Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugh Jackman confuses me

I think he is gay and pretty open in his real life ( not glass closeted but everyone in the industry and friends know about it ). And let's face it. He is one big narcissistic queen if you look at his Instagram. Almost all his posts are his pics in various poses and food. Now, which straight man/actor is that obsessed with his looks especially when you are 47 years old ? What I don't understand is his relationship with his 'wife' . He seems to genuinely love her and is not faking it for camera. Because, on multiple occasions they have been spotted at restaurants ( having dinner with close friends) , shopping etc by many people who posted pics on social media. What is this bizarre relationship ? Are they just friends or lovers who don't have sex with each other or just fake couple ? Freaks me out. What do you think ?

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2020 2:59 AM

Mother figure/bestfriend/hag/mother to his children

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2015 5:55 PM

[quote]Now, which straight man/actor is that obsessed with his looks especially when you are 47 years old ?

Which actor isn't? Loads of het guys worry about their looks, loads of gay guys don't a shit about their looks.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2015 5:57 PM

Maybe they're happily married couple??

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2015 6:10 PM

I don't believe either one of them has ever been "happy."

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2015 6:33 PM

OP, he's an actor. Part of his job is to look good. You're gonna need more concrete proof than that.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2020 10:19 PM

Oh please, he has zero chemistry with his wife.

They are both closeted and bearding for each other.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2020 10:32 PM

What r2 said. I don't think Hugh is straight, but of course as a leading man actor he is obsessed with his with his look! That has nothing to do with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2020 10:34 PM

I think they love each other. I also think he likes guys. You can do both. Lots of gay men throughout history have "loved" women.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2020 10:35 PM

don't you have more to obsess over in your life, Mary?

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2020 10:45 PM

Pointless bitchery r9. It’s the law of the land here.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2020 10:54 PM

[quote]He is one big narcissistic queen if you look at his Instagram. Almost all his posts are his pics in various poses and food. Now, which straight man/actor is that obsessed with his looks especially when you are 47 years old ?

You don't honestly think he manages his own Insta, do you? His PR firm would be choosing his narrative.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2020 10:55 PM

His pecs are sexy

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2020 10:56 PM

Defacto (at R5), step away from the five-year-old thread.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2020 11:08 PM

Has he been separated from his wife? It might just be me, but I've noticed it looks like he's living in a difference place alone.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2020 11:13 PM

Same agent as Madden..

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2020 11:18 PM

I have a friend who claims to have slept with him. A male friend. However, said friend might be a sociopath and not trustworthy. He is a committed republican, after all.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2020 11:29 PM

[quote] His pecs are sexy

And so too I imagine is that Huge Jack me off man piece of uncut Aussie cock.

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2020 11:31 PM

He and his wife were definitely together during the Emmys on Sunday. I've seen them in my neighborhood quite often and they seem totally at ease and comfortable together. I've spoken with her casually and she's down to earth and friendly. They may well be bearding for each other, but so far I've heard no positive proof of that. Whatever, they seem to be good parents and happy in their lives. Beyond that, none of my business.

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2020 11:48 PM

He's very nice when we're together and when he cums he always cries out "Mommy."

So I think he loves her. In his way.

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2020 12:20 AM

[quote]Whatever, they seem to be good parents and happy in their lives. Beyond that, none of my business.

Does anyone want to ask this ridiculous Frau or Frau-adjacent putz what she's doing here then? Maybe suggest she finds somewhere more suitable to her needs, like Tuesday Perpetual Help Devotions at St Barbara's or molding no-sugar no-cocoa no-gluten nonfat no-bake brownies for her special little guy, meaning her Pomeranian?

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2020 12:25 AM

R5 must die for the human kind to prosper yet again.

Die now, cunt R5.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2020 12:26 AM

Hugh Jackman has always emitted an asexual vibe.

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2020 12:30 AM

i agree...asexual. maybe they are just in a relationship for companionship and family. Which is okay.

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2020 2:50 AM

R21 relax. I was just stating my opinion. He might be gay. Idk.

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2020 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!