Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Heterosexual" Actor Hugh Jackman's aging bag of beard, Deb bans him from working with Angelina Jolie

Will these two ever stop trying to convince us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2020 8:47 PM

Don't try too hard Deb . Just keep your mouth shut and may be no one will talk about your hubby sexuality . The more you say more they will talk

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2015 2:34 AM

Will she let him work with Miss Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2015 2:38 AM

Too too much!

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2015 3:42 AM

Why is it whenever Hugh Jackman talks I just see cocks flying out of his mouth and jizz dripping from his ass?

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2015 4:29 AM

because you are perceptive r4

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2015 4:45 AM

A Jolie looks awful these days anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2015 8:04 AM

Actually Deb looks better than ageing, closeted Hugh in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2015 9:00 AM

W&W

R4

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2015 9:56 AM

Lmao, Deb is a comedian! I do wonder if deb is in he know or is unwillingly bearding?

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2015 10:06 AM

[quote]I do wonder if deb is in he know or is unwillingly bearding?

They met playing the leads in Sunset Blvd. so Deb could really be the delusional old bitty who thinks the young hunk loves her ....(although by now she must read the tabloids.)

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2015 2:29 AM

R9 She has to know? Does he just have sex with his eyes closed? She can't think it's normal.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2020 10:51 PM

Many years ago there was an indie director who lived across the street from them and he went public saying they lived in separate areas of that apartment. Does anyone remember who this guy was and what he said exactly?

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2020 12:30 AM

As if.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2020 3:39 AM

[quote]Many years ago there was an indie director who lived across the street from them and he went public saying they lived in separate areas of that apartment. Does anyone remember who this guy was and what he said exactly?

Vincent Gallo.

"Gallo's Birdseye View Into Jackman's Private Life"

"Although he's not a fan of gossip, Gallo admits there's many things he could share with the world about Jackman's private life - especially the state of his marriage."

"He explains, "When you look out the window what I see is just unbelievable. First of all him and his wife, I've never seen them even acknowledge (each other)."

"It's as if one of them is invisible and the other one can't see them. They're like the most disjointed couple I've ever seen. They should put their shades down more often or something."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2020 4:03 AM

I know how she feels. It’s a full time job trying to keep the hussies away from Mike.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2020 4:17 AM

Yeah - well, Vincent Gallo isn't exactly a credible witness for anything. He could have taken pics or something.

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2020 4:20 AM

Which is more desperate: this or the time Hugh said that his wife liked it when he wore his Wolverine costume during sex?

(Why would an actor even still have a costume from a film set?)

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2020 4:33 AM

Angelina is a Maneater!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 5:18 AM

For what it’s worth (and I know that as I type this that I will be shot down) I grew up in Sydney - 5 million people but still a small town regarding theatre, film, tertiary education and the very small world of private boys’ schools. I have a friend who was in his year at Knox school. Other friends in the business who have worked with him. I’ve also encountered him a couple of times, both personally and professionally. Any talk here about him being gay is pretty much wishful thinking - he’s a very good-looking, built, talented, charismatic and friendly guy. Totally approachable (which must be a pain for him after a while). Great singer and dancer, great actor. I have sat at his kitchen table with him and Deb at their place in North Bondi (Ben Buckler for you Sydneysiders). Charming, welcoming but not a hint of him being gay. He’s a nice friendly guy. Very talented. Very hospitable. But that’s about it.

All you queens who are obsessed / convinced that he’s gay need to take a breath and have a think about whether it’s gaydar or simply wish-fulfilment on your part. If you can’t imagine that a hot and talented man is anything other than a closeted gay bloke then that’s more of a reflection on your own homophobia than anything else.

And now I’ll hit the Post button and wait for the pile-on with people saying that I’m his publicist.

Which I am not. But occasionally someone has to jump in in and point out the truth.

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2020 6:29 AM

It may not be Jolie who poses the real threat to the Jackmans' enduring marriage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2020 6:44 AM

[quote]Yeah - well, Vincent Gallo isn't exactly a credible witness for anything.

But Jackman's been outed more often than Liberace, including by Boy George, who observed him interact with then-partner John Palermo at a private party, and by Ian McKellen.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2020 6:47 AM

R19 Hi Deb. When are you getting your next facelift?

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2020 6:50 AM

[QUOTE] you can’t imagine that a hot and talented man is anything other than a closeted gay bloke then that’s more of a reflection on your own homophobia than anything else.

Accurate. This thread was created by that lunatic frau who thinks every attractive male actor in the world is gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2020 6:54 AM

His wife is the epitome of a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2020 6:58 AM

I’m obviously not his wife, r22, but well done for chiming I’m right on queue.

Jesus Christ, queens are nothing if not predictable!

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2020 6:58 AM

Different Deb R10.

Debra Byrne was Norma to Hugh's Joe Gillis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2020 7:18 AM

They actually met on a long forgotten limited series for television called Corelli which predates Jackman's move into musicals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2020 7:21 AM

The thought of Vincent Gallo is creepy. The thought of Vincent Gallo peeking in my windows is terrifying

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2020 7:35 AM

Gallo had no apparent reason to make that up.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2020 7:39 AM

Poor Hugh just can’t seem to quell the gay rumors that keep popping up about him. It’s possible that it’s all just fabricated nonsense, but I’m of the school of thought that strongly believes that where there’s smoke there’s fire. And there are plenty of firsthand accounts of him involved with other men. People probably don’t want a gay Wolverine anymore than they want a gay Superman. Hugh and Henry will just have to stay in the closet until they’re no longer connected to their superhero images.

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2020 8:31 AM

He is a lousy film actor (I cannot comment on his stage work) but that performance in Bad Education was too convincing for an actor as poor has Jackman to pull off.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2020 9:08 AM

Deb’s latest comments have a tone similar to the ones made by that character in Frasier who pines for his days at his all-boys alma mater but is also constantly trying to convince everyone he’s straight (“were going to paint the town, lock up your daughters, gentlemen!”)

The whole thing is reaching Liberace proportions.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2020 9:47 AM

How can anyone have a smidgeon of a doubt that musical theatre queen Jackman is anything but 10000% gay is beyond me. True, the DL claims that every attractive male is a homo and usually it's wrong, but NOT THIS TIME, DEBBIE! There is so much proof and the simple truth of a million gaydars howling in mad recognition that it isn't even a debate anymore.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2020 11:49 AM

Niles Crane! I think the actor who potrayed him won a few awards for that role. David Hyde Pierce.

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2020 12:18 PM

It wasn't Niles, it was the queeny food critic who was married, but to a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2020 12:28 PM

R19, everyone starts out in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2020 12:31 PM

R27, you are correct except that Corelli was Jackman's first role out of WAAPA, where he studied Musical Theatre. He just hadn't had any professional musical roles yet.

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2020 12:34 PM

Good time for so promo:

This years season of 'Anh's Brush With Fame' on Tuesday night (29 September) on the ABC features Deb. Can't wait to see what his portrait of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2020 1:59 PM

Huge Act Man

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2020 2:08 PM

Deb is really odd. She is/was a very talented actress in her own right. She has given some great performances in Australian films over the years including Shame (1987), Jindabyne & Blessed. All really gritty performances completing lacking in vanity, yet she has fucked around with her face so much that she resembles all the plastic older bimbo's in Hollywood and in the jet set crowd. Fuck knows why she does it. Perhaps boredom but it is a real shame because had she left her face alone she could have carved out a great career in the US as a character actress.

Her thespian abilities are far superior to Hugh Jackman, who once his looks are gone is finished.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2020 2:21 PM

Yeah, she is strange. Why did she marry a younger gay man (of course she knew)? Maybe she doesn't want any romantic relationships and prefers the Mother role? I guess it's possible. She looks overbearing.

Maybe she had the surgeries because many felt she wasn't equal to her husband and it got to her.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2020 2:28 PM

My favourite Hugh Jackman moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2020 3:01 PM

What convinced me was how Deborra-Lee doesn't even make the slightest attempt to take care of her herself.

I don't care how good the marriage is or how secure a woman was, if she were married to a fit younger straight guy no way she'd let herself look like this. Even Aaron Taylor-Johnson's horse-faced hag wife keeps herself slim and stylishly dressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2020 3:46 PM

You’re married to a younger, fit guy. You’re rich and have all the free time in the world when not caring for your kids. Yet with all those resources and time you chose to let yourself go by not doing shit to look good. Either you’re married to a gay man or your man likes older, fat mommy types. It’s almost always the former not the latter.

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2020 4:23 PM

Well see how you look after you’ve had all those kids!!

Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2020 7:41 PM

Does Hugh have to call Jen 'Mother'.

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2020 8:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!