Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Move over GOOP, she's got this covered. . . ."I Made A Huge Sacrifice To Buy My Dream Home"

'I swapped having a baby for the perfect home': Elle Decor readers hit out at stay-at-home mom who says she sacrificed having a third child so her family could buy their 'fully-loaded, luxury dream home'

Sarah Scott is a former teacher and stay-at-home mother-of-two She wrote that in order to have a third child her family would have to move into a smaller home and give up their timeshare

This pretentious twat with first world problems best be prepared - she's going down in flames. . .

Review below. Original article at the link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3143560/Elle-Decor-readers-hit-stay-home-mom-says-sacrificed-having-child-family-buy-fully-loaded-luxury-dream-home.html#reader-comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2020 6:37 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2015 11:47 AM

couples like this usually have very bad sex and compensate with control freakiness, one upping their "friends", and materialism.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2015 11:53 AM

There should be more couples like this in the world. Actually engaging their brains about producing another human in this overcrowded world rather than mindlessly popping them out. If materialism contributes to less humans in the world, well on 'em!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2015 12:12 PM

I am firmly on #teamposhlady.

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2015 12:17 PM

Absolutely everyone on Earth makes these sort of choices, why rip this one to shreds?

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2015 9:36 PM

Good for her - planned parenthood and planned non-parenthood is the very best way to have a family. Or not have one. Or limit its size.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2015 9:39 PM

I agree. Good for her. Two children is enough with overpopulation in the world.

One thing we always tried to teach poor people was to have fewer children and then their lives would be better. My friend who did women!s health in Africa and Asia tried to get women agree to take birth control, but they never would. They just do not get the "fewer children = better life" equation which has been proven time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2015 10:06 PM

Ugh. I almost stopped reading at "Money wasn't gifted to us" but persevered. However, I couldn't get past "My uterus literally aches..." I fucking hate her. What an idiot. I'm assuming they gave up an education to save up for their dream home as well because her grasp of the language is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2015 10:53 PM

She's an idiot and so are the people offended that she only has two kids. She didn't give up shit, but enjoys the attention from acting like she did. She has kids. And her dream home. What, exactly, did she sacrifice? Certainly not her ego.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2015 10:59 PM

I don't see what the issue is.

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2015 11:06 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said. Just Moms who had more kids than they could afford (even when it is one) are bitching at her. She actually realized that raising kids is expensive as fuck and planned according to preserve the lifestyle she wanted. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2015 11:12 PM

But WHY did she say it? Why did she feel we all needed to know?

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2015 11:14 PM

Good for her. Two children are plenty. I hope her uterus gets over it.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2015 11:15 PM

R9 - Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2015 11:16 PM

She's right. What's the fucking problem?

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2015 11:19 PM

She clearly wants a DAUGHTER. Women are seen as incomplete if they don't have one of each. It's sick, but it's the truth and she dances around the gender issue.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2015 11:23 PM

The thing is, she CAN have both the nice house and the 3 kids she would like, she would need to feed everyone more vegetarian items and more ethnic foods but it can be done. Mexican food is great, poor Mexicans can eat well on very little monthly and feed a lot of people, as they do.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2015 11:26 PM

What does she want, a fucking medal?

Love the people who bitch about "breeders" but commend people like this twat who think the world has to hear WHY SHE DIDN'T WANT A CHILD every five minutes. Because you're oh so special and precious!

And it's an insult to people who have real problems.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2015 11:28 PM

My uterus fell out reading it.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2015 11:30 PM

I'm sure the people of Darfur can sympathize with her immense plight and incredible struggle.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2015 11:33 PM

Her uterus literally aches, y'all. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2020 4:51 AM

My uterus literally aches because of the 12-in., nail-studded black leather dildo I ram up my insides as soon as my hubby goes to work,

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2020 4:58 AM

[quote] Elle Decor readers hit out at stay-at-home mom who says she sacrificed having a third child so her family could buy their 'fully-loaded, luxury dream home'

Well, it’s not like she sacrificed it on [italic]an altar...

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2020 5:17 AM

The fully-loaded dream house includes...a generator.

by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2020 6:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!