Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the Best Gay Bathhouse in Toronto?

There are so many Bathhouses in Toronto? Which has the best facilities? I may be passing through town and want to spend a few hours getting some sleep. I'll want to take a decent steam and soak too. What's the best? Also, where is my car the safest?

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2020 3:01 PM

Steamworks is the only one I visited, definitely recommended!

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2015 2:51 AM

Slutty guys go to steamworks

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2015 2:53 AM

The Barracks

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2015 4:47 PM

Does this look like Yelp to you, toots?

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2015 6:06 PM

I love OP is ignoring the obvious. Asking about getting some rest and a good soak.

You are hoping to find some sex, which is fine, but just call it what it is man.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2015 7:22 PM

Oh, r5, in cities with a lot of options there is often one or more bathhouse with good facilities AND hook-up possibilities. For example, in Montreal I would send somebody who's looking for what the OP wants to the Colonial Baths. Serious steam and sauna and shower facilities, a quiet atmosphere to grab a catnap, and possibly meet somebody sunning on the roof or in the facilities.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2015 8:17 PM

OP here R5 I was in Central Ontario on a three day hiking weekend. Coming back sore, and sweaty and in need of a good shave. I also needed to catch a few hours sleep before hitting the road again for home. REALLY needed to soak it out in a hot tub, steam it out. As for hot sex, well, that's always a good thing, but we're talking LATE on a Sunday. In what universe does one find a lot of men in a bathhouse on a late Sunday afternoon?

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2015 2:46 PM

OP==there is a place called SPA XS I think on Carlton Street. No idea what it's like but a few years ago I did see a cute beefy younger guy heading in so they may have a diverse range of ages.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2015 3:00 PM

Can we have more details and stories about these places?

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2020 12:38 AM

I remember being in one that looked like an old Victorian house with a pool outside.

I was the shiny American bottom surrounded by seven hot Canadian daddies in a circle jerk. They were looking for a bukkake target and since I'm a kind, giving person, I obliged.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2020 12:41 AM

R10 Dang, maybe I need to visit Toronto. I’ve never actually been there.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2020 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!