Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Obama's Six-Step Plan to Derail Hillary

Is moving along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2020 12:53 AM

but she brought that herself

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2015 10:24 AM

Freepers are gonna freep.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2015 10:28 AM

Why on earth would he want to derail her? He needs to have her elected to ensure his legacy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2015 11:44 AM

R3 makes a valid point.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2015 11:45 AM

I agree with R3 as well.

Plus I am sure President Obama's role in a Hillary 2016 campaign was hammered out back in 2012 right before Bill became "explainer-in-chief."

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2015 11:54 AM

OP - you clearly have little to no understanding of how inspectors general and the Justice Department work.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2015 12:03 PM

R3, she would upstage him. Obama and Bill will end up sinking her bid. Neither wants to be shadowed by her.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2015 12:29 PM

Like I said here 6 months ago, the nominee will be Martin O'Malley.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2015 12:32 PM

O'Malley has virtually no traction.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2015 1:06 PM

O'Malley has over a year. Who had traction a year out last time, r9?

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2015 1:47 PM

Joe Biden to the rescue, or Al Gore.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2015 1:49 PM

Trump must certainly have been the Republican candidate in 2012 with this lead in 2011, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2015 1:49 PM

2007 Gallup Poll: The Democratic Race: Conditions Auspicious for Sen. Clinton to Win. More likely than Gore or Edwards. Hmmm...I am thinking there is someone they are not mentioning....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2015 1:52 PM

We've gone through more than six-years of turmoil caused by Rethug hatred of Obama. If Hillary were to be elected, it would be four more years of a situation that will be ten-times worse. It's time to pull the plug on Hills and put ALL campaign funds into ridding us of Rethug control of Congress. Hillary won't get my vote. I don't want her past e-mail problems extended year after year after year after year. Do you honestly think the Rethugs will stop hammering away at that if she wins? She has too much baggage to deal with a government that has a Republican Congress.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2015 2:49 PM

R14, honey, the republicans are going to hate whoever the Democrats nominate, regardless. Hate is all the republicans have got.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2015 4:18 PM

r14, you made me laugh....hard.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2015 5:16 PM

She’s almost certainly up against the White House. Somebody very high in the food chain leaked the memos requesting the probe. The New York Times, which broke the story, identified its source only as “a senior government official.” The money is on Valerie Jarrett, the Obamas’ Rasputin, who is known to despise Clinton. If it was Jarrett, she would not do this against the president’s wishes. That also would be true for any “senior government official” who leaked the memos. Targets don’t get any bigger than Hillary Clinton, so this was not a rogue operation. This was an approved hit. Clinton has an enemies list — and it looks like she’s on Obama’s. It’s also possible the White House is ­using the issue to keep her in line on the Iranian nuke deal. The implied threat is “look what happened to Robert Menendez.” Either way, she had it coming. Her arrogance and bald-face lies about the e-mails must have infuriated her boss and colleagues. Her decision to conduct government business on a private server in her home and use personal e-mail accounts was a giant “f–k you” to the administration.

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2015 11:05 AM

We need to just ignore these Freeper troll threads.

Look. as R3 succinctly put it, this is bullshit. If President Obama has to carry her on his back she is going to be elected President in 2016, sworn in on January 20, 2017, and serve at least one full term in the fucking White House. Capish? Now go find a pole and smoke it.

I wouldn't care if the bullshit Benghazi investigation shows her using Tea Party Babies for target practice, she's going to be President. It is the fucking GOP Freepers who keep trying to marginalize her, screaming Benghazi and "Trust!" to derail her. Not. Gonna. Happen. Period. Fuck off, OP.

Oh, and if you want to know who is going to help get her elected, I'll tell you. The Republicans. Yes. Their "record" their policies, proposals and actions especially these past 8 years, and honestly the past 15 years, and really, the past 35 years. That's right. We know who you are, we know what you've done to this country and to the people of this country, and we intend to exact payment. Shame on all of you!

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2015 12:23 PM

R17, but it is in Obama's best interest that Hillary wins. I think Hillary and Obama came to an agreement long ago and Castro's promotion to HUD was part of an arrangement to give him federal experience before he gets announced as VP. Perhaps the leak came from Biden. I just do not buy that Obama wants to sabotage her chances.

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2015 12:10 AM

R10, O'Malley is not running a historic candidacy as the first African American with a chance to become President.

by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2015 12:14 AM

[quote]Do you honestly think the Rethugs will stop hammering away at that if she wins?

Obama tried to work with them in his first term. Doesn't matter how nice one is, the repukes would rather the country go down in flames than be bipartisan.

And just imagine had Gore been selected instead of Dubya. No 9/11, no Iraq war, no Abu Ghraib, no ISIS.

Hills can beat any GOP candidate hands down.

[quote]She has too much baggage to deal with a government that has a Republican Congress.

Not baggage...more like wisdom and experience. She's roughed up against many challenges and is only the sharper for it. She's a diamond for it.

by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2015 12:32 AM

The only people more easily led than religious loons are the democrats.

by Anonymousreply 22July 28, 2015 12:40 AM

No, R22. You want to talk about people who are easily lead, people who consistently vote against their own interests, people who get distracted by bullshit, and who are controlled by fear? You 're talking Republican voters, or as Karl Rove fondly describes them, "Low Information Voters." I swear, the freepers who post here have been around so many fools, and scoundrels, they live in a damned bubble. Hey! We see you!

by Anonymousreply 23July 28, 2015 10:36 AM

R22 Agreed, because for a lot of them, the government IS their religion.

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2020 12:49 AM

Looks like it worked.

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2020 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!