Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madrid Gay Pride 2015

Biggest in Europe.. anyone been?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2020 3:10 AM

No. And you're a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2015 2:42 PM

R1, aren't you special.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2015 2:54 PM

What brought that on, R1?

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2015 2:56 PM

Everyone's so cute!

Interestingly, when I visited Madrid, the people were so open and friendly, that I felt I could have moved there. Sadly, I don't know any Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2015 3:00 PM

I went three years ago, it's impressive, makes NYC pride look like a small town event.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2015 3:01 PM

Mrs. Patrick Campbell can obviously be spotted in the video (which is professional quality). THat's probably her twerking at 13:51

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2015 7:56 PM

los espanoles si saben festejar!!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2015 2:00 AM

Si, Es verdad

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2015 2:18 AM

Did Generalissimo Francisco Franco attend?

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2015 3:08 AM

[r9] jajajajaja no of course he died forty years ago

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2015 8:41 PM

Looks great. Hopefully I'll have the chance to go someday.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2020 2:15 AM

I'm too old and too ugly. They won't let me attend.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2020 2:16 AM

Looks like a great time. I've noticed that just about every Pride video I've seen from places abroad have looked infinitely more fun and entertaining than the ones in the US. Why is that, do you think?

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2020 3:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!