Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Donald Trump mentally ill?

Donald's always been a bit larger-than-life, even in his 80s heyday with Ivana. But he never struck me as truly eccentric or off-kilter. Just a rich, flashy businessman. Sort of the epitome of 80s excess.

And when he got his NBC show "The Apprentice," it was an interesting idea that sort of brought him a renewed sense of relevance in the public's eye.

But then the wacky politics began. The birtherism, the 1st nutty run for president, offering to host a debate between Republican primary candidates, the $5 million charity offer for Obama's college transcripts, and now his 2nd nutty run for president and the never ending racist comments.

Is he having a mental breakdown? He's behaving like a professional wrestling personality-- but in real life. Or has he always been like this, but for some reason has fired all of his PR people and opted instead to have absolutely no filter between himself and the public?

What say you? Is he having a breakdown? Has he always been this way but it's just becoming more obvious in the era of social media and full-contact politics? Or what?

by Anonymousreply 182September 23, 2020 3:42 PM

He's a narcissist.

Rumors are he's not as rich as he claims. Much of this is an act.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2015 3:16 PM

he has narcissistic personality disorder always has always well so yes he could be having a break right now making things worse.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2015 3:16 PM

Classic bully who has rid himself of anyone who isn't a Yes-man. His tweets have always been unfiltered. His feud with Rosie O. years ago was just like this.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2015 3:17 PM

[quote] Rumors are he's not as rich as he claims. Much of this is an act.

If he was as wealthy as he says he is he would never get involved in some of the scams he does. Remember that college for real estate? Oy.

I think he likes seeing how much he can destroy things before fixing them.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2015 3:21 PM

Yes he's an N. And N's just get worse and worse, in an almost comical way, as they age. This old fuck sadly reminds me of my father (another N), who got crazier as he neared 80.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2015 3:23 PM

Of course he is. Most racists are.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2015 3:25 PM

Formerly high functioning narcissist, like Madonna, both gradually becoming untethered from a reality-based existence as they age.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2015 3:36 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he's filming his campaign as a reality show. God forbid he actually won, he'd probably turn the presidency into a reality show. He has never been a respected businessman. He's a bully and a spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2015 3:50 PM

The thing is, Trump posits himself as a respectable, brilliant businessman, but its all marketing hogwash. The scales are slowly falling off his armor, and we are all seeing him for what he is. All smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2015 3:58 PM

Major egotist. Will never admit being wrong. Everyone else is wrong. That one's an idiot, that one's a loser...

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2015 4:00 PM

Conservative estimates place his net worth at $4 billion. He says it's closer to $9 billion. Either way he's an ultra-rich lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2015 4:24 PM

"Major egotist. Will never admit being wrong. Everyone else is wrong. That one's an idiot, that one's a loser..."

Sounds like a certain governor of NY too. Of course, he probably won't go any further politically.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2015 4:26 PM

I'm actually beginning to think that the Republicans are paying him to do this stuff.

If he wasn't losing so many sponsorships I would be convinced of it.

Why? Well, the more outrageous he is, the more moderate they all look....and therefore more palatable and attractive to voters.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2015 4:29 PM

All of Trumps real estate holdings have gone bankrupt due to bad management. He makes his money off of licensing his name. This seems to be disappearing too due to his obnoxious behavior.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2015 4:30 PM

"He makes his money off of licensing his name."

La Cucaracha runs free and cannot be licensed.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2015 4:38 PM

[quote]Is Donald Trump mentally ill?

He's a white heterosexual gentile male. It comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2015 4:54 PM

DL posters repeat what the corporate media feeds them; take a break from that insufferable CNN and the like. Trump wants attention and will say controversial and inflaming things to get folks riled. He knew he would generate anger; have some agree with him, others angry with him. He's not mentally ill, Rather, he's quiet clever. What Trump doesn't want, is to be ignored. Yes, he markets his name. He's a business tycoon.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2015 5:45 PM

Get masses pissed off with Trump while the Koch Bros buy another election. Whose doing the real damage to the environment, public education, U.S. labor, etc.? A real deflection technique that's working. Get ready for your President Scott Walker.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2015 5:51 PM

If the GOP chooses anyone other than Carly Fiorina, it forfeits its right to exist as a party.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2015 5:59 PM

he looks in the mirror every damned day and still refuses to call hair club for men....yes, he is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2015 6:09 PM

I bet he's cash poor.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2015 6:12 PM

I can't believe he played the father of an obviously gay Waldo in the 1990s [italic]Little Rascals[/italic] movie in light of his comments against marriage equality.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2015 6:15 PM

[quote]Whose doing the real damage to the environment, public education, U.S. labor, etc.?

The Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2015 6:20 PM

R19=Carly's Mom

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2015 6:33 PM

"He's a business tycoon." ...who has nearly gone belly up twice. He has been a loud mouthed bully for decades. It's only gotten worse since he started fancying himself President. He's nuts. It's amazing how many unhinged people get so much attention. Have not seen much of his wife in the NYC press for quite a while- wondering how that's going?

I pay as little attention to him as I can. Rarely watch network news- he's covered only as much as absolutely necessary on News House or BBC- they know he's a buffoon with little importance beside a press hook from time to time- off which he has made a living although I think that his mouth finally might have hurt him where it counts (to him at least.)

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2015 7:04 PM

I want a Trump/Christie debate - how long before it becomes a Mine Is Bigger Than Yours show down?

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2015 7:06 PM

[quote] I want a Trump/Christie debate - how long before it becomes a Mine Is Bigger Than Yours show down?

Do you mean their dicks or their guts?

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2015 7:39 PM

Their egos are bigger than all of the above, combined.

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2015 7:47 PM

He is a very rich and powerful man who sees America as a toy of his to be played with, violently if he feels like it. If it breaks, he can buy a new one.

He is living proof that the rich have no feelings.

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2015 7:55 PM

Old people get like that. They start saying whatever they think. It comes from being too old, or thinking you're Sofia.

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2015 7:57 PM

[quote]It comes from being too old, or thinking you're Sofia.

You think Donald Trump is actually a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2015 8:28 PM

Trump is right and polls -prove it!

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2015 8:42 PM

[quote]DL posters repeat what the corporate media feeds them; take a break from that insufferable CNN and the like. Trump wants attention and will say controversial and inflaming things to get folks riled. He knew he would generate anger; have some agree with him, others angry with him. He's not mentally ill, Rather, he's quiet clever. What Trump doesn't want, is to be ignored. Yes, he markets his name. He's a business tycoon.

Yes, attention makes good business, but NOT to alienate a large portion of your potential customers, potential supports, etc.

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2015 12:16 AM

I think it kills him that a black man was able to accomplish something he never will. That's why he's act running this time.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2015 12:22 AM

Do you think the hillbillies, Red Necks and Texas shit kickers are going to embrace his wife Melanoma, a foreigner, as First Lady?

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2015 12:23 AM

actually

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2015 12:23 AM

ooops Melanija spell check

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2015 12:24 AM

Did anyone hear Donald Turnip's interview today with MSNBC's Katy Tur? He is such a loon! He avoids answering direct questions and liberally sprinkles every answer with this:

I'm very rich I'm very successful I've made a lot of money in China. I've made a lot of money in Japan. I have great relationships with all of these countries. My company is very massive and very rich I'm rich, I'm really really rich I like my employees and they like me I like New Hampshire and Iowa and they like me I made my money in real estate I have a very successful show, it is #1. I've made more money for NBC than anyone. I'll make the wall impenetrable, impenetrable, and I'll have Mexico pay for it. I'm losing humdreds of millions of dollars by running for President The country of Mexico is killing us We have very stupid people negotiating for us in Mexico I have great relationships I'm a nice person I'm number1 in the Republican polls I've made a tremendous fortune, I've had tremendous success (he said 6 times in 30 seconds)

I hate how he keeps repeating everything he says. Its all bullshit. How anyone could possibly believe anything he says is beyond me. He was incredibly rude to the Katy Tur.. He's also sporting a tanning salons tan that looks awful. There are so many reasons this man is crazy that I don't know where to begin.

by Anonymousreply 38July 9, 2015 12:46 AM

Wrong R13. Most share the same policies as Trump. True most aren't shouting it from the rooftops but the fact that Trump is #2 behind Bush in the Repugs presidential field tells you all you need to know about that party.

Repuplican douche and "respected" conservative political commentator George Will already suggested that he would believe that Trump is actually a Democratic mole. Why? Because he's making the party look bad.

by Anonymousreply 39July 9, 2015 1:04 AM

I think it's Malaysia. No. Wait! It's Melanin. Or Mel's Diner. I forget.

by Anonymousreply 40July 9, 2015 1:12 AM

When Trump was asked about the Presidents birth certificate, he said: 'I don't care, that's old news." You will recall he previously claimed to have sent two private investigators to Hawaii and had said at the time that "you won't believe what they've found and they're just getting started". I hope the media asks him to produce the PIs, or payroll info, or something that proves he sent someone, because of course he never sent anyone. He's just a liar.

by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2015 2:19 AM

Any NY businessman or politician, whether R or D, sounds basically as racist as Trump when behind closed doors, except someone who really walks the walk like de Blasio. He's just being open about it.

by Anonymousreply 42July 9, 2015 2:40 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 43July 9, 2015 2:41 AM

Trump was asked when he was at the border last. He tried being evasive, but the reporter pressed the question. "About 3 years". She asked how he knew it was bad if he hadn't been there. He said he had employees from there. He then repeated multiple times that 'it was bad then and it's worse now." I would have wanted to know how he knew it was worse. Couldn't it have gotta better?

The reporters question from the beginning was to ask what his information source was to back up his strong positions on immigration and the border, and if any of this was first hand information. He really did t answer the question.

The guy's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 44July 9, 2015 2:44 AM

I agree that Trump is the distraction for the Koch Brothers, they probably cant believe their good luck.

They have annointed Scott Walker. Walker will mean the total annihilation of workers rights, end of min wage, end of overtime, devastation of higher education, he is actually creating legislation that will end weekends - making full time work a 7day long week. Please note that the Bush Bro is making similar, though not as bold, noises.

Walker is the Koch's pick. Trump is a narcisssitic blowhard.

by Anonymousreply 45July 9, 2015 3:04 AM

R38, that was good. Sadly, it sounds just like him.

by Anonymousreply 46July 9, 2015 3:12 AM

[quote]I hate how he keeps repeating everything he says. Its all bullshit. How anyone could possibly believe anything he says is beyond me.

It's a basic technique of dark PR that I'm sure you've heard of: repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the "truth". You have to give it to him, Trump knows how to use and manipulate people, another sign of malignant narcissism. He's the consummate unhinged PR driven billionaire. Too bad a significant portion of the American people have been brainwashed into being co-dependent for the very abusers who are eating them alive.

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2015 3:17 AM

Today it was official: latinos out number whites in California.

Watch how Trump rides the anti latino inmigrant wave all the way to the White House

by Anonymousreply 48July 9, 2015 3:19 AM

In answering the OP's question: Does a blithering idiot, drool?

by Anonymousreply 49July 9, 2015 3:25 AM

I heard part of that R38. Nothing that comes out of his mouth sounds remotely believable. Listening to him talk seemed like it was just one lie after another.

Is he really #2 in the Repub polls?

by Anonymousreply 50July 9, 2015 3:29 AM

But R38, Turnip is very successful, he's made a lot of money, a LOT of money, because he's very successful and his businesses are successful and hugh, his company is so successful it got huge and he likes his employees and they like him, and he likes everybody except for Charles Krauthammer, who is a moron, but who cares? That's old news and he makes a lot of money. He also hates George Wall who is another moron, but who cares? because he's rich, he's really rich. He's got 4 or 5 billions, make that 9 billion. It doesn't matter, because he doesn't care about money, it's about building things, not tearing things down. It's all in his best selling book, which was the biggest seller of all times, and he's got his show, which made more money for NBC than any other TV show, more money, it made MORE MONEY for NBC, which he quit this year because he wanted to keep those Mexicans out.

Did you know they're building a hotel? Those SOBs in Iraq or somewhere in Asia are building a hotel and didn't cut him in - he didn't make a dime off of it, so he'll bomb them when he becomes President because he's tough and he's smart, and he'd make the Mexicans pay for the bombs, too, btw; and the fence, he'd build an impenetrable wall, never mind how high, it would impenetrable he would declare it so, so it will be so, because he's well liked and p smart. Did I mention he!s rich, really rich?

by Anonymousreply 51July 10, 2015 12:04 AM

But is he rich?

by Anonymousreply 52July 10, 2015 12:07 AM

Well R52, that's a stupid question. Just like Katy Tur, all she asked him were stupid questions about the negative. She didn't ask anything about the positive. Somebody call her and tell her she's fired, you too, R52, you're fired too. Excuse me, EXCUSE ME, I'm taking, you're all fired. Because I'm a businessman. A very successful businessman. Are you having trouble speaking, can you get it out!? EXCUSE ME, Go ahead, ask your stupid question, because I know this is the biggest thing you've ever done, in fact, will ever do.

by Anonymousreply 53July 10, 2015 12:20 AM

He definitely appears to have NPD and also lacking in empathy.

by Anonymousreply 54July 10, 2015 12:21 AM

NPD?

I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!

by Anonymousreply 55July 10, 2015 12:25 AM

Narcissistic personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 56July 10, 2015 12:32 AM

Ohhh, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 57July 10, 2015 12:37 AM

Everything you're saying about Trump goes for every other candidate in the race. It's just a matter of degree.

Looking in the mirror and seeing someone you honestly believe to be qualified to serve as President of the United States of America is not a rational act.

by Anonymousreply 58July 10, 2015 12:40 AM

Can you imagine how awful it must be to work directly for him? When he reprimanded Katy for "not knowing what she was doing", she looked like she might burst out in tears. Can you imagine if he brougt that stupidity to the Presdiency? Here is it:

I've made more deals with Asia on my Presidency than they did in the prior two presidents, three presidents, MORE DEALS than they made since WWII, maybe ever. We've been very successful. You wouldn't believe the deals I've made, which I can't tell you, because it's classified, but they're huge. That's because I'm smart, and tough. Smarter and tougher than those morons in Europe. I like them, and they like me, but they're morons. Everyone is a moron except me. But people like me, and I like them.

by Anonymousreply 59July 10, 2015 12:47 AM

Donald is a "people person".

by Anonymousreply 60July 10, 2015 1:10 AM

All he talks about is the Mexican border. He's as obsessed as Sanatorium is about gay fucking. He says he'll build a multi billion dollar wall and then just hand the bill to Mexico, yeah that'll work out. And fucking Republicans believe him. I have more compassion for immigrants coming here for a better life. Lots have to go through really terrible things, Hell Ivana and Melania had to fuck him to become citizens. Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 61July 10, 2015 1:18 AM

I think he's in the early stages of dementia.

by Anonymousreply 62July 10, 2015 1:25 AM

Or not so "early". That interview with Katy Tur is precious.

by Anonymousreply 63July 10, 2015 1:33 AM

He's far more entertaining than anything popular culture dreams up, scripted or not. Get ready for the republican clown car to deliver.

by Anonymousreply 64July 10, 2015 1:51 AM

Trump - Carson 2016 Bring America Back!

by Anonymousreply 65July 10, 2015 1:55 AM

R45 the Cock brothers aren't the only Repugs rich game in town. Jebby raised 100 million dollars already from his Superpac. That's probably lots of corporate money.

by Anonymousreply 66July 10, 2015 1:58 AM

President Calderon already attacked the Donald for outlandish statements. He basically said the Mexican government is NOT in the business of letting drug dealers, murderers and rapists free so they can come here illegally.

But of course Trump knows this and doesn't care. Are we SURE he's not the Manchurian Candidate planted by the Democrats?

by Anonymousreply 67July 10, 2015 2:09 AM

I'm pretty sure by tomorrow he'll be suing both Fox News and the state of California.

I could just watch his insanity all day long and I love what a complete attention hog he is. He leaves no room for any other candidates to get their names mentioned in the news. I don't know how Christie, Cruz, and Perry aren't plotting to murder him right now. They must be furious!

by Anonymousreply 68July 10, 2015 3:19 AM

We need to have a sense of humor about him. My personal conspiracy theory is that he is being paid to be an outrageous asshole. I think he's probably a smart (albeit narrcassisitic) businessman and gives zero shits what the public thinks of him.

by Anonymousreply 69July 10, 2015 4:31 AM

R69, I thought of that too, that Turnip might be paid for his performance act. He can't possibly be serious, could he?

by Anonymousreply 70July 10, 2015 4:34 AM

[quote]I thought of that too, that Turnip might be paid for his performance act. He can't possibly be serious, could he?

There isn't enough money in the world to compensate him for his level of "performance".

by Anonymousreply 71July 10, 2015 5:11 AM

I definitely think he is being paid. Immigration is a touchy subject with the candidates and the repugs hopefuls can't come outright to say they're against it because they need latin votes. So they have this clown mouth off about the subject and use him. Plus in the past, Donald have never said he was gonna run but this year, he changed his tune.

I saw his son Jr. today in NYC, he was dressed casual with a backpack.

by Anonymousreply 72July 10, 2015 5:29 AM

Apparently, he says what the people are thinking. Or so I'm told.

by Anonymousreply 73July 10, 2015 5:33 AM

Apparently he says what idiotic bigoted assholes are thinking. Or so I'm told.

Fixed it for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 10, 2015 6:41 AM

He's risin' fast, and the Party's runnin' scared - good times!

by Anonymousreply 75July 10, 2015 7:05 AM

It's possible he has alzheimer. He does seem wacky. He attacked Fox News guy Krauthammer who is a quadriplegic. Krauthammer did call Trump a clown. Trump went on a tirade because of that and ended with "Then I get called by a man who can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?"

The comment doesn't make any sense. Apparently he was talking about Jonah Goldberg when he made that comment. But I think in his mind he was thinking Krauthammer and his unmoving legs.

Either way, it's a sign his mind is having trouble connecting things.

by Anonymousreply 76July 10, 2015 7:27 AM

Turnip is leading the Republican pack with 15% of the vote in a recent poll. Did you ever imagine people are that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 77July 10, 2015 10:49 PM

[quote]Turnip is leading the Republican pack with 15% of the vote in a recent poll. Did you ever imagine people are that stupid?

I had no idea whatsoever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 10, 2015 11:01 PM

He's so. Overly sensitive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 11, 2015 1:10 AM

I'm still surprised how crazy he sounded in his interview with MSNBC's Katy Tur.

by Anonymousreply 80July 11, 2015 1:28 AM

[quote]I'm still surprised how crazy he sounded in his interview with MSNBC's Katy Tur.

Why!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 11, 2015 1:30 AM

R81, because he literally sounded insane. Turnip belongs in the elite group of extreamly successful people who are complete messes in every other way. I'm thinking of Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elvis, people who really excell at being completely fucked-up. Who else is there? Would Liberace qualify, or was he not accomplished enough or not fucked-up enough? Who else?

That's why!

by Anonymousreply 82July 11, 2015 1:51 AM

Libs are so nervous. Hilarious. Anyone who can't be crushed under their totalitarian, jackboot of conformity, is "insane".

There's a difference between substance and style. His positions have substance, if they've been expressed in an inelegant way.

by Anonymousreply 83July 11, 2015 2:13 AM

[quote]because he literally sounded insane.

When does he not?

[quote]Libs are so nervous. Hilarious. Anyone who can't be crushed under their totalitarian, jackboot of conformity, is "insane".

Yes the mental institutions are filled with nonconformist, just like Mr. Trump. Many of them also make others nervous.

[quote]There's a difference between substance and style.

Trump has neither. Ranting and raving like a demented, unhinged lunatic is not style.

[quote]His positions have substance, if they've been expressed in an inelegant way.

Racial slurs & offensive generalizations are not substance. Nor is making ludicrous suggestions that could never be adopted as policy. Such as building a wall at the border and billing Mexico, as if their going to pay.

by Anonymousreply 84July 11, 2015 2:38 AM

R83, did you hear the interview? I can't tell you how many times he volunteered that he, his companies, and everything he's involved with were very successful, no, make that the most successful; and he's so well liked, he insisted! Think about it, nobody talks like that. Nobody other than comedian John Lovit's pathological liar character.

by Anonymousreply 85July 11, 2015 2:38 AM

[quote] Libs are so nervous.

Now THAT, is funny. I could only hope for a Trump-Hillary election. I'd put money on that outcome!

by Anonymousreply 86July 11, 2015 2:47 AM

Trump ups the ante on immigration, unfazed by criticism and protests

Donald Trump is doubling down on his recent incendiary remarks on immigration, even as some companies, celebrities and GOP leaders continue to distance themselves from the Republican presidential candidate.

On Friday evening, Trump appeared at a news conference in Los Angeles with several opponents of illegal immigration, including family members of people killed by assailants without legal status and one activist connected to the controversial Minuteman Project.

Trump was also set to headline an event at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Brentwood with a group of entertainment industry conservatives.

The Friends of Abe group, founded a decade ago by Hollywood actors including Gary Sinise and Clint Eastwood, holds monthly gatherings that feature Republican speakers. This election cycle the group has hosted several GOP presidential hopefuls such as Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee. The events are private and not publicly advertised.

Hours before Trump’s arrival in Brentwood, protesters began packing the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Church Lane, holding American flags and “Dump Donald Trump” signs. They yelled anti-Trump chants through megaphones in Spanish and English as some drivers of passing cars honked in support.

By 7 p.m., the crowd had swelled to more than 120. Organizers with the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles brought Trump pinatas stuffed with trash -- symbolizing, they said, the mogul’s inflammatory rhetoric calling Latino immigrants drug dealers and rapists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 11, 2015 2:52 AM

I'm not surprised that his huge ego finally drove him to run for President, nor am I surprised that he's made an ass of himself.

But considering how much he cares about money, I AM surprised that he is totally destroying all his business & financial contacts by offending so many people over his comments about Mexican immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 88July 11, 2015 4:13 AM

I can't wait until him and Crispy go at it!

Now he's attacking Miami Waterboy. Of course Marco is SO weak, he says nothing!

They should start the debates with The Donald greeting Columba Bush "How ya doin' rapist!" and let the chips fall where they may.

HRC will be laughing her yuuge ass off that night!

by Anonymousreply 89July 11, 2015 4:21 AM

Ya know he's going to say some more stupid shit at the Phoenix rally tomorrow. God, this is so entertaining. I just love election time, the debates, the conventions, secret tapings of Romey, Eastwood talking to a chair.

Love it, love it, love it!!!

by Anonymousreply 90July 11, 2015 4:47 AM

The Republican debates are going to be chaos.

There are about 20 candidates running for the GOP nomination, and they all want in!

by Anonymousreply 91July 11, 2015 4:50 AM

Trump was getting pissed when interviewed by Katy Tur despite getting lobbed a bunch of softballs. I can't imagine what he was expecting. I can't wait to see someone with a little more gravitas and guts to ask him some tougher questions. I'd do so just to rattle him, to see if I could get him to lose it emotionally, abd therefore be a campaign-ending interview.

by Anonymousreply 92July 11, 2015 5:12 AM

Lindsey Graham has been wrangling to get into the debates. I guess he won't get in the first one if its limited to the top 10.

by Anonymousreply 93July 11, 2015 5:13 AM

What determines the top 10, R93?

Are they just based it on poll numbers?

by Anonymousreply 94July 11, 2015 5:17 AM

Fox set the threshold as they are sponsoring the debate. I think it is an average of a number of polls. Lindsey Graham is not I the top 10, and that cut-off could be a candidacy-ender.

I heard that this is causing some candidates to skip the New Hampshire and Iowa circuit and instead of focus on the national market because they need name recognition to get into the primary. That is an unintended consequence of the Fox rules.

I heard tonight they just changed the rule, though I did not hear how.

by Anonymousreply 95July 11, 2015 5:30 AM

But this is the problem with this whole situation. Entry into the debates shouldn't really be based on polling numbers. All the candidates should really be allowed in. There may be a lot of them, but they could do multiple sets of face-offs where they alternate the candidates on stage so that they all get a segment.

It's odd when long-term, prominent politicians like Lindsey Graham aren't able to get into a debate.

by Anonymousreply 96July 11, 2015 5:57 AM

He's going to win against Hills. Be ready bitches, and he's right on immigration. Only the DREGS come here, the people who can't make iit in their own countries.

by Anonymousreply 97July 11, 2015 5:59 AM

[quote]He's going to win against Hills. Be ready bitches, and he's right on immigration.

How will he beat Clinton if he can't win the nomination. Remember when Newt Gingrich was the leading candidate. At some point Herman Cain took the lead. Michelle Bachman won the Iowa Straw Poll. I think even Santorum had the lead for a minute. The Repub clown car rolled on and on. When it finished rolling Mitt Romney had the nomination.

[quote]Only the DREGS come here, the people who can't make iit in their own countries.

Do tell us more about why your ancestors came here.

by Anonymousreply 98July 11, 2015 6:13 AM

You're funny r97!

I didn't know The Donald was running against Audrina, Lauren and Whitney!

by Anonymousreply 99July 11, 2015 12:23 PM

Ego Music

Me me me me yes yes yes yes you you you you no no no no IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 11, 2015 12:34 PM

Once again with the correct link

Ego music - easily adapted for Trump's Campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 11, 2015 12:35 PM

[quote]His positions have substance

What POSITIONS are you babbling about? In between crowing how rich and successful he is the only position he talks about is immigration. Once again, his immigration obsession is on par with Santorum's gay fucking.

by Anonymousreply 102July 11, 2015 1:14 PM

What do you think the percentage of DREGS have been of our immigrants historically? Probably 95% or in that area. America runs on the DREGS of society.

Trumps was nuts in his statements because:

Mexico isn't "sending" us anybody. Individual Mexicans like other nationalities are making up individual decisions. He made it sound like a conspiracy to destroy the US from within.

Rapists and murderers? Again, he's made it a conspiracy. He states it this way to influence the retarded to be afraid.

The US needs unskilled labor. Not too little, not too much. But we do need it. It keeps our economy growing. It's one reason our economy is better than the Japs, or Western European countries, where immigration is low, and assimilation is a problem for cultural reasons. US culture has a history of assimilation of waves of immigrants. So, as problematic as it might seem, it is a small thing for us.

by Anonymousreply 103July 11, 2015 2:04 PM

Virtually every study ever done of immigrants and crime shows they commit crimes at a lower level than the general U.S. population. And that makes sense, because they're not the dregs of society, they're people who were ambitious and motivated enough to leave everything they knew behind and move to a new country and start over. Just like all of our ancestors, at least those who weren't brought here in chains. New York City was a bankrupt, crime-ridden mess 35 years ago. One of the main things that saved it from collapsing was a massive influx of immigrants from all over the world who started businesses, took jobs in hospitals, bought property, and so on. The city is booming, the crime rate is down. Meanwhile, once important cities that don't have large immigrant populations, like St. Louis and Detroit and Cleveland, are kinda fucked. Donald Trump is the personification of the Republican Party in 2016. Old, white, male, and angry, and absolutely convinced he is right, facts be damned.

by Anonymousreply 104July 11, 2015 5:51 PM

He isn't mentally ill, he's just a carnival barker. The idiots who think his hyperbolic bullshit is "spot on" are the ones touched in the head.

by Anonymousreply 105July 11, 2015 6:14 PM

The Bologna murder in SF & the Kathryn Steinle murder in SF. I live in SF, I'm voting FOR TRUMP. Tough shit that you'll all have conniptions about it.

by Anonymousreply 106July 11, 2015 6:24 PM

R106=BIG FAT LIAR.

If you actually lived in San Francisco, you wouldn't give Turnip the time of the day let alone your vote!

I think Breibart is still up. You should try your luck there. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 107July 12, 2015 6:39 AM

R106 The brother of Kathryn Steinle was on Anderson Cooper and from his description of his sister she sounded like a flaming liberal who travelled around the world and participated in charities for the physically challenged. I'm pretty sure she would have wanted nothing to do with Trump.

Obviously you've wandered to the wrong site by mistake as you're looking for the one where idiots are welcomed.

by Anonymousreply 108July 12, 2015 7:46 AM

A narcissist, yes. Mentally ill, I would say not. All these politicians running, show narcissism to varying levels. I would list several of them more suspect than Trump. Mr. Trump has exhibited the same behavior for decades; it's his style and persona. Folks shouldn't be shocked by his aggressive acts, combative messages, and unorthodox moves. He's a business tycoon and that has been his way for many years. He's had great success with it, as well as certain setbacks. Not that I agree with him on much, but I respect him throwing certain issues on the table, even those in which I disagree with his current stance. I am tired of politicians running popularity contests uttering the party line on most everything, and knowing once elected, they are beholden to the lobbyists that put them there. They don't solve real problems, and concerned more about retaining their office, personally profiting, and gaining recognition and power. For Trump to inject all that into the campaign does serve a positive purpose. Exposing the game being played is not all bad. If Trump can be this strong in the field of candidates, that could be taken as saying less about Trump, and how lame the whole lot of offered politicians really are. I was a Hillary supporter back in 2008. Though she is the 2016 democrat front-rummer, I am really disappointed in her strategy, the limited spoken positions she's conveyed, and the whole air of secretiveness around her. She was at her best in 2008 when she was fighting to overcome her setback. While there are multiple candidate to support from both parties; frankly none of them really appeal to me. I am not a boxed person on political spectrum scale. Some issues, I am very conservative. On some issues, I am very liberal. I refuse to follow a party line on everything. Solutions require cooperation, study, flexibility, sometimes boldness, and not being controlled by narrow interests.

by Anonymousreply 109July 25, 2015 6:22 PM

R109 narcissism is classified as a personality disorder hence a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 110July 25, 2015 6:25 PM

He is NOT mentally ill. He believes he can turn this screwed up country around. Nothing mental with that. Look what you've got running: a bunch of gay-hating tea baggers. Trump's the only option for change. He's the only one brave enough to talk about issues people are too scared to do because the media says it's "politically incorrect." Look at Trump's poll numbers. He's popular and the crybaby liberal lefties are scared.

by Anonymousreply 111July 25, 2015 6:44 PM

R110 Yes it is a personality disorder. The OP may have been implying psychosis. S/he can explain the intent. I don't believe Trump has major thought disorder in which reality testing is grossly impaired. He certainly show's the capacity to meet life's everyday demands. I don't see a meltdown or schizophrenia. I believe Trump is well in touch with external reality.

Depression is a mental illness. Everyone experiences it to varying degrees and frequency. Referencing mental illness may suggest being more specific as to the disorder. 109

by Anonymousreply 112July 25, 2015 6:45 PM

Trump embodies everything that is wrong with the way America conducts policy conversations. All polarization, zero specifics.

Trump: Mexican Immigrants bad! Democrats: Immigrants good!

Trump is not even a real bullshit candidate. A bullshit candidate would have a five or ten point plan to tackle a specific issue. That's bare minimum stuff for a candidate. Trump just talks about building a wall and how great he is at negotiating.

by Anonymousreply 113July 25, 2015 8:36 PM

[quote]I'm voting FOR TRUMP. Tough shit that you'll all have conniptions about it.

So you think Trump is going to build a huge billion dollar wall and hand the bill to Mexico? OK, and what is he going to do about the economy? You don't know because he hasn't mentioned it. What is he going to do about our foreign policy? You don't know, because he hasn't mentioned it. What about healthcare? He hasn't talked about anything but the big bad Mexicans and how everyone in the world is an idiot but him. You can have him.

by Anonymousreply 114July 25, 2015 8:49 PM

All republican candidates are mentally ill. Delusions, fear, hearing voices, superiority complex, et al

by Anonymousreply 115July 25, 2015 9:22 PM

R103 Really? Western Europe has low immigration? I hope you don't believe in everything you say.

by Anonymousreply 116July 25, 2015 10:23 PM

Definitely mentally ill. Not only NPD, but Bipolar. Thus, he is grandiose, delusional and believes the shit he says.

Listens to NO ONE. There has to be at least a few people who have told him to cease and desist if he really is serious about presidency.

Classic sign of illness is inability to even consider what someone else says

by Anonymousreply 117July 25, 2015 11:02 PM

Online pretend psychotherapists with community college interior design degrees, now cashiers at Target, diagnosing Donald Trump. Lovely

by Anonymousreply 118July 26, 2015 12:16 AM

Like all businessmen, he practices deception as his business model. That's why it's a bad idea to have businessmen run things. (Past examples: Herbert Hoover, George W. Bush). The truth is he has probably lost more money than he has made over the years, but like a true capitalist the losses were separately incorporated so their failures wouldn't contaminate the empire. People have lost tremendous amounts of money betting on Trump. However, the most bitter of them are probably dead now. He does know how to "get things done' and splash brass fittings on bargain basement amenities so that his properties could make money if he were better at picking staff. He has the instincts of a slumlord, and a healthy contempt for the wealthy of New York that has helped him weather reputation problems that would have sunk anyone else without his sang-froid. However, he is disorganized, scatter-brained, constantly pursuing bad ideas, and his political knowledge is non-existent despite years of running for president.

by Anonymousreply 119July 26, 2015 1:04 AM

Anyway, to answer the question, YES. DUring the 1980s the cult of the entrepreneur seized America. Trump doesn't really fit (his daddy was a successful slumlord before him). But he took full advantage and appeals to people nostalgic for the days when to be an entrepreneur was to be above question and insulted by skepticism. Obviously, he kept with it because it suits his personality, which means he is not just PRETENDING to be crazy like most Sillicon Valley turds of that era, but really is.

by Anonymousreply 120July 26, 2015 1:07 AM

You jerks saying you're going to vote for Donald Trump do realize you'll have to be writing him in, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 121July 26, 2015 1:15 AM

[quote]Trump's the only option for change.

Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 122July 26, 2015 1:21 AM

R119 Herbert Hoover is seen in better light nowadays. FDR's New Deal brought on the welfare state that's now out of control. I'd say the beloved Reagan did more ecomic damage than anyone. At least Trump has achieved success outside of being a career politician decades on the government payrolls. What has Marco Rubio accomplished. Trump's resume, domestically and internationally, is way more impressive with real substance.

by Anonymousreply 123July 26, 2015 2:52 AM

When he flops I wonder if he'll blame any of it on his wife , a la Scarlett O'Hara?

"Oh, Melanin, Melanin, it's all your fault. I hate you, I hate You! And I hate your baby too!"

by Anonymousreply 124July 27, 2015 12:26 AM

The wife will be his undoing.

by Anonymousreply 125July 27, 2015 12:35 AM

He bankrupt a casino. A CASINO.

by Anonymousreply 126July 27, 2015 12:54 AM

R 118 You have no bloody idea who I am. I sense you had a bad experience with a therapist or the word bipolar strikes a chord with you or you are simply an unhappy hostile person who can only feel ok if he puts someone else down.

You don't need to respond. Actually everything you said is 100% true. I give up the need to be right and I'll live a lot longer then you.

by Anonymousreply 127July 27, 2015 8:37 AM

I don't think Trump believes a word he says - not that that's unusual for a politician. But this one gave donations to Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton in the past.

And I don't remember him being this manic before. I think he may have something going on - maybe dementia? He just prattles on, so fast and wildly, like a carnival barker. I don't think he cares if he's making sense anymore, he just wants to brag and shock, and he's vaguely aware of what the tea party wants to hear - aren't we all?

by Anonymousreply 128July 27, 2015 8:50 AM

If Donald Trump were my father I would have put him in a private mental facility by now and taken over the empire to save it from the free downfall. Where are Donald's kids in all of this?

by Anonymousreply 129July 27, 2015 5:46 PM

The Republican candidates are definitely all mentally ill. He is, too.

by Anonymousreply 130July 27, 2015 6:09 PM

R107 actually, this is R106 - I do live in SF, and I'm voting for Trump. Sounds like you don't actually live in SF anymore. While SF has not exactly been leaning rightward, there is a significant portion of people sick of SJWs & Sanctuary Cities BS. In fact, I know people that knew Kate Steinle, who was murdered. If you actually lived in SF you would know that it's a big small town. Kate was murdered by SF's stupid sancuary city policies, so was Bologna. That's another person I have somewhat of a vague connection with. Add in the fact that the SJWs are being tossed out of office here and tossed out of SF by Tech....I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 131July 27, 2015 7:32 PM

I always felt that Joan Rivers was protective of Melissa because she saw that Melissa was a no talent and of average IQ.

by Anonymousreply 132July 27, 2015 7:34 PM

Oh God, yes!

by Anonymousreply 133July 28, 2015 12:29 AM

He's only getting this attention because there's really not much of a race right now. The economy is very strong and Hillary is extremely well known and respected, and the Republican candidates are pretty feeble all round, so, barring a sudden recession, Hillary's pretty much got the race sewn up. The media is unhappy about this and wants to create free news for themselves by giving extra attention to trump because he's the looniest of the Republican candidates (which is really saying soemthing).

by Anonymousreply 134July 28, 2015 12:51 AM

Today it's about one of his ex wives (Ivana) accusing him of violently raping her ("what I'm going to do to you now will be disgusting!") in a book she wrote.

Apparently it's not a new story, but it was mentioned by a reporter (yesterday?). Today his lawyer was quoted. As saying its a ridiculous premise "because you can't rape your spouse!"

This is by FAR my favorite news story of 2015.

by Anonymousreply 135July 28, 2015 8:31 PM

We didn't need any new material to know that DT is mentally ill. He should go live in Texas where there is no such thing as mental illness according to Governor Nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 136July 28, 2015 8:38 PM

I'm trying to remember if he was like this before. I don't think so - but then, I never paid much attention to him. I hope he's so excited by all the hooplah that he won't give up and launches a 3rd party campaign.

by Anonymousreply 137July 28, 2015 11:03 PM

I didn't think so either R137, but they dug up quite a few awful quotes from the 90s that are just like the crap he says today.

by Anonymousreply 138July 28, 2015 11:06 PM

He was a blow hard in the 80s. Its how he rolls.

by Anonymousreply 139July 28, 2015 11:12 PM

[quote]He's behaving like a professional wrestling personality-- but in real life.

Do you mean when they're delivering threats to their opponents before matches? ("I'm gonna open a can of whoop-ass and I'm gonna take him down!")

by Anonymousreply 140July 28, 2015 11:44 PM

And like wrestling, it's all fake!

by Anonymousreply 141July 28, 2015 11:46 PM

I feel like Stefon from SNL EVERY TIME I think about the debates on Thursday.

What do you think it's going to be like?

by Anonymousreply 142August 2, 2015 4:45 PM

I have a feeling that the debates will be disappointing...I think he'll attempt to appear reasonable, just to defy expectations.

By the way, his support amongst Republicans is proof that Republican's are not serious people.

by Anonymousreply 143August 2, 2015 4:52 PM

Many people view him as the quintessential New Yorker. Vulgarian, loud, brash, rude, and rarely in possession of the facts.

by Anonymousreply 144August 2, 2015 4:59 PM

R143, Republicans, not Republican's.

by Anonymousreply 145August 2, 2015 5:40 PM

R144 ... unlike, say, Chris Christie, right?

by Anonymousreply 146August 2, 2015 6:12 PM

It's not either/or, R146. They both fit the description. So do many others.

by Anonymousreply 147August 2, 2015 10:42 PM

Mentally ill means someone who is unable to function properly. I'm sure he has no trouble functioning, he's just "mad".

by Anonymousreply 148August 2, 2015 11:11 PM

Nope. It seems like actually the opposite: He's an ordinary man with a great deal of talent in business. He's not a conniving, eloquent mastermind. He's not a particularly good liar. He's a patriot, even as his peers mock him for what they consider provincialism. He's blurts out his opinions and clarifies what he means, if he thinks it sounded too brash. He's smart but not lost in a cavernous mind and he speaks plainly to people of all classes.

He's a rich everyman and that's why he'd probably win The Presidency. The American People are sick of elegant sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 149August 2, 2015 11:17 PM

The ones you have to worry about are the ones telling people to quietly accept others telling them to shut-up, even when a policy or ideology endangers them, personally, or seriously hurts their interests.

When Melissa Harris-Perry is telling politicians to make it clear they don't think "White lives matter" because equally valuing life is not the "solution" to her, it's not surprising why many Americans are relating to what Trump is saying. Why should those Americans support representatives who hate them, mock them and claim that the only way "social justice" will be met is if all of their personal property is taken and given away?

All of you mocking "The Flyovers", think of that: Why SHOULD they vote for those who deride them and want to bring them down?

by Anonymousreply 150August 2, 2015 11:22 PM

[quote]Trump's the only option for change. He's the only one brave enough to talk about issues people are too scared to do because the media says it's "politically incorrect." Look at Trump's poll numbers. He's popular and the crybaby liberal lefties are scared.

[quote]Online pretend psychotherapists with community college interior design degrees, now cashiers at Target, diagnosing Donald Trump. Lovely

Even the RNC's internet trolls seem a little pathetic these days.

by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2015 12:12 AM

He's not mentally ill, he's just in way over his head, and legitimately doesn't know the solution to any of the problems he brings up.

by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2015 12:18 AM

[quote]He's a rich everyman

No he isn't. There is nothing in Trump's past, present or future that resembles the life experience of the American "everyman" in any way. He may as well be from outer space, which I'm sure our UFO-believing DLers will chime in on shortly.

[quote]and that's why he'd probably win The Presidency.

No he won't, not in a million, billion years. He won't even make it through the first third of the Republican primaries. Are you retarded?

[quote]The American People are sick of elegant sociopaths.

And you think we'd prefer a crude and vulgar one? As president? Just shut the fuck up, R149, you're too stupid to be posting here.

To whomever it was upthread claiming The Donald has a net worth of four billion or nine billion, you're delusional. He is mortgaged to the hilt and not even worth one billion. Don't believe the hype.

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2015 12:48 AM

[quote] When Melissa Harris-Perry is telling politicians to make it clear they don't think "White lives matter" because equally valuing life is not the "solution" to her, it's not surprising why many Americans are relating to what Trump is saying.

No, its not surprising that a Republican candidate is using a wedge issue to garner support from less educated and less informed potential voters. Most every Republican since "The Great" Ronald Reagan has used wedge issue politics to manipulate voters. You hate gays. So do I. Vote for me. You hate black and brown people. So do I. Vote for me. You hate women. So do I. Vote for me. It is much easier for people to vote their prejudices. Than it is for them to study and actually become well informed about the issues. Unfortunately, wedge issues and voting for ones prejudices gave us 8 years destructive years of Reagan and 8 destructive years of G.W. Bush.

[quote] Why should those Americans support representatives who hate them, mock them and claim that the only way "social justice" will be met is if all of their personal property is taken and given away?

Yes we know. Obama is a Kenyan, Communist, Muslim, Socialist, Racist, Anti-Christ Dictator. He's going to take your guns and he's going to redistribute the wealth of whites to lazy black and brown people. Oh wait Obama didn't do any of that. Well then Hillary will be a Kenyan, Communist, Muslim, Socialist, Racist, Anti-Christ Dictator who will take your guns and he's going to redistribute the wealth of whites to lazy black and brown people. Next election cycle rinse & repeat.

by Anonymousreply 154August 3, 2015 1:57 AM

R154 It's not their fault Progressives now appear to misunderstand the difference between "I hate you!" and "Why would I vote for you, when YOU hate ME and are proud of it?"

Some American voters take people at their word. When they hear idiots scream that saying "White lives matter, too" is "not the answer" and politically incorrect, they then think: "Well, I guess my vote won't matter to those politicians who agree with you, either."

by Anonymousreply 155August 3, 2015 4:58 PM

[quote] It's not their fault Progressives now appear to misunderstand the difference between "I hate you!" and "Why would I vote for you, when YOU hate ME and are proud of it?" Some American voters take people at their word. When they hear idiots scream that saying "White lives matter, too" is "not the answer" and politically incorrect, they then think: "Well, I guess my vote won't matter to those politicians who agree with you, either."

This needs work. Whatever you're attempting to communicate has failed. Please go back to the drawing board and try again. Thanks

As I mentioned before, it is much easier for people to vote their prejudices. Rather than actually study the issues and determine which policies actually support their best interest. Less educated, less informed voters are easily fooled by the smoke and mirrors of wedge issue politics. Which doesn't have to be the case. Laziness and fear faithfully lead to poor decision making. It is not progressives who hold these people in contempt. It is they who hold themselves in contempt and the people for whom they vote passionately hate them. Because the Republican policy agenda does not represent the best interest of the majority of Americans. The Republicans will continue to use wedge issue campaigns of bigotry and hate to distract, hoodwink and hornswoggle those who don't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 156August 3, 2015 5:54 PM

Gawker has given out Trump's phone number. You can call 917-756-8000 and ask him about his mental health. Sample question: "Are you crazy or crazy like a fox?"

by Anonymousreply 157August 3, 2015 6:14 PM

R157 ...and I'm sure he'll keep you on the phone, corner you with questions, give you a piece of his mind, track down your number and post it, then sue you.

by Anonymousreply 158August 3, 2015 7:48 PM

R156 Not supporting someone else's hate is not the same as hating.

by Anonymousreply 159August 3, 2015 7:50 PM

[quote] R156 Not supporting someone else's hate is not the same as hating.

You directed this comment to me because . . . . . . . why?

by Anonymousreply 160August 3, 2015 7:56 PM

R160 Take a wild guess.

by Anonymousreply 161August 3, 2015 8:43 PM

Someone said he has the instincts of a slumlord. He may have lost more $ than earned, but he is not a slumlord.

The NYTimes had a great article this month about how the people in his buildings love living there (and those who are in his building have nothing but nice things to say about him personally, he is friendly and pleasant during what must be very frequent interactions, since he lives and works there). The buildings are spotless. I recently visited a friend at a Trump building on a Sunday and the lobby floors were gleaming. The hallways were also well kept up--Many nice buildings and condos still let their hallway carpeting and walls go to shit, regardless of how nice the building is outside or in the apartments.

And apparently Trump's buildings are great about getting repairs done quickly. Imagine that--a landlord who keeps the building clean and makes repairs quickly.

by Anonymousreply 162August 3, 2015 8:50 PM

[Quote] Americans support representatives who hate them, mock them and claim that the only way "social justice" will be met is if all of their personal property is taken and given away?

Yes, I forgot all the representatives who are advocating for the confiscation of all personal properties. You are so correct!

Seriously, do you even understand how deranged you sound?

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2015 5:26 AM

R163 Have you ever heard the word "reparations"? Calling me deranged does not make it so. It means you probably have no convincing counter-argument.

by Anonymousreply 164August 4, 2015 1:13 PM

A couple of days ago he Tweeted (I'm paraphrasing), congratulations & good luck to my competitors who travelled to California this weekend to beg for money from the Koch Brothers. Puppets?

Last night on the round table of The Nightly Show, Larry Wilmore asked tha guests how they'd debate Trump. One of them said I'd ask him how much a gallon of milk or a pair of shoes cost! A pound of hamburger?

by Anonymousreply 165August 4, 2015 10:30 PM

[quote] [R163] Have you ever heard the word "reparations"? Calling me deranged does not make it so. It means you probably have no convincing counter-argument.

Relax R164 No one is coming after that quarter that you have hidden in a sock, under your piss stained mattress. I repeat, No One!

by Anonymousreply 166August 4, 2015 11:12 PM

I'm not a doctor. Nor do I play one on television but I'm pretty certain that R164 is suffering from so type of brain injury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2015 11:17 PM

LOL -- like anybody who would be in a position to debate Trump would have any idea of how much any of those things cost, either.

by Anonymousreply 168August 5, 2015 1:26 AM

Trump is like that crazy guy in Network who yelled, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore." The audience loved and the network loved it. Ratings. They all knew he was mentally ill. Did not matter

by Anonymousreply 169August 5, 2015 9:55 AM

His attack on Megyn Kelly is just bizarre. It was a debate, they asked the toughest questions possible. To top off a perceived win by suggesting (in other words) that his questioner was on the rag is nutty.

He just can't help himself. His attack dog mode was welcomed when it popped up every few months. Now that he's in the news every day by default, he doesn't need to be attacking downward. Yesterday, it was Megyn Kelly. Today, it's Roger Stone. It's weird that the behavior is the same despite the fact the times and circumstances have changed.

by Anonymousreply 170August 8, 2015 9:07 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 171June 25, 2017 8:13 PM

Okay, hate to bump a 3-month olfd thread but didn't want to start another thread just for this one clip. Watch the video at the linked tweet and pay close attention toward the end when he mention Melania. WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 22, 2017 5:51 AM

Narcissistic sociopath. Russian tool. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 173September 22, 2017 5:57 AM

They must have rehearsed what he would say to explain why she wasn't there, then she decided to go and he was unable to change the script to match the new circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 174September 22, 2017 6:11 AM

Can't watch him. I think that some degree of dementia has been added to the megalomania that he was born with.

by Anonymousreply 175September 22, 2017 6:31 AM

Without all his enablers, this would not even be a question.

by Anonymousreply 176September 22, 2017 7:39 AM

King Donald is the worst possible combination: demented and evil.

by Anonymousreply 177July 31, 2020 2:45 PM

Sociopathic malignant narcissist

by Anonymousreply 178July 31, 2020 2:50 PM

This thread is a hoot.

r8 for the win!

[quote]God forbid he actually won, he'd probably turn the presidency into a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 179July 31, 2020 3:18 PM

Is it 2015 yet?

by Anonymousreply 180July 31, 2020 7:40 PM

Since bumping 2015 threads is all the rage these days, here's another one!

by Anonymousreply 181September 23, 2020 3:07 PM

Of course he's mentally ill. He's a sociopath and he's suffering from dementia and cognitive decline, as well as tertiary stage syphillus.

That is why hundreds of doctors are warning America about him.

This documentary proving Trump's mental illness is getting rave reviews:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 23, 2020 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!