Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Want Sex with GMA's Jesse Palmer!

Imagine, if you will, feeling his beard stubble against the back of your neck while in bed being hammered on your side by this hot 6 ft 2 former 'Bachelor' and NFL star now a 'special contributor' to GMA. Every time I see his gorgeous smile, those pearly whites and his muscular body and that animal beard stubble I get weak, I tell you. Weak!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 18, 2021 3:54 AM

Yes, OP! I just saw him on GMA's weekend edition and he was smoking hot! Oh to be the meat in a Jesse Palmer - Rob Marciano sandwich!

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2015 4:04 PM

I knew someone who knows him. He was smart enough back in the day to agree to be the Bachelor only if there was a broadcasting contract tied to it. He's made the rounds for a while, starting with ESPN, but he knew his football career was going to be short-lived and this is what he really wanted. Same thing with Travis Stork. They both had agents from the get-go.

Still don't know if he's gay or not, though. He never seemed into women on the show, and now word is out that he fucks any woman who moves while he's traveling for his job. Really? You'd think he might get pictured with a date once in a while. Seems like a PR person's pre-emptive strike.

I agree he is hot. For being one of the Bachelors, there are precious few shirtless shots of him.

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2015 4:13 PM

He's all teeth!

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2015 4:15 PM

Has the quarterback with the womanly ass commented on him yet?

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2015 4:35 PM

He's no Tim Tebow. Tebow could squash him like a bug with his Tebow muscles!

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2015 4:36 PM

R4, Tebow is fat and lumpen.

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2015 4:48 PM

He looks like the twin of Ryan from Long Island on the show where couples got married without knowing their spouse.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2015 5:30 PM

Typical DL, salivating over yet another AWG.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2015 5:58 PM

Typical DL, with a poor pathetic poster whining that other posters find white guys hot.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2015 6:01 PM

[quote] with a poor pathetic poster whining that other posters find white guys hot.

I suspect it's the Black Athlete Poster/Make Black Guys Happen Poster.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2015 6:05 PM

He's not average. I saw him at restaurant in Malibu a while back and the whole room gawked when he strode through. At the time I didn't know who he was. He's tall and strikingly handsome. In fact he looks better in person than on TV. He was very well-groomed.

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2015 6:07 PM

Looks a little inbred. But, OK, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2015 6:20 PM

Why hasn't any producer told him to get a suit that fits? He looks ridiculous. When he sits his socks show almost to his calfs. His jackets barely close and his pants are so tight it shows he has no bulge at all. He looks like he's twelve years old in his suit from when he was nine.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2015 6:29 PM

He looks like he needs some showering.

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2015 6:34 PM

He is gorgeous in person. The sort of man who leaves men and women drooling. I have no idea if he goes both ways, but I know from my cousin who was a college pal of his that he is well liked by nearly everyone. He wasn't all full of himself in college.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2015 9:18 PM

I have seen him in person as well. it is so true that he is much more striking in person. Honestly, the table I had in the restaurant gave me a great view of him. I was hard as a rock and had to take care of it multiple times when I got home.

by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2015 12:06 AM

I tune into GMA and if he is on I watch it. He is hmm hmm good.

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2015 12:13 AM

I want to be in a Jesse Palmer-Rob Marciano sandwich. GMA!

by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2015 11:57 AM

What's with Jesse's greasy hair?

by Anonymousreply 19August 26, 2015 12:22 PM

Who dresses him for GMA? Today's he's wearing powder blue socks with gray pants.

by Anonymousreply 20August 26, 2015 12:35 PM

Crown Prince of Does Nothing for Me.

by Anonymousreply 21August 26, 2015 1:13 PM

He should spend the $10 and get a haircut at Super Cuts. Really his head is about three feet LONG and two inches wide. He doesn't need a "tall" haircut to further extended is grotesque height any further.

by Anonymousreply 22August 26, 2015 1:18 PM

Thanks r21 and r22 - more of this stud for me.

by Anonymousreply 23August 26, 2015 11:34 PM

What is wrong with blue socks and grey slacks? He is a snappy dresser.

by Anonymousreply 24August 26, 2015 11:35 PM

He looks like Cody Cum-n's

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2015 12:17 AM

Now that is a movie I would like to see. Cody takes Jesse's cock.

by Anonymousreply 26August 28, 2015 7:14 PM

He's hot. BDF for days.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2021 10:14 PM

He likes pussy!

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2021 11:46 PM

R26 Cody doesn't bottom, you idiot, and neither does Jesse.

by Anonymousreply 29July 18, 2021 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!