Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mysterious Two Months Gap in Hillary's Emails

The two month gap in Hillary's missing emails, were the ones during the Benghazi fiasco:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 23, 2020 2:51 AM

Like Nixon's missing eighteen minutes.

Joe Biden is weighing his options.

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2015 11:07 PM

She is looking more haggard as the days go by. Put this fucking cunt cow out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2015 11:15 PM

OP, et al... Some of you are miserable and nasty as shit and shouldn't be allowed access to other people.

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2015 11:28 PM

R3, a public servant does not systematically destroy evidence to cover her innocence.

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2015 11:30 PM

R3 Presidential candidates shouldn't be ASKED THINGS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2015 11:31 PM

The Bernie sycophants have to resort to Breitbart, the right-wing rag, which they otherwise detest?

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2015 11:41 PM

Breitbart? On DL?

What the hell?!

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2015 11:50 PM

R6 What do you think of her email gap? How about you, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2015 11:51 PM

OP, stop linking to Breitbart

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2015 11:52 PM

R9 Why? The truth is the truth. Breitbart is a legitimate newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2015 11:57 PM

Breitbart is a hyperpartisan website that exists only to throw unverified red meat stories out to the conservative crackpots of America.

They are like FOXNEWS without even the thinnest layer of journalistic objectivity or respectability.

Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2015 12:00 AM

R11 But what do you think of Hillary's two month email gap?

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2015 12:01 AM

Are what Sarah Palin calls the "Lame Stream Media" covering this alleged gap?

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2015 12:13 AM

R13 The Uber Right Wing "The Daily Beast" is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2015 12:19 AM

Well since you linked to that bastion of Truth and Honesty Breitbart, of COURSE we believe you, OP.

Fucking freeper cunt fuck.

Die.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2015 12:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2015 12:22 AM

The Daily Mail is a joke

by Anonymousreply 17July 30, 2015 12:23 AM

R15 Apparently, I've conjured-up quite the diabolical plot, as my story is everywhere! Bwahaahaha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 30, 2015 12:24 AM

R17 What about "The Daily Beast"?

Do you believe Hillary emailed absolutely no one during that period?

by Anonymousreply 19July 30, 2015 12:26 AM

R19 - OK here's a quote from The Daily Beast:

"Of course, email isn’t the only or even the preferred way State Department officials communicate about sensitive issues—especially if one of those officials is using a private server ill equipped to handle classified information."

by Anonymousreply 20July 30, 2015 12:39 AM

R20 Do you believe Hillary emailed no one during that period?

by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2015 12:39 AM

R20 The WH doesn't have anything from her, either.

by Anonymousreply 22July 30, 2015 12:40 AM

No one cares?!

by Anonymousreply 23July 30, 2015 12:48 AM

Two months! Two months worth of emails, vanished and they just happened to be the two, most possibly incriminating months in her time as Secretary of State and all some of you can complain about is Breitbart and Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 24July 30, 2015 12:53 AM

Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 25July 30, 2015 12:55 AM

r24 wouldn't care if any Marco Rubio emails vanished

by Anonymousreply 26July 30, 2015 1:05 AM

R26 Oh, was he Secretary of State, too?

by Anonymousreply 27July 30, 2015 1:09 AM

r27 wouldn't care if Dubya's emails vanished

by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2015 1:10 AM

Ignore R27 and watch half the thread disappear.

by Anonymousreply 29July 30, 2015 1:11 AM

R29 Yeah, no kidding, I wrote it. And yes, I would care if The President was covering up something like this.

Why do you guys not care that there are no emails during that 2012 gap?!

by Anonymousreply 30July 30, 2015 1:14 AM

Those were the two months she was serving as Illuminati Grand Poopah. The Illuminati forbid people serving as Poopah from using the Internet during their mission. Everyone knows that. This has nothing to do with Benghazi.

by Anonymousreply 31July 30, 2015 1:14 AM

R31 Anything is possible. She produced no email records.

by Anonymousreply 32July 30, 2015 1:15 AM

Some of you are far, too comfortable with corruption.

by Anonymousreply 33July 30, 2015 1:16 AM

Yeah, r33, I love Dick Cheney too.

by Anonymousreply 34July 30, 2015 1:18 AM

How is that funny? This is serious. She is corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 35July 30, 2015 1:20 AM

r33 there is no evidence of corruption. You probably jerk off to pictures of Dennis Hastert, so...

by Anonymousreply 36July 30, 2015 1:20 AM

R36 You think nothing is odd about it?

by Anonymousreply 37July 30, 2015 1:21 AM

[quote]there is no evidence of corruption.

Destruction of presumably incriminating evidence is the principle charge here.

by Anonymousreply 38July 30, 2015 1:25 AM

Wow, Breitbart? What, too flaky for NRO?

by Anonymousreply 39July 30, 2015 1:32 AM

R39 The lost emails are what's important.

by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2015 1:36 AM

Area all you nasty miserable queens on DL Republican??????

by Anonymousreply 41July 30, 2015 1:37 AM

R41 No, dear. Some of all the nasty. miserable queens on DL are Democrats or Independents, too.

by Anonymousreply 42July 30, 2015 1:41 AM

Just so much misery, hatred and life bitterness on DL posts. New here just don't get it!?

by Anonymousreply 43July 30, 2015 1:42 AM

R43 I'm not miserable and hateful; I'm a US voter who wonders why we aren't supposed to talk about this? Y'all just assume my political leanings.

by Anonymousreply 44July 30, 2015 1:47 AM

talk all you want.

by Anonymousreply 45July 30, 2015 1:56 AM

Thank God we have an idiot reposting from Breitbart! Any birther tales, OP?

by Anonymousreply 46July 30, 2015 1:58 AM

So much misogyny

So much fear for women

Hillary will be President.

Make all the noise you want. Won't make a bit of difference!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

by Anonymousreply 47July 30, 2015 2:03 AM

[quote]I'm a US voter who wonders why we aren't supposed to talk about this?

Why yes! We are FORBIDDEN to talk about this! Type fast, y'all! This thread and all who post to it shall be removed!

by Anonymousreply 48July 30, 2015 2:14 AM

The two month gap in Hillary's missing emails, were the ones during the Benghazi fiasco:

R3 Presidential candidates shouldn't be ASKED THINGS!

R6 What do you think of her email gap? How about you, R7?

R9 Why? The truth is the truth. Breitbart is a legitimate newspaper.

R11 But what do you think of Hillary's two month email gap?

R13 The Uber Right Wing "The Daily Beast" is:

R15 There's also "The Daily Mail":

R15 Apparently, I've conjured-up quite the diabolical plot, as my story is everywhere! Bwahaahaha!

R17 What about "The Daily Beast"?

Do you believe Hillary emailed absolutely no one during that period?

R20 Do you believe Hillary emailed no one during that period?

R20 The WH doesn't have anything from her, either.

No one cares?!

Two months! Two months worth of emails, vanished and they just happened to be the two, most possibly incriminating months in her time as Secretary of State and all some of you can complain about is Breitbart and Fox News.

Unreal.

R26 Oh, was he Secretary of State, too?

R29 Yeah, no kidding, I wrote it. And yes, I would care if The President was covering up something like this.

Why do you guys not care that there are no emails during that 2012 gap?!

R31 Anything is possible. She produced no email records.

Some of you are far, too comfortable with corruption.

How is that funny? This is serious. She is corrupt.

R36 You think nothing is odd about it?

R39 The lost emails are what's important.

R41 No, dear. Some of all the nasty. miserable queens on DL are Democrats or Independents, too.

R43 I'm not miserable and hateful; I'm a US voter who wonders why we aren't supposed to talk about this? Y'all just assume my political leanings.

by Anonymousreply 49July 30, 2015 2:25 AM

My post at R49 is R33's posts (so far) in this thread. Behold the freeper insanity.

by Anonymousreply 50July 30, 2015 2:26 AM

I think the piece in both The Daily Beast and breibart.com and Gowdy's behavior will help HRC in the long run.

Nothing about this is going to threaten HRC's base. The voters who buy into some Clinton conspiracy about email, servers and Libya were never going to vote for HRC in the first place. That leaves us with key demographics in key districts in swing states. What about this report leads you to think that those groups will be swayed by this speculation? Chances are good the Republican candidate will be a former or current governor. I find it unlikely any of them will want their email correspondence or lack there of scrutinized.

Unless someone comes up with some really damning evidence fast - in 15 months it will be another example of the right-wing conspiracy against Clinton.

The problem the Republicans have is breitbart.com worries about clicks - not who wins.

If I were a Republican I'd be really worried about Obama. He is on fire. I have no idea what he thinks about HRC - but I do believe he will do everything possible to preserve his legacy. HRC and other Democrats will run in his record. If the sound bites we heard from Obama on his African trip are any indication the Republican's should be worried. Every time he mentions his birth certificate it makes Republicans look like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 51July 30, 2015 2:35 AM

Not one rational explanation or defense for Hillary's missing emails, just ad hominem attacks.

by Anonymousreply 52July 30, 2015 2:42 AM

OP we get that this is a concern for you, but you can't force it to be a concern for us.

by Anonymousreply 53July 30, 2015 2:43 AM

R52, are you forgetting the difference between "classified" and "missing?"

Are you forgetting the republican security budget cuts that allowed Bengazi in the first place?

I will never fuck you and I hate your shoes.

by Anonymousreply 54July 30, 2015 2:50 AM

R52 - huh?

by Anonymousreply 55July 30, 2015 3:02 AM

Who the FUCK cares about those damn emails...time to move on and by election time all forgotten about this crap...

by Anonymousreply 56July 30, 2015 3:38 AM

Laws are all well and good for the little people, but here at the top we need to focus on the big picture without letting laws and rules and the rights of others get in our way.

by Anonymousreply 57July 30, 2015 3:54 AM

R50 Those were all responses in a thread dialogue and they don't look crazy, just incomplete out of context.

And no, R45 , I couldn't talk all I wanted because yet again, a handful of "thought police" totalitarians FFd me and it got me temporarily banned from responding. Was it because I was rude? Not classically, though SJWs have their own definitions of what that means (they have their own definitions for everything). This happens all of the time. Notice, the person who posted "blah, blah, blah" as a massive cut-and-paste wasn't blocked. I didn't FFd them and don't plan on it. I don't FF simply because they have a different opinion than me. If something really bothers me, I just don't interact on the thread. Yet, these totalitarians decided I had to be blocked from speaking, even on a thread I started because some truths just can't be heard.

Was I being crazy? If you consider a voter questioning the fact that a Presidential candidate dragged her feet for months until a judge told her she'd been subpoenaed and had to turn over those emails, then she selectively turns over the emails she wants in a stack of papers (obvious F-U), excluding the very ones from the possibly most incriminating two months in her time as Secretary of State, then I suppose I am.

In law, giving every, bit of information but what you know they're asking for, is called "lying by omission."

by Anonymousreply 58July 30, 2015 11:31 AM

Fun at parties, you are?

by Anonymousreply 59July 30, 2015 11:52 AM

R59 People cancel them, if I can't make it.

by Anonymousreply 60July 30, 2015 11:54 AM

R56 Hillary, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 61July 30, 2015 12:04 PM

[quote]Not one rational explanation or defense for Hillary's missing emails, just ad hominem attacks.

You're not looking for rational explanations, you freeper cunt fuck. If you were you'd be on any other site besides this one.

Shit stirring freeper cunt fuck.

by Anonymousreply 62July 30, 2015 2:11 PM

If every person in America was fired for opening personal email during work, we would have a 90% unemployment rate. The REAL story is that Valerie Jarrett supposedly leaked this, and that the NY Times broke this story not the freepers. My question is what is the motivation. Her party and the media did not even slander her and throw her under the bus this early during the last campaign.

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2015 1:28 AM

Post a link, R63, to a legitimate news site, not Breitbart or the NY Post or the Washington Times. You know. like I did with a post where Jarrett denies leaking the emails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2015 1:33 AM

A denial does not prove anything. Do you think she would come out and admit it? The nature of the leak is all you need to know to conclude that it was an inside job. Only someone who worked intimately in the administration and corresponded with Hillary through that email server would know the dirt. The freepers do not uncover shit even with tax-dollar funded investigations so they are absolved because this leak is based on proximity .

by Anonymousreply 65July 31, 2015 1:48 AM

Until the source of the link is verified it's all speculation, which means Jarrett can deny until she's proven to be the leak.

by Anonymousreply 66July 31, 2015 2:07 AM

R65 and others there are some facts which just are up for dispute.

HRC used private email servers.

The existence of the servers became public knowledge after she left office.

No one but HRC and her staff know if all the copies of emails turned over are all the work-related emails she sent.

Those are the facts both sides agree to.

That's life folks. Welcome to the post-Citizens United world. If you don't see the connection you have no business participating in a discussion about politics in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 67July 31, 2015 2:54 AM

r4/r38 "Paging Lt. Col. Oliver North. Oliver North, please."

by Anonymousreply 68July 31, 2015 10:44 AM

Here's the thing: The White House is saying they don't have any records, either. Maybe there's something on an imaginary Blackberry that Hillary said she didn't know how to operate, somewhere.

I'm not discounting the Jarrett/Clinton horn butting, though. I can see those two in a major, power struggle. But these questions have to be asked. Clinton is not even nominee, yet. Do all of you hard-core, Hillary supporters seriously want this can to be kicked down the road, until something is discovered in August, 2016 and she's going to trial before the elections?

by Anonymousreply 69July 31, 2015 12:12 PM

R52 "Hillary said there are no classified emails. I don’t know where to begin. And inspector general for the intelligence agency says, yes, there may be hundreds. And this doesn’t even include all the emails she destroyed. She wiped out unilaterally by herself in getting rid of the drive. It’s stunning. ” - Joe Scarborough

by Anonymousreply 70July 31, 2015 3:02 PM

[quote]"Paging Lt. Col. Oliver North. Oliver North, please."

Are you implying that Hillary is as guilty as Oliver North was of destroying evidence of her criminal misdeeds?

by Anonymousreply 71July 31, 2015 3:15 PM

Oh, for fuck's sake, this is just more of the same old Clinton-bashing. Let's take a look at the facts: Hillary explained her rationale for setting up her own email account. That it has been characterized as "on a server in her basement" is just another right wing smear. It was on a private server hosted at a nearby ISP.

Further, Hillary is well aware of laws regarding classified documents. She is further aware that communication via email is NEVER secure. Even over secure networks, once it passes through the Internet, ANYONE CAN READ IT. It doesn't take that many skills to decrypt email messages. The question is really, do you think Hillary is so stupid and inept that she would use email for any sensitive communications? Or is it just a coincidence that she and Obama were pissed as hell at Snowden for releasing all those... cables! Oh wait, the fact that as the nation's chief diplomat she used secure and classified CABLES means nothing, right?

So, if this is such a big deal, why has Trey Gowdy's select committee gone NOWHERE? Why is Gowdy leaking to the NY Times, only to have the Times issue a full retraction and apology for getting the story completely wrong? Oh, this couldn't possibly be just another of the right wing's attempts at smearing a Clinton, could it?

So we have a Secretary of State who used a private email server, disclosed all pertinent and applicable emails, and who, during a time of crisis, reverted to using tried and true CLASSIFIED communication systems, and that's supposed to be the smoking gun that informs us of Hillary's true nature... and not the decades of public service, leadership, accomplishment and although you may disagree with her politically, doing what she felt was the right thing.

They're clearly terrified of another Clinton presidency. And they will do and say ANYTHING to keep that from happening.

Get back to us with some evidence of wrong doing, and we'll examine it fairly and with all the attention and judgement it deserves, but if all you've got is speculation, smears and lies... well, that says more about you than Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 72July 31, 2015 3:49 PM

"Destruction of presumably incriminating evidence is the principle charge here."

"Until the source of the link is verified it's all speculation, which means Jarrett can deny until she's proven to be the leak."

Make up your mind. Is it all speculation until proven? Or does a lack of evidence prove conspiracy? You can't have it both ways.

Let's break down your first statement ans see if there is any proven element:

Destruction (unproven, no evidence) of presumably (unproven, no evidence) incriminating (unproven, no evidence) evidence (unproven) is the principle charge here.

YOU

HAVE

NOTHING

by Anonymousreply 73July 31, 2015 4:00 PM

Anyone working for the Federal government knows that they are not allowed to use their private emails for government business (you are allowed to access your private email for personal business on company time "within limits."). It's a matter of keeping records and protection against hackers. Clinton did not use her government email address at all. Had Clinton used a @state.gov email address, every email sent and received would have been archived in the State Department system. I doubt this will harm her in the long-term. It is better to get this over with now rather than later. Of course, the Republican village idiots are clinging furiously to this because they are terrified of Hillary winning, but I still think the person who broke the story had to be someone she worked with. I believe The White House could be responsible. Obama does not want Hill to win! Let the clawing begin!

by Anonymousreply 74July 31, 2015 11:01 PM

[quote]Why is Gowdy leaking to the NY Times, only to have the Times issue a full retraction and apology for getting the story completely wrong? Oh, this couldn't possibly be just another of the right wing's attempts at smearing a Clinton, could it?

I was really disappointed with the Times about that. The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) process was misconstrued and misrepresented in that Times article. More importantly and disturbingly, it appeared to be a takedown piece posing as journalism. You expect this from Fox News, not the Times.

by Anonymousreply 75July 31, 2015 11:28 PM

R70 what a surprise! Scarborough is a Republican. Gee, I wonder which side he'll side with?

by Anonymousreply 76July 31, 2015 11:30 PM

Consider the source. Breibart can't be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 77July 31, 2015 11:32 PM

Come election all will be forgotten...Who cares?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 1, 2015 12:48 AM

Didn't something like two million emails mysteriously disappear from the Bush administration??? Republicans don't seem to care about that.

by Anonymousreply 79August 1, 2015 1:15 AM

More classified emails today. Hillary's campaign is toast. Why is anyone still defending her? Do you really want her as President?

by Anonymousreply 80August 1, 2015 1:19 AM

R76 It was Hillary Clinton's claim not his.

by Anonymousreply 81August 1, 2015 2:40 AM

R73, I didn't post at R38 but did at R66. Get your shit together before you attack other posters.

YOU

HAVE

LESS

THAN

NOTHING

by Anonymousreply 82August 1, 2015 4:44 AM

There is nothing mysterious about it.

🙈 🙉 🙊

by Anonymousreply 83August 1, 2015 5:00 AM

Hillary needs to bow out NOW. She's an embarrassment to the party.

by Anonymousreply 84August 1, 2015 5:43 AM

What works for legally protecting her backside ("no comment!"), won't play out well in a Presidential campaign. She has to answer these questions.

by Anonymousreply 85August 1, 2015 11:51 AM

[quote]Who the FUCK cares about those damn emails...time to move on and by election time all forgotten about this crap...

The American voter cares. And is in no way as dismissive, blind or stupid as over-the-hill Hill's fangurls would love to assume.

by Anonymousreply 86August 1, 2015 12:07 PM

Let me know when you have actual evidence of something.

by Anonymousreply 87August 1, 2015 12:10 PM

Has anyone here used this magical technology called "email"? Let me explain: it is a communication system between *two*or more people. Even if she deleted every email, there is another copy.

Does anyone think *Hillary Clinton* would put something incriminating in writing, much less in email?

by Anonymousreply 88August 1, 2015 1:26 PM

Gotta love how the freeper cunt fucks think that posting endless bullshit about libruls will have an effect on the election.

by Anonymousreply 89August 1, 2015 1:59 PM

It will, R89. No one wants to elect a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 90August 1, 2015 2:38 PM

R88 This is the same crap they tried to pull during the last election. In their feeble brain they actually think they're accomplishing something not realizing that anyone can see through their bullshit. R89 is a pathetic little troll who got lost on her way to Breibart.

by Anonymousreply 91August 1, 2015 2:42 PM

Correction. I meant R90 is a pathetic little troll who got lost on her way to Breibart. Sorry R89

by Anonymousreply 92August 1, 2015 2:43 PM

Yes, R92, we know, it's all a "vast right wing conspiracy". Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 93August 1, 2015 2:56 PM

Plus she's on blood thinners. Bitch is going to drop before the debates. Fucking bit nasty cow cunt.

by Anonymousreply 94August 1, 2015 3:13 PM

First of all, we need to get rid of this Freeper shitstain.

Second, Hillary not only did nothing wrong, she doesn't have to hand over anything. No law was broken. The Right only cares about this for two reasons: they know she's the next POTUS, and they were pissed that their beloved anti-Islam video was blamed for the attack.

Third, Republicans wouldn't put more security in. They should be begging for forgiveness.

Lastly, Breitbart is not a newspaper, and like another link on here, it should be banned via DL's filter system.

by Anonymousreply 95August 1, 2015 3:17 PM

[quote]Anyone working for the Federal government knows that they are not allowed to use their private emails for government business

Like Colin Powell?

by Anonymousreply 96August 1, 2015 3:20 PM

[quote]and they were pissed that their beloved anti-Islam video was blamed for the attack.

So only Freepers were upset over that big lie, and everyone else was fine with it?

by Anonymousreply 97August 1, 2015 3:25 PM

Remember when WAPO and NYTS "crowd souced" the Sarah Palin emails? Why not the same scrutiny and fervor over the release?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 1, 2015 3:28 PM

"Freeper cunts! Freeper cunts! Freeper cunts!" Hold yer horses, people are just asking questions. That's what happens when someone runs for public office: People ask them things.

I swear, this is your typical Hillary fangurl:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 1, 2015 3:35 PM

R98 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 100August 1, 2015 3:36 PM

They have nothing else. Hillary has been an abject failure at everything she has ever touched. Too bad she wasn't primaried in her Senate run in NYC. We may have been spared all of this.

by Anonymousreply 101August 1, 2015 3:37 PM

Dissenting voices: Prepare for the mentally unstable to block you and get your privileges yanked. They have a system:

1. They call you a "Freeper" cunt, even if you're just politely disagreeing. 2. They assume you are A) Female and B) A Far Right Conservative because those are those most evil things they can think of slandering anyone with on DL. And... 3. They will FF you and silence you for a while because that's what totalitarians do: They don't politely debate, they just make the opposition "disappear".

Be prepared: The unhinged "Freeper! Freeper!" queens will probably get you blocked because life and challenging dialogue is HARD.

by Anonymousreply 102August 1, 2015 3:43 PM

Oh R102, you think too highly of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 103August 1, 2015 3:48 PM

R103 Good cover, honey. Stop trying to silence people who disagree with you. Just offer the better argument.

by Anonymousreply 104August 1, 2015 3:50 PM

Ok R104, here goes: where's the evidence?

by Anonymousreply 105August 1, 2015 4:00 PM

R105 The evidence that the unhinged "Freeper" Hillary sycophants had me blocked, the moment the debate gets challenging for them?

by Anonymousreply 106August 1, 2015 4:03 PM

Not only is Hillary a criminal Illuminati member bent on stealing everything of value and destruction of everything good in the USofA, there are giant albino alligators in the New York sewers!

by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2015 4:06 PM

R107 Her brother stole everything of value from Haiti -- oh, I'm sorry, I meant his P.O.Box mining company "negotiated" a price of 1/3 the value of one of the only resources poor Haiti has, against the protests of The Haitians and given the kind of mining rights that hadn't been granted to anyone else in 50 years, right before Hillary arrives with a post-emergency aid package.

by Anonymousreply 108August 1, 2015 4:13 PM

Link R108?

by Anonymousreply 109August 1, 2015 4:21 PM

No, R102/R104, you were blocked because you made wild-ass allegations unsubstantiated by the facts. Amazing how being a flamer will get you... F&F'ed, isn't it? Why are your posts still appearing if you've been "banned"?

by Anonymousreply 110August 1, 2015 4:23 PM

[bold]Admit it, Dems: Hillary Could Strangle a Puppy on Live TV, and You’d Still Back Her[/bold]

Democrats don't give a "fart" about legally required government email transparency, as even Democrats now admit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2015 4:30 PM

She didn't strangle anything, she sent some emails not following correct protocol, phffft.

by Anonymousreply 112August 1, 2015 4:41 PM

[quote]Some of you are far, too comfortable with corruption.

It's not corruption if Democrats do it.

by Anonymousreply 113August 1, 2015 4:45 PM

R113 Sums it all up, really.

by Anonymousreply 114August 1, 2015 5:23 PM

More freeper cunt bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 115August 1, 2015 5:24 PM

Gap in Hillary's email? Wrong thread! I wanted to continue the discussion about the gap in Bobby Kristina's teeth. Do you think she'll get them fixed in Heaven?

by Anonymousreply 116August 1, 2015 5:41 PM

[quote]Let me know when you have actual evidence of something.

Typical Clinton attitude: Dead Men Tell No Tales, right? The Clinton Body Count is long and real. Bill fucks underage girls and he and Hill both murder anyone who threatens to bring down their evil enterprise. They both belong in prison.

by Anonymousreply 117August 1, 2015 5:56 PM

[quote]Typical Clinton attitude: Dead Men Tell No Tales, right? The Clinton Body Count is long and real. Bill fucks underage girls and he and Hill both murder anyone who threatens to bring down their evil enterprise. They both belong in prison.

Who needs stinking facts???????????????!

by Anonymousreply 118August 1, 2015 5:59 PM

Who knew DL was a moneymaking opportunity for Koch employees?

by Anonymousreply 119August 1, 2015 6:49 PM

R119 Are you the "facts", "links" man? Links, please! Desperation does not become you.

Hillary is lying. Lyyyyyying. Why do you not care?

by Anonymousreply 120August 1, 2015 9:57 PM

[quote]Hillary is lying. Lyyyyyying. Why do you not care?

Awww, you poor Concern Troll!!!!! This must be just awful for you!

by Anonymousreply 121August 1, 2015 11:31 PM

Let go with Hill. Carly not right for this. If you want the dainty, charming, and classy touch to the WH, and a macho approach with our foes, give me your support. And no alleged scandal with me, I never do Email. Thanks and xoxo tossing a kiss!

by Anonymousreply 122August 2, 2015 12:12 AM

Is R117 for real? Underage sex, murder, everything but the kitchen sink!

by Anonymousreply 123August 2, 2015 3:44 AM

We must love and support Hillary no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 124August 2, 2015 3:53 AM

Now they're investigating Huma for her pay.

by Anonymousreply 125August 2, 2015 3:41 PM

R112, what she did is illegal.

by Anonymousreply 126August 2, 2015 6:34 PM

r71 I'm saying nothing of the sort. Just reminding folks that others have done far worse, isn't that how we rank people these days. North was practically caught with his hands on the shredder, getting rid of documents that would've very likely have sent several prominent Washingtonians to jail, and eclipsed the careers of others. For all his misdeeds he seems to have come through it rather well.

by Anonymousreply 127August 2, 2015 8:25 PM

Others Have Done Worse...

LOL that should be Hillz campaign slogan. It seems to be all her supporters have.

by Anonymousreply 128August 3, 2015 10:02 PM

R128 "You can't prove it! You've got nothing on me! Hillary, 2016!"

by Anonymousreply 129August 4, 2015 1:42 PM

[quote] Who knew DL was a moneymaking opportunity for Koch employees?

Calling someone a shill is not the same as refuting an argument.

by Anonymousreply 130August 4, 2015 1:45 PM

All the anti Hillary posts are by R128 , one shrill, hysterical troll. Someone is so desperate because Hillary beats all their pathetic candidates. Go wah wah wah somewhere else fool.

by Anonymousreply 131August 4, 2015 3:45 PM

R131 No, many of them were by me, too and I started this thread. She's just not trustworthy and she has an Imelda Marcos attitude about not having to follow thesame rules and laws everyone else must. Yes, that is a big problem in a political candidate.

by Anonymousreply 132August 4, 2015 3:55 PM

Depends on which rules she breaks. There's a difference between lies and little white lies.

by Anonymousreply 133August 4, 2015 3:59 PM

You're dead wrong, R131, I'm not OP, ,R128, or R131, and I have a big problem with Hillary's honesty. It's much more likely that the posts in her favor are all from the same person.

by Anonymousreply 134August 5, 2015 1:56 AM

Google Jerry Parks then Mena, Arkansas

by Anonymousreply 135August 5, 2015 2:08 AM

R135 Indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 5, 2015 8:12 PM

I used to make light of all the Vince Fosteresque conspiracy theories. Thinking there were enough real reasons to loathe the Clintons. Including being the only president who signed not just one but two anti-gay pieces of legislation. I digress though. Then one day I got bored. I started researching pre-D.C. Clintons. Jesus H. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 137August 5, 2015 10:08 PM

R137 I dated a lawyer. I know they come in contact with people of bad elements and that bad things can sometimes happen around certain cases because they're dealing with dangerous people.

But the accidental death list surrounding The Clintons -- mostly people in possession of incriminating evidence against their clients or accusations against The Clintons -- is long enough to make the most streetwise criminal lawyer raise his eyebrows. It's downright creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 5, 2015 10:12 PM

R138 ...and whether he was engaged in any sinister things there or not, The Clinton engagement with this guy was really, poorly thought out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 5, 2015 10:37 PM

Hillary is like Jessica Fletcher. The dead bodies start turning up whenever she gets into town.

by Anonymousreply 140August 5, 2015 10:40 PM

It's a nothingburger, OP.

by Anonymousreply 141August 23, 2020 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!