Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Gawker subtly outing Hugh Jackman here ?

Hugh Jackman's Wife: My Straight Husband Is Tempted by Beautiful Women

Strong sexy straight man Hugh Jackman worries his wife when he shoots with beautiful women because he gets tempted—Tempted to design a line of accessories for them? you ask—no, tempted to do sex things with them!

Jackman’s wife, a perfectly lovely woman by the name of Deborra Furness, told an interviewer this weekend that he’s “not allowed to work with Angelina” because... she worries they might end up together?

Turning to conversation to their relationship, Lisa probed them on how they cope with having to see each other kiss other people as part of their job.

“I’ve told his agent he’s not allowed to work with Angelina, I’m sure she’s lovely,” Furness joked, before highlighting the work Jolie has done for adoption and world aid.

Of course she’s joking. Obviously. (“Take my wife... please,” I’m guessing Hugh Jackman joked back.) Because Hugh Jackman would never cheat on his wife with Angelina, or any other female co-star, probably. Must be nice :)

The general tone of the article sounds like it is mocking the actor's 'heterosexuality'. See how it uses the words "straight" husband , cheating with his "female costar " as if general public don't know he is married to a woman and straight. Duh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2020 10:42 AM

That article clearly implies that he is straight - as straight as the letter 'S' I mean.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2015 4:00 PM

I had the impression it was being very mocking too. Gawker has been pretty bold about that recently.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2015 4:10 PM

Hey, Angie probably WOULD give it a shot!

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2015 4:15 PM

As subtle as a sock on the jaw.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2015 4:16 PM

She should worry more about Brad than Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2015 4:20 PM

I wouldn't say it's very subtle.

It reads like somebody just found something out.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2015 4:34 PM

Who would want to fuck crazypants Ang?

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2015 4:40 PM

When I read this, I thought, what a fucking joke!!! Who is she kidding!!!

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2015 4:52 PM

If she'd just shut up once in a while, her husband might pass for straight. With some people, anyway. It's called protesting too much, honey.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2015 5:12 PM

"Considering all those times his rock hard penis has entered my lady vagina, I can't imagine sharing our sacred connubial bliss with Angelina's dewy labia, small dark anus spider, or pert heaving breastesses."

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2015 5:31 PM

OP here. Ya, saying it as subtly is an understatement. It's almost clear they are mocking at his sexuality

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2015 6:47 PM

Gawker writer Rich Juzwiak must have slept with him. Expect him to wrte several paragraphs about it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2015 8:47 PM

The "Hugh = straight" joke is always good for a chuckle, I guess, especially at tired old Gawker.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2015 9:49 PM

[quote] Gawker writer Rich Juzwiak must have slept with him.

Rich has slept with everyone. His asshole is beyond prolapsed. If he stands still in Manhattan you can park a dozen cars inside.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2015 9:52 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2015 1:41 PM

I don't think he's gay. He's just a very loving affectionate man to other men he feels close to. Now with her, the wife it's a diffeent story. There's something sneaky about that one. You can tell. Just look at her eyes. Something is not right.

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2015 1:55 PM

Lol, R14.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2020 5:43 AM

Oh is Gawker back? 👍 or 👎?

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2020 6:10 AM

As fucking incredible as Hugh looked as Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past, he's definitely showing his age now. There was a time when I would have fucked him, but I think those days have gone sadly.

So what I'm trying to say is that I do not care if he is gay, straight or anything in between - it's weird to me that there is still this obsession!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2020 9:56 AM

He doesn't work with Angelina because she's crazy and he doesn't want the hassle.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2020 10:21 AM

Actresses want to work with him because every time he opens his mouth, they get a new purse.....

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2020 10:38 AM

R18 why reply to these 2015 bumped threads?

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2020 10:39 AM

R17 or R18 is the 2015 bump troll.

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2020 10:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!