Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you edge?

Edging is jerking just up to when you're about to coming and suddenly stopping to let the excitement die down... And then doing it over again.

If you do, what does it do for you?

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 2:52 PM

People who edge, have a lot of time on their hands

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2015 3:36 AM

Does it do anything?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2015 12:00 PM

I routinely edged when I was a young man. It worked just the way it was supposed to. But, now that I'm in my 60's I've found that edging does exactly the opposite. I can edge for hours but when the orgasm comes it's very weak. Ergo, I don't do it any longer. If I don't cum within 1 hour I just stop completely and pick another time.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2015 12:35 PM

I can only edge for a short while until, it seems, my cock just gives up an goes limp. There is definitely a specific time involved.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2015 1:20 PM

Yes, great fun. It's just extended masturbation with intentionally delayed ejaculation. You jerk off until just before that "final tingle," then stop, let it pass, start up again. Keep holding off on coming as long as you can.

For marathon sessions I take breaks and let myself get soft, then start up again. When I'm really going and in control I can have multiple, mini dry orgasms. It makes the final orgasm so much more powerful; I see stars, shoot buckets and it flies out of me like I'm 15 again. I'm 46.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2015 1:43 PM

Yes, by edging you can increase the volume and also the distance you shoot when you cum. As a stripper who dances nude and sometimes performs a cum shot show, this is a great way to stay hard longer and also generate great higher tips! I also use the practice of tying down, which is putting a band tightly around my cock. This whole series of tricks makes for an amazing show!

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2015 7:04 PM

Does anyone edge over many days before coming?

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2015 8:58 PM

r2, what town you in? Care to name or hint at the establishment?

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2015 9:09 PM

Love edging! Takes self control but the mind blowing orgasms are worth it

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2015 9:10 PM

Interesting turn of phrase, R1.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 2:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!