Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Macfarlane has really big muscles now

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300July 8, 2019 3:30 AM

One more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2015 3:22 PM

I assume this must be from "Killjoys"? He looks fantastic, good for him. How is the show? Haven't really heard much about it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2015 3:24 PM

Looking good, Luke.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2015 3:25 PM

Damn, I really blew it... big time!

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2015 3:30 PM

Wentworth Miller has been all up in that.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2015 3:31 PM

I'd rather be all up in Wenty.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2015 3:38 PM

he's a canadian, don't they all look like that?

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2015 3:42 PM

If only he could act...

Though I will give him credit, he was no worse than any other bad actor when he had sex with the female doctor this past week on Killjoys - the great bogeyman of having gay leading men.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2015 3:44 PM

[quote] Damn, I really blew it... big time!

Blew what? The links work just fine.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2015 3:48 PM

Ummm, R9, you're a little slow on the uptake this morning. Go back and reread R4 again. Including the author. And, if you still don't get it, well . . . .

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2015 4:07 PM

He looks awesome, but I can't that show cause it's awful.

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2015 4:31 PM

He looks awesome, and that show is actually not bad. It would have been nice though, for one of the guys on either Killjoys or Dark Matter to have been gay.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2015 4:36 PM

This past episode was the best so far. If you haven't seen any of them you can start there.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2015 4:47 PM

R2, I love it. It's been very entertaining so far. I'm glad it's a limited series and not a multi-season run. They know the story they want to tell and they are telling it.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2015 11:20 PM

I think I managed to watch two and half episodes of Killjoys before giving up. It's terrible. The problem is with the scripts, low budget and the lack of strong vision from the makers since the actors are fine. The other new cheapo scifi show Dark Matter on the other hand is imaginative and something I enjoy a lot watching. The characters seem far more believable than the cardboard figures of Killjoys. Even if Dark Matter itself isn't the most original stuff comparing it to Killjoys makes Killjoys look clichéd and a complete bore.

I will probably catch up with Killjoys at some point and use it as a background noise while surfing. And I'm not saying one can't enjoy Killjoys but personally I just haven't been able to be swept away by it at all even though I've given it a few chances.

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2015 11:46 PM

When he mentioned his shirtless being in gratuitous territory, he wasn't kidding. I think there has been one episode so far where he has been able to keep it on. Not that I'm complaining.

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2015 5:02 PM

Beautiful tits, now show us some ass!

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2015 5:22 PM

That works. That's the body I've always wanted and never got.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2015 5:27 PM

No clue who that is but he looks pretty hot. Does he have nice dick to go with the bod?

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2015 5:59 PM

He's pretty hawt, I wonder if he and wenty just fucked all day when they were a couple?

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2015 6:07 PM

Yeah, Killjoys isn't that good. And neither is Dark Matter. The shoestring budgets are so obvious on both shows. Dark Matter is often whole episodes of just groups of people in rooms talking. SyFy seems to have given themselves over to every mediocre Canadian science fiction show that exists. But yeah, MacFarlane is hot as hell in Killjoys. Would've been an interesting twist if they would have made the character of his brother gay.

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2015 6:45 PM

Killjoys is fun if you can overlook the low low low production values and get into it for the story & characters, which are interesting enough. Luke is a decent thought not great actor but he looks really good on that show and honestly they're lucky to have him. The show is doing okay-for-Syfy in ratings, the last I heard. It may get a second season. I agree they should have made John the brother gay.

Interesting trivia: Luke is severely dyslexic, to the point where he's said he has to read books on audiobooks and has to record his scripts to memorize them. He used to have a food blog back when he was on Brothers and Sisters with the help of a PA and you could tell it was a really big deal for him and he was so proud of himself for it. He kept saying he had never believed he'd think of himself as a writer. It was cute.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2015 9:12 AM

He's really pretty. That homely Jewish guy was very lucky getting to pretend to be his boyfriend on that Gidget show.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2015 9:20 AM

I like both Killjoys and Dark Matter. Killjoys is more fluff entertainment (bit of a Supernatural wannabe with Aaron Ashmore and Luke Macfarlane playing brothers and their keeping secrets from each other dynamic).

Dark Matter is quite good actually. For me it's interesting to watch how the cast members figure out who they are (their memories were erased for some unknown reason).

What makes me laugh are the well established Canadian bit players as guest stars. Yep, deffo a Canandian production.

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2015 9:31 AM

ooops, deffo a Canadian production.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2015 10:43 AM

35 looks nice on him.

He'd be even better if a bit hairier.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2015 11:40 AM

He finally came out a couple of years ago..as if he needed to..lol

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2015 4:08 PM

He's a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2015 4:13 PM

If you are going to say something like that you have to elaborate R28

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2015 4:15 PM

Sounds like he rejected R28's advances

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2015 4:16 PM

Luke is a truly magnificent homosexual!

Are there nude photos of Luke presenting sweet muscle hole?

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2015 4:21 PM

I still miss Brothers and Sisters. That was my favorite show. Now there just isn't much to watch on TV anymore

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2015 4:23 PM

I can't believe he used to date TR Knight. Maybe he was having trouble with his vision?

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2015 4:38 PM

I can't believe anyone dated TR Knight, honestly. But he immediately moved on to Wentworth Miller, so there's nothing wrong with his vision. Maybe TR Knight is great in beHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry.

R28 according to Wikipedia he came out in early 2008. That's over 7 years ago. He's been out a long time.

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2015 4:40 PM

Who knows..maybe TR has a big dick. Or he had contacts in the business he needed since TR at the time was much better connected.

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2015 4:40 PM

He doesn't seem douchey in his interviews, but he does seem like he has a lot of confidence in himself, like he's not afraid to speak his mind at all. He's very frank, too. Seople like that do come off as a little douchey sometimes, depending on your personality preferences.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2015 4:47 PM

i would bang that like a drum

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2015 5:06 PM

[quote]Or he had contacts in the business he needed since TR at the time was much better connected.

Yes, that Luke Macfarlane, such an infamous famewhore fucking his way right to the - oh, wait.

Maybe he's just not a shallow asshole and likes people for their personalities.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2015 5:09 PM

[quote]What makes me laugh are the well established Canadian bit players as guest stars.

That makes me laugh, too. You learn to tell a Canadian production when you watch a lot of B- and C-grade sci-fi since it's all filmed in either Toronto or Vancouver and the same people keep showing up over and over and over in bit roles. Have Peter Stebbings, Kavan Smith or Hiro Kanagawa made their requisite Killjoys cameos yet?

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2015 5:15 PM

SciFy hasn't had anything good since Battlestar and that almost bankrupted them apparently. Everything else has been obviously low budget to be a turn off. Eh at least Luke is some eyecandy

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2015 5:17 PM

R26 I think he IS hairier and waxes/shaves for this show. There are some older pictures of him with his shirt unbuttoned and he seemed pretty hairy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2015 5:21 PM

An article speculating that he dated Wentworth Miller has consistently been the third or fourth search result when you Google his name for the last few years. It used to even be ahead of his Wiki page. That has to be embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2015 5:31 PM

How nice for him. How nice for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2015 7:24 PM

He is so effin gorgeous, is he single?

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2015 7:41 PM

No one knows, R44.

Have we discussed the rumor that he fucked Lee Pace yet?

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2015 7:45 PM

With a body like that i'm bet he's fucked a lot of folks

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2015 7:47 PM

Thank you Captain Obvious at R46, but arguably no one he's associated with is as famous as Lee. And that wouldve been a casual show fling, so that tells us a little something about Mr. Private, too.

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2015 8:40 PM

Of course he comes off as douchey, he is a gorgeous exclusive power top, he is pretty much top of the mountain in the gay world.

by Anonymousreply 48August 4, 2015 8:25 AM

Muscle mary...Eh

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2015 9:13 AM

Does Lee Pace have sizemeat? One wants to think so.

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2015 12:03 PM

Nah she's a big ole btm

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2015 1:25 PM

I don't know. Stereotypes are definitely stereotypes and they aren't always true, but they are cliches because sometimes they are. Luke seems like a top, if you met him at a nightclub that is what you would assume. But obviously you never know.

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2015 1:31 PM

he's always seemed like a btm

by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2015 1:34 PM

He seems like a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 54August 4, 2015 1:37 PM

Ask Kevin he knows...well I'm sure Kitty and Sarah. That family was good at sharing

by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2015 1:41 PM

Luke and Wentworth seemed like a 2 bottom couple. But you never know. I have a fuckbud who looks a lot like Wentworth, except he doesn't have sad eyes, and he's strictly top.

by Anonymousreply 56August 4, 2015 1:47 PM

He was blowing Dave was the rumor

by Anonymousreply 57August 4, 2015 1:49 PM

He has a top vibe, My top/bottom radar is usually spot on.

by Anonymousreply 58August 4, 2015 6:15 PM

That queen? I don't think so

by Anonymousreply 59August 4, 2015 8:46 PM

[quote]He seems like a bossy bottom.

Yep. Not that that's a bad thing. And now I want to know about TR Knight's sexual preferences. That's what Luke has driven me to.

by Anonymousreply 60August 4, 2015 9:37 PM

How's he hung?

by Anonymousreply 61August 4, 2015 9:52 PM

R61 Google "Luke Macfarlane Erection" for stills from a movie he did called "Erection" where he had a scene in some boxer-briefs that might help to answer some of your questions.

It also shows he's had a really good body for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 62August 5, 2015 5:59 PM

He's much better defined and maybe a little bit bigger in Killjoys than he is in Erection.

I would love for him to do a photoshoot showing off his body for a magazine like Out, but those magazines are only interested in showing off straight celebrities "faux-mo"ing it up.

by Anonymousreply 63August 5, 2015 6:10 PM

Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 64August 5, 2015 6:28 PM

R63, he definitely has worked on his body and bulked up since "Erection." I just meant he's always been in great shape. I don't think he'll ever do a shoot like that, though. He doesn't seem to want publicity. The entire cast of Killjoys is on Twitter promoting the show weekly except for him.

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2015 7:27 PM

Erection indeed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 5, 2015 7:30 PM

There are good shots from that scene, R66, but that's not one of them. That's a masturbation scene, and the huge bulge you see is his hand down his boxers.

by Anonymousreply 67August 5, 2015 7:32 PM

It was brought up in the Wentworth Miller thread that this year he will be busy with the Flash/Arrow /Legends.. series as well as the upcoming Prison Break mini-series. It reminded me that Luke has Killjoys, PBS's Mercy Street, and hopefully Night Shift.

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2015 11:19 PM

I bet Luke has a meaty cut cock. Length AND girth.

by Anonymousreply 69August 7, 2015 3:04 PM

Night Shift is an ambling corpse at this point, but Mercy Street sounds really good and Killjoys is almost certainly getting a second season.

by Anonymousreply 70August 7, 2015 8:28 PM

Killjoys was a limited run I thought. It was never intended to be a series.

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2015 8:56 PM

Killjoys' first season has a 10-episode pickup, but it is intended to be an ongoing series and could very well have more seasons and those may have more episodes. Battlestar Galactica started with a 6-episode first season, too.

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2015 9:02 PM

i would love to cum inside that arse

by Anonymousreply 73August 12, 2015 1:42 AM

keeping it klassy R73

by Anonymousreply 74August 12, 2015 1:45 AM

I think he is annoyed with the gay rumours now, he is trying to play them down, he doesn't want to offended his gay fanbase but the guy is obviously straight, come on! How many years now has he been allegedly "out" and not one boyfriend, not even one rumour of a boyfriend.

He is gorgeous but it is now is just extreamly very obvious he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 75August 13, 2015 8:54 PM

huh?

by Anonymousreply 76August 13, 2015 8:59 PM

The thought of TR Knight and Luke hooking up makes me ill.

by Anonymousreply 77August 13, 2015 9:09 PM

You must be new here R76. The Luke Macfarlane is straight troll has long hounded any discussion about him on this board. Just the same "joke" over and over that no one ever thought was funny and they have been doing for years. Just ignore it. Figuratively or literally now that we have the option.

by Anonymousreply 78August 13, 2015 9:18 PM

I've made a drinking game from the behind the scenes videos, interviews, etc. - taking a drink every time "masculine" is used to describe D'avin. Two drinks if it is made by Luke, himself.

by Anonymousreply 79August 13, 2015 9:24 PM

I've started noticing that, too, R79. I don't find him particularly gender-conventional - just violent, angry and not the brains of the operation. Maybe that's what straight people mean by "masculine," who knows.

by Anonymousreply 80August 14, 2015 12:27 AM

Another season of Luke shirtlessness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 1, 2015 4:44 PM

There were photos of him and Pace during The Normal Heart being rather err...friendly but then again they've known each other since their Juilliard years, so they might have been just friends after all.

by Anonymousreply 82September 1, 2015 6:49 PM

Renewed! Luke's comeback continues.

by Anonymousreply 83September 1, 2015 11:38 PM

He will be in a couple of episodes of Supergirl according to imdb.

by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2015 5:19 AM

He's gotta bulk up. He's 35. That's the kiss of death. He's got about 5 years and then it's off Eldergay Gardens for him where they take good care of him.

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2015 5:38 AM

Mmmm delicious. Any info on how big it is?

by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2015 5:49 AM

R85, male actors have a longer longevity than female actors. The difference might not be as big on tv as it is in movies, but there's a reason Jennifer Lawrence topped out at age 22, js.

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2015 6:22 AM

R87 Sorry dear. I was talking about his relevancy on this and other gay boards. 5 years from now, the zygote gays will ask Who's THAT?

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2015 6:26 AM

My bad, R88. I'm sad he hasn't had a better career. I've been a fan of him for 10 years now, since the first time I saw him in B&S. He's a decent actor and he looks good. Idk why he isn't more successful. I think he should be better at social media. Sometimes I get the feeling that he is too private. That said, I'm happy he got a guest role on Super Girl. I'm looking forward to seeing him again! And no, I don't watch Killjoys.

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2015 6:46 AM

His career is good. Not everyone cab be a megastar.

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2015 12:13 AM

He will be on Supergirl in the next few episodes, another Hallmark movie, PBS' Mercy Street in January, more than likely returning for The Night Shift and Killjoys will get a second season. There might or might not be a stage production in all of that. I'd say he's doing pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2015 12:58 AM

Is he still dating Wentworth Miller ?

by Anonymousreply 92November 25, 2015 9:35 AM

No, I think they broke up many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2015 9:38 AM

That was like 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2015 9:41 AM

Did anyone see the Supergirl episode?

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2015 9:10 AM

Holy smokes, thanks OP for introducing me to the hotness that is a bulked up Luke. I have zero interest in low budget sci-fi, so I would never have seen this otherwise. And, thanks to the thread for the intro to Erection. WOOOOOOOF!

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2015 9:31 AM

Why doesn't Luke show his ass?

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2015 11:25 AM

Do we know if he's cut or uc?

Please say cut. And damn, he looked hot in that little red speedo on Mykonos.

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2015 11:41 AM

red speedo pic, pls!

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2015 11:42 AM

We don't know if he's cut or uncut.

Canadian guys are a mix -- some are cut & some are uncut.

We'd have to ask him.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2015 11:44 AM

I saw him in DC during his run at the Arena Theater's production of The Normal Heart. He was VERY attractive in-person, and an unabashed gym queen during his stay.

by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2015 12:20 PM

[quote]The thought of TR Knight and Luke hooking up makes me ill.

Think of it this way - if Luke was with TR, it must mean that looks aren't that important to Luke, so the average looking guy might have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2015 1:29 PM

The episode he shows up in isnt' until tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2015 12:20 AM

[quote] I bet Luke has a meaty cut cock. Length AND girth.

He's uncut, but you're right about the length and girth part.

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2015 12:25 AM

Ugh, he had one line and stood in the background out of focus for most his screen time. Hopefully he will be featured a bit more in upcoming episodes.

by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2015 7:32 AM

He is listed for two episodes only, R105. This sucks but sadly I knew this was a possibility considering IMDB didn't even list his character's name.

by Anonymousreply 106December 1, 2015 9:53 AM

This Luke studboy is proof that a lot more men are gay than is showing up in polls. I'll simply never believe only 3% of men can get hard for such a sight.

by Anonymousreply 107December 1, 2015 10:13 AM

The thought occurred to me after seeing his very tiny recurring role on Supergirl that if they ever do any crossovers with The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow, on which Wentworth has a starring role now, that might be sort of awkward. It wasn't 10 years ago, it was more like 6 or 7 though I'm sure they've both moved on by now.

Here's a cute pic of Luke with DL faves Jack Falahee and Cameron Monaghan and some other people on the set of "Mercy Street." Looks like he's becoming a staple on all things filmed in Toronto. His family isn't too far away so that's really cool for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 1, 2015 10:07 PM

Another Hallmark movie lead role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2015 6:22 AM

R104, how do you know he is uncut?

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2015 6:25 AM

Yes, please don't tell us he's uncut. That would be horrible. In my experience French Canadians are uncut but English speaking Canadians, and I've had a few, are all cut.

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2015 12:10 PM

Great to see Luke continue to be cast as heterosexual love interest!

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2015 3:05 PM

May the shirtless-ness continue...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2015 9:35 PM

[quote]In my experience French Canadians are uncut but English speaking Canadians, and I've had a few, are all cut.

Yeah, it depends with Canadian guys. It's much harder to predict than with British vs. American.

We know that most British guys are likely to be uncut, and most American guys are cut.

But Canadian guys are somewhere in between. Some are cut, some are uncut.

Much more hit & miss in trying to predict.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2015 10:14 PM

Please don't turn this thread into a debate about circumcision. DL obsession with this topic is absurd!

by Anonymousreply 115December 14, 2015 1:56 AM

I agree. I never hear anyone else talk about it. Freaks.

by Anonymousreply 116December 14, 2015 2:32 AM

I think Luke is cut.

by Anonymousreply 117December 14, 2015 9:58 AM

MacFarlane needs to stay clean-shaven and well-built, like on Supergirl and the OP's pic. The scruffy look he had on The Sally Field Programme wasn't flattering to him. I never thought he was hot on that show--I liked the guy who was fucking Sally in real life.

by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2015 10:50 AM

I like him better scruffy. Otherwise he kind of leans toward that too-pretty uncanny valley thing Matt Bomer has going on sometimes. Matt Bomer is a beautiful man, don't get me wrong, but I like hot people to look a little human.

by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2015 5:13 PM

Not true, R115 & R116.

There has been a huge debate about circumcision raging for the past several decades.

Where have you been?

It's in the media every day.

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2015 5:17 PM

Okay but get your own thread to discuss that issue to your heart's content, R120.

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2015 5:18 PM

Early pics from Killjoys show Luke in top shape!

by Anonymousreply 122December 15, 2015 4:37 PM

Mercy Street starts Jan 17.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 19, 2015 5:57 AM

Apparently, tomorrow's Christmas movie was filmed a month ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 20, 2015 2:24 AM

Will shirtlessness or muscles be on display in this Christmas movie? Or this Mercy Street program? Anything?

by Anonymousreply 125December 20, 2015 2:26 AM

Kept layered up in that Christmas movie.

by Anonymousreply 126December 21, 2015 9:02 PM

R126 :( Yup. Sat through 2-hours of that mess waiting...

by Anonymousreply 127December 21, 2015 11:36 PM

It's a Christmas movie

by Anonymousreply 128December 22, 2015 12:43 AM

Can you imagine Luke and Aaron Ashmore?

THAT would be a match in heaven!

by Anonymousreply 129December 22, 2015 2:11 AM

R128 I don't care if it was an Easter flick about Jesus. You don't hire Luke for a role and not have either shirtless once or at least, in a tight shirt. A fail.

by Anonymousreply 130December 22, 2015 6:05 AM

He still looked good, though.

by Anonymousreply 131December 22, 2015 8:47 AM

Quite liking The Night Shift. Hope he gets more to do in Season 3. Amazed that the gay couple got a happy ending to Season 2. Can't help but think that happiness won't last and the writers will take an axe to it.

Just to add that Eoin Macken is easy on the eye. Remember him from Merlin where he provided eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 132December 22, 2015 10:06 AM

Luke's Wikipedia now says that he's dating Wentworth Miller. No source cited, and in broken English. Looks like someone added that in recently. Poor guy. He must be so sick of his ex's name following him around for so long by now.

Anyway, Killjoys is actually really good. I was surprised at how thoughtful it was, and Luke is really good on it. Even with his shirt on.

by Anonymousreply 133January 9, 2016 5:30 AM

Mercy Street starts on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 134January 9, 2016 7:20 AM

Been a fan of Luke for 10 years now. HOLY sh*t time flies by so fast. I literally remember the articles saying Luke was with TR Knight like it was yesterday. That was in 2006. Can't believe it's been a decade omg.

by Anonymousreply 135January 9, 2016 7:26 AM

I never bothered with Killjoys because the critics hated it so much. I guess I'll download it and see for myself now that I know this stud-muffin's in it.

by Anonymousreply 136January 9, 2016 7:34 AM

If you can overlook the less than top-of-the-line production values Killjoys tells a pretty good story.

by Anonymousreply 137January 10, 2016 5:47 AM

[quote]Luke's Wikipedia now says that he's dating Wentworth Miller.

Odd. I don't think they've been together for at least 5 years now. Maybe longer.

by Anonymousreply 138January 10, 2016 6:07 AM

Anyone catch Mercy Street? Is Luke's role very big?

by Anonymousreply 139January 11, 2016 10:32 PM

It starts next Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 140January 12, 2016 12:04 AM

My bad, R140 - for some reason I thought it started this Sunday. Explains why no one here's talking about it at least!

by Anonymousreply 141January 12, 2016 6:37 AM

He will be 36 years old this month.

by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2016 9:15 AM

I still can't believe I've been a fan of him for a decade now. I first discovered him in 2006 when he dated TR Knight. I feel so old :(

by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2016 9:48 AM

And ten years later we still have no idea how TR managed to bag someone so far out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2016 9:51 AM

The first episode of Mercy Street is online on the PBS website already if anyone's curious. I may watch it later tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2016 11:22 PM

[quote]And ten years later we still have no idea how TR managed to bag someone so far out of his league.

Many people from all walks of life become involved or get married every day.

Just because one of the people is not as good-looking or is of a different religion or color doesn't mean they can't be together.

We see unusual relationships develop all the time.

Just because outsiders think one person is 'hot' and the other person is 'ugly' doesn't mean the people in the relationship see it that way.

by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2016 11:26 PM

It has nothing to do with TR's looks R146. He's average guy cute and Luke is much hotter, no question, but TR is also long rumored to be a humorless self involved asshole. And Luke doesn't seem to be anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2016 11:43 PM

Who's watching mercy street?

by Anonymousreply 148January 25, 2016 8:35 PM

R148 It's not very good and Luke is one of the weakest links. He just isn't a good enough actor to play period.

by Anonymousreply 149January 25, 2016 8:36 PM

Didn't he graduate from Juilliard?

by Anonymousreply 150January 25, 2016 8:48 PM

He was good in that Chinese Canadian railway drama a few years back. So I disagree with R149 saying he can't play period.

by Anonymousreply 151January 25, 2016 9:14 PM

His character is interesting and mysterious in Mercy Street. He's a good actor and yes he's graduate from Juilliard!

by Anonymousreply 152January 25, 2016 9:16 PM

Graduating from Julliard does not automatically make you a good actor. Sure they can give you training and practice, but some people just have a real knack for it, and some do not.

I like Luke, he is gorgeous and seems like a good guy, but he is a fairly mediocre actor. Not terrible but not especially good.

by Anonymousreply 153January 25, 2016 10:00 PM

Luke is a great actor. Wonder who the hater is. Probably someone he turned down.

by Anonymousreply 154January 25, 2016 11:37 PM

Someone has a different opinion and they are a "hater", are you 12? Grow the fuck up. I'm giving my objective assessment based on what I have seen of his acting.

by Anonymousreply 155January 25, 2016 11:57 PM

I love Luke and think he's very cute and really great on Killjoys.

And he does not work at all on Mercy Street. He sticks out, like someone dressing up in period clothing. It's probably the worst performance I've ever seen him give by a wide margin. I don't know why he's not jelling on there, but he really is a weak link, and the cast has AnnaSophia Robb, who makes Elle Fanning look like the next Meryl Streep, so that's really saying something.

by Anonymousreply 156January 26, 2016 12:29 AM

He's gotten good reviews, haters.

by Anonymousreply 157January 26, 2016 2:55 PM

[R156] Oi! Annosphia Robb is one of my Favorte actresses!

by Anonymousreply 158February 15, 2016 10:33 PM

He looks delicious!

by Anonymousreply 159February 15, 2016 10:36 PM

Mercy Street is a bomb, but no worries, he's doing amazing work on Killjoys, which is a surprisingly good show. I recommend it to anyone who likes action/space-based sci-fi. Luke is honestly the standout on there. I guess I'd say he doesn't have the biggest range, but he's very good in the range he does have.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2016 5:11 AM

He was at the Toronto comic-con today for Killjoys. Anyone here go?

by Anonymousreply 161March 20, 2016 5:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 21, 2016 4:28 AM

Luke's really big muscles are back in season 2 of Killjoys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 2, 2016 11:36 AM

Tits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 2, 2016 11:38 AM

Yum!

by Anonymousreply 165July 2, 2016 11:46 AM

Tight bro

by Anonymousreply 166July 2, 2016 11:52 AM

Keep 'em cumming

by Anonymousreply 167July 2, 2016 11:53 AM

Thanks, Op! 👍🏻

by Anonymousreply 168July 2, 2016 12:20 PM

Aaron Ashmore is also cute too, but I prefer his hairier brother.

by Anonymousreply 169July 2, 2016 12:30 PM

Great show!

by Anonymousreply 170July 3, 2016 1:14 AM

More caps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 3, 2016 7:11 AM

Saw him at an antique store with two friends in Venice CA. Cute in a sort of pedestrian sort of way. Definitely not amazing looking. Frat boy cute but not very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 172July 3, 2016 7:44 AM

R172, did you see him with anyone, or was he alone? Does he have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 173July 3, 2016 8:06 AM

Always a joy to see Luke.

by Anonymousreply 174July 3, 2016 10:06 AM

nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 3, 2016 10:13 AM

Haters, Luke has descended from heaven to save us all from a fiery eternity. Go to the Luke. There is peace and serenity in the Luke.

by Anonymousreply 176July 3, 2016 10:23 AM

Luke is a nice guy in person (I should know), but not as gorgeous in person. Kind of average, but not bad.

by Anonymousreply 177July 3, 2016 2:25 PM

R177 I don't believe that. Luke is nowhere near average.

by Anonymousreply 178July 3, 2016 3:12 PM

Muscles or not, she's still a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 179July 3, 2016 3:31 PM

Actors look very different in person, than on TV.

by Anonymousreply 180July 3, 2016 3:32 PM

R179, you call men "she." Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 181July 3, 2016 6:54 PM

Yuckers!

by Anonymousreply 182July 4, 2016 5:04 AM

If he was at an antique store he's definitely a bottom which is fine by me. Does anyone know if he has a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 183July 4, 2016 5:13 AM

R173, he was with two friends. One guy and one girl. Looked like they were friends and nothing more. Our eyes met for a brief moment. Long enuf for me to register who he was. But like I said, he's really not that impressive in person. Cute but looks like any other ucla frat type but less masculine.

by Anonymousreply 184July 4, 2016 7:50 AM

He wore very tight pants and a tank top when I saw him, r184. He's alright looking, but friendly.

by Anonymousreply 185July 4, 2016 1:55 PM

Unfortunately, he still has that slightly upturned nose with gigantic nostrils, which reminds me of Miss Piggy. Never saw the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 186July 4, 2016 2:05 PM

Oh, but that's what makes him cute...the upturned nose!

by Anonymousreply 187July 4, 2016 2:28 PM

Do we think he and Jack Falahee hooked up during the filming of "Mercy Street" ? (season two just finished shooting, look for it on PBS in the fall)

by Anonymousreply 188July 4, 2016 4:03 PM

Do masculine dudes go to antique stores?

by Anonymousreply 189July 4, 2016 4:07 PM

I can get having high expectations that someone can't live up to, but please, Luke Macfarlane is nowhere near "average". To even suggest such a thing is laughable. Actually go look out in the real world at what the "average" guy looks like. Newsflash they don't look like Luke. Luke were he a "regular guy" could still turn on grindr and get swamped with messages, just the reality.

by Anonymousreply 190July 4, 2016 4:10 PM

Jack Falahee turns me on a lot more than Luke, R188.

by Anonymousreply 191July 4, 2016 4:25 PM

Is it the fact that he's so coy about his sexuality R191?

by Anonymousreply 192July 4, 2016 4:27 PM

[quote]If he was at an antique store he's definitely a bottom

This is pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 193July 4, 2016 5:15 PM

Pretty much an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 194July 5, 2016 4:47 AM

He looks almost Henry Cavill huge here. Look at how thick his waist is. He looks fantastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 11, 2016 9:00 PM

Did anybody watch the second season of "Killjoys"? I watched the first couple of season 1 and stopped. Was considering just jumping into season 2, sometimes second seasons get better.

by Anonymousreply 196September 11, 2016 9:11 PM

I wish he was more open about his personal life. I want to know who he's dating. Too bad he's not on social media.

by Anonymousreply 197September 11, 2016 9:17 PM

Great shot! Nice big beefy soles.

by Anonymousreply 198September 11, 2016 9:25 PM

He's filming a thriller right now (with Todd Holland?)

by Anonymousreply 199September 12, 2016 8:15 AM

What? This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 13, 2016 9:05 PM

More shirtless fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 18, 2016 5:18 PM

"Rock Paper Dead" would represent a new kind of character to play for MacFarlane.

According to IMDB, he plays Peter Harris:

Rock Paper Dead is the story of serial killer, Peter "the Doll Maker" Harris, who returns to his ancestral family estate after being released from the state's hospital for the criminally insane after twenty years - a "cured" man. Once inside that old house, anguished memories from a tortured childhood and the visitations from past victims shake Peter's resolve, but it isn't until lovely young Ashley enters his life that Peter makes a fateful decision. One that will rekindle old desires that always ended in murder.

by Anonymousreply 202September 24, 2016 2:43 PM

Killjoys has been renewed for a third series

by Anonymousreply 203September 24, 2016 2:49 PM

Well, he did play a serial killer in Person of Interest

by Anonymousreply 204September 29, 2016 7:00 AM

I always thought he used to post on DL. Back in the days of the Sally Field Programme there was always some poster who was campaigning to have him return to the show. boy was ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 205September 29, 2016 7:06 AM

Doesn't anyone have any gossip on Luke? Like R197, I want to know who he's dating. Or anything else about him.

by Anonymousreply 206September 29, 2016 7:42 AM

Does Luke even have an instagram account where he self promotes the shit out of his body for attention and keeping fans happy and moist?

by Anonymousreply 207September 29, 2016 9:31 AM

He doesn't have a twitter or instagram. He is a very private person.

by Anonymousreply 208September 29, 2016 1:14 PM

He's shirtless about 70% of the time on Killjoys.

by Anonymousreply 209September 29, 2016 8:56 PM

^^ As God intended.

by Anonymousreply 210September 29, 2016 9:02 PM

If there really were a God Luke would be shirtless and naked in my bed every night.

by Anonymousreply 211September 29, 2016 9:07 PM

Sadly, since he's not on social media it's hard to really get anything on him.

by Anonymousreply 212September 30, 2016 2:05 AM

Another Christmas, another Christmas movie for Hallmark. There are interviews out there, mostly print, but they don't really touch too much on his personal life if that is what r212 is looking for.

by Anonymousreply 213November 18, 2016 3:34 AM

Luke's trainer is top fitness model Tyler Lough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 9, 2016 11:50 AM

New images

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 9, 2017 10:53 PM

I really wish Luke would just join Instagram or something. I need to see more shirtless pics of him.

by Anonymousreply 216July 9, 2017 10:55 PM

Here's a recent interview with Luke in the Toronto Sun.

In the interview he mentions that a certain restaurant is a favorite "among my household." What does he mean by "my household"? Do we know anything about who Luke is dating/married to/living with? It seems that the only photos of him with other guys are the photos with Wentworth Miller and T.R. Knight from a decade ago. Is there any gossip at all about him in Canada? He seems to be such a private person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 9, 2017 11:15 PM

He appears in the July 20th episode of "The Night Shift". Here's more info from cartermatt.com:

“Drew (Brendan Fehr), his mom (guest star Becky Ann Baker), and Rick’s (guest star Luke MacFarlane) flight home turns into a medical crisis at 35,000 feet when passengers become sickened one by one."

by Anonymousreply 218July 9, 2017 11:22 PM

I keep forgetting The Night Shift is still on

by Anonymousreply 219July 9, 2017 11:23 PM

He's in Hallmark Christmas movies and "Killjoys", but "The Night Shift" is the only place he plays gay now.

He also plays a demented killer in a movie this fall r202 .

by Anonymousreply 220July 9, 2017 11:30 PM

Look at those serratuses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 9, 2017 11:31 PM

He was on Tyler Lough's Instagram Story a few days ago

He was doing weighted pullups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 9, 2017 11:33 PM

He's more swole than his skinny trainer!

by Anonymousreply 223July 10, 2017 2:22 AM

Here's another interesting recent interview with Luke from Canada's IN magazine. He talks about Pride, Justin Trudeau, Brothers and Sisters.

But he doesn't want to say anything at all about his personal life. He won't even say if he's single.

[quote] Are you single these days? Not sure if you want to share your romantic status.

[quote] Yeah, I’d rather not. I don’t like to talk about my personal life in interviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 10, 2017 5:44 AM

He's such a mystery. For all we know he's been married for years and adopted twins.

by Anonymousreply 225July 10, 2017 5:47 AM

[quote] For all we know he's been married for years and adopted twins.

His use of the phrase "my household" in R217 makes me wonder if he might be married with kids. Such an interesting choice of phrases. On the one hand, I admire Luke for keeping his private life private and not being a social media whore. On the other hand, his complete secrecy -- not even saying whether or not he's single -- is a bit odd.

by Anonymousreply 226July 10, 2017 5:56 AM

Luke really needs to play a superhero. I love that he really wants to.

by Anonymousreply 227July 10, 2017 6:02 AM

r266. It's almost like he's begging crazy people to stalk him in real life just to find stuff out about him.

by Anonymousreply 228July 10, 2017 6:04 AM

If he were a bigger name in Hollywood, I'm sure that paparazzi would be able to dig some dirt up.

by Anonymousreply 229July 10, 2017 6:05 AM

[quote] If he were a bigger name in Hollywood, I'm sure that paparazzi would be able to dig some dirt up.

But paparazzi DID photograph him with T.R. Knight and then with Wentworth Miller about a decade ago. And then -- nothing. It's like he went into hiding. I realize that he's not an A-list actor, and he's fallen off most people's radars since Brothers and Sisters ended, but it's pretty rare these days, even for a C- or D-list actor, to go for about 10 years without any hint of whether they're single, married, or living with someone.

by Anonymousreply 230July 10, 2017 6:12 AM

They were photographing T.R. Knight and Wentworth Miller

by Anonymousreply 231July 10, 2017 6:16 AM

Saying "my household" means he's living with someone maybe even a husband.

by Anonymousreply 232July 10, 2017 6:29 AM

[quote] Saying "my household" means he's living with someone maybe even a husband.

Doesn't "my household" usually mean living with more than one person -- like a husband and kids? That could explain why Luke is so reluctant to discuss his personal life -- he wants the children's privacy to be respected and doesn't want them photographed. That might also explain why Luke says that he's a "homebody." Of course I'm just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 233July 10, 2017 6:53 AM

Maybe he's talking about roommates. That's another possibility. In that part of the article he's talking about where he goes in Toronto when he's filming Killjoys. I don't think he's rolling in money. So if he has a permanent place in L.A., maybe he rents a place with others when he films in Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 234July 10, 2017 7:09 AM

Who's he?

by Anonymousreply 235July 10, 2017 7:25 AM

Whoever he is he looks mighty fine. But whatever happened to body hair? Aren't guys more naturally hairier than this? Everyone is plucked so clean like a dressed chicken.

by Anonymousreply 236July 10, 2017 9:36 AM

He's on Night Shift right now. (NBC, Thursday, 7/20/17 10 pm EST).

by Anonymousreply 237July 21, 2017 2:03 AM

[quote]Whoever he is he looks mighty fine. But whatever happened to body hair? Aren't guys more naturally hairier than this? Everyone is plucked so clean like a dressed chicken.

Waxing is par for the course. It has been decided that audiences don't like body hair.

by Anonymousreply 238July 21, 2017 2:34 AM

I don't think gay, sexy Luke gets enough love here. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 239July 21, 2017 5:38 PM

He doesn't but there are two big reasons for that r239.

One is a private person, and not a big social media whore which makes it harder to discuss what is going on with him.

Two he hasn't really been on a project gay men watch since Brothers and Sisters ended.

by Anonymousreply 240July 21, 2017 5:40 PM

R240, I know. I just wanted to bump this thread.

by Anonymousreply 241July 21, 2017 5:43 PM

Luke is doing bicep curls now on his trainer's IG story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 27, 2017 1:42 AM

It is gone

by Anonymousreply 243July 27, 2017 4:49 AM

It almost seems like Luke doesn't want anything of him on social media. Same thing happened at R222

by Anonymousreply 244July 27, 2017 4:55 AM

It's still there. It's on his story. You have to click the button in the top left with the red circle around it.

Lots of nice grunting.

by Anonymousreply 245July 27, 2017 10:36 AM

r245 im using a browser to view IG and i cant see it either

by Anonymousreply 246July 27, 2017 11:34 AM

I've forgotten about him since Brothers and Sisters. He's beautiful and I always chose to imagine he has the same personality as that character, who was sweet and adorable. Thanks for bringing him back. :) I also have a renewed crush on Michael Urie, equally adorable. I don't get gay guys who are repelled by obviously gay gay guys. I think these two are perfect examples of what makes gay qualities the perfect combination of sexually hot and adorably cuddly.

by Anonymousreply 247July 27, 2017 11:52 AM

You cannot view Stories on a browser unless you use Chrome and instill some app. You have to use a smartphone or tablet.

by Anonymousreply 248July 27, 2017 12:16 PM

He is a babe. I want him to fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 249July 27, 2017 12:41 PM

He looks so powerful in the video. You can just imagine him pumping away...

by Anonymousreply 250July 27, 2017 12:48 PM

He looks good! Has anyone bumped into Luke in Los Angeles? Someone must have seen him!

by Anonymousreply 251July 27, 2017 2:18 PM

He looks great, but that seems like a pretty low amount of weight for such a muscular guy to be benching. I see soccer moms curling more than that at my gym. Maybe that's his trainer's thing? Low weight, lots of reps?

by Anonymousreply 252July 27, 2017 3:28 PM

Thank you r248 Got it working!

by Anonymousreply 253July 27, 2017 4:19 PM

His workout result speaks for itself. Whatever he's doing, he should keep doing it, even the "soccer mom" weights. If you can get those results without killing yourself, then you've got the best of both worlds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 27, 2017 4:26 PM

R251, ran into him at that antique store on Jefferson in Santa Monica/Venice. Made eye contact with me but not my type. He's just meh.

by Anonymousreply 255August 1, 2017 8:10 AM

New video of Luke working out on Tyler Lough's Instagram Story

He's massive!

by Anonymousreply 256August 17, 2017 6:45 PM

Who's he dating these days?

by Anonymousreply 257August 17, 2017 6:56 PM

Luke working out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 18, 2017 2:15 AM

Luke and his biceps in rehearsal for Paul Rudnick's new play, "Big Night," which begins performances September 10th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 18, 2017 3:15 AM

I tried watching KillJoys.

It killed my joy.

by Anonymousreply 260August 18, 2017 4:23 AM

He's incredibly hot and handsome. Not just, like many actors, an average looking dude who sometimes photographs OK, or who's well groomed, or who's the type of a small but vocal share of the population. He's [bold]objectively[/bold] handsome.

by Anonymousreply 261August 18, 2017 6:24 AM

Why the baseball cap while working out?

by Anonymousreply 262August 18, 2017 8:20 PM

He's totes BRAH!

Aww, dude....

by Anonymousreply 263August 18, 2017 8:22 PM

I Love that he gropes his own ass in OP's Gif! He probably cops feels all day long!

by Anonymousreply 264August 18, 2017 8:26 PM

r259 Thx for the info! Love finding new Luke pics

by Anonymousreply 265August 19, 2017 12:22 AM

New Luke video on Tyler Lough's IG Story!

by Anonymousreply 266August 23, 2017 10:27 PM

R258 Are those his sex sounds, too?

by Anonymousreply 267August 23, 2017 11:02 PM

Luke's new workout video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 24, 2017 2:07 AM

‘Big Night’ Opening Night at Center Theatre Group’s Kirk Douglas Theatre on September 16, 2017, in Culver City, California.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269September 24, 2017 7:43 AM

He's still nicely buff. There's other pics from the play but I can't be assed posted them all. It looks like his character's suit gets wet so he has to change shirts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 24, 2017 7:53 AM

The Night Shift is cancelled, so one less place to potentially see Luke on TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 14, 2017 6:29 PM

R271 Not surprising but still sucks :(

by Anonymousreply 272October 14, 2017 6:32 PM

His now annual Hallmark movie set to premiere on December 10th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 30, 2017 8:15 PM

You bitches don't pay attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274November 30, 2017 8:39 PM

r274 damn I wish it wasn't private. Any good pics?

by Anonymousreply 275December 1, 2017 1:18 AM

I love the fact that Luke is able to convincingly play straight well enough for these annual movies, but man I'd love for him to just once play a gay character in one.

by Anonymousreply 276December 1, 2017 2:37 AM

R275, I have no idea. I just know that's his account.

by Anonymousreply 277December 1, 2017 2:51 AM

He realy is hot.

by Anonymousreply 278December 1, 2017 3:45 AM

It's a private account.

by Anonymousreply 279December 1, 2017 5:49 AM

r276 it seems he played gay characters in a few of his plays. One was recent too.

by Anonymousreply 280December 1, 2017 8:42 AM

[quote]he's a canadian, don't they all look like that?

If ONLY.

by Anonymousreply 281December 1, 2017 8:47 AM

Turning 38 y.o. this year.

by Anonymousreply 282January 18, 2018 3:23 AM

And still hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 283January 18, 2018 3:23 AM

let us pray his fukhole has been the loving recipient of many fans' cumwads...

by Anonymousreply 284January 18, 2018 3:26 AM

Luke's got nice nice breast-meat but a Kevin Bacon nose.

by Anonymousreply 285January 18, 2018 3:35 AM

Any updates on Luke?

by Anonymousreply 286April 3, 2018 12:32 AM

There will be the next season of "Killjoys" in a couple months.

by Anonymousreply 287April 3, 2018 12:34 AM

I don’t need him to be a bodybuilder. I love his cutiepie face and he always plays such nice guys.

by Anonymousreply 288April 3, 2018 12:46 AM

I miss him playing an adorable gay on TV. : (

Come back Luke!

by Anonymousreply 289April 3, 2018 12:48 AM

With The Night Shift canceled, who knows when we'll see him in a gay role again.

by Anonymousreply 290April 3, 2018 12:50 AM

New Killjoys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 25, 2018 6:31 AM

This year's Christmas movie he will be the romantic lead opposite Candace Cameron Bure.

by Anonymousreply 292October 1, 2018 7:10 PM

He's awfully purty. I'll bet he has excellent hygiene, in the poonanny area.

by Anonymousreply 293October 1, 2018 7:55 PM

Really wish he'd move away from doing Christmas movies. And maybe do some more gay roles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294January 1, 2019 1:42 AM

Plays a firefighter reluctlantly assigned to some benefit event organized by his new neighbor played by CCB. Easy on the eyes as always.

by Anonymousreply 295January 1, 2019 1:50 AM

“Good lord, look at his career...in terms of earning potential!”

by Anonymousreply 296January 1, 2019 1:54 AM

Anderson Cooper is gross and now I understand why he is friends with Andy.

by Anonymousreply 297January 1, 2019 1:55 AM

“My mom sucked Marlon Brando’s dick! The hot Brando! Before my brother jumped off the penthouse balcony! Hehehehe!!”

by Anonymousreply 298January 1, 2019 1:56 AM

Poor Luke, having to kiss CCB.

I guess a paycheck is a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 299January 1, 2019 5:08 AM

Looking good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300July 8, 2019 3:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!