12:08 AM

The old man was probably scared and humiliated for being caught; he wouldn't try that again. The neighbor was an idiot for turning him over to police.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2015 12:13 AM

Nothing wrong with doing a little weed whacking.

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2015 12:15 AM

The neighbour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2015 12:41 AM

I remember doing something like that once but i was like 12. Didn't get caught fortunately. That would have been embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2015 1:17 AM

A while back there was a guy arrested for fucking his picnic table, and another one for doing an inflatable raft. People are so weird.

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2015 1:20 AM

He could have Alzheimer's.

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2015 1:23 AM

straight guys like bush

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2015 1:29 AM

Yeah, hit 81 and you are allowed to fuck shrubbery.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2015 1:33 AM

Laughing my ass off R5.

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2015 1:37 AM

The Kinghts Who Say Nee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2015 1:37 AM

Wasn't there a woman in Florida--of course--who was in the yard fucking a lawn chair?

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2015 2:20 PM

R8 you are correct in that he probably has a type of frontotemporal dementia. I'm surprised that the wiki article on this doesn't mention the sexual disinhibition. Anybody who treats or works with people with this condition knows how sexually unhinged they can become.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2015 2:51 PM

Very sad, like others have mentioned he likely has dementia. Shame on the neighbor for dealing with it in this way. Although hopefully now there will be attention called to his condition if his loved ones have not noticed it manifested/been in denial, and he will get the help he needs. The last thing he needs is legal trouble.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2015 2:56 PM

[quote] The old man was probably scared and humiliated for being caught

He was doing it in full view of the street. He wasn't scared or humiliated to be pruning his bush in front of everyone.

The neighbor did the guy a favor. Now police will check into his family background and notify his relatives of his behavior and they can take him to a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2015 3:17 PM

R16: "He wasn't scared or humiliated to be pruning his bush in front of everyone"

[quote]Berg... 'stopped the indecent behavior, covered himself with a grill cover, apologized to him and then went into the house,' authorities told the newspaper.

[quote]Now police will check into his family background and notify his relatives of his behavior and they can take him to a doctor.

Yes, because "best case scenario" is always how it happens whenever the police handles things.

by Anonymousreply 17July 30, 2015 6:42 PM

Only one thing that could've been on his iPod:

"Push, Push, in the Bush"

by Anonymousreply 18July 30, 2015 7:07 PM

R8 You are so right. My 89 year old granny who had lived 88 years as a sex negative puritan matron suddenly turned into a raving nymphomaniac at the old folks' home and tried to hump her visiting reverend. We were finally told(after many such outbursts) it's either Haldol or she's outta here.

by Anonymousreply 19July 30, 2015 7:35 PM

The poor man seems to have had a stroke. May strokes have hyper-sexualizing effects. Let him be.

by Anonymousreply 20July 30, 2015 8:03 PM

[quote]The poor man seems to have had a stroke. May strokes have hyper-sexualizing effects. Let him be.

Easy for you to say. I've been VIOLATED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2015 8:15 PM

But it wasn't rape rape. It was just bush rape.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2015 6:17 AM

Buggery with a shrubbery.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2015 6:19 AM

How exactly does one fuck a shrub?

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2015 6:26 AM

Which Bush was he screwing? George? Barbara? Jeb? George HW?

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2015 7:01 AM

I think it would've been easier to screw a hole in the ground.

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2015 7:58 AM

If the old guy has lived there for years and has never done anything like this before, I'd be more inclined to see if he's ok than go running to the cops,

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2015 8:02 AM

Neighbors quite often are not friends but people you get along in a very superficial way because you have to. There might be lot of tension under the surface. Who knows what has happened before this.

by Anonymousreply 28July 31, 2015 8:18 AM

There's another a thread about this. Funny stuff in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2015 8:26 AM

The neighbor sounds like a real cunt. If I caught my 81-year-old neighbor doing this, I wouldn't call the fucking cops. The man is clearly suffering from dementia or God knows what. And it's complete bullshit that his bail was 10k. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2015 8:45 AM

How do you get the right kind of friction from a shrub?

by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2015 9:01 AM

Don't blame him. The slutty bush was asking for it.

by Anonymousreply 32July 31, 2015 9:06 AM

Exactly r32, if that bush hadn't been so damn flirty none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2015 3:19 AM

Why would anyone call the cops, for anything, let alone a naked man in his own yard. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2015 3:38 AM

W&W for R5!

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2015 3:49 AM

[quote]Funny stuff in it.

No there isn't.

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2015 4:12 AM

He woke up and thought it was still the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2020 6:11 PM

Why did you have to bump a thread about your fucking dead cunt of a dad, R37, you hideous, fat, deformed troll!!!

Why did you have to bump a thread about your fucking dead cunt of a dad, R37, you hideous, fat, deformed troll!!!

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2020 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!