Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Hillary innocent after all?

Don't rush to judgement next time. Hillary is NOT a criminal it turns out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2020 7:04 AM

God what a photo. But it looks like she might be letting the gray show which I think is a GOOD idea. The blonde helmet just makes her look even older. I worry that America won't elect a woman who looks old. And Hillary doesn't look well, to me. Elizabeth Warren isn't much younger, if any, but she looks a lot healthier.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2015 5:50 AM

No, of course not. It's the media trying to stir things up for ratings. Networks need 2016 to be a horse race so they can make money.

Clinton/Sanders '16

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2015 5:50 AM

She's as pure as the driven snow... after it drifted.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2015 6:05 AM

of course you fools...our future POTUS 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2015 6:29 AM

Nope R4 it's going to be Trump. Hillary only had 200 supporters today in Des Moines, Iowa. While Trump had 700 in the gymnasium, and 500 waiting outside.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2015 8:16 AM

A hideous old bag with tree-stump legs and an accessory to mass murder!

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2015 8:21 AM

R5 I read it was closer to 2000. I know he bought them all lunch or something they were reporting. People are liking his positions. Knocking out student debt, universal healthcare, oh and a merit based system to handle the illegal aliens in the country.

When you see that, he sounds more liberal than our current POTUS. LOL

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2015 8:21 AM

she may be innocent but Killary still a liar, even her supporters know she won't tell them the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2015 8:35 AM

Yeah, OP - that is totally the picture of someone trust worthy.

Not.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2015 8:48 AM

Innocent or not she is a phoney neo liberal corporatist center left warhawk whose whole platform is "muh vagina" .

SANDERS2016 A N D E R S 2 0 1 6

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2015 8:53 AM

We must support Hillary. She is the only female candidate we have.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2015 2:57 PM

It's got to be annoying to be Hillary and deal with the criticism of a very small (about fifty people perhaps) group of Sanders supporters.

It's like a middle aged woman jogging along the beach and having to deal with some ninety year old man in a wheelchair rolling all over the place trying to talk to her, but making no sense at all as he careens into things left and right. Eventually, the woman keeps going while the old guy needs two people to help get his chair out of the sand dune.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2015 3:14 PM

She should go redhead. I think it would suit her .

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2015 3:15 PM

I doubt it R5. I'm waiting for his secrets to be revealed, and they will be, and I bet there are some doozys. No way they let Trump become the Republican candidate. Perhaps they are giving him just enough of a taste to run 3rd party which would then give the election to the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2015 3:37 PM

There's a big difference between innocent and unindicted.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2015 3:48 PM

Yeah, r7 he's way more liberal than President Obama!

(making the crazy motion with finger)

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2015 5:12 PM

I like her, but she is just too old.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2015 5:49 PM

r17 prefers a young and vibrant Scott Walker!

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2015 9:05 PM

I'd much rather have Scott Walker.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2015 9:14 PM

r12 how dare the peasants ask questions

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2020 7:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!