Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do gay men complain all the time?

I can't believe so-and-so did this and so-and-so wore that and so-and-so said this and on and on and on!

I figure it's a big being thing but this is how it becomes second nature to become so negative.

How can we all start thinking positively about other people?

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 12:52 AM

How?

SSRIs?

Benzos?

Good hard fucks?

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2015 1:37 AM

[quote]I can't believe so-and-so did this and so-and-so wore that and so-and-so said this

This describes just about everyone on any given day. Today I heard two old guys complaining about their wives & some teenage girls gossiping about some girl they think is ugly, who also wears ugly shoes. People complain & people gossip.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2015 1:43 AM

Stop complaining about gay men, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2015 1:45 AM

[quote] How can we all start thinking positively about other people?

It's difficult when people are shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2015 1:50 AM

[quote]How can we all start thinking positively about other people?

Get your copy today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2015 1:54 AM

The complaining gets on my nerve too!! So negative

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2015 3:47 AM

In my experience, the biggest complainers, in descending order, are Republicans, gay men, liberals, lesbians, old people, straight women, and straight men. If you've got a straight man who's also a Republican, he shoots to the top of the list. The most deadly complainers of all would be old Republican gay men. But, old liberal straight women can also wear you out, e.g. my oldest sister. Not that I'm complaining about it.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2015 4:37 AM

Fuck you because I'm so much better

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2015 10:43 PM

With any repressed minority, there is a desperation to feel like you're worth something. The easiest way is to complain about and put down others.

Thus there is a complaining epidemic among gays

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2015 10:44 PM

Everyone I know complains about everything lately. It's so annoying. No one is happy with anything. Nothing they own, their jobs, their boyfriends, their commute, the amount of money they make, their health, their fitness level, internet, tv you name it. It's insane.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2015 10:47 PM

We know things could be better.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2015 11:19 PM

It's not only the complaining that gets tiresome; it's the putting down other people, especially other gays that I can't stand

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2015 12:14 AM

Gay men are usually more intelligent on average, and it turns out ignorance is bliss.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2020 11:49 PM

R7 just listed who he despises in the order that he them from most to least. If he didn't hate certain groups more than others, he would realize that they all whine about dumb shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 12:30 AM

Fuck off OP I hate impossibly positive people, it's almost as bad as being told to 'Have A Nice Day' in McDonald's (I'm eating lunch in fucking McDonald's, how much worse could my life get?).

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2020 12:36 AM

You could be too poor to afford McDonald’s, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 12:46 AM

Everyone complains all the time. Everyone hates taking responsibility. It is easier to complain and blame others than holding yourself accountable. This is a human problem not specific to any group of people.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2020 12:48 AM

Don’t try to take away the one thing that makes me happy!!!

I love complaining.

And what makes you bitches think you don’t need it??

😉

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 12:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!