Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay white men are superior to heterosexuals of every race

There, I fucking said it. If it wasn't for gay white men, the world would still be in the dark ages.

by Anonymousreply 49July 19, 2020 7:38 AM

Hopefully, you are limited to 5 minutes of internet use per month at your facility.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2015 6:12 PM

Deny it all you want, R1, but it's the truth. It was gay white men who led the fight against the homophobic pigs at Stonewall. It was gay white men who instigated the divine retribution for the miscarriage of justice that let Dan White, the white heterogentile male murderer of a gay Ashkenazi Jew, go free. And it was gay white men who led the battle for marriage equality. And gay white men will be at the forefront of the worldwide fight for equality.

This is not to say, however, that gay white men are superior to gay men of color or to lesbians of any race. But they sure as hell are superior to all heterosexuals everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2015 6:19 PM

OP, gay white men did not go to the Stonewall bar. It was the hang out of Hispanic drag queens and effeminate street boys. It is well documented that the first punch was thrown by a butch dyke Lesbian (God rest her soul). You sound like a neocon z i o n i s t trying to start another anti-SJW thread. We're on to you.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2015 6:32 PM

I'm not OP, but that's bullshit, R3. Do you know we have actual pictures of the Stonewall riots? And the pictures don't show what you're say - they show the kids who led the riots were male, overwhelmingly white, and not in drag. I don't totally agree with the sentiment expressed by OP - I'm Latino, after all - but considering how fashionable it is to downplay the role that gay men (especially white gay men) had on gay history, and say that it was lesbians/trannies who invented the gay wheel, I sympathize with the way he feels - that gay men need to stand up to the attempts to steal our history.

Some pictures of the Stonewall revolts below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2015 6:45 PM

More Stonewall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2015 6:45 PM

Not many "Black trans women", as the SJWs would've predicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2015 6:46 PM

Stone throwers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2015 6:46 PM

Drag queens took part in the revolt - but clearly didn't own it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2015 6:48 PM

R2, you have an extremely myopic and self-serving view of what has made the world great and taken us out of the dark ages.

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2015 6:52 PM

Studio 54!

The New Look!

Warhol's Factory!

Alan Carr movies!

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2015 6:55 PM

We are more evolved.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2015 7:00 PM

Is this a feeble attempt to take the spotlight away from the trans communtiy who are having their moment in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2015 7:03 PM

r4, the person in that photo is a butch lesbian not a gay man. As I said, most of the people in the pics are effeminate street boys not the middle class gay white men that OP is praising. Read Martin Duberman for a credible first hand account. For the record, I am not a fan of middle class gay white men or the transgender loons. But I do feel some sympathy for SJWs because their hearts are in the right place.

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2015 7:08 PM

Loons?

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2015 7:11 PM

Troll Flamebait post.

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2015 7:16 PM

It appears so, r12, and it's quite shameful.

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2015 7:17 PM

[quote]You sound like a neocon z i o n i s t trying to start another anti-SJW thread.

Just say Je wish, R3. We know it's what you mean. Typical gentile intellectual dishonesty.

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2015 7:18 PM

Thus, the Victim Culture Takedown of our Movement using the tired old "Civil Rights" formula that continues to leave unarmed black people shot dead on the streets while their "allies" continue to prosper more and more.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2015 7:19 PM

And all we got is marriage...

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2015 7:22 PM

Gay white men have led MOST artistic movements, including the Renaissance.

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2015 7:33 PM

R10: The mural on the Sistine Chapel, the complete works of Plato, Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Marcel Proust, Edward Albee, Arthur Rimbaud, W.H. Auden, Truman Capote, E.M. Forster, Christopher Isherwood, Walt Whitman, and Thornton Wilder; Alan Turing cracking the Nazi code (without which the Allies might not have won the WWII), the films of James Whale, George Cukor, John Waters, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, F.W. Murnau, Pier Paolo Pasolini, John Schlesinger, and Merchant-Ivory, the music of Cole Porter, Tchaikovsky, Aaron Copland, Leonard Bernstein, and Noël Coward. Oh yeah, gay white men sure are a bunch of uneducated, uncultured hicks.

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2015 7:37 PM

Piano bars!

Key West (before it turned)!

Paul Lynde on the SQUARES!

WILL & GRACE!

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2015 7:38 PM

Jews did Will and Grace.

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2015 7:39 PM

[quote]the person in that photo is a butch lesbian not a gay man.

Butch dykes still have female breasts - the person in that picture, clearly a teenage boy, does not. And the categorical way in which you phrased that shows you're not into being honest.

[quote]As I said

You said they were drags and Hispanics. The pictures show none of that.

[quote]not the middle class gay white men that OP is praising.

He didn't talk about class - he talked about race and gender, saying the rioters were primarily white and male, and the pictures do show that. Yes, they're poor, but white men can still be poor. Are you intentionally misreading his post in order to not admit you were wrong?

[quote]Read Martin Duberman for a credible first hand account.

I'm acquainted with many first hand accounts. You're cherry picking the ones that give support to your preferred agenda - and it's clear from your attempts at misreading that you do have one.

[quote]For the record, I am not a fan of middle class gay white men or the transgender loons.

Bigot.

[quote]But I do feel some sympathy for SJWs because their hearts are in the right place.

Pulling the race card to give a veneer of progressivism to gay male bashing show their hearts are in many places except the right one. SJWs are identity fanatics and racial tribalists - their one schtick is to elevate their own identities at the expense of everyone else's and justifying that using a victim narrative. This isn't even very original. Afrocentrists used to do the same, and with much more class, but they were still wrong - that Blacks have been shortchanged doesn't mean they can claim Socrates stole dialects from Africa, just like the fact that LGB people of color have it bad doesn't mean they're entitled to rape the facts and erase white gay men from gay history . Being an oppressed group doesn't give you the right to be unfair to others, but that's what SJWs do. It's a narcissistic movement centered around the cult of victimology. I see nothing particularly noble about that - it's just a new brand of an old phenomenon, group egotism, that the world is already full of.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2015 7:40 PM

[quote] Jews did Will and Grace.

Jews also did the majority of actually funny sitcoms.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2015 7:41 PM

Funny to Jews. The rest had no other choice.

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2015 7:43 PM

Are you serious, R12? If anything, this thread is anti everyone, not anti-trans specifically. OP is talking about superiority over every other race & gender.

by Anonymousreply 27July 16, 2015 7:44 PM

This is a mentally unstable individual. He goes on these diatribes every now and then. I have a feeling that he does this when he goes off his medication( and I don't mean that as a joke).

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2015 7:49 PM

Brunch!

Poppers!

HONCHO magazine!

Patti LuPone!

by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2015 7:50 PM

[quote] Funny to Jews. The rest had no other choice.

I couldn't make it through a single episode of Swill & DisGrace.

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2015 7:52 PM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2015 8:00 PM

The world would be better off if Ernst Röhm had shot Hitler and not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2015 8:03 PM

The scientific case for gay supremacy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2015 8:04 PM

That link is referencing studies that are over 20 years old. Nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2015 8:09 PM

Satoshi Kanazawa's paper on IQ correlates in from 2010.

by Anonymousreply 35July 16, 2015 8:13 PM

R21, they had to find something to do. They weren't good at sports and didn't like manual labor.

by Anonymousreply 36July 16, 2015 8:21 PM

Go sleep OP, you're boring me

by Anonymousreply 37July 16, 2015 8:25 PM

[quote]They weren't good at sports

Says who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 16, 2015 8:28 PM

Gay white males are used to being in charge but now we have Caitlyn!

by Anonymousreply 39July 16, 2015 11:16 PM

OP just said what most of you on DL were thinking.

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2020 4:53 AM

DIE A PAINFUL DEATH BUMP TROLL. WORSE THAN HITLER AND ELLEN DEGENERES

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2020 5:03 AM

R4's photo is not the Stonewall Riots. That photo was taken in the 1970's.

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2020 5:08 AM

[quote] Gay white males are used to being in charge but now we have Caitlyn!

Don't give Peacock the idea to reboot that Scott Baio sitcom without him and call it [italic]Caitlyn in Charge[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2020 5:44 AM

Quintessential Matthew Anscher thread. True nostalgia from my first year on Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 44July 19, 2020 5:47 AM

2015 thread bumper strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 45July 19, 2020 7:01 AM

It's interesting to see that @ R3 (2015) you already had the Transbots greasing the wheels by claiming that drag queens (which would later be turned into Trans women of color) were the ones spearheading the riots.

by Anonymousreply 46July 19, 2020 7:07 AM

And now they've come for J.K. Rowling.

by Anonymousreply 47July 19, 2020 7:09 AM

Great DL historiography, r46. Keep it up!

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2020 7:12 AM

I'm r4-r8. It is interesting how little has changed in these 5 fives. I still have to argue online so that gay men's participation - nay, leadership - in the riots be recognized.

by Anonymousreply 49July 19, 2020 7:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!