Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If You Still Really Loved Me,

You'd buy me this small house in Seattle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2022 4:53 PM

Why is everything gray in that house?

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2015 7:54 PM

that look just like that Subway Sandwich guy's house

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2015 7:58 PM

It was last sold in 1992, R1. The owners went with Starbucks Adirondack for as long as they could. Now, they're stuck with Target colors.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2015 8:00 PM

Not bad taste, nor extravagant for Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2015 8:09 PM

[quote]that look just like that Subway Sandwich guy's house

It has pictures of naked boys stapled to the bedroom wall?

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2015 8:11 PM

That's a lot of money for not that much house!

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2021 5:41 AM

Wtf is up with the chairs in pics 2-5? Either they’re fucking huge or the ceilings are low as fuck and the lighting is teeny tiny. (I know it’s the angle of the photo, but they look ridiculous.)

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2021 5:59 AM

Why are you now bumping 2015 Real Estate threads, defacto?

Begone, troll!

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2021 8:29 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2022 1:11 PM

Crazy - $2.2mm for about that’s $350-$400k. Seattle isn’t that attractive of a city. I feel bad for Seattle residents - what a horrible reality to have to pay so much to live in a mediocre, cold, depressing city.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2022 4:47 PM

[quote]If You Still Really Loved Me

"Still?" What makes you think I ever loved you?

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2022 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!