Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Second Chances

Have you ever gotten back together with an ex? Would you under the right circumstances? If so, what would those circumstances be?

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2020 12:15 AM

Bad idea. Never look back. It always ends with regret.

In the immortal words of the great George Michael...

"I never should have looked back, in your direction I know that, it's just the same old fights again baby.. These are wasted days.. Without affection, I'm not that foolish anymore...

Well you're out of time... I'm letting go.. You'll be fine.. Well that much I know.. You're out of time.. I'm letting go.. I'm not the man, that you want..."

- George Michael.; Older.

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2015 7:03 PM

I'm friends with several of my exes and know them better than when we were together. I've seen the worst of them so I don't think I could go back. Plus it would be risking the friendships. However if one of them should win a mega lottery I might be able to rethink this

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2015 11:49 PM

An ex is an ex for a reason. Make sure they stay that way.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2015 2:05 AM

NEVER.WORKS. OUT.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2015 4:13 AM

Nope. Don't do it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2020 12:09 AM

The things that broke you up the 1st time will be the very things that break you up again. Or what R4 said.

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2020 12:12 AM

R5 is a fat ugly cunt no one loves in real life.

Stop bumping thread to deflect th attention from the First Whore, cunt!!!

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2020 12:14 AM

No but I used to run into him at a glory hole sex club frequently years later and fucked him through the hole a dozen times over the years. We never talked though.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2020 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!