Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Actors Seem Genuinely Conflicted About Being Closeted? Part 2

Certainly not Chris Evans. He's supposedly secretly dating Elizabeth Olsen after supposedly secretly dating Lily Collins. Seems more like beard searching. I guess we're actually supposed to believe this.

[quote]Chris is paranoid about his womanizing becoming public while he’s on this multi-picture deal with Marvel. He’s protecting his image, and will bend over backwards to keep things quiet.

by Anonymousreply 146November 2, 2018 10:56 PM

I'm honestly not sure what to make of all this tbh OP. Lily Collins definitely set alarm bells ringing for a lot of people - her list of exes speaks for itself, and the announcement of their 'breakup' came out almost exactly 3 months to the day of either the rumours getting 'leaked' or their first 'date' pictures, I can't be sure exactly which.

And now Elizabeth Olsen, who was meant to be using Tom Hiddleston as a cover for Evans? Yeah right. He was a god damn mess at the AOU premiere, and the press tour. I wonder if there's something in his personal life they're trying to cover up/divert from.

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2015 4:41 AM

Why is the other thread closed? I thought the new DL format didn't stop at 600 posts...

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2015 8:09 AM

r2 Perhaps it's back?

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2015 8:48 PM

Chris Evans is not gay,you're looking for the wrong Avenger.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2015 8:57 PM

The "Chris Evans is a homossexual and I know it! Troll" is back!

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2015 9:08 PM

R5 Unfortunately his straightness doesn't do him any favor to be taken seriously as an actor. Just like the other two Chris.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2015 9:16 PM

Chis Evans is bi and self-loathing. He's a typical frat boy from Boston that is in no way conflicted about being closeted-he's triple locked that closet door from the inside. He turns speculation on his sexuality to his brother who is openly gay, so people think they've gotten confused and its Chris' little bro they're thinking of. Sort of genius for Hollywood, really, though I doubt his coke-addled brain came up with that all by himself

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2015 9:21 PM

Bi and straight are the same thing, if Evans is bi as far as gays are concerned he is straight.

Henry C is also straight. How do I know, sweetie I've been here for a while now, I have never seen one actor who was suppose to be gay on DL ever come out, no in fact they all went on to get married have kids and become b listers no one gives a shit about.

It's all wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2015 9:34 PM

Where the fuck are these "Chris Evans is Bi" rumors coming from?

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2015 10:23 PM

R8 thank you for being the voice of reason

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2015 11:19 PM

Henry Cavill = Closet Lifer

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2015 11:35 PM

Evans is obviously straight. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2015 11:39 PM

If a Hugh Jackman is gay, he isn't too conflicted about being closeted , his wife has banned him from working with Angelina Jolie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2015 12:00 PM

Who posted a photo of Cavill licking the face of an attractive black guy here several months ago?

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2015 12:57 PM

R8 Everybody wants to have a family and everybody wants to be straight, marriage and kids don't prove anything; oh my.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2015 2:28 PM

I was the last reply to that thread, R2. Perhaps it was something I said? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2015 2:52 PM

" I have never seen one actor who was suppose to be gay on DL ever come out"

R8, before they came out, the Datalounge had endless gay rumors about John Barrowman, Niel Patrick Harris, Matt Bomer, Wentworth Miller, and every other actor who's come out in the last ten years.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2015 3:01 PM

R17 - I was gonna say...

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2015 3:06 PM

Only the ones that come out r17, it has never been right about the ones that don't come out.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2015 3:51 PM

"it [the Datalounge] has never been right about the ones that don't come out."

Your statement is illogical. Since coming out is the only true proof of an actor's gayness, it's impossible to say whether rumors about a not-out actor are true or false.

If you can't handle the ambiguous nature of gossip, get the fuck out of gossip forums.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2015 4:00 PM

Chris Evans being gay is just wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2015 4:02 PM

[quote] If you can't handle the ambiguous nature of gossip, get the fuck out of gossip forums.

Someone put on her bossypants this morning!

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2015 4:03 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's always "wishful thinking", it's always "you only think the hot men are gay". That's bullshit, but guess the fuck what? Sometimes the beautiful man the fraus lust for IS gay. No one is grabbing names out of a hat, the rumors exist for a reason. Chris Pratt is the flavor of the month, but no one here is suggesting he's secretly gay.

Everyone, even gay people, assume someone is heterosexual most of the time. But even when it's obvious, some heterosexuals look for some way out as though being gay is disgusting and awful and reserved only for the stereotypical idea they have of who a gay man is. The response becomes "HE'S gay?!" or "Why does HE have to be gay?"

Henry Cavill is gay, no matter what the Straight Troll thinks. Chris Evans is bi or gay. It is what it is. You don't have to believe it. I'm not here to convince anyone, and I don't think most of us are here to convince anyone, especially not moronic fraus who don't understand anything about gay culture and don't want their fantasies destroyed about a celebrity they'd never meet and fuck even if he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2015 6:32 PM

R23 - It's the fact that they react so absurdly that gets me. Why do they care if they are gay or not, let alone storm in here to shout at us? It's so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2015 6:35 PM

So why are you convinced that Evans is gay/bi, r23?

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2015 7:00 PM

So most celebrities are gay or bi?

If we start with that, it takes away the confusion.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2015 7:22 PM

R25 Because he was dating lesbians. That certainly didn't help the situation.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2015 12:51 AM

Any read Jeremy Renner's playboy interview, biggest asshole in Hollywood.

A guy got really drunk and pushed Julia Stiles, my co-star [in the 2005 movie A Little Trip to Heaven]. I kindly choked him out and remedied the situation. I’ve also had to choke people out because they pushed my mom or knocked my sister down, but I’ve never felt like a badass.

Obviously no conflict there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2015 7:32 PM

Why do they even let him talk, R28? He sounds like he was inbred. 175 IQ my ass.

And saying J.Lo was turned on by his lame ass joke doesn't buy him any extra straight bro points. She's fucking a guy who is into transsexuals.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2015 7:44 PM

It would seem none of them are conflicted. I would be, I think if I had to live in closet and actively living a lie, I'd be really conflicted about it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2015 9:37 PM

Kevin Spacey is Straight.

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2015 9:43 PM

Chris Evans' brother Scott is out and gay. For some strange reason I think he's hotter than his more famous brother. He's slightly bearish, which might have something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2015 9:58 PM

These threads assume a whole lot of info not in evidence.

But, that's what we do here, so speculate away.

We lonely, fat, cheetos-finger-stained parent's basement-dwellers require our entertainment!

by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2015 2:13 AM

R33 Stop projecting.

by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2015 7:28 AM

If closeted actors, never come out, R19, how does that mean Datalounge is wrong?

Yes, the ultimate proof an actor is gay is when he comes out, but even if there is nothing more than vague rumors or "wishful thinking" about an actor, that doesn't mean we're wrong, either.

by Anonymousreply 35July 9, 2015 8:43 AM

Everyone thought Orlando Bloom was gay, but no he wasn't and as soon as he lost his looks we lost interest.

Hayden C, everyone thought he was gay, they even spotted him walking along a street with a man, well he must be gay and other man must be his bf, turns out Hayden is just a douchey straight boy who quit acting, had kids and lost his looks, DL lost interest.

Brandon Routh, Robert Pattison, Jesse Metcalf, same story and they are just a few names, there are many others.

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2015 6:58 AM

R36 - I'm guessing there's at least one bisexual in those names, hence the conflict.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2015 5:33 PM

I remember everyone was 100% sure Jesse was gay, and turned out we were 100% wrong. I think we are also wrong about Henry Cavil, Jake G and Chris Evans. They are straight.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2015 8:21 PM

Please, R38. Those three are as straight as curly straws.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2015 7:34 PM

I still think Hayden C is gay. No r 36 I have never had a doubt about him at all.

by Anonymousreply 40July 12, 2015 2:40 PM

I think of Dianna Agronn, she seems quite uncomfortable with her closet

by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2015 5:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 13, 2015 7:06 PM

So a celeb is straight, as long as they do not come out and state they are gay. I am just trying to understand the logic of few on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 43July 13, 2015 7:23 PM

I thought James Wolk was gay and he just got married...doubt it's for his career as he isn't very high profile...

by Anonymousreply 44July 13, 2015 8:04 PM

Anyone celeb with gay rumours that sits court side at a Lakers game.

by Anonymousreply 45July 13, 2015 8:09 PM

Freddie Smith has a beard he also has had sex with 1 soap blogger and one former DOOL cast member

by Anonymousreply 46July 14, 2015 5:26 AM

Zac Efron on the cover of Closet party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 18, 2015 12:55 PM

Who did Freddie have sex with? That fat guy from Daytime confidential?

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2015 1:36 AM

Hayley Atwell broke up with her boyfriend yesterday. Expect dating rumours of her and Evans in the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 49July 19, 2015 4:43 AM

R17 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 50July 19, 2015 5:13 AM

R49 She didn't broke up with him yesterday,they broke up years ago(he alredy have a child).

by Anonymousreply 51July 19, 2015 3:11 PM

Freddie with Jamie Giddens? I don't think so. That'd be too gross to be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 52July 19, 2015 3:31 PM

Someone should start a thread about the soap press. They did the industry no favors by always sucking up, when they should be more critical. Nelson Branco and Jamey Giddens are/were the worst. I know they're not really "journalists," and I know Branco's been off the map since his meltdowns, but the damage has been done.

by Anonymousreply 53July 19, 2015 4:12 PM

Nelson Branco, I haven't thought about him in ages!! Is he still trying his pay-for-gossip newsletter?

by Anonymousreply 54July 19, 2015 10:33 PM

R51, she gave this interview that was published on the 2nd of July that stated they'd broken up. They'd been together for a while. And then she confirmed it, again, on her twitter on Saturday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2015 1:00 AM

It sad so many 20something celebs are so closeted. Maybe the pandering to gays is their way of dealing with their inner conflicted.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2015 8:06 PM

Imagine this group - Anthony Rapp with Mackenzie Astin, Thomas Dekker, and Jonathan Bennett. And Mackenzie is so straight... tweeting about marriage equality, flirty messages with Bennett...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 21, 2015 8:18 PM

Are any of that group dating, Dekker and Bennett would be a hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2015 6:41 PM

I still don't believe none of these actors are conflicted because they know what they were signing up for anyways. They only keep up the heterosexual "facade" for work, premieres and staged photo ops, outside of that, they are themselves in real life.

by Anonymousreply 59August 8, 2015 8:43 PM

Some just don't care, they would be actively anti gay of they knew it would get them more fame and bigger BO returns.

by Anonymousreply 60August 8, 2015 8:46 PM

Metcalfe fucked for parts which caused the confusion. Pattison's very introverted and there was so much nonsense around his relationship with Kristen Stewart he was essentially in the closet just not about his sexuality. HC is bi.

Bloom was really the only case of true "wishful thinking" by Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 61August 8, 2015 8:54 PM

Jonathan Bennett is obviously gay. Thomas Dekker is most probably bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 62August 8, 2015 9:18 PM

R36, I swear I read somewhere lately that Brandon Routh is gay? Yeah, it was obviously gossip, and yeah.. I know he's married with a kid. I just found it strange. This source was adamant that was gay. Can't remember where I read it though..

by Anonymousreply 63August 8, 2015 9:22 PM

R63 - Those claims were literally everywhere at one time. My guess is that Routh probably slept with Singer for the Superman role, purely a career move.

by Anonymousreply 64August 8, 2015 9:25 PM

I know they were back then, R64. But I'm saying I read some gossip item not too long ago, hence why I was a bit confused. Back then, before he got married and had a kid it would make sense. But why did the gossip come up again now? I wish I'd remember where I read it..

by Anonymousreply 65August 8, 2015 9:38 PM

R65 - Oh sorry, I misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 66August 8, 2015 9:40 PM

I hate celebs that turn up court side at the Lakers. Chace Crawford and Zac Effron's seem to show up everytime there is a gay rumour.

by Anonymousreply 67August 8, 2015 9:48 PM

All of them, Katie!

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2015 10:23 PM

[quote]Jonathan Bennett is obviously gay.

Isn't he basically out at this point? The internet has been pretty matter-of-fact about him having been with Matt Dallas in the past, and I don't remember any frenzied denials.

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2015 12:19 AM

I don't know who had any doubts about Bennett , but he was outed by someone fairly recently.

Robert Pattinson is not straight. He went from one attentionwhore relationship to the next. It's all about mutual benefit. He should learn from Taylor Lautner and be himself!

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2015 12:25 AM

I was going to add something about Romney supporter, Catholic Neal McDonough and found this old thread strangely through Google. Nice to know they're still around....

Four kids now. He's always seemed like someone ready to crack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2015 8:06 AM

What bothers me are the older actors who are closetted, Michael C, Hall, Keanu Reeves, Kevin Spacey, RDJ...

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2015 8:40 AM

????

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2015 10:43 AM

I don't understand why anyone thinks Chris Evans is gay. I've never heard actual gay talk about him. The story I hear is that he is a cokehead and typical straight partyboy.

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2015 2:34 PM

R74 - Pretty much what I've heard too.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2015 2:41 PM

I wonder if one could add Andrew Garfield to the list, the time out essay seemed to be from some one who could be conflicted about being closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2016 5:20 PM

There were many rumors that Garfield (Andrew not cat) hooked up with Jesse Eisenberg when they were in that film together.

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2016 5:37 PM

Chris Evans is now using that odd looking Jenny Slate as a beard.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2016 5:40 PM

If Henry Cavil is gay, I tell you he ain't conflicted about it, he totally ignored Orlando on his social media accounts, and has said he just loves being famous and rich, i think he it very materialist and totally apathetic to social issues.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2016 5:47 PM

Lol Henry is gay with a capital g, Perez outed him back in 08 before he became the kiss ass he is toda. Not to mention all the bullshit bad fake romances, kaley cuocoa pr showmance was so awful and fake. Can't believe there's stupid fangurls still in denial. Reminds me of went worth Miller TBH.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2016 6:10 PM

My sexy smart gay friend went to Oxford University with Orlando. He's gay or possibly bi.

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2016 6:18 PM

Of course Henry Cavill is gay. His awkward press interviews are all about him choking on his own purses in order to prevent them from falling out of his mouth. There's probably no otheractor (well, apart from Tom Cruise, of course) who is so "on" and painfully self aware and trying way too hard to act butch. Even Jeremy Renner is able to relax just a little bit.

It's because of him being so uptight and tense that makes him such a bore in the first place. That's why nobody cares about him in regards of his movie career. The only people who care about him are gay gossip sites and the film studios who were stupid enough to hire him and fear their movies will be commercial failures.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2016 6:34 PM

I don't Henry is gay, the 19 year non famous girlfriend made him look bad, sorta creepy and sleazy. I think he PR would have preferred he dated and 20 something actress.

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2016 6:42 PM

That's exactly why closeted celebrities pull such "controversial" stunts so guys like r83 buy it.

Oh, he can't possibly be gay. He is married and has children.

Oh, he can't possibly be gay. I saw some totally candid pap shots of him kissing a woman, like, in public!

Oh, he can't possibly be gay. He brought his mom to a premiere!

Oh, he can't possibly be gay. I saw him wearing sweat pants in public. IN PUBLIC!

Oh, he can't possibly be gay. I only dates European girls. He said so in an interview and when it's in an interview it's so true! These magazines wouldn't print a lie!

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2016 6:48 PM

HE dates European girls.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2016 6:49 PM

Queen Latifah is probably conflicted. She has publicly supported gay rights and was deputized a few years back to officiate those weddings that happened at Grammys that featured gay and lesbian couples. Yet, she has girlfriends which she says were her assistants or personal trainers and won't come out.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2016 10:44 PM

Chris Evans was out with tranny faced Jenny Slate at her movie premiere. His smile looks so fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2016 6:02 AM

R86

Queen Latifah never been conflicted

She just doesn't announce it and doesn't have to

by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2016 2:01 PM

Considering it was Chris who outed his brother Scott, it'd be pretty hypocritical for him if he were gay.

by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2016 5:08 PM

Henry's sad pr team hard at work in this thread, no one believes it bitches.

by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2016 5:25 PM

Seriously R90

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2016 5:28 PM

Henry Cavil and Chris Evans are not conflicted because neither are gay.

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2016 7:05 PM

R92 is half correct.

by Anonymousreply 93June 26, 2016 7:22 PM

I can see Chris Evans being straight, but there is no way in hell Henry Cavill isn't at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 94June 26, 2016 7:26 PM

Chris Evans isn't gay but god I wish he was!

by Anonymousreply 95June 26, 2016 7:46 PM

I could have it wrong, this is just speculation and I don't know for sure if any of these guys are gay, but to me guys like Andrew Garfield, Chris Pine and Chris Evans are conflicted about being in the closet and it is really is hard on them.

Guys who have made peace with it, Lee Pace and Taylor Lautner, they are OK with not coming out, accepted it and even open to the odd bearding photo op.

Jeremy Renne, Chace Crawford, Henry Cavil and Jake Gyllenhaal are guys who hate being gay and see gay as being degrading and emasculating and they have welded the closet iron door shut.

It's just a guess I could be wrong about their sexuality, so don't so off on me

by Anonymousreply 96January 14, 2017 5:42 PM

If Andrew is gay, I think he is the most likely one to come out by the end of 2017, He was on the Colbert Report and he seemed to wannna be out. Also in his Pride letter he cursed which means strong emotional connections to a issue.

by Anonymousreply 97January 14, 2017 5:50 PM

Anyone think Brandon Flowers s closeted and conflicted?

by Anonymousreply 98January 15, 2017 6:44 PM

I'm suspicious that Chris Evans likes guys at least a little, because of a few reasons (and I think I'm pretty unbiased, being a lesbian) It started when a friend was laughing about this video she saw that made it look like CE was jealous of co star Anthony Mackie getting a hug from other co star Sebastian Stan, and we were like "oh wow, he genuinely looks pissed off/upset". But after that, any video or interview I saw (I watch a lot of them, I'm a Marvel geek) I had this at the back of my mind, and I spotted more and more stuff - though it only seemed to be with the one guy. He'd inch closer when they were sitting on a couch until their thighs were pressed together, he spotted a tiny spider on the guy's thigh during a press conference, he reached in to brush a hair off the guy's cheek during another one, and he just talks about him constantly and seems to find any excuse to touch him. He may not be 100% gay but I genuinely believe he has a crush on that one guy.

by Anonymousreply 99February 9, 2017 9:55 AM

I'm a Marvel geek too R99. Your post has placed me on high alert to watch the body language, and interactions between Evans and Stan.

I thought I read somewhere that Evans, along with Ryan Reynolds, stated their willingness to play their respective characters as gay. The next Deadpool movie is rumored to be going way beyond innuendo and gay friendly flirting. Evans was supposedly quoted saying that a bromance between his character C.A. and Stan's character Bucky wouldn't be out of the question and was always hinted at in the comics.

by Anonymousreply 100February 9, 2017 11:30 AM

"If a Hugh Jackman is gay, he isn't too conflicted about being closeted , his wife has banned him from working with Angelina Jolie."

She should have banned him from working with Jake G. Allegedly, they had a gay old time filming "Prisoners."

by Anonymousreply 101February 9, 2017 11:35 AM

There is no way Stan and Evans are involved. It's shipping of fangirls. Though Stan might be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2017 4:46 PM

Evans and his current gf broke up a few days ago. But yeah I think most actors are straight the odd few might be gay but their careers are stomped out early on and most never become well known house names. The odd ones that do are glass the glass closet cases who have zero conflict about being gay and closeted, becuase they realise how lucky the are to have a career in such a homophobic place like Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 103February 9, 2017 8:26 PM

Sometimes I think Andrew Garfield might be genuinely conflicted about being gay, assuming he is, he seems like he wants to come out. But then I read on UK forums people who knew him in college says he is straight and Entertainment Lawyer has a good few bis about him being straight too.

by Anonymousreply 104February 10, 2018 5:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 105April 23, 2018 4:46 AM

I’m surprised one has mentioned Bradley Cooper or Leo D. yet.

by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2018 3:01 AM

Me. Never telling you who I am, but yes... Even closested celebrities read this blog. I will tell you, a few of you have nailed it on the head with closested celebs. When I first came to Hollywood, was shocked at how many actors were in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2018 3:25 AM

So Evans broke up with his faghag.

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2018 3:50 AM

Jake Gyllenhaal seems like the type who would secretly like to have a boyfriend, go to Broadway musicals together, have kids.

by Anonymousreply 109September 15, 2018 3:58 AM

What a classic old thread. It’s great to see old conversations about actors who have come out.

by Anonymousreply 110September 15, 2018 4:58 AM

Thanks, R107, whoever you may be.

by Anonymousreply 111September 15, 2018 3:35 PM

I’m adding Vin Diesel to this list. He tries so hard to butch it up, and yet...

by Anonymousreply 112September 27, 2018 12:01 AM

More on Chris Evans please!

by Anonymousreply 113September 27, 2018 12:30 AM

He’s not an actor, but Shawn Mendes seems to be struggling with his true gay self.

Also Channing Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 114September 27, 2018 11:49 AM

I'm sure that I saw Vin Diesel on the Alan Carr show ( the new, British, non caftan wearing Alan Carr) being very "relaxed" in his mannerisms. he "outgayed" the not backwards in coming forwards host by a million to one and didn't seem to realise it. It was either that or he was taking the kiss out of Alan in the most homophobic way.......legs tucked under himself..all he needed was a sandwich and a blanket.

by Anonymousreply 115September 27, 2018 12:00 PM

R115 This I need to see. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 116September 27, 2018 7:53 PM

Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 117September 27, 2018 8:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2018 12:13 PM

Saoirse Ronan

by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2018 12:14 PM

Is Saorise gay? I'd definitely buy that.

by Anonymousreply 120October 1, 2018 12:51 PM

Saoirse and her gf Eileen O'Higgins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 1, 2018 12:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 1, 2018 12:56 PM

Eric McCormack

by Anonymousreply 123October 1, 2018 2:14 PM

If Chris Evans is gay, he'll be 90 before he comes out.

by Anonymousreply 124October 1, 2018 6:04 PM

Saoirse Ronan? Didn’t see that coming.

by Anonymousreply 125October 3, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] When I first came to Hollywood, was shocked at how many actors were in the closet.

So you've never met an actor before? Pretty much all the sluts and 'fags' from drama club are now in Hollywood. They didn't turn straight out of the sudden and they didn't become cookie cutter either, that's what PR is there for.

by Anonymousreply 126October 3, 2018 5:18 AM

Alex Skarsgard

by Anonymousreply 127October 6, 2018 1:32 AM

I was sure someone was going to explain how they attached censors to a bunch of actors to monitor their brainwaves. And there would be a control group and so forth-- that somehow "feeling conflicted" had been made quantifiable like blood sugar levels.

But nope.

I was living in a fantasy world of dolls and booze. Well, dolls and alcohol sugars. And it this point, Rod Serling breaks in and does his little two liner setting up the plot. You know genius math professor or madman who hears voices from Outer Space. You have to capitalize Outer Space in this context. It stands in for another capitalized quandry.

It could be argued that this kind of thing is the apotheosis of nerd culture. I mean, I would never make that argument. What am I, twelve?

And at that point, my face would flip open, revealing my robot underpinnings and the fact that my serial number ends with the number twelve.

But you've fallen asleep at this point and the last words you remember are "Outer Space."

That's life, man. That's life.

by Anonymousreply 128October 6, 2018 1:51 AM

While I do think any closeted actor should probably come out and improve the situation of gay people (and thus the world) that bit more, I also think many of you mistake an increased public comfort with being gay.

by Anonymousreply 129October 6, 2018 1:55 AM

Tom Hiddleston

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 6, 2018 3:20 AM

John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 131October 6, 2018 4:16 AM

R131 I think he’s made his peace with the closet.

by Anonymousreply 132October 8, 2018 12:24 AM

I'm surprised Chris is so closeted, considering he's the one who outed his brother years ago.

by Anonymousreply 133October 8, 2018 12:28 AM

Is it true he's into black guys?

by Anonymousreply 134October 8, 2018 12:36 AM

He probably has to stay closeted 'til A4 is finished making money at the global BO.

by Anonymousreply 135October 8, 2018 12:24 PM

R128 Whatever you're on, i want some of it.

by Anonymousreply 136October 8, 2018 2:26 PM

You beat me to it, R136.

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2018 12:35 PM

R130 I had quite put Hiddleston's Hamlet and indeed Bloom's Romeo out of my mind, but here it all comes flooding back again no thanks to you.

Perhaps we ought to discourage closeted actors from attempting the Bard until they can learn to separate their craft from their ardent wish for publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2018 1:50 PM

[quote]I'm surprised Chris is so closeted, considering he's the one who outed his brother years ago.

What was the deal with that? Never got the particulars.

by Anonymousreply 139October 19, 2018 4:25 PM

He outed his brother by saying he refused to go to a gay club with him and his friends because he didn't want to have to deal with gay rumors. Pretty shitty was of outing and humiliating him all at once.

by Anonymousreply 140October 19, 2018 5:16 PM

Thanks, R140. What a tool.

by Anonymousreply 141October 19, 2018 5:42 PM

Oh yeah, what magazine was it where Chris was quoted as saying, “I’m down with the gays...” or something like that. It sounded so patronizing.

by Anonymousreply 142October 19, 2018 6:50 PM

Bumping

by Anonymousreply 143October 29, 2018 8:13 PM

R70 Pattinson is definitely not straight he's now bearding with Bradley Cooper's ex beard!

by Anonymousreply 144November 2, 2018 4:09 PM

Kristen Stewart came out but didn't identify as gay or bisexual and she had boyfriend before her fame and dated Lane Garrison the guy from Camp X-Ray

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 2, 2018 4:14 PM

[quote]Pattinson is definitely not straight he's now bearding with Bradley Cooper's ex beard!

I gave up trying to figure out Pattinson several years ago.

He's so eccentric.

by Anonymousreply 146November 2, 2018 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!