Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Audrey and Judy Landers -- the sad aftermath

Judy -- sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2019 3:56 PM

Audrey -- sadder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2015 4:58 PM

Ann -- saddest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2015 6:01 PM

I would LIVE for a remake of 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane' with these too. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2015 6:06 PM

Judy went Julliard..Didn't know she had any talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2015 6:16 PM

Is Judy the one who was in the movie of ACL?

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2015 6:17 PM

That was Audrey R5 ........... I think Judy's big credit was Waylon Flowers & Madam

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2015 6:28 PM

I read on Wiki that Judy and her sister went to Julliard.Do they have extremely wealthy parents?

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2015 6:40 PM

Ok...So? We all grow old and die. What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2015 6:44 PM

I will look young forever, because I moisturize nightly and drink two gallons of fresh mountain spring water every day.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2015 6:52 PM

This is a more fair picture of Audrey from the Dallas reboot. She still looks like herself. Good cheekbones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2015 6:56 PM

Oh,Dear..I don't understand that bathing suit..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2015 6:56 PM

This is Judy in 2014 at a sporting event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2015 7:07 PM

I sincerely hope they don't feel like their lives are sad and sadder just because they are getting old.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2015 7:15 PM

Never a Dallas fan .........didn't realize Audrey/Afton made it into the reboot ........ was one of the younger characters her kid ??

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2015 7:15 PM

Judy Landers also played Stack on BJ & The Bear for one season.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2015 7:30 PM

Nothing makes you look old like trying to look young. A new haircut, a more realistic color, put on ten pounds., some age appropriate clothes and they would both probably look great. Pam Anderson doesn't look like an old whore trying to hook for her next lump of crack anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2015 7:41 PM

Leave Judy alone. She's a cool lady and married to a rich as shit guy. Very smart but learned playing the dumb blonde would give her a Hollywood career. Paul Reubens wanted her to play the girlfriend in "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" but they went with EG Daily to make the Hollywood version funnier (where the part was played by Morgan Fairchild). Reubens later guested on "Madame's Place" as Judy's boyfriend and they really had great chemistry. After her daughter graduated from Marlborough High, she bought her a boutique in Beverly Hills which quickly went belly up.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2015 8:13 PM

Judy has been married to hunky former Dodgers pitcher Tom Niedenfuer for almost 30 years, and from the looks of it, they're still crazy for each other. Judy is 57 and still looks great for her age. What's sad?

By the way, Judy and Tom have two beautiful daughters who are aspiring singers (I guess they're going for "Audrey & Judy 2.0"). They (understandably) use their mom's maiden name professionally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2015 8:27 PM

I don't get it- both still look good for their age.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2015 8:40 PM

Those Landers sisters hated me! I even think one of them cut the brake line in my car. I could have been seriously injured. Because of the medication I was on at the time, I felt no pain and was saved. Teresa Ganzel, now there's an excellent actress and friend. I let her have the role of Fancy in THE TOY just to give her her moment. That being said, Pam Anderson looks fantastic in those pics. I'm glad to see she took my advice. They don't call me TV's Sweetheart for nothin', kiddies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2015 9:10 PM

I live the daughters hair color. They look just like Audrey and Judy when young.They could tone down the makeup alittle though.

I hope they don't feel sad because they are still pretty and her husband still loves her,so that's cool.She seems like a sweet person.I think those housewives with the bad pkatic surgery were ugly on the inside to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2015 11:04 PM

Here is Audrey's son Daniel in YouTube rock video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2015 11:13 PM

I was hoping they were the twins on Quark.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2015 11:16 PM

Here is Audrey and Judy singing in 1987..Yes they're pretty,but Julliard trained! I'm still trying see if her parent's were billionaires, because how the hell else were they in Julliard..Does anyone agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2015 11:24 PM

The one who was on Dallas was on a retrospective of the show many years later and said that they drank like fish on the set. That was real booze they were drinking on-camera.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2015 11:26 PM

OH dear god. This makes Janet Jackson look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2015 11:31 PM

I wonder if she, whichever one played her, thought Afghan would be a major character.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2015 11:35 PM

Here are Judy's daughters singing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2015 11:36 PM

Audrey was the "classy" one! Judy was just, like, "Well, I guess I better get my tits out!"

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2015 11:37 PM

Audrey also married a very rich guy. Don't worry about her.

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2015 11:38 PM

R24 - just because they were big titted blondes doesn't mean they were dumb or naturally blonde. They're Jewish, so I doubt they were allowed to get away with being dummies during school. Audrey apparently went to Columbia while studying music at Juilliard.

Hollywood, particularly back then in the days of Farrah Fawcett and Suzanne Somers, always emphasizes a sexy look.

I'm sure their lives turned out just fine - better than most I would imagine.

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2015 11:39 PM

R26 I think Sophia Grace and Rosie were inspired by the lander sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2015 11:40 PM

Oh, dear Lord, that Daniel Landers thinks he's straight!

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2015 11:42 PM

Audrey was in A Chorus Line and was one of the best parts of the movie.

Judy was good at playing the dumb blonde stereotype

They look great. None of that ghastly botoxed look.

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2015 11:42 PM

They actually look like they haven't had much face work done, which is great. But they've both got that "I'm keeping my hair from when I was most popular" thing going on. Who would have thought they'd have something in common with Sissy Spacek!

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2015 11:46 PM

[quote] I would LIVE for a remake of 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane' with these too. Seriously.

No!!

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2015 11:48 PM

I think Sophia and Rosie could also do a remake of Baby Jane someday, far down the road. Lol

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2015 11:52 PM

OP, your cunty post got the total smack down in the comments and thank God you total twat. They've done more and have more than you ever will.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2015 11:52 PM

I always thought the Landers sisters would be knocking at the plastic surgeon's door to get Botox, fillers, etc. but it's nice to see that they have aged well and if they have had some surgery, it is very minimal.

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2015 11:53 PM

Audrey was a pop star in Europe in the 80s. She wrote many of her own songs. The musical style is Euro-ABBA. Try to get Playa Blanca out of your head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2015 11:53 PM

I saw them perform at a telethon for a kids' charity in 1984. They "sang" Mama's Got a Squeeze-Box (And Daddy Don't Sleep at Night). It was decidedly NOT family friendly.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2015 11:57 PM

They are aging gracefully and raised their children.They can't do anything about the chronological order of things.I think they get along because they're equally pretty and their parents didn't create sibling rivalry.

Yes,it's painful to not be the hot little number,but they're not flipping out and ruining their faces which shows they're smart right there. They probably took good care of themselves avoiding the scalpel.

by Anonymousreply 42July 27, 2015 12:01 AM

I think I saw them once as guests on The Robin Byrd Show and they danced along to "Baby, Let Me Bang Your Box" with Robin, Jeff Stryker and Porsche Lynn.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2015 12:05 AM

Judy looked like Audrey with an eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2015 12:13 AM

The Landers sisters were everywhere in the 80s - it seemed like they did at least one guest-star turn on every third tv show during that decade. And as soon as the 80s were over, they disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2015 12:17 AM

They look pretty good. As others have said they would look better without the eights sex kitten hair. When you keep the same look, you tend to look like a shadow of your old self. Their husbands probably love that hair, and that's more important that what I think.

by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2015 12:43 AM

Audrey was quite popular when she was featured on "Dallas". Not so much for the other one... Julie, was it? In fact, I'm thinking this might be a parody thread, and there's only one of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2015 1:02 AM

Judy's brain dead appearances epitomized the tits and ass period on prime time TV. She was horrible. She must have wanted to make Gloria Steinem puke.

by Anonymousreply 48July 28, 2015 1:36 AM

Were they upset when their sister Ann died?

by Anonymousreply 49July 28, 2015 1:41 AM

Both have Mae West Syndrome. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2015 1:46 AM

Is it completely weird that I know their names, but have really no recollection of them? Were they ever really popular singers? I think there was a movie role that was mentioned that I vaguely remember. I was a little young to be watching Dallas, but I feel like I should know who they are.

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2015 2:01 AM

Everything I always saw Judy in she played the dumb blonde. Whereas Audrey always looked like a dumb blonde but never played into it. She was great on Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 52July 28, 2015 2:14 AM

Judy daughter Kristy was Miss Tennessee Usa 2014. She made top 20.

by Anonymousreply 53July 28, 2015 2:16 AM

Father Time can be so cruel.

by Anonymousreply 54July 28, 2015 3:33 AM

I love Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 55July 28, 2015 3:38 AM

Audrey was a good actress. I liked her on Dallas. She had great chemistry with Ken Kercheval.

by Anonymousreply 56July 28, 2015 4:20 AM

[R54] Father Time is being great to the Landers sisters, and especially their mother, Ruth (Leopard print lady on the left). She's a momager that actually steered her daughters in the right direction. I listened to a podcast interview of Audrey. She was a child actor on the Secret Storm (Years after Christina and Joan Crawford. I checked.). The Landers sisters are still with their original husbands and they raised their children away from Hollywood in Sarasota, FL. They sell merch on QVC. That's how you do it, man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 28, 2015 1:16 PM

BJ & The Bear - Season 3 Intro

Judy Landers was one of the seven lady truckers named Stacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 28, 2015 1:24 PM

Judy was transcendent in the 1980s Police Academy rip-off Stewardess School.

She gives Sherman Hemsley a blowjob and saves the school! Also, the movie opens with Donny Most farting in an elevator and Wendi Jo Sperber stopping up a gaping hole in a plane with her ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 28, 2015 2:49 PM

The Landers sisters star in an epic revenge feature, Deadly Twins AKA Deadly Trigger AKA Deadly Avengers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 28, 2015 2:51 PM

At least they were able to save their money and not become casualties like some folks in Hollywood. Audrey and Judy Landers seemed to be good, clean and wholesome for Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 61July 28, 2015 4:07 PM

They both did it the right way ........... capitalized on their youth and beauty (as it were) .......... bowed out gracefully when their time was up ............married well and raised their families .........and have stayed out of the spotlight and let their kids try to have their shots (without prancing out too much to 'momager' them)

Judy's daughters are very pretty and do look a bit like Judy and Audrey when they were young.

Audrey's son is not attractive or talented ......

Off to search YouTube for Waylon Flowers & Madam clips ......

by Anonymousreply 62July 28, 2015 7:20 PM

Exactly, r62.

by Anonymousreply 63July 28, 2015 8:25 PM

But its still sad when beauty fades.

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2015 2:08 AM

[R61] I don't know about wholesome, but at least they wore underwear. Note Judy's strategically placed pillow. Maybe her mom put it there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2015 1:02 PM

Judy was hilarious in the "Charlie's Angels" episode where they introduced Shelly Hack. Ladd and Smith were told they had a new partner and in walked Landers and asked for a "pop." With the disaster that was Hack, they should have kept Judy.

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2015 2:35 PM

Charlie's Angels. Judy resembled another '70s bombshell Louisa Moritz, who is also a Cosby accuser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2015 2:40 PM

what's the problem? they look great for their age. leave them the fuck alone.

by Anonymousreply 68July 30, 2015 1:53 AM

They shan't be left alone.

by Anonymousreply 69July 30, 2015 4:51 AM

I have a Landers sisters image stored in my brain. Every time I read their names I think of it. It is from some Golden Globe award show (I believe) where they sang and danced. Judy's boobs bounced in time to the music.

by Anonymousreply 70July 30, 2015 9:44 AM

You're all staring at my tits now, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 71July 30, 2015 10:03 AM

I'd settle for just one of yours.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2015 11:30 PM

[quote] Is it completely weird that I know their names, but have really no recollection of them? Were they ever really popular singers? I think there was a movie role that was mentioned that I vaguely remember. I was a little young to be watching Dallas, but I feel like I should know who they are.

I have a dim recollection that they were namechecked in 90s/00s sitcoms. There names were familiar to me and I'm a 90s kid. Someone posted Barry Bostwick leading an exercise class (!?) at some show on DL a while back. The Landers sisters were featured alongside Gwen Verdon, Paula Kelly etc. I think that was the first time I actually saw them.

by Anonymousreply 73August 4, 2015 11:49 PM

Their mom kind of looks like Bernadette Peters' sister, Donna Deserta.

by Anonymousreply 74August 4, 2015 11:50 PM

Audrey more than held her own on Dallas against such heavyweights as Larry Hagman and Ken Kercheval. She was even better than a few of the series regulars...The producers kept her around and continually gave her meaty story arcs. They knew she was good, and not just another dumb Hollywood bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2019 2:30 AM

Odd that Audrey is missing from some of the dance numbers in "Chorus Line". And has smaller tits than Nicole Fosse standing next to her the whole film. So much for "Dance 10, Looks 3".

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2019 2:36 AM

Audrey was always much better looking than Judy. Audrey looked like the kind of actress who is discovered by a scout because she had that 1980s look and could act a little in a soap opera way. Judy looks like the kind of actress whose oldest sister was discovered and then went and had twelve different plastic surgeries to look as much like her as she could and still not quite get there.

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2019 2:36 AM

Audrey was also good as Carlo Hesser's daughter on One Life To Live, but sadly didn't stay around long.

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2019 2:41 AM

I think they are both repubs.

Aren't they both born again Christians now?

One of them has done the 700 club with Pat Robertson (but I get them mixed up).

They both remind me of Victoria Jackson who would do anything for shock value to get your name out there & make some $$$ but then go the holier than thou route & act like the stuff you had done never happened.

I'm not surprised at all the love they are getting with this thread from the DL.

Born again Christians / right wing repubs get plenty of love here (Cheryl Ladd, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Patti LaBelle, Natalie Cole, Lisa Whelchel, Kim Fields, Donna Douglas, John Schneider, Vanity, Shannon D., etc.) while non Christians / liberals / gay celebs get all of the anger & venom (Barbra Streisand, Rosie O'Donnell, Melissa Etheridge , Sara Gilbert, Elton John, Bill Maher, Madonna, Belinda Carlisle, Lady Gaga, Kathy Griffin, Liza Minelli, Debra Messing, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 79April 11, 2019 6:07 AM

Audrey was strikingly beautiful. I remember the first time I saw her was in an old Lifesavers commercial.

by Anonymousreply 80April 11, 2019 6:54 AM

I love both of them! Audrey sent me a wonderful autographed picture.

I would love to see them soften the hair color some but they are both beautiful, very talented women. Successful in every way.

by Anonymousreply 81April 11, 2019 1:34 PM

They both look fine for 60+ year old women.

While they've both obviously had work done, at least they don't look like the Joker.

by Anonymousreply 82April 11, 2019 2:06 PM

R82 Their political & religious beliefs are probably similar to the Joker's.

That's more important than looks for the DL since they won't be sleeping with anyone on here.

by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2019 3:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!