Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you consider yourself good-looking?

Rate yourself on a scale of 0 to 10.

And how's your life doing?

Mine: Needs major improvement

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2021 4:43 PM

23 and 2 hawt 2 B-Blieved

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2015 2:43 AM

100. So far so good.

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2015 2:44 AM

Better looking than most others in my program, but not as dreamy as some. *sigh* their lives must be so perfect...

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2015 2:47 AM

I'm getting older, and as we all know, age is not sexy, so there's that aspect that affects all humans. I'm not going to rate myself though. I don't consider myself good looking, but, others see me as attractive. I've never understood it, but don't question it too deeply. A big nose is the feature I dislike the most. I also have a large penis, and am uncut, and because of that, have a great sex life, with some guys that are simply gorgeous. Always have been very popular at the bathhouses. Again, I don't get it, these guys are so out of my league, but I don't decline any interest directed my way. And go fuck yourself with your prudish indignation at having sex at bathhouses. You're just bitter old men, that desire everyone be like you - sexless. It's been a good run (my life) And, this forum is annonymous - there's nothing in it for me to brag about this. It's just how it is.

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2015 3:08 AM

No, but my bank account seems very attractive to many.

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2015 3:16 AM

[quote] I also have a large penis, and am uncut, and because of that, have a great sex life, with some guys that are simply gorgeous. Always have been very popular at the bathhouses.

Did you cut and paste this from your resumé?

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2015 3:19 AM

I'm a 7, I'd be an 8 or possibly a 9 if my body fat % were down to 10%.

Unfortunately, my life isn't that exciting. I generally don't click too well with others. I tend to have an awkward personality that turns people off.

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2015 3:31 AM

A solid 5 or 6. Maybe a 7 on my best day at the moment. If I actually cared enough to get back in the gym & spend the type of money on my wardrobe as I used to, I'm sure I'd raise my number by 1 or 2.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2015 3:40 AM

A 3 always a 3. I didn't think this when I was a boy because I was actually a terrific looking boy but with adolescence came a big nose and ears.

So very very little great sex.

But I am not jealous in the slightest of those who have had a lot of sex in a bathhouse. Call me a naïve romantic but a petri dish in a microwave is not conducive to my idea of hot sex.

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2015 4:04 AM

I'm okay when I work at it. I'd do me just because I'm a nice guy and I'm hung. I could lose a few pounds, but hey, no one is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2015 4:18 AM

General 3, Niche 9.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2015 4:20 AM

8 here.

My best friend is a 10 that is a different world. I swear if he didn't love me he'd have to drop me just for survival.

Been thinking bout getting penis enlargement surgery here. Anyone had it?

Sorry to thread jack but since every one this thread so far appears to be hung, it's tangentially related.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2015 5:24 AM

Your dick is just fine, r12.

by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2015 5:34 AM

Awww thanks r13.

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2015 5:45 AM

30lbs overweight. Kill me.

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2015 5:57 AM

You are beautiful, r15. Do you carry well?

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2015 6:02 AM

R12 - I'm one of those 'hung' guys. And a top, but also love 69ing. I don't care about the size of anyone's penis - well, a micro penis would be a turn off. And a huge penis is a novelty, but not something I seek out. I'm an ass guy - So, don't fixate about your penis size, for a lot of us, it's irrelevant. If you're an 8, appreciate that. There are many 3's out there . . .

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2015 3:39 PM

Right on, r17!

Having a biggy can be a curse, everyone's eyes are bigger than their hole; if not, hot dog down hallway syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2015 7:27 PM

I'm like R15, but care less. most guys think I'm attractive, that's good enough.

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2015 7:28 PM

Never considered myself particularly hot, but was told by several persons back in the day I was very handsome.

Now that I've graduated to an elder, I suppose I "look good for my age." Bone structure, you know.

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2015 7:49 PM

No, men would give me a 4 and women maybe a 7.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2015 8:24 PM

Good lord, no. A two.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2015 8:29 PM

I think I’m a 6. If I lost weight I could probably be an 8.

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2021 1:48 PM

-1.342,665/10

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2021 1:50 PM

I meant the thread by the way, not my looks, which are an 11.

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2021 1:51 PM

I try not to let it go to my head……….

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2021 1:55 PM

Defacto @ R23, how do you choose which dead threads from 2015 to resurrect?

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2021 2:00 PM

All the humble bragging is so cute….

“I look like Ted Nugent 30 days post death on a good day. Yet, I get rammed five times a day by Channing Tatum, Mario Lopez, and Michael B. Jordan after they write me a check for 15G. I don’t question it, but I know I’m so ugly.”

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2021 2:02 PM

Went to a bathhouse once in Paris and once in NY but only because the guy I was seeing wanted to go there. I never had an interest to go again. It just seem so gross. I know an unpopular opinion. Not a moral one. I don't care how good looking a guy is I don't want to find myself clutching and making out with a complete stranger.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2021 2:02 PM

When I look in the mirror, I see a “4”. But people hit on me it surprises me every time. It happens several times a week.

I’m older, not especially fit, balding, etc. And yet somehow I get attention, and I’m not even looking for it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2021 2:05 PM

I'm about a 3.14159...

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2021 2:05 PM

A solid 8, generally speaking. Face is a 9 but body is a 7, so I averaged.

For my age, however, I'm a 9.5. Pretty shocked by what other men my age look like in comparison. I'm 52.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2021 4:38 PM

Comparison is the thief of joy.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2021 4:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!