Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So bored of sex with pretty men

Over the last year, I made a conscious effort to muscle out-- working out and eating only few carbs. I also grew a goatee which for some reason makes my face good from meh to hot (I honestly can't explain that). Some of the most beautiful men I've ever seen have suddenly started throwing themselves at me.

After a few months of lots of sex, I have found something surprising-- Generally, these hot men are utter bores in bed. It's as if they've never learned how having sex can be fun and passionate.

I've gone back to my stable of fucks buds from when I wasn't so worked out. They're way more fun in bed.

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2020 3:49 PM

Thank you for sharing your excuse for sitting on the sofa eating ice cream instead of going to the gym. Fatty.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2015 9:29 PM

I never tire of beautiful/pretty men. The handsome and masculine ones are the boring ones.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2015 9:31 PM

Ignoredar says you are the Program Troll. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2015 9:36 PM

Hot men have never tried hard for someone to like them. They want people to serve them, which is why they utterly suck in bed. Sex is about pleasing your partner

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2015 9:41 PM

You are the Program Major Book Resale Troll and you have been whining about being friendless and a loser for months, and all of a sudden you have been swimming in hot guy ass because you're that stunning? Fuck off already.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2015 9:43 PM

R5, I don't think he is the Program Major Troll.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2015 9:46 PM

He is, R6. Not only is he the Program major Asian Troll, he is also R4 on this thread and the OP of the "Should I go out of my way to tell my old high school and college classmates I'm gay?".

Press 'ignore' on him and you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2015 9:50 PM

I did and his posts didn't read like the Program Major Troll's.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2015 9:53 PM

For this thread I'll be a multi-chinned dadbod happy that OP will point his muscled heels to the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2015 9:57 PM

Less than beautiful guys usually try much harder in bed and it ends up being a lot more fun. Most beautiful guys think they're so special they should just lay there and let the other guy worship their magnificence. Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em right up the ass!

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2015 10:02 PM

Why do you think I would need to ignore this póster?

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2015 10:02 PM

[quote] Most beautiful guys think they're so special they should just lay there and let the other guy worship their magnificence.

Thank goodness for that. I don't want them to actually exert themselves for anything.

[quote] Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em right up the ass!

Gladly.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2015 10:06 PM

That goes double for beautiful women.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2015 11:06 PM

Theres always exceptions but i've found this to be true. The hottest guys are boring in bed. I'd rather fuck a 7 than a 10. Or fuck a 7 then a 10. Either way.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2015 11:06 PM

What's so sad about OP is that on another thread (according to ignoredar) he said he's depressed because he watches 2 to 3 hours of TV a day.

If he really were as buff as he says (which would require a lot of time at the gym) and also running through "a stable of fuck buds," that just wouldn't be possible.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2015 11:53 PM

OP/Program Troll is full of shit.

I suspect that he is posting this thread as a make-believe excercise in being Tom Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2015 11:55 PM

Doesn't anyone besides me want to have a relationship and possibly marriage? Why this compulsion to fuck everyone's brains out?

Can't we guys just have "normal" lived, without only focusing on sex? Elder gays who are without a steady companion: do you ever wish you had made more of an effort to seek out and stay with a special man? Maybe even have a kid?

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2015 12:30 AM

I love fucking guys who are a bit ugly or fat, they are oh so appreciate and MUCH more creative in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2015 12:41 AM

You have a great imagination, OP. Unfortunately, it is the only thing that is great about you.

by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2015 12:54 AM

I'm so beautiful that I just like laying there and having men who are so grateful to have me in their beds service me

by Anonymousreply 20July 27, 2015 12:55 AM

[quote] I'm so beautiful that I just like laying there and having men who are so grateful to have me in their beds service me

Call me.

by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2015 12:57 AM

I've been having sex with hit beautiful handsome men all my life- and it's been a hellava lot of fun if not always great and not always pain free. Both of my long term relattionships were with two of the most handsome men I've ever known- both were good lovers- sex had nothing to do with the breakups. The OP is probably not at all what he says- which I gather from the ignore function is the case.

by Anonymousreply 22July 27, 2015 1:17 AM

I have sex with every pretty man that will have me. I'm in my 40's, so this probably won't last forever. The way I see it, I have the rest of my life to do it with the ugly fuckers, I'll take the pretty ones while they are still there.

by Anonymousreply 23July 27, 2015 3:15 AM

Ignore button is so much more efficient than trolldar ever was.

by Anonymousreply 24July 27, 2015 3:19 AM

I'm putting that on my gravestone r23!

by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2015 3:20 AM

Don't waste the pretty, r23.

by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2015 5:33 AM

OP is into herself and not quite getting the attention she wanted, so decided as a defense mechanism that she doesn't like the pretty men anyway.

Does that sound about right, DL?

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2020 5:04 AM

The real firecrackers are the hot men with broken self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 28May 19, 2020 6:34 AM

Is the poster formerly known as "Program Troll" or "John" still on DL?

by Anonymousreply 29May 19, 2020 7:05 AM

"Doesn't anyone besides me want to have a relationship and possibly marriage?"

Yes. There was a reason gay marriage became a legal reality.

" Why this compulsion to fuck everyone's brains out?"

What does that have to do with marriage?

"Can't we guys just have "normal" lived, without only focusing on sex?"

It sounds like normal to you is "heteronormative." Why the fuck do you want to be "heteronormative" if you're gay? It doesn't even work for most of the heteros.

You've got issues.

" Elder gays who are without a steady companion: do you ever wish you had made more of an effort to seek out and stay with a special man?"

Oh, God no. If anything I wasted too much time trying to make that happen. And then beating myself up over not making it happen. There's no man on earth that can make you happy if you're not happy with who you are right now.

" Maybe even have a kid?"

Again, what does the kid have to with marriage and a man? Single people have kids all the time. Even single gays. You could have a kid if you really want to. You could do it now.

Instead of whining on the internet.

Oh, wait, COVID madness.

Smoke copious amounts of pot, silly.

Also, you realize your little, um, I'm going to call it a "prayer?"--anyway, that really doesn't have any

by Anonymousreply 30May 19, 2020 7:27 AM

First world problems

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2020 7:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2020 3:31 PM

Gimme an average guy with a big dick anyday.

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2020 3:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!