Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poll finds Hillary Clinton would beat Bill in a landslide

Bye, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2021 3:42 PM

She actually did beat me when the Lewinsky scandal broke out.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2015 12:00 AM

What a ridiculous thing to poll. Would she beat Eleanor Roosevelt? What about Dolly Madison?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2015 12:13 AM

[quote]What a ridiculous thing to poll.

The people MUST be distracted!

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2015 12:14 AM

Hillary would beat Bill, but Bill would beat Juanita Broaddrick.

by Anonymousreply 4September 27, 2020 4:02 AM

[bold]FUCK YOU, BITCH CUNT BUMP TROLL R4, YOU AND YOUR MOM WILL DIE A HORRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH!!![/bold]

[bold]FUCK YOU, BITCH CUNT BUMP TROLL R4, YOU AND YOUR MOM WILL DIE A HORRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH!!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2020 4:08 AM

And I saw my reflection in a snow covered hill....

by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2020 4:08 AM

The old threads are interesting time capsules. I like them.

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2020 4:12 AM

What does Hilary know about poles. She’s a big hairy dyke

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2020 4:58 AM

Beat him with her meat?

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2021 10:19 AM

Nobody cares

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2021 10:23 AM

I’m sure the GOP would start a new Clinton investigation and trial based on this poll if they could. Benghazi! Reuters! Ipsos!

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2021 10:55 AM

Dolly Parton R2.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2021 10:58 AM

The most egregious thing about this thread is R6 attributing a Stevie Nicks lyric to the Chicks, and not even getting the lyric quite right after all.

You’re better than this, R6.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2021 11:09 AM

Is R6 though R13?

Better than that I mean...

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2021 11:21 AM

Natural disasters often induce violent reactions from people.

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2021 3:06 PM

Bitch never beat me off.

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2021 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!