Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Grease 2 asks more questions than it answers!!

When Stephanie is having her psychotic break in the middle of "Girl for All Seasons", why doesn't anyone help her?

Who is singing Michael's verses with her or is she just on her knees bobbing her head?

Since Michael played the piano during all the rehearsals for the talent show, why didn't anyone notice he wasn't there that night-it would certainly have been out of character for a straight A student from England.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2018 3:21 PM

I was waiting for Allan Carr to rape me, but he never seemed to want to? What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2015 11:05 PM

I just discovered they've turned this into a stage musical in England called "Cool Rider." I *MUST* see this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2015 12:46 AM

love grease 2

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2016 11:33 PM

Who's that guy? That man on the cycle?! What would they say if they knew it was Michael?!!

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2016 11:35 PM

Allan Carr who convinced himself he made Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta into stars, instad of benefting from them.

Then he blamed everyone for his Snow White catastrophe at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2016 12:58 AM

Grease 2 is the gayest movie of all time and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2016 3:14 AM

Who said Michael wasn't there at the Talent show?

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2016 3:24 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2016 3:32 AM

Lots of great info about this film and its cast here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2016 4:03 AM

Get back to us when you see the film, R7.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2016 4:46 AM

Love this movie but the songs aren't nearly as good or inspired as the ones in the original. Seeing Adrian Zmed, Christopher McDonald (those hips!) and Maxwell Caulfield in skintight pants and shirts is a treat.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2016 5:15 AM

Re-pro-duc-tion!

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2016 5:16 AM

Lucinda Dickey (Kelly from the "Breakin'" movies) had a bit part in this as one of the dancers, and of course Matt Lattanzi is in this as well.

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2016 5:17 AM

I've seen it, have you R10?

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2016 5:22 AM

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh .................. how did the London jukebox musical 'Cool Rider' get past me ?? My gay card is revoked.

The CD (not available digitally) is nearly $ 30 on Amazon.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2016 8:47 AM

I remember liking this movie more than most of my peers, as a 14 year-old, in 1981. Yes, it was shitty compared Grease.......but there were things about it I liked! In the late 80s/college, I worked at a video store, and I remember taking it home and watching it, again, with my roommates-- drunk, and high, and LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF!! So BAD, it was good!

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2016 9:45 AM

I feel about Grease 2 the same way I feel about The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Shock Treatment: awesome music, but the scripts are crap.

They're worth it just for the music. But damn, what a shame to waste all that musical talent on yawn-inspiring, non-stories.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2016 2:23 PM

Why wasn't Maxwell Caulfield naked the entire movie? Although I was lucky enough to see him Off Broadway years later full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2016 3:31 PM

That is a huge cast in "Cool Rider" for such a small space.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2016 3:33 PM

[quote]Grease 2 is the gayest movie of all time and I love it.

Aww Honey, THIS is officially the gayest movie of all time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2016 3:55 PM

Wow it's so gay it actually skipped a post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2016 3:56 PM

R21 ---

Those Village People all had girlfriends/women in that flick.

What are you talking about --- gay ??

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2016 4:04 PM

I had expected Lorna Luft to be cast as one of the teachers in Grease 2. Imagine my surprise.

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2016 4:10 PM

Normally I hate when they cut huge chunks of footage out of musicals, but in the case of [italic]Can't Stop the Music[/italic] I wouldn't mind seeing a de-heterofied recut with the Valerie Perrine/Bruce Jenner love story taken out completely.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2016 4:21 PM

[quote] I wouldn't mind seeing a de-heterofied recut with the Valerie Perrine/Bruce Jenner love story taken out completely.

Who are Valerie Perrine and Bruce Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2016 6:22 PM

[quote]Seeing Adrian Zmed, Christopher McDonald (those hips!) and Maxwell Caulfield in skintight pants and shirts is a treat.

I'm embarrassed to admit that seeing Adrian Zmed in Grease 2 was my first loin-stirring moment as a pre-teen.

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2016 11:14 PM

Oh Mama....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2016 12:06 PM

I don't recall whether I saw [italic]Grease 2[/italic] on cable, or home video, but I had such a dorky crush on Peter Frechette. I think he has BDF. I think, I think. When I saw that he's an old theatre queen now, I realized that once-upon-a-time I had the power to will men to be gay

Who fed Joey his carrots and burnt sienna crayons while Lora was busy? One would assume it takes some skill to open his cage.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2016 3:45 PM

LORNA - TYPO - SORRY!

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2016 3:49 PM

Grease 2 is quite possibly the worst movie ever made.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2016 4:27 PM

R30 Not if Adam Sandler has anything to say about it!

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2016 6:05 PM

R30 must not have seen the Mike Myers version of [italic]The Cat in the Hat[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2016 8:54 PM

R18, please report all you remember about the Caulfield cock. In his youth he was so beautiful it hurt.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2016 10:33 AM

Maxwell Caulfield was very beautiful back in the day and Michelle Pfeiffer was awesome in this, although I do have to say she screeched her way through some of the songs.

One of my guilty pleasures is singing along to the soundtrack... (!)

As for Grease 2 asking more questions than it answered: Why did Frenchie suddenly disappear in the middle of the movie?

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2016 7:51 AM

Olivia Newton-Lez was saying how much it sucked, like her two stupid movies, which were worse, don't count.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2018 2:23 PM

Anymore hot pixxx of Maxxx?

by Anonymousreply 36December 13, 2018 2:31 PM

I prefer Grease 2 to the original. But the entire Michael is missing part made no sense and had tons of logic gaps.

by Anonymousreply 37December 13, 2018 3:21 PM

I used to think the lyrics "I'll do anything to let him know that I'm his, HIS, for the taking!" was I'll do anything to let him know that I need his motor-taking!"

It made sense to me!

by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2018 3:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!