Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Strange Tarot Card Reading at Midnight Foretold of Trump Winning Nomination

Something very skin crawling happened last night I must share. It was midnight. I turned out all the lights and lit a candle. I shuffled my tarot cards well and then laid them out asking the question, "Will Donald Trump win the nomination?" And the first cards said a resounding yes, with the King of Spades showing victory. I couldn't believe it, so I shuffled the tarot cards again well and laid them out -- THE VERY SAME CARDS came up! This NEVER happens and was shocking. I got goose bumps. I then asked my friend to shuffle the cards for a third layout, telling him to shuffle them well. And the same King of Spades appeared indicating Trump victorious, with one minor card different, not affecting the outcome. I quit the reading after this so as not to annoy whatever spirit was helping me. Now this is about the nomination, not winning the presidency as it's too early yet to ask that. So Donald could very well become our president. Do you want Trump or Hillary for they are the two big contenders. I'd rather Trump than Hillary! How about you?

by Anonymousreply 68October 7, 2018 4:28 PM

oranges poranges

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2015 9:01 PM

Trump. I think there's an innocence to him, in that he'd care if he failed, even if for the sake of his own ego. If he blew it as President, after all his posturing, I think he'd feel deeply humiliated about it.

Hillary doesn't care if she fails, as long as she has power.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2015 9:08 PM

Come share your skills on the River Phoenix thread. It would be interesting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2015 9:10 PM

Oh please let your spirit not be a joking one. I hope Trump wins the nomination.

This way 50 states will go democratic

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2015 9:33 PM

R4 Hillary would be a toxic nominee. Some of the most hardcore Lefties and Social Progressives I know, say they refuse to vote for her. They'd rather sit home or pencil in someone else.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2015 9:35 PM

r5 = Jeb(!).

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2015 9:40 PM

Op? You in danger gurl.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2015 9:49 PM

R6 "A word to the wise is sufficient."

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2015 9:49 PM

I thought you were asking, "Is Trump an abomination. My bad!"

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2015 9:52 PM

Your cards are lying to you. Perhaps the spirits were just fucking with your head. I've heard they do that.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2015 9:54 PM

Yay to the Trump/Christie ticket (I wish I were a professional comedian ... the easy life...)

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2015 10:01 PM

Bull. Shit. Trump is a laughing stock on both sides of the Atlantic and all 5 continents.

Any man who thinks he looks good with a dead hamster on his head is delusional.

Having the wealth he has makes him believe he is Teflon-coated and can get away with saying whatever he likes about whatever subject he chooses. Well, he can't and sooner or later he will scupper any chance he might of had , all by himself.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2015 10:02 PM

My turd readings provided the same answer, OP. They also stated that Jani Lane performs at the heaven version of Howard Johnsons- Cincinnati locale.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2015 10:04 PM

Why, oh why, couldn't magical thinking be a recessive trait?

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2015 10:15 PM

R14 I used to think believers were absurd, too but then I realized we're microscopic beings, living on the crust of a spinning orb of matter, in a vast, timelessness of space and who knows how or why -- and why we developed a need for understanding "why?" -- and I decided to be a little more lenient with my judgement.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2015 10:27 PM

You realize that any *good* Tarot reader will tell you that NOTHING is written in stone (except death and taxes). That may be the way things appear NOW for that particular timeline/outcome but at any point that timeline can (and probably will) change.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2015 11:09 PM

R16, that's how they get out of being proven wrong. You are stupid enough to buy that line?

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2015 11:43 PM

You think the future is set in stone, r17? Predestination?

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2015 11:46 PM

The future is not set in stone. One goal of abuse is to make us believe it is

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2015 11:48 PM

No, R18, but I also don't believe in tarot cards. Pretty much for that reason. Paying someone to tell you what the cards supposedly predict and them then saying, "I mean, uh, unless stuff changes," seems a bit foolish to me.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2015 11:52 PM

I think OP is a candidate for the Amazing Randy $1,000,000 prize. Run and get it OP!

by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2015 12:17 AM

I came across these psychics on YouTube. His name is Sean Little and her name is Tracey Brown They both do Tarot Readings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 27, 2015 12:19 AM

I love this because it is (1) a touch of the romantic/mysterious (2) I do want Trump to win (3) Kinda love the magical component.

Also, yeah, I can see it being pretty improbable the cards coming up the same over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 23July 27, 2015 12:24 AM

Are you sure they weren't ferret cards?

by Anonymousreply 24July 27, 2015 12:38 AM

Forecasting ferrets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2015 12:42 AM

OP,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2015 12:48 AM

There is no king of spades in Tarot. Swords, Wands, Cups, Pentacles. But no spades. Spades are playing cards.

by Anonymousreply 27July 27, 2015 4:57 AM

BTW, you can use a regular deck of cards to divine fortune--Spades are Swords, Clubs are Wands, Hearts are Cups, and Diamonds are Pentacles.... I had a book on it...However, you obviously won't have the Main Picture cards to utilize--ie: The Moon, The Sun, The Lovers, etc...

by Anonymousreply 28July 27, 2015 2:12 PM

Can you do mine? Divine something from my presence?!

by Anonymousreply 29July 27, 2015 9:58 PM

OP, you say the cards said Trump will win the nomination. But you weren't specific as to the Rethug nom. Cards were fucking with you. Don't bet the rent $$, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30July 28, 2015 11:39 AM

Tarot reading? Are you nancy Reagan?

by Anonymousreply 31July 28, 2015 12:39 PM

I call bullshit on OP. This seems entirely made up.

by Anonymousreply 32July 28, 2015 2:47 PM

I consulted my psychic whom I go to every week. It only costs $200 for a good crystal ball reading, a real bargain. And she saw in her crystal that Trump will indeed win the election and Hillary will never run again for office. When I asked her who Trumps vice-pres pick was, she told me it would cost another $150 for that answer. I didn't have enough cash on me and she wouldn't take my sapphire ring because it's set only in 14 carat gold, so until payday comes again I won't know who his pick will be. Just as soon as I can declare bankruptcy I'll let you know who.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2015 11:32 PM

Right now, he's beating the Jebster in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 34August 2, 2015 12:26 AM

[quote]Can you do mine? Divine something from my presence?!

We can divine that you are a foolish rube who is addicted to magical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2015 1:00 AM

Oh my god, you guys's, I'm so SCURRED!

Maybe the cards thought you were asking "Is Donald Trump an abomination?"

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2015 1:04 AM

Remember: Regan was screwing around with a Ouija board. THAT didn't turn out so hot. The next card should say...

I'm warning you! Leave this shit alone!!!

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2015 1:13 AM

R35 You could tell all that, just from one post?!

by Anonymousreply 38August 2, 2015 6:38 PM

Since you actually believe that the random selection of paper cards will reveal a meaningful prediction of things to come, specifically just for you? Yeah, you told us all that.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2015 6:17 PM

The right to vote needs to be intellect linked. That would disenfranchise half this thread, for a start.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2015 6:50 PM

If Trump is in, then another 8 years of Dems in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2015 7:05 PM

R39 You never cease to amaze! It's like you're visiting from another dimension and everything arrived, perfectly intact, except your sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2015 8:45 PM

Uh oh

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2016 9:04 AM

Yep. Let's hear from last year's three dozen skeptics.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2016 10:23 AM

The Tarot Cards revealed your house is on fire OP. It was the Tower card crossed by the four of cups. Your significator was the Fool and your final outcome card was the World. Hence your life's journey is complete, over. The four of cups as a crossing card foretells that your loved ones will perish with you. I was unable to divine if that meant your parents or your cats. Send me $87.50 and I will look deeper into your fate.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2016 10:41 AM

R40, I agree completely! The religious shouldn't be allowed to vote, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2016 11:37 AM

[quote]Bull. Shit. Trump is a laughing stock on both sides of the Atlantic and all 5 continents.

No one cares what "you people" on other continents think.

[quote]Any man who thinks he looks good with a dead hamster on his head is delusional.

The election of the POTUS is not a beauty contest. That said, I AM beautiful and you're just jealous of my hair. Oh, and BTW, my wife and daughter are fuckable.

[quote]Having the wealth he has makes him believe he is Teflon-coated and can get away with saying whatever he likes about whatever subject he chooses. Well, he can't and sooner or later he will scupper any chance he might of had, all by himself.

I can't? Really? But I do, Blanche, I do say whatever I like......and my approval ratings just get stronger and stronger.

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2016 11:51 AM

[quote]Yep. Let's hear from last year's three dozen skeptics.

I'm not one of them, but if you think this thread proves anything about the validity of fortune-telling, it's because you want it to, not because there's any actual proof at hand.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2016 11:58 AM

Yes, he will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2016 2:13 PM

Jake, we gots gypsies.

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2016 6:49 PM

Looks like op was right Cue the spooky music

by Anonymousreply 51March 10, 2016 6:06 AM

You're even more stupid than the OP, R51. You should be lobotomized.

by Anonymousreply 52March 10, 2016 6:12 AM

OP, come back after the conventions for an updated reading.

by Anonymousreply 53March 10, 2016 6:43 AM

My Magic 8 Ball says your cards are full of crap.

by Anonymousreply 54March 10, 2016 6:56 AM

There's no Ho Jo in Cincinnati, r13.

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 55March 10, 2016 7:12 AM

tarot cards? rotfl, ok Mrs. Roper

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2016 9:40 PM

This morning my bagel turned into St. Aram the ascetic. He told me that John F. Kennedy will come back from the grave and be our next president. I told him to shut up, and when he wouldn't, I stuffed his fat mouth with Breakstone's cream cheese.

by Anonymousreply 57April 9, 2016 10:03 PM

OP, I believe the ball is in your court again...

by Anonymousreply 58June 5, 2016 4:28 AM

I do pooshoe readings OP, and the poo on your shoes tells me you stink.

by Anonymousreply 59June 5, 2016 4:37 AM

"Dahk lay-duh LAFFED an' DAINCED an' lit th' candles one bah one!"

by Anonymousreply 60June 5, 2016 4:55 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 61October 7, 2018 3:17 PM

This is a scary thread to read, more than the Tarot.

by Anonymousreply 62October 7, 2018 3:21 PM

Funnily enough, I spoke to my astrologer at midnight. I'm Leo, he's Scorpio, Mars is transiting Jupiter and today is the day of closest conjunction.

by Anonymousreply 63October 7, 2018 3:24 PM

I think what this thread points out is how easily lack of education / miseducation / mental illness / belief in the supernatural can be manipulated by actors.

I think we have to go back Reagan to figure out what’s really going on with KGB-GOP.

by Anonymousreply 64October 7, 2018 3:28 PM

[quote]I'd rather Trump than Hillary! How about you?

ask and you should receive OP...

by Anonymousreply 65October 7, 2018 3:31 PM

This needs to be amended to the "What's responsible for the dumbing down of America" thread.

by Anonymousreply 66October 7, 2018 3:34 PM

op was right

by Anonymousreply 67October 7, 2018 4:08 PM

OP wasn't right. The cards were.

by Anonymousreply 68October 7, 2018 4:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!