Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which celebrities do you think were molested when they were children?

Michael Jackson

Shia LaBeouf

Kristen Stewart

Billy Currington- country singer

Anderson Cooper

Katy Perry

Justin Timberlake

Jodie Foster

Elizabeth Taylor

by Anonymousreply 168July 4, 2020 4:19 AM

Harry Styles

Justin Bieber

Nick Carter

Aaron Carter

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2015 7:25 PM

They all tried it with me! Steven Spielberg, Elliott Gould, and Robert Blake all tried to get their hands on me. Even Dorothy Lyman in the dressing room at a Casual Corner. I've got feets though and they can move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2015 7:28 PM

Corey Feldman Corey Haim Macaulay Culkin

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2015 7:33 PM

I was molested!

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2015 7:38 PM

Marilyn Monroe

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2015 7:40 PM

Julie Andrews said her stepfather tried to molest her when she was two.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2015 7:41 PM

seriously people

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2015 7:43 PM

I also thought he tried it a lot later, too, R6.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2015 8:06 PM

Miley

Britney

Britney sister was knocked up by Nickelodean exec at 15

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2015 8:16 PM

Every kid performer who ever worked at Nickelodeon has probably had to spread hole for Dan Schneider's tinymeat. Amanda Bynes probably got it worst of all, considering her career trajectory there.

Todd Bridges talks about being molested by a manager at age 12 in his book [italic]Killing Willis[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2015 8:24 PM

Billy Currington has said he was physically abused in his childhood by his evil stepfather. That abuse lead to his temper problems that required not one but 2 stays in a rehab center

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2015 9:23 PM

I think that his abuse goes deeper R11. He is also unmarried. Rarely speaks in public. Plead no contest to that sort of an assault with that old man that brought his boat to close to his dock. He is kind of a mess.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2015 9:50 PM

Alison Argrim was molested by her brother until the age of 8. Patty Duke was molested by her managers. They both put that in their autobiographies. I suspect the following were molested: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Drew Barrymore, Danny Pintauro, Jonathan Brandis, Dana Plato, Jamie Foxworth, Scotty Schwartz, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears. That's just based on the ones who became troubled adults.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2015 10:11 PM

Some who've talked about it:

Russell Brand

Billy Connolly (by his father)

John Peel (by an older boy at boarding school)

Axl Rose (according to "recovered memory", for what it's worth)

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2015 10:22 PM

Nancy Reagan, but not enough

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2015 10:53 PM

R13: what makes you say Jonathan Taylor Thomas turned out troubled? Seems he went right from "Home Improvement" to school, and hasn't pursued a lot of roles as an adult. I don't see any mention of a wife, and he turned out a vegetarian, but that's not exactly a clue.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2015 11:12 PM

R13: Based on that, you can also throw Jerry Supiran into the mix. Everything I read about him suggested PTSD. Erin Moran, too. In fact, I'm starting to think all of show business is just a front for child molesters and mobsters.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2015 11:49 PM

Roseanne Barr

Hugh Jackman

Shia Lebeouf

Lindsey Lohan

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2015 12:34 AM

I'm serious. The entertainment industry is just like the Catholic Church. It's a place where deviant child molesters can gather together in community and acceptance and perfect their predatory skills. You would be shocked to the core at the child abuse and how it's an accepted, actually expected, way of life.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2015 3:48 AM

Well, shock us then, r19.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2015 4:36 AM

Anna Nicole

Halle Berry

Renee Z.

Nicole Kidman

Lindsay Lohan-

Basically all who can't eatablish or maintain a healthy relationship..Male or female

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2015 6:07 AM

Hayden Penentiarre

Pam Anderson

Paris and Nicky Hilton

Possibly all of the Kardashians,including Rob.. Maybe by twisted sister Bruce..

Brandi Glanville

Basically anyone who lacks morals and out of control substance abuse seem to be symptoms of having a broken inner child.

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2015 6:14 AM

Joaquin Phoenix more than likely.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2015 6:17 AM

Demi Moore

Courtny Love.

Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2015 6:23 AM

This is odd to me as it sounds like you're blaming the victim for acting out as teens or adults.

I don't believe Charlie Sheen was any victim but simply a victimizer. (Corey Haim and others.)

Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore did not initiate all the shit that happened to them as kids. But it fucked them up irremediably. Drew survived better.

The ultimate victim for me was Brad Renfro, about 10 years old, when it started I'll throw Corey Haim in there, too.

I'm not discounting the molested girls but, in Hollywood, there's an expectation that girls will be better supervised. Even today, young boys are thrown into situations they're not prepared for.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2015 6:38 AM

How about Henry Cavill? He was plucked out of school to work for a director, who kept hiring him for roles. We all know Henry isn't that good of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2015 7:55 AM

Animation is so full of kiddie fiddlers it's not even funny:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2015 7:58 AM

Tatum O'Neal

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2015 8:10 AM

Why in the hell is Anderson on this list? Has he said he was molested?

by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2015 8:18 AM

Reece

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2015 8:38 AM

A lot of these are fantasy lists for some very dirty birdies.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2015 8:39 AM

[quote] A lot of these are fantasy lists for some very dirty birdies.

At least it explains how Danny Pintauro can stretch his asshole as far as he did in that Grindr pic.

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2015 8:44 AM

I read right here on DL that Louis B. Mayer made a move on both Judy Garland and Shirley Temple. Any truth to that rumor?

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2015 8:54 AM

Mandy Peterson?

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2015 9:02 AM

If there is a box of old calendars in Don Bluth's basement with crossed-out dates that end on June 19, 1983—the day I turned 18—I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2015 9:17 AM

[quote]Justin Bieber

He certainly seems to have an odd relationship with his Dad.

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2015 11:00 AM

Justin Bieber & Daddy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2015 11:02 AM

Another of Justin Bieber & Daddy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2015 11:02 AM

Cheryl Crane

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2015 11:21 AM

I'd believe Mayer hit on Judy, but Shirley's mother was ALWAYS with her, plus she worked mainly at studios other than MGM.

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2015 11:23 AM

40 replies and no mention of me???

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2015 11:41 AM

This is the first thread I have to put on Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2015 11:49 AM

Amanda Bynes

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2015 12:40 PM

With R19 here. It's rampant to a degree you wouldn't imagine.

As for who has or hasn't been a victim of this predatory environment, it's a pretty sick guessing game to play.

Better try and find out who are the perpetrators. Most likely those who are raking in the money as well. Gotta hit them where it hurts, I guess.

That said, Shia LeBeouf looks a lot lik Steven Spielberg. Can't imagine no other reason why he would have been in that godawful Indiana Jones 4 movie.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2015 12:50 PM

With R25 about Brad Renfro. Such a sad story. Such a talented, sweet kid who got into the worst situation possible. From a situation that was far from ideal from the start.

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2015 12:52 PM

[quote]Can't imagine no other reason

So you can imagine another reason, R44? So can I: Spielberg is his real father.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2015 12:53 PM

Practically his spitting image.

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2015 12:54 PM

But Shia's mother is incredibly unattractive, I can't believe Spielberg would go there!

It's possible that the resemblance is coincidental, and that Spielberg worked with the little pest because he liked seeing a face like his own up on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2015 1:03 PM

"I'm not discounting the molested girls but, in Hollywood, there's an expectation that girls will be better supervised. Even today, young boys are thrown into situations they're not prepared for."

And yet, as with the molesting Catholic priests, the molestation of boys gets all the press. I really think people (at least in the media) take the sexual exploitation of girls as given, particularly teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2015 1:05 PM

[quote]Brad Renfro. Such a sad story. Such a talented, sweet kid who got into the worst situation possible. From a situation that was far from ideal from the start.

I know he had a lifelong drug addiction, but I didn't think we ever learned why Renfro developed it.

Is there evidence it was connected to sexual assault?

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2015 1:39 PM

I think Noah Hathaway judging by some weird photos like these. Maybe I'm dirty minded but I don't believe the photographer had innocent motives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2015 1:42 PM

Taylor Lautner's dad is kind of creepy & controlling and is a Christian fundie.

Don't know if that means anything.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2015 1:45 PM

See creepy Crispin Glover article on Spielberg hinting that Spielberg is a molester..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2015 1:59 PM

David Archuleta

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2015 2:21 PM

IIRC those Hathaway photos were done in West Germany when he was at their age of consent, which is 14. I never heard about him becoming a fuck-up, although as an adult he covered his body with tattoos.

[quote] See creepy Crispin Glover article on Spielberg hinting that Spielberg is a molester..

I'm not saying he is, but then there's this…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2015 2:43 PM

No idea about Spielberg's proclivities, but that antisemitic Crispin Gover article is hardly a credible source. Nota bene that Jews and pedophiles tend to be twin obsessions of conspiracy theorists.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2015 3:08 PM

The Diff'rent Strokes kids (Todd Bridges, Dana Plato, Gary Coleman) Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2015 3:46 PM

A least a couple of the kids from my show.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2015 4:10 PM

A bunch of illegal Mexicans molested me as a child.

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2015 4:19 PM

Shirley Temple told the story herself, she went to Arthur Freed's office when she was 12 while her mother went to Louie B's. Louie B hit on Shirley'a mom, and Arthur Freed was waiting for Shirley naked. She laughed at his peepee and he got pissed and told her off. Shirley was 12 at the time.

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2015 4:34 PM

Aaron and Nick Carter

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2015 6:34 PM

Jonathan Brandis

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2015 7:00 PM

After I read the Crispin Glover article---I have never viewed Spielberg's movie Hook in the same way.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2015 7:17 PM

R57, Todd Bridges has already revealed that he was sexually abused by a male manager when he was a kid.

He revealed it during his book tour a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2015 10:58 PM

LeBoeuf has bragged about fucking his mother.

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2015 11:04 PM

[quote] LeBoeuf has bragged about fucking his mother.

He certainly is a motherfucker, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 66July 21, 2015 12:21 AM

R55 OMG You are right! Steven Spielberg was in the same room with Michael Jackson.

By your logic everyone that was in the auditorium with Michael Jackson during the Grammys is now worthy of suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 67July 21, 2015 1:07 AM

For the Eldergays:

Scotty Beckett Bobby Driscoll Carl "Alfalfa' Switzer Rusty Hamer Billy Chapin (his sister Lauren was molested) Brandon Cruz Paul Petersen

by Anonymousreply 68July 21, 2015 1:20 AM

R48 Mother LaDouche was probably more attractive in 1985 when Shia was conceived. I think Speilberg probably feels an affenity for Shia because of the resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 69July 21, 2015 2:31 AM

R67: But wait, there's more. Why do you think Spielberg and Jackson were together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 21, 2015 2:59 AM

It'd save time to say who wasn't molested.

by Anonymousreply 71July 21, 2015 3:07 AM

Judy Garland

Natalie Wood

Willie Aames

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2015 3:13 AM

"I know he had a lifelong drug addiction, but I didn't think we ever learned why Renfro developed it."

People don't always develop drug addictions because they're trying to numb the pain from some terrible trauma, sometimes people develop addictions because they like drugs! Sometimes they don't even thrown their lives away because someone has destroyed their self-respect, sometimes people throw their lives away because they think that everyone does drugs so why shouldn't they party until they develop a physical addiction.

Yes, people who were abused as children are more likely to self-destruct, but self-destruction is not proof of childhood abuse.

by Anonymousreply 73July 21, 2015 3:21 AM

[quote]Yes, people who were abused as children are more likely to self-destruct, but self-destruction is not proof of childhood abuse.

Then what is?

by Anonymousreply 74July 21, 2015 3:29 AM

[quote] Tatum O'Neal

And just imagine abused by her father and then being hit on by him years later when he doesn't recognize you. Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 75July 21, 2015 4:15 AM

I've molested myself, does that count?

by Anonymousreply 76July 21, 2015 4:28 AM

Shia and his Dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 21, 2015 4:32 AM

What about George Lucas?

by Anonymousreply 78July 21, 2015 5:03 AM

Spielberg Allen Singer I believe the rumors

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2015 5:10 AM

George Lucas has always seemed asexual.

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2015 5:13 AM

[R16] I say Jonathan Taylor Thomas because not from any insider knowledge, but that he quit the show and never came back. He left Home Improvement presumably to prepare for college, but didn't actually go to college. Tim Allen was confused by that. Then Jonathan didn't even return for the finale. It's somewhat unheard of for a child actor to voluntarily leave a multi-season hit show. They know full well that getting another job isn't so easy. Plus, he was one of those Tiger Beat poster boys. I can't imagine how creepy and predatory those photo sessions could be.

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2015 6:21 AM

Jonathan Taylor Thomas is rumored to be gay.

That may be one of the reasons he wanted a private life.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2015 6:22 AM

Rosie O'Donnell, which would explain why her house was constantly out of flour.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2015 7:18 AM

[R82] Gay is hardly a reason to give up acting. It often leads to acting, as we all know. Do a google image search of Jonathan Taylor Thomas. You will almost immediately find a picture of him wearing denim overalls and no shirt. He looks 11 or 12 years old. I'm not even a parent, but I would never have allowed my son to be used in such a way at that age. I can't imagine that he was comfortable posing like that. I know grown up models get paid higher rates for posing in underwear. Does that apply to Tiger Beat teen idols too?

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2015 7:29 AM

I'm not saying that every addict was molested, but I am saying that every victim of molestation ends up in addiction at some point. It could be drugs, it could be food, it could be hoarding, but it always happens. And some of us develop multi-addictions.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2015 8:47 AM

Kim Raver

Kate Walsh

Katherine Heigl

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2015 9:38 AM

R84, I haven't seen the photos of JTT that you are referring to, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It's not that unusual for pre-teen actors to be photographed shirtless. I've seen similar photos of Brad Renfro, Wil Wheaton and other young actors over the years.

Presumably the studios & magazines do some of these shoots for teen magazines and youth audiences, so as long as they aren't overtly sexually or being marketed mainly for adults, it's not necessarily wrong.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2015 9:43 AM

[R87] I know. I'm a man, certainly not a "think of the children" frau. I don't see anything wrong with Tiger Beat teen idols being plastered over girls' bedroom walls, but it's all context. That kid from Baywatch was shirtless all the time, but it was a beach show. Those parents just need to watch their actor children, because even the non-molested ones become sexually active much younger than the general population.

by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2015 2:56 PM

[quote]I don't see anything wrong with Tiger Beat teen idols being plastered over girls' bedroom walls, but it's all context.

What about boys' bedroom walls.

by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2015 5:08 PM

Well, boys can hang up Tiger Beat if that's what they want, but they'd probably prefer to "use" WWE posters.

by Anonymousreply 90July 21, 2015 6:16 PM

John Travolta

Margot Kidder

Justine but not Jason Bateman (or maybe the other way but not both)

Kirk Cameron AND Candice Cameron

David Schwimmer

Joyce DeWitt

Cloris Leachman

Rose Marie

Jack Cassidy

Mel Brooks

And of course Harvey Levin

by Anonymousreply 91January 27, 2017 9:22 AM

Pete Townshend claims he was abused when he was a kid. He

by Anonymousreply 92January 27, 2017 11:00 AM

Sharon Tate

Marilyn Monroe

Christina Aguilera

Usher

by Anonymousreply 93January 27, 2017 12:34 PM

Chris Brown was. Shocked no one's mentioned him yet.

by Anonymousreply 94January 27, 2017 12:41 PM

Joyce DeWitt is obvious

by Anonymousreply 95January 27, 2017 1:45 PM

Nick Stahl. Another child actor who grew up to be extremely troubled and breathtakingly talented.

by Anonymousreply 96January 27, 2017 1:59 PM

Ricky Martin probably

He was one of the least uglier kids in Menudo when he was in it and looked about 8 or 9 when he was 12 when he joined, and the entire concept of Menudo was pedo bait.

And back in the early 90s, the manager, Edgardo Diaz, admitted that the boys left Menudo with as many problems or MORE problems than they had when they first joined. He also admitted that drugs and sex/orgies were something that happened frequently, and no way some nasty grown men didn't try to give them drugs to try sleeping with any of them. And Diaz did insist he was innocent, but there was also Joselo, the choreographer, and Jose Menendez, and many of the accusers say there were more and many inside people "knew what was going on".

And honestly Ricky has so many fetishes, was such a slut in his 20s, hated himself and thought he was a bad person for being gay, and had an almost desperate need to be loved that I could see him getting abused even just once or twice.

Aaaaand his foundation. Trying to help victims of child trafficking and educate others on it. You know, children being forced to work, with many of them being sexually abused if they aren't or are used for labor.

Lots of signs, so I'm impressed he didn't get some cocaine addiction or spiral out of control.

by Anonymousreply 97January 27, 2017 2:05 PM

B2K guys were used. Raz B's story is particularly interesting. If you don't know them look them up.

by Anonymousreply 98January 27, 2017 2:14 PM

If that celebrity goes off the deep end and were in the business since being a child/teenager, they were molested. Same with drug abusers and alcoholics.

And at least half of ALL boy band members are molested. Not just a token one in each group that takes it for the sake of the group.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2017 5:34 AM

For some reason, I think Henry Cavill. He's so devoid of emotions. It's as if he shuts himself off from the world. Plus, the constant drinking doesn't help matters. He does have a history of attending a boarding school, and one that is known to be more sexual than others. Here's what one person said about Stowe:

[quote]I think rapes certainly wouldn't have been called rapes. I have never been raped. There was a system of sexual favours [at Stowe], but they never happened with violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 29, 2017 9:37 AM

Meeno Peluce

Kaleena Kiff

Missy Francis

LouAnne

Robyn Finn

Jack Wild

Johnny Whitaker

Kevin Corcoran

Billy Mumy

Debbie Turner

by Anonymousreply 101January 29, 2017 9:49 AM

[quote] And at least half of ALL boy band members are molested. Not just a token one in each group that takes it for the sake of the group.

The whole boy band model is built around it. You think anyone actually gives a shit about the music? Phe! It's all autotuned overcompressed simplistic four-chord drivel.

by Anonymousreply 102January 29, 2017 9:51 AM

[quote] Kevin Corcoran

There's a scene in the TV-movie [italic]Moochie of the Little League[/italic] where he is in his underwear putting on his pajamas as his father stands their watching. Fast forward to the post-Walt pre-Eisner "What Would Walt Do" years, and 1980's [italic]The Last Flight of Noah's Ark[/italic] put Ricky Schroder in a similar scene (he was 9 when the film was shot). It got worse under Eisner and Iger. Case in point: hiring Victor Salva to direct [italic]Powder[/italic]. Brian Bonsall is another one I suspect was molested; he just fell apart as an adult. He also went through the Disney machine in the 1990s with [italic]Father Hood[/italic] and [italic]Blank Check[/italic], the latter of which seems like something Mary Kay LeTourneau would have conjured up, right before he hit puberty and joined Tina Yothers in career oblivion. Too bad, he was a cute kid and he could act and deserved better treatment from Hollywood than to be just used and thrown aside.

If something bad happens to either Zack or Cody, I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 103January 29, 2017 10:09 AM

[quote]Dana Plato

I hate to say it, knowing how they both ended up, but I think having a kid at a young age ruined her career. If Tyler had never been born she might not have been fired from [italic]Diff'rent Strokes[/italic] or might have appeared more than she did in the show's dotage (Kimberly went to Paris and came back a bulimic mess), and might even have kept working after it went off the air. And work work, not softcore porn.

by Anonymousreply 104January 29, 2017 10:16 AM

Sandra Dee was raped by her pedophile stepfather.

by Anonymousreply 105January 29, 2017 10:22 AM

[quote]Paul Petersen

He actually brought up the subject on the Larry Elder show a few years back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 29, 2017 10:30 AM

Drew Barrymore

Alyssa Milano

Emmanuel Lewis

Danny Bonaduce

Jonny Quest & Haji

by Anonymousreply 107January 29, 2017 12:27 PM

With regards to Plato, I think the teen pregnancy thing was one of many reasons why she never worked after 'DS', the other being she had a terrible drinking problem which I believe was already well underway when she was on 'DS', add to that she was a terrible actress. I just can't imagine that she would have gotten any work whether she had gotten pregnant or not.

I might have missed the post, but I didn't see anyone post Bridgette Anderson who was in a wonderful little film (or at least that's how I remember it when I saw it when I was 7 years old) titled 'Savannah Smiles', the made for tv sequel to 'The Parent Trap' and then did tons of guest starring parts on tv shows throughout the '80s. She wound up dead of a heroin overdose in her early 20s. Very similar story to Anissa Jones.

by Anonymousreply 108January 29, 2017 12:54 PM

Jane Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 109January 29, 2017 12:59 PM

Beyonce

Eminem

Mary Tyler Moore

Jennifer Lawrence

Nate Parker

by Anonymousreply 110January 31, 2017 11:50 AM

Scott Baio

by Anonymousreply 111January 31, 2017 12:09 PM

David Charvet

by Anonymousreply 112January 31, 2017 12:13 PM

Noah galvin

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2017 7:18 PM

Miley Cyrus

Lena Durhan's sister

Rachael Maddow

Rosei O Donnel

Colton Haynes

Matt Bomer

Chris Colfer

Wentworth Miller

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2017 8:27 PM

I think Charlize Theron, by her father. A guy doesn't just get drunk and try to break into his daughters room and shoot up the place. Lots must have happened prior to that. IMO

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2017 9:00 PM

I can't help but wonder what down on the set of Growing Pains. Tracey Gold battled anorexia and Kirk Cameron turned into a raging homophobe. Was he molested as a kid?

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2017 9:11 PM

Leo being molested by Jeremy miller

by Anonymousreply 117February 24, 2017 5:28 AM

Just think, there isn't any shirtless pictures of Kirk Cameron any where

by Anonymousreply 118February 24, 2017 5:31 AM

Scott Baio

by Anonymousreply 119February 24, 2017 5:36 AM

I heard Leo and Jeremy Miller were caught jerking off together.

by Anonymousreply 120February 24, 2017 5:45 AM

Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2017 5:54 AM

Here is a helpful list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2017 6:33 AM

Is it still wrong if the kid initiates the molestation?

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2017 6:52 AM

Yes Milo it's still wrong

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2017 4:32 PM

But u wouldn't correct the kid

by Anonymousreply 125March 5, 2017 10:18 AM

When we were 13 an elderly doctor touched us for a long time 'down there' during an examinatia.

by Anonymousreply 126March 5, 2017 11:09 AM

Did it moved ?

by Anonymousreply 127March 6, 2017 9:20 AM

Princes Jackson

by Anonymousreply 128March 8, 2017 3:35 PM

[quote]Jonathan Brandis

Whatever bad thing happened to him must have happened on the set of the movie [italic]Ladybugs[/italic]. That movie seems even more creepy and prophetic in hindsight now that the transcult has made a mockery of Title IX.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 8, 2017 4:07 PM

every child actor who worked with Spielberg

by Anonymousreply 130March 8, 2017 4:26 PM

Though, I know she'll take it to the grave as she has been more guarded and private about her life than perhaps even Garbo, I have my suspicions about Lorna Luft.

by Anonymousreply 131March 8, 2017 4:37 PM

LIZA MINNELLI owns this thread!

by Anonymousreply 132March 8, 2017 4:46 PM

According to a thread that got deleted from some months ago

Brad Renfro

Cameron Bright

Haley Joel Osment

by Anonymousreply 133March 9, 2017 1:03 PM

This thread should ask, rather, who wasn't molested when they were a child. Sign me up for the conspiracy list on this one. Too many Hollywood stars, especially Disney stars, display signs of having been molested.

It is an unpleasant thought.

by Anonymousreply 134March 9, 2017 1:52 PM

Angelina Jolie, anyone? That family is very weird.

by Anonymousreply 135March 9, 2017 1:59 PM

Andy rooney

by Anonymousreply 136March 11, 2017 6:49 PM

Soon Yi Previn

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2017 6:51 PM

What a gross weird thread. Sounds like pedophile fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 138March 11, 2017 7:15 PM

Mariah. her sister was 10 years older and a druggie/prostitute bringing guys around when their mom was at work. that is why she dresses so provocatively

by Anonymousreply 139March 11, 2017 7:22 PM

r138 is James Alefantis

by Anonymousreply 140March 11, 2017 8:13 PM

RDJr

by Anonymousreply 141March 11, 2017 8:24 PM

Any male under 18 that was on ant Xmen film.

by Anonymousreply 142March 11, 2017 9:05 PM

Mickey rooney he was cute in boys town

by Anonymousreply 143March 13, 2017 2:15 AM

WILLIE AAMES claimed that he was molested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 13, 2017 4:12 AM

Man I would molest him too

by Anonymousreply 145March 15, 2017 10:10 AM

Victoria Jackson

by Anonymousreply 146March 15, 2017 10:36 AM

Agree with the Jolie comment. I wouldn't be surprised if one of her mom's boyfriends or a caretaker molested her.

Her mom had a grudge against her because she thought she looked like dad Jon Voight at birth, so neglected her with several different babysitters in her earliest years; Jolie looks insecure and unhappy in many early family photos.

Also: not only was Jolie hyper sexual at a very young age (her mother let her have a live in boyfriend at *12*), but there have been consistent rumors for years that the mother's biggest long term relationship after Voight broke up because he slept with Jolie, who was then 15. The mom apparently blamed Angelina and labeled it a Lolita-type situation, and it caused a division in their already rocky mother/daughter relationship. It's just as likely though that the mother's boyfriend was perving on Jolie for years (I think he was in the kids lives since Jolie was 9) and finally made a move on her when she was 15.

Either way, the poster upthread is right; Jolie grew up in a creepy household (and probably runs one now).

by Anonymousreply 147March 15, 2017 10:39 AM

Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 148March 15, 2017 12:19 PM

Terrence Stamp

Edie Falco

Mike Lookinland

Olympia Dukakis

Glynis Johns

Robert Redford

Ike Eisenmann

Catherine Burns

by Anonymousreply 149March 15, 2017 8:25 PM

Anyone who were lucky enough to have "Made it" in any capacity as an actor was molested or prey. From the beginning to present day, it will always be that way, Christ even Shirley Temple was accosted and preyed upon.

by Anonymousreply 150March 15, 2017 8:35 PM

Bryan Singer

by Anonymousreply 151March 16, 2017 6:15 AM

[quote]Also: not only was Jolie hyper sexual at a very young age (her mother let her have a live in boyfriend at *12*),

She was 14, but wow still. How old was the boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 152March 16, 2017 7:36 AM

All of the above, and more we can only imagine.

The boys as well as the girls. (Because NO ONE wants to admit boys get molested...)

Continuing even now...

by Anonymousreply 153March 16, 2017 10:10 AM

Michael Jackson and Jodi Foster

by Anonymousreply 154March 16, 2017 11:23 AM

Adele

by Anonymousreply 155March 21, 2017 5:55 AM

Lisa Whelchel

by Anonymousreply 156March 21, 2017 6:09 AM

[quote]Because NO ONE wants to admit boys get molested.

That's not true. It's very common in this day and age to believe all children are vulnerable to abuse.

by Anonymousreply 157March 21, 2017 6:32 AM

Macaulay Culkin

by Anonymousreply 158October 20, 2017 2:06 AM

Reese Witherspoon

Kristen Stewart

by Anonymousreply 159October 20, 2017 2:07 AM

Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 160October 20, 2017 2:08 AM

Related Thread: Incest Specific

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 20, 2017 2:08 AM

It would be more interesting to reveal who molested them.

by Anonymousreply 162October 20, 2017 2:09 AM

I think Jacko owns this thread. I have seen allegations that Joe pimped him, he admitted to being traumatized watching his older brothers screw groupies while he was supposed to be sleeping. Allegedly he was put on female hormones to "save" his voice. And back then Trans people were put on truck loads of hormones, so it's likely Jacko got premarin OD. Not to mention all of the music biz types he was exposed. It's hardly a wonder why he turned out the way he did.

by Anonymousreply 163October 20, 2017 2:25 AM

I have always suspected Courtney Love was molested by her father, even though she denies it. Her mother had custody taken away from him when she was a toddler because he allegedly tried to dose her with LSD. There are photos of them together when they briefly reunited when Coutney was a teenager, and the photos are very "off." Her dad is indisputably crazy, and probably from where Courtney gets the majority of her mental problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 19, 2020 5:46 AM

Melissa Benoit. She kind of has a vibe. Plus, marrying people she barely knows and now has a kid.

by Anonymousreply 165July 4, 2020 3:52 AM

Ivanka

by Anonymousreply 166July 4, 2020 4:11 AM

It would explain her relationship/marriage with Blake Jenner. She barely knew him when she married him. It was very toxic. She also barely knew Chris Wood when she married him and now has a kid with him.

by Anonymousreply 167July 4, 2020 4:13 AM

R164 IIRC, her father claimed at one point that Courtney threatened to have him killed.

by Anonymousreply 168July 4, 2020 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!