Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you believe the government is working with Extraterrestrials?

And if so, on our behalf or not? And does this bring you joy or fear or both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2020 11:01 AM

Overdone but interesting (video)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2015 11:05 AM

Well, that explains Ted Cruz.

Oh wait, he's Canadian, outside of this country, not out of this world.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2015 12:06 PM

That would explain Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2015 12:15 PM

I believe that there is "life" out there in space. I believe our government knows a lot more than it's telling us. I believe our planet is dying and we are exploring space, like with Mars & Pluto, looking for the natural resources that we are running out of here. I believe one of the biggest things we are running out of is water. Water to grow food, water to drink and cook and bathe. Water. Even if we successfully desalinate sea water we will be upsetting the balance and the oceans will die.

Things look bad for us. I think within the next 200 years or sooner we'll see the direct effects from a lot of shortages. As for Extra Terrestials? Anything is possible, but no, I think our government would only cooperate with other intelligent life if it supported our goals. We are in a predatory mode right now, as far as other planets go. That's right. We are out there looking for stuff. So we wouldn't cooperate with them, unless we had to to get what we need.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2015 12:18 PM

There is an episode of Star Trek Voyager (with Ed Begley Jr) whose premise is that the sudden leaps in technology starting in the early 1970s were the result of finding and adapting future technology (which would have been extraterrestrial in nature). Subsequent advances were the result of slow and careful releases of further adaptations of that technology.

I'm not a UFO person. But, there is something that just barely tickles the back of your mind when you consider how big the advances in tech over the past 25 years have been relative to the previous, so 500 years before that.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2015 12:23 PM

No, I don't believe in ET stuff, unless we are talking about bacteria or something like that. I don't believe in green men so to speak. I'd like for it to be a more advanced species than us, but I don't think it exist.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2015 12:48 PM

It depends on if there's any profit in it. If there's a profit in it, then yeah.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2015 7:16 PM

I don't think they are aliens. I think they are humans from the future.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2015 7:23 PM

I think they're jews from the future.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2015 7:27 PM

They'd be more competent if they were actually working with aliens.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2015 8:54 PM

I hope they are.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2015 8:59 PM

ME TOO!

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2015 12:27 AM

R4, dear? We've had desalination technology for decades. You worry about "upsetting the balance of the oceans," but where do you think all water eventually goes? Kindly reacquaint yourself with the water cycle.

Are you the same fool who feared the oceans would dry up?

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2015 12:37 AM

No! Impossible. The Government is working with nerds with iQs over 130, who might as well be aliens. I am happy about it. He'll get rich, but all our lived wil be enriched. .

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2015 12:39 AM

Don't worry about water. We can desalinate sea water. It's expensive, but we can do it without breaking the bank.

Worry instead about global warming, my sister just built a house ten feet above hight tide. Fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2015 12:43 AM

Also, 1:10 chance of zombie apocalypse by 2020. Pray, pray, pray!

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2015 12:45 AM

[quote]I'd like for it to be a more advanced species than us, but I don't think it exist.

You're thinking very small. The vastness of the universe pretty much guarantees that there is intelligent life out there, but I don't think they've ever contacted earth. I doubt they even know about earth.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2015 12:50 AM

R14 has it right. I have an IQ of over 150, and I've always felt like an alien.

I worked for the (state) government for many years, but was too reticent to capitalize on my advantages.

I get by on a modest pension nowadays because I'm basically lazy and would rather learn about things than apply my knowledge in any useful way.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2015 1:26 AM

I'm r6, r17, and while I can accept that there are some forms of intelligent life out there, I don't believe they are more intelligent than us. Otherwise they would have found a way to come here. I mean, even a virus is intelligent in its own way.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2015 2:06 AM

They could be more intelligent than us but still not intelligent enough to work out how to travel here. Or even more to the point, maybe traveling to visit us isn't worth the effort.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2015 2:28 AM

They ARE here and always have been and everyone will know them in their time. There's too much still to learn about earth and the way HUMANS live though, for them to complicate the matter .

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2015 6:50 AM

the question is, their specific nature and intent and the government's purpose and why it's kept secret and for how long.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2015 6:52 AM

That's why I can't imagine why we have aliens picking lettuce when they could be designing anf building spaceships for us. Go figure. ..

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2015 8:23 AM

LIKE THAT^

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2015 8:49 AM

10 feet above sea level?

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2015 9:26 AM

r21, a person I know used to claim to be one. This person has a normal job, as far as I know has a normal life, has a normal social life. Obviously I don't believe this person, I think it was just a way to get attention and feel different when being young.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2015 4:47 PM

Yes, Jamie Sommers met Stephanie Powers (terrible hair btw) and helped them.

Trivia: Jamie asked why the anal and Steph's response was, "Everyone who boards ship requests the probe."

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2015 6:51 PM

R26 You said "a person I know used to claim to be one." Don't trust anyone. Go back deep into your memory and trust yourSELF! They will contact you when the time is right. Has anyone else had strange meetings with remarkable men?

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2015 7:33 PM

I would never cooperate with aliens...they're rapists and call me a butt plug.

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2015 7:51 PM

NO-THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TAUGHT---THEY JUST WANNA GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2015 8:10 PM

THE GOV. HAS HIJACKED THIS THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2015 7:16 PM

We share 98% of our DNA with Chimps and we have yet to find a way to communicate beyond basic commands with them. If there are aliens in the universe (and I do think there are) the idea that they would be able to communicate with us or us them is ridiculous. You would have to have two species who have evolved in the exact same way and that is highly unlikely. It is nice to think about though.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2015 7:41 PM

Cumberbatch is our favor to the government.

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2015 7:58 PM

R32, You said "You would have to have two species who have evolved in the exact same way and that is highly unlikely." Maybe, as some believe and have said to know for a fact, the gov. HAS done just THAT!? After all, for all intensive purposes, they ARE another species.

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2015 9:45 PM

no

just, no

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2015 9:54 PM

wouldn't be so sure abut that^

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2015 10:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2015 10:07 PM

and you can always trust The Daily Mail!!!

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2015 10:07 PM

No, but most days I wouldn't be surprised if the government is full of extraterrestrials.

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2015 10:10 PM

Well think about it, in most of the people here's youth, a telephone hung on a wall attached to wires within the wall. Now you can hold a small wireless device and and not only talk to someone, you can see them.

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2015 10:12 PM

Intents and purposes.

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2015 10:47 PM

Doro Bush-LeBlonde has been leading a task force since 1989

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2015 11:30 PM

^^!!

by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2015 11:57 PM

I don't believe our government and the people who put them there are smart enough to masturbate without 10 ten volumes of instructions on how to do it let alone smart enough to converse with aliens

by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2015 12:09 AM

Did it occur to anyone that elements of the government might be working, or might have previously been working, with one group and other groups might be doing other things? Maybe those guys are the assholes of the universe and are or were dealing with human governments for reasons of their own. There is lots of speculation that very powerful and/or wealthy individuals are sitting on very advanced tech for their own purposes and that usually ties in to the idea of alien cooperation.

There are ideas the some aliens have been reincarnating as humans here for thousands of years, or that some aliens have bodies that are less physical and more ethereal in nature and communicate with specific individuals for whatever reasons. They would likely have more subtle or specific goals than government-allied groups.

Nikola Tesla, for example, would go into trance states or dream states and have fully formed, intricately detailed ideas for machines or inventions that he could see clearly in his head. There are other brilliant people who have claimed the same. Some of them are known to us and others were derailed early on and never produced much of anything that we know of. Those ideas may have come from somewhere other than their own subconscious minds.

There might be factions that are waiting for us to evolve a little more or may be subtly helping us to evolve enough to meet with us openly without totally disrupting or destroying our society. Kind of like Star Trek's prime directive. Imagine what would happen if ships landed and started giving us advanced tech openly. It would be a huge mess.

According to a few fringe-y sources, we might find out some shit about all of this before the end of this calendar year. These people are far outside the mainstream and might be either misguided or completely batshit, but I guess it will either happen or not and we will know within a few months.

There is also the idea that we are descendants of alien colonies, or that we are a genetically modified version of early hominids created by alien visitors for whatever reasons. Possibly a crossbreed or mixture of both.

In earlier centuries "abductions" were attributed to fairies. Sometimes people would turn up years after they disappeared with fantastic stories that they described in terms of their own understanding of the world. Maybe the fairies and the aliens are the same thing. Maybe those beings are neither fairies nor aliens but live on this world in a slightly removed plane of existence or on another vibrational level and the levels occasionally intersect. Maybe there are many levels each with it's own environment and inhabitants.

Maybe it's all bullshit and there's no other life out there more advanced than we are. That seems unlikely, but who knows. Either way, it's fun and interesting to speculate about all of this.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2015 12:20 AM

West of the Rockies, you're talkin' to the alien right now!

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2015 12:38 AM

R45 IS A GOD AMONG MEN.

DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS THREAD TILL "THE OTHERS" HAVE LANDED.

BUT SERIOUSLY, I LOVE YOU. SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.

by Anonymousreply 47August 26, 2015 2:18 AM

I believe we are the "missing link." I believe we were placed here and evolved. As far back as anyone can go we have worshipped the heavens and deities and ascribed certain behaviors to angels and people who went up to Heaven in "fiery chariots" etc. So I'm there, OP. I'm just waiting for them to come back and pick me up......

by Anonymousreply 48August 26, 2015 7:38 PM

The closest portrayal of the truth on this issue found in the media was that Mike Judge vehicle about propane.

The slutty daughter becomes a local celebrity with a puppet show called 'Manger Babies'

This was code for the various alien species the government is not only aware of, but working with to enslave the masses.

by Anonymousreply 49August 26, 2015 7:44 PM

LIKE A FOOL, I LOOKED UP YOUR REFERENCES ^R49.

by Anonymousreply 50August 26, 2015 8:12 PM

" I'm just waiting for them to come back and pick me up".....We hear you,R48...and we're coming!

by Anonymousreply 51August 26, 2015 8:14 PM

No. They would have fucked it up somehow by now.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2020 5:24 AM

Wasn't some supposed former "government official" claiming that that the U.S.,U.K.,France and Israel are working with 👽?

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2020 5:48 AM

Aliens will reveal themselves in 2010!

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2020 6:19 AM

R52 is the 2015 bump troll.

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2020 9:39 AM

Speak of the devil:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2020 9:54 AM

I do. They are called BTQ+.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2020 10:04 AM

Yes, yes, and yes OP.

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2020 10:42 AM

I don't believe or disbelieve as I only believe what I can see with my own eyes. But I think it's entirely possible it's true.

by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2020 10:47 AM

Harry Reid has spoken about this. I find that interesting. He says they know much much more than they’re revealing to the public. A few others in government say the same. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2020 11:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!