Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Foreigners in Short Pants!!!!

Where's my lettuce spinner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2020 8:38 AM

china is a fucked up place.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2015 6:12 PM

the fact that this thread (not mine) hasn't gotten anywhere shows that it is truly a brave new Datalounge. to my regret.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2015 2:05 AM

This is even on the zeitgeist.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2015 3:10 AM

Naked men and China don't mix

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2015 1:49 PM

China is not good at mixing anything.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2015 1:07 AM

Those men were not fit- they were soft and pasty.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2015 4:40 PM

“We chose Spartans and invited foreign models who are physically fit simply because we wanted to encourage our customers to pursue the beauty of being healthy,” the store said.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2015 5:53 PM

First I discover I'd be the hottest rentboy in rural Indiana. Now the new option of being a fashion model in China. Choices!

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2015 5:54 PM

I was going to say, low bar for "physically fit"

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2015 6:12 PM

Parading doughy, low-magnitude westerners as celebrities in order to sell something is apparently a wider part of Chinese culture, as the New York Time revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2015 6:34 PM

Sex sells

Sort of

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2015 2:31 PM

A few of them had decent bodies.

by Anonymousreply 12August 30, 2020 6:49 AM

“Police arrest half-naked Spartan warriors parading through Beijing to promote salad store”

We were forced to toss the saladbackers.

by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2020 7:51 AM

"Come back WITH your salad bowl, or ON it!

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2020 8:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!