Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Attention Caitlyn: You are now a 65-year old lady. Dress like one!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422May 2, 2020 4:19 AM

Oh, gurlllllllll ............those KNEES are busted. Caitlyn is happy about her transition, no ?? I haven't seen the bitch with a full on smile since she started making public appearances .......... never more than a closed mouth smirky thing ..........what's up with THAT ?

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2015 11:17 PM

Let her wear what she wants for chrissake. She wasn't able to go out in public in women's clothes when she was younger. Now's her only chance. You don't like it? Don't look.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2015 11:19 PM

Honestly? I've seen far worse with women half her age.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2015 11:21 PM

He is a mess. The guy has fallen into despair.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2015 11:24 PM

She looks fine. Let her live her life in peace.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2015 11:28 PM

Enjoy the next 10 years of everyone thinking trannies and gays are the same thing. You did it to yourselves gays! You could have dropped the T when you had the chance!

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2015 11:28 PM

The bodyguard is very hot. Excellent taste in men Ms Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2015 11:29 PM

That was no lady, that was a reality-TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2015 11:30 PM

She can't wear some stockings or pantyhose? What a fucking skank.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2015 11:32 PM

Didn't she use to be an athlete? She needs to tone those legs!

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2015 11:32 PM

I agree with R2. She's making up for lost time. Time will tell if she ever dresses her age but who can blame her. She has her reality show to film and she doesn't want to look "old" and "dumpy" nor like a 65 year old matron or grande dame. She doesn't have a lot of taste, and so far its OK.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2015 11:32 PM

he thinks he is a 16 yr old girl

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2015 11:34 PM

No tranny becomes a woman to wear sensible slacks. They all want to wear lingerie, hooker heels and a pound of makeup every day. But even SJP looked ridiculous in Patricia Field's clothes. And Ms. Jenner, you are no Carrie Bradsaw.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2015 11:58 PM

R9, it's summer in NYC. No one is wearing fucking stockings or pantyhose, you sadist.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2015 12:50 AM

And no one retirement age is wearing a fucking hoochie skirt.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2015 1:02 AM

I have one word. Well, maybe it is two: pantsuits!!!

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2015 1:06 AM

"Enjoy the next 10 years of everyone thinking trannies and gays are the same thing. You did it to yourselves gays! You could have dropped the T when you had the chance!"

This. A thousand times and then some.

Now go put on your miniskirts, gays.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2015 1:08 AM

That skirt is horrendous.

She looks good in the longer, monochromatic outfits. They're body-con, modern, attractive and more age-appropriate. (I'm thinking of the red dress and the black dress)

Being able to go out publicly in women's clothing is new to her. She'll calm down.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2015 1:10 AM

Can you imagine what a mindfuck this must be for Kris Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2015 1:12 AM

Initially when I saw the first photographs of Caitlyn (I) thought that she resembled Jessica Lange; now in some images I think that she looks more like Sarah Palin.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2015 1:16 AM

Nah, Kris went through gender reassignment therapy and surgery prep with Bruce more than 20 years ago.

She's been aware and participating in this for more than 20 years.

There might be a bit of a mind fuck if she acknowledges that Caitlyn is much more attractive than Kris ever was or ever will be.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2015 1:16 AM

That black dress is bad for her figure. She has no waist, so she needs to wear things that synch her in the middle, or at least give the illusion of curves. KK should put her in touch with the doc who gave her those gigantic ass implants.

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2015 1:19 AM

She looks great! The bodyguard looks like Sean William Scott.

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2015 1:19 AM

[quote] She looks fine. Let her live her life in peace.

You're right: she's certainly dressing to look inconspicuous and as if she wants to avoid comment!

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2015 1:21 AM

She looks fine. Let her live her life in peace, on a reality tv show.

There I fixed it for you R5!

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2015 1:22 AM

Synch? What?

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2015 1:22 AM

I doubt that, R21. Their youngest daughter is only 18 y/o. I don't think she would be participating in his gender reassignment while they were still fucking each other?

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2015 1:23 AM

Hey - give him a break. Most straight guys have NO IDEA what looks good - particularly women's clothes.

She looks good overall - she will find her style eventually.

I have to say though - being a tall man gives her a GREAT figure with those breast implants. It's not natural and not a woman - I know that - but she cuts a good figure.

Those SHOES though! HUGE!

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2015 1:23 AM

Who knew a 65 year old guy in pumps and a micro mini could look so beguiling, so girlishly insouciant?

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2015 1:23 AM

'Most straight guys have NO IDEA what looks good'

Most straight guys don't know how to put breast implants into their chests. He paid someone to do that , he can pay someone to burn the hooker attire. They are called stylists.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2015 1:25 AM

LOL, R26.....Cinch.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2015 1:25 AM

Oh Kris has seen this aaall before. He's been playing in her closet for years, she would have come home many a time and caught him whacking off in front of the mirror, trying not to cum all over the Louboutins.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2015 1:27 AM

Another staged paparazzi event to promote her new show. Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2015 1:28 AM

R4 is right. Jenner looks desperately sad in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2015 1:31 AM

You can keep referring to her as a he, r32, but it won't change the fact of what she is: a transgendered woman, MTF.

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2015 1:31 AM

MTT, you mean, R35, it is a scientific impossibility for Jenner to 'become female'.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2015 1:33 AM

[quote]I doubt that, [R21].

Feel free, it doesn't change it.

[quote]Their youngest daughter is only 18 y/o. I don't think she would be participating in his gender reassignment while they were still fucking each other?

But she did, Blanche, SHE DID.

Bruce and Kris worked with the UCLA/Century City Hospital gender re-assignment program more than 20 years ago (or just about 20 years ago). Ultimately they backed out and didn't go through with it. They subsequently had two children together.

It was well-known at the time in certain circles. I'm not the only person who knows about it on the DL. Others know and have posted exactly the same thing. t

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2015 1:33 AM

Of all the stupid shit to get indignant about.

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2015 1:36 AM

No it isn't, R36, because there she is and we can all see her.

Bitch and moan, whine and complain, jump up and down and stamp your little feet in a big ol' hissy fit over it - it won't do you a damn bit of good.

Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn Jenner. He is now a she. Coming soon to the sacred space of a Women's toilet near you.

by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2015 1:37 AM

She looks fabulous for 65. She needs to take some poise and movement lessons though; she lumbers about like a man in heels in video.

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2015 1:40 AM

Dear Caitlyn:

FYI part of being a female is that everyone on Earth feels free to criticize your taste, looks, and sexuality. Get fucking used to being called slutty, fat, ugly, tasteless, boring, or too matchy-matchy, just like all the female celebs in the world.

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2015 1:43 AM

Caitlyn could have so much fun with this but instead tries to look like a 65-year old's plastic surgery version of Cindy Crawford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2015 1:44 AM

R2 this will sound awful but part of being a woman as everyone knows is getting shit for the way you look. Maybe, hopefully, that'll change one day but today Jenner gets to experience the criticism like the woman she says she is.

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2015 1:47 AM

How would you like seeing your grammy dressed like that?

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2015 1:48 AM

I would love to see her ensemble for Michfest.

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2015 1:48 AM

She looks fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2015 1:58 AM

How long is Caitlyn going to be a thing? Three months? A year? Ten years?

I'm already tired of her.

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2015 2:00 AM

[quote] She can't wear some stockings or pantyhose? What a fucking skank.

OMG #stupidoldfartqueen Women in NYC... most are not wearing pantyhose-stockings as it is summer here...Go back living in the past Queen! Does not make her a skank!? #asshole

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2015 2:00 AM

[quote]Bitch and moan, whine and complain, jump up and down and stamp your little feet in a big ol' hissy fit over it - it won't do you a damn bit of good. Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn Jenner. He is now a she. Coming soon to the sacred space of a Women's toilet near you

Oh honey, get over yourself. No one cares that much. She's only mildly interesting because it's human nature to gawk at a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2015 2:14 AM

Why diD she and Kris ever get married? Anyone got the dirt?

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2015 2:22 AM

Think how crazy Bruce must have been going being around the Kardashian women all the time and not being able to join in. I do feel bad for her never having had the chance to work it when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2015 2:23 AM

Isn't this just the trans version of Joe Simpson? Someone comes out late in life, wants to compress the entire experience that other people go through during their adolescence and middle age into a single year, etc.

by Anonymousreply 52July 1, 2015 2:34 AM

Will Caitlyn be "down with the swirl" or will she only date white guys/girls (?) like Kourtney? Also, when can we expect the infamous ass implants?

by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2015 2:38 AM

[quote]those shoes !

Well, at least with those size 13 feet Caitlyn already knows that black is slimming & minimizing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2015 2:48 AM

Is that Pucci?

by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2015 2:51 AM

[quote] Is that Pucci?

No. It's what Caitlyn would like to think of as a "coochie."

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2015 2:57 AM

Caitlyn needs to be dressed by Vivienne Westwood. That would be fun to see.

by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2015 3:02 AM

[quote] Now go put on your miniskirts, gays.

But my balls will show!

by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2015 3:06 AM

The stuff of nightmares. If he wants to live his life in peace, don't televise your life to the world, duh.

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2015 3:08 AM

Legs too skinny, knees are bigger than thighs. I suspect manorexia. Sorry. Tranorexia.

by Anonymousreply 60July 1, 2015 3:32 AM

[quote] But my balls will show!

A new look for a new era. Huge, mannish hands/feet, short skirt, balls/cock discreetly visible.

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2015 4:04 AM

With every new photo, Caitlyn's face looks more and more confused. I actually feel sorry for her. She has set this up such that she now has to live in public and get her face in the media as much as possible. That gets old real quick when you're use to being significantly more private.

by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2015 4:49 AM

I don't think she's looking bad for 65. She does need some ass padding, though.

The Daily Fail sure was trying to imply she's fucking the bodyguard.

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2015 5:22 AM

Love those saying she "looks good for 65" as if there is anything real or natural about her. She is entirely the creation of plastic surgeons and stylists. Don't we expect a blow up doll to look good? Why would you manufacture one that looks bad?

by Anonymousreply 64July 1, 2015 7:35 AM

Is that the tip of his dick I see peeking out?

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2015 7:47 AM

The bodyguard has a warm, moist, hairy and inviting anus

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2015 8:51 AM

Bruce's dick won't be going in there. He said it hasn't worked in years. (Hormone side effects?). One wonders if Kylie and Kendall are his bio children.

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2015 9:00 AM

She looks like George Sanders in The Kremlin Letter, dahling.

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2015 9:58 AM

She looks beautiful but she does need to wear skirts at least to her knee caps.

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2015 10:22 AM

Agreed that she needs a stylist. She has 65-year-old skin and it's very visible on her legs. The skirt really needs to be about 4 inches longer.

And she needs to work with someone who has experience on reality shows. Sure, Jenner has been on reality shows, but she's now the headliner, and she looks like she's about to pass out from fear and confusion on this short little pap run.

This whole thing is such a bad idea. A major celebrity known for being one of the most masculine, athletic men of the 1970s has come out as trans when elderly and is now trying to look like Kate Middleton... and doing it in front of cameras all day every day. No good will come of this.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2015 10:36 AM

I am a bit sad to see just skin and bones. I know Bruce is gone and Caitlyn is old, but there appears to be no muscles left anywhere. She starved herself for that look.....

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2015 11:05 AM

She really has not that much to smile about these days. Her big coming out gala has been overshadowed by that nasty, inconvenient dead woman on the Pacific Coast Highway that is going to come back big time and bite her on her enhanced ass.

I wonder if she will wear a big, black laced veil hat in court? Along with a black mini. Chic.

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2015 11:05 AM

A little longer skirt would be better, just it case IT suddenly hangs down on the pre-opt Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2015 11:06 AM

It does not look good without the Vanity Fair airbrushing.

by Anonymousreply 74July 1, 2015 11:15 AM

for a 65 year old woman, she looks really good!

by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2015 11:26 AM

I wonder what her pussy will look like.

by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2015 12:01 PM

One of my few conspiracy theories is that Patricia Field was an evil plot by Mr. Blackwell, who never made provision for how to call it off if he died.

by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2015 12:10 PM

I hope his therapist is better than his stylist . Don't see any pussy waiting for this tranny-truck (nor dick as a matter of fact).

by Anonymousreply 78July 1, 2015 12:51 PM

Why can't she wear something from Quacker Factory like a normal woman her age.

by Anonymousreply 79July 1, 2015 12:56 PM

She looks great for 65!

by Anonymousreply 80July 1, 2015 12:59 PM

She reminds me of Lucy in Mame. It's pathetic that she alone doesn't seem to see that she's too old to look like anything but an elderly drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 81July 1, 2015 1:16 PM

' because there she is and we can all see her'

What I see is a guy in a dress and pumps. I do not accept the delusions of trans people. I respect their right to dress however they wish, and to have their hair however they wish, and I will use whichever name they prefer to be called.

But i do not accept their delusion that they can change their biological sex, because that is simply not true.

Jenner is trans, he is not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 82July 1, 2015 1:31 PM

R82, how many people said you were "confused" or "chose to be gay" in your life? I'm sure quite a few, whether in person or not. To many people, you, as a gay man, have "delusions" too.

by Anonymousreply 83July 1, 2015 1:34 PM

Correction. She's now a 65 year old drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 84July 1, 2015 1:34 PM

R83 The difference between a gay man and a transvestite is that the tranny puts on a frock, purchases a pair of tits, dabs on a bit of slap and then demands, despite all visual and biological facts to the contrary, that the world participate in her delusion that "she's" female.

by Anonymousreply 85July 1, 2015 1:39 PM

What r22 said about his waist.

Hips don't lie. He's a dude.

by Anonymousreply 86July 1, 2015 1:39 PM

R85, to a lot of people, there is not difference. But, you sound like you have a lot of problems.

by Anonymousreply 87July 1, 2015 1:41 PM

As Dolly Parton used to say, it takes a lot of money to look that cheap!

by Anonymousreply 88July 1, 2015 1:41 PM

Who's the hot bodyguard?

by Anonymousreply 89July 1, 2015 1:43 PM

R87 To simpletons like you, there is no difference. Those with more than two functioning brain cells are well aware of the difference between homosexuality and sexual charade.

by Anonymousreply 90July 1, 2015 1:43 PM

caitlyn is finally out

so she's gonna have her slut phase like everyone else

by Anonymousreply 91July 1, 2015 1:44 PM

[quote]homosexuality and sexual charade

I'm sure if you asked many people what the difference between these things were, they would not give you a clear answer.

Has DL been taken over by FOX News? I have well over 100 people ignored and yet assholes still post here.

by Anonymousreply 92July 1, 2015 1:46 PM

She looks better in the black dress.

by Anonymousreply 93July 1, 2015 1:46 PM

Ms. Jenner has posed the 'just cause you can, doesn't mean you should'. Dilemma. She can wear all the high fashion or hooker wear shim wants, but is still going to look like an old lady in a new dress. I think she wants to be an icon for trans people. Like Kim is an icon for home made sex tapes. And Kris is an icon for mom agers. And Kylie is an icon for teaching young girls that the package IS the present, no intellect required. So give Ms jenner her icon award and send her to Florida with to play mah Jong with her peers.

by Anonymousreply 94July 1, 2015 1:47 PM

I'm with r82.

[quote]To many people, you, as a gay man, have "delusions" too.

As an out gay man for the last TWENTY FIVE years, why the fuck would I care what other people think? I was considered "mentally ill" in the 70s, and my friends died of AIDS in the 80s. Gay Marriage seemed impossible in the 90s.

Never have I compromised my authenticity to fit in with society. Apparently, that's what big ol jock Bruce Jenner did all his life.

[quote]how many people said you were "confused" or "chose to be gay" in your life?

The same could be said of pedos. I have as much in common with people who want to lower the age of sexual consent as I do with people who think they can change their sex.

Usually, they're the same crowd, too.

by Anonymousreply 95July 1, 2015 1:48 PM

Good lord, thank you for that ignore button.

by Anonymousreply 96July 1, 2015 1:49 PM

You absolutely had me, R95. And then...

[quote]The same could be said of pedos. I have as much in common with people who want to lower the age of sexual consent as I do with people who think they can change their sex. Usually, they're the same crowd, too.

You lost me. Don't be such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 97July 1, 2015 1:54 PM

r97, don't be such a homophobe. Stand up for us.

The tranny troll continually conflates homosexuality with transgenderism. They are actually diametrically opposed.

L A M B D A tried to join our rainbow back in the 70s, but homosexual males & females united to keep them the hell out of our community.

We need to do the same with transgenderism. They have nothing to do with us.

I, like many homosexuals, was a gender nonconforming child. Did I want to be gay? No. Did I want to be a member of the opposite sex? No, not really. It might have been easier than being gay, but I am not a woman. I am a gay man.

Little kids want to fit in. They want to be like their parents, neighbors, friends, etc. Most families are heterosexual. So most gay kids want to fit in with their parents.

Do you see how the trans community are wiping out the gay community?

Transgenderism is either for homophobic homosexuals who want to be perceived as straight (Chaz, Laverne). Or they are straight, autogynphiliac men who want to have hot lesbian sex (Bruce).

by Anonymousreply 98July 1, 2015 2:10 PM

[quote]Do you see how the trans community are wiping out the gay community?

No. Most gay men will not be cutting off their cocks under any circumstance. The trans community will remain a small one and no real threat to us.

by Anonymousreply 99July 1, 2015 2:21 PM

She looks like an elderly man in a cheap dress. Which is exactly what she is.

by Anonymousreply 100July 1, 2015 3:02 PM

Madonna is YOUNGER than Caitlyn, however Cher is older than both Madonna and Caitlyn isn't she an ANCIENT SEA HAG too?

by Anonymousreply 101July 1, 2015 3:58 PM

[quote]to a lot of people, there is not difference. But, you sound like you have a lot of problems.

Yes, we're all quite aware that many heteros think gay men and trans women are basically the same thing, that gay men all want to be women deep down.

Considering the trans activist rhetoric lately, it seems like trans people believe the same thing. There are a lot of trans people who say someone who questions trans activism is "obviously" conflicted about their gender and angry as a result; on DL, that's the same thing as saying "all gay men want to be women."

And there's always someone like you saying that heteros who think trans women and gay men are the same and "confused" etc. etc. is the fault of gay men. It's not. I think you know that but you're deliberately trying to be provocative.

by Anonymousreply 102July 1, 2015 4:17 PM

They are pushing this on KIDS now - if any kid is a bit "gay-acting" they are making the kid trans! Eight year olds and five year olds!

by Anonymousreply 103July 1, 2015 4:19 PM

I can't get over the amount of trans-hate on this site.

by Anonymousreply 104July 1, 2015 5:50 PM

That looks so uncomfortable. If I ever decided to dress in drag, I'd go for the lesbian gym teach er look.

by Anonymousreply 105July 1, 2015 5:52 PM

He/she's a freak of nature, you can hardly compare this to an ordinary grandma.

by Anonymousreply 106July 1, 2015 6:20 PM

Why do all our Olympians turn out horrible?

Bruce is a weirdo, Pehlps is a pot head, Louganis spread AIDS in pools, Harding is a thug and Spitz is a Jew

by Anonymousreply 107July 1, 2015 6:56 PM

R104, datalounge is not Tumblr, dear. There are many intelligent, independent-minded gay and lesbian people here who speak as they find, unvarnished, without sugar coating their views for the SJW mob.

DLers simply point out worrying , anti-gay aspects of the trans agenda and pooh pooh the notion that something which is scientifically simply IMPOSSIBLE - i.e., 'changing' your biological sex, is possible, as the trans-delusionists insist.

That's not 'hate'. It's adults, freely speaking their minds and debating the issue, in a logical way.

by Anonymousreply 108July 1, 2015 6:59 PM

Does she only own that one pair of black sling backs?

by Anonymousreply 109July 1, 2015 7:06 PM

All you OLD Queens are jealous that she looks soooooooooooo good! Let her live her life as she's happier then all of you fuckers! #lameasselderqueens #omgoldpeoplesuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 1, 2015 7:48 PM

Will we ever see a candid shot of Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 111July 1, 2015 7:56 PM

The legs probably need to be covered.

by Anonymousreply 112July 1, 2015 8:00 PM

R110 is seemingly unaware of the high rates of poor mental health in post-op trans.

But never mind the facts.

#gorgeous #idtapthat #rolloveraudreyhepburntheresanewchiciconintown

by Anonymousreply 113July 1, 2015 8:01 PM

R108 - Regardless of your thoughts on transgenderism there is nothing in your post that indicates you are "intelligent, independent-minded".

by Anonymousreply 114July 1, 2015 8:06 PM

[quote]is seemingly unaware of the high rates of poor mental health in post-op trans. But never mind the facts.

R113 is seemingly unaware of the rates of poor mental health among the U.S. general population and the even higher rates of poor mental health among dataloungers. "But never mind the facts."

by Anonymousreply 115July 1, 2015 8:09 PM

R115, half the US population do not have suicidal ideation, unlike post -op trans.

by Anonymousreply 116July 1, 2015 8:10 PM

The irony is that r110 is creaming over a 65 year old.

by Anonymousreply 117July 1, 2015 8:15 PM

She needs to blend her leg tanner better. Did she get small lip implants?

by Anonymousreply 118July 1, 2015 8:20 PM

She looks like Nicole Bass's mother. or father.

by Anonymousreply 119July 1, 2015 8:23 PM

Yup, we get it, Caitlyn. Now stump off somewhere in all your glad rags and do something worthwhile with your life.

by Anonymousreply 120July 1, 2015 8:27 PM

R110 is into granny porn.

by Anonymousreply 121July 1, 2015 8:27 PM

Let's do a 'Waking Up Caitlyn' photo shoot. No make-up. Baaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

by Anonymousreply 122July 1, 2015 8:29 PM

Per r120, and try not to kill anybody while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 123July 1, 2015 8:33 PM

Honestly everyone knows that Bruce can still fill a jockstrap better than a bra.

If he wants to play Blanche Dubois in an all male road company of Streetcar for the rest of his life he should simply not read the reviews.

Though maybe Bruce should at this point consider Waiting In The Wings.

by Anonymousreply 124July 1, 2015 8:37 PM

Caitlyn has a very widest mouth. Her eyes are close-set.

by Anonymousreply 125July 1, 2015 8:38 PM

A very WIDE mouth. Excuse me.

by Anonymousreply 126July 1, 2015 8:38 PM

Transgenderism is a mental disorder that merits treatment, surgery is no solution. The media is doing nobody any favor by promoting a mental disorder which strives to amputate normal organs. Bruce is no woman and that's a scientific fact, don't let overdone political correctness go into the scientifically absurd.

by Anonymousreply 127July 1, 2015 11:35 PM

Agree with R108. The trans-idiot here stamping his size 13's sounds like a child having a tantrum---. "well, if you continue to challenge my delusions, I'm just going to keep hitting the ignore button until I'm all alone here babbling to myself."

by Anonymousreply 128July 2, 2015 8:23 AM

His bodyguard is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 129July 2, 2015 9:54 AM

I'm sorry, but until medical science develops a way to change Jenner's XY chromosomes into XX chromosomes he'll always be a male, no matter who much like a female he appears on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 130July 2, 2015 11:25 AM

What might happen if you worried about your own outside, r130?

by Anonymousreply 131July 2, 2015 11:35 AM

[quote]Has DL been taken over by FOX News? I have well over 100 people ignored and yet assholes still post here.

Hear hear and bravo dear r92. I, too, am shocked by the amount of hate and transphobia here. How can gays and lesbians who have suffered through any amount of homophobia NOT learn to be more tolerant and compassionate in the process?

by Anonymousreply 132July 2, 2015 12:49 PM

[quote]I have well over 100 people ignored and yet assholes still post here.

I got up to 30 people and had to clear my ignored list out because it was affecting how threads loaded, because so many posts in the threads were gone.

by Anonymousreply 133July 2, 2015 12:52 PM

Fox News has a transgender reporter - of course the right wing corporate media is supporting the trans ideology - it is deeply homophobic and literally wiping out gay people and its movement.

by Anonymousreply 134July 2, 2015 12:59 PM

[quote]Hear hear and bravo dear [R92]. I, too, am shocked by the amount of hate and transphobia here. How can gays and lesbians who have suffered through any amount of homophobia NOT learn to be more tolerant and compassionate in the process?

I have nothing against trans people. I just don't think they belong with the LGB group. Sexuality and gender are two completely different issues. Also.. the posters above are right. They can never actually change their sex. It's impossible to change your chromosomes. I don't consider myself transphobic because I don't hate trans people. Heck.. if they want to chop off a body part, go ahead. Don't let anyone stop you. I just think it's ridiculous. The gay movement has worked so hard for decades to gain acceptance despite gender stereotypes. The trans movement goes ahead and spits right in the face of that progress. They're literally harming decades of good work done by the gay movement. Somehow today it's actually more acceptable to chop off a body part than to be a feminine guy or a masculine girl. When you think of it the trans movement is quite homophobic, we have completely different issues (we work for being accepted for who we are, they work for being accepted by chopping off functioning body parts). It's not the same thing at all. I feel for the trans people, but 1. I don't think chopping off body parts is a solution and 2. I think we need to drop the T because the gay movement and G movement have nothing in common.

by Anonymousreply 135July 2, 2015 1:11 PM

[quote]It's impossible to change your chromosomes.

It is possible to change your need to control other people's reality?

I'm all for the T. At the end of the day who really cares? Pride is about being who we are, ourselves, Pride in being human no matter what so long as you're not hurting anyone.

Why the need to push this agenda? There are many greater causes. What is going on inside you that you wish to push this so hard? I suspect you're not comfortable in your skin, hon. Let's talk about where you are and how you are feeling.

by Anonymousreply 136July 2, 2015 1:23 PM

I guess we really DO have an "everyone who disagrees with me is a closeted trans" troll. Great.

by Anonymousreply 137July 2, 2015 1:24 PM

[quote]It is possible to change your need to control other people's reality?

Did I not say that they can be whoever they want? If they want to chop off a body part they can. Just don't expect me to say "great! this is such a good idea!!! yeah, it's totally possible for you to be a woman!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 138July 2, 2015 1:37 PM

[quote]I'm all for the T. At the end of the day who really cares? Pride is about being who we are, ourselves, Pride in being human no matter what so long as you're not hurting anyone.

Who cares? I care since the T started infiltrating LGB organizations. I care since they started playing the victim card and everyone who disagrees with them is "transphobic".

by Anonymousreply 139July 2, 2015 1:38 PM

R2 - are you new? We're DL. It's our job to point out to it that it looks like an old hooker. That's what we do, snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 140July 2, 2015 1:50 PM

I'd like to gently and lovingly like to guide r139 to the mindfulness thread.

Somewhere your PASSION is needed, bud.

by Anonymousreply 141July 2, 2015 2:02 PM

'It is possible to change your need to control other people's reality?'

Those who argue that 'other people's reality' hold always be indulged need to acquaint themselves with the story of psychiatrist RD Laing.

Laing's attitude to psychotic delusions in mental patients ran counter to the psychiatric orthodoxy of his day. He argued that the expressed feelings of the individual psychotic patient or client were valid descriptions of lived experience rather than simply as symptoms of some separate or underlying disorder.

He was championed as a radical, bold thinker by liberals and lefties in the late 60's and seventies.

Unfortunately, his ideas, when put into practice, demonstrated the need to control other people's reality, when that 'reality' i.e. delusions, place the individual at risk of self harm or harm to others.

Laing opened a centre for psychotic patients, who were allowed to take LSD. One women was allowed to express her 'reality' without constraint. Her 'reality' compelled her to smear shit all over her room, which Laing told the staff not to clean, as this would be interfering with her 'treatment'.

by Anonymousreply 142July 2, 2015 2:05 PM

R142 needs a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 143July 2, 2015 2:08 PM

[quote]Pride is about being who we are, ourselves, Pride in being human no matter what so long as you're not hurting anyone.

T isn't about being yourself - it is about mutilating your body in the hopes of fitting into stereotypes about male and female appearance and behavior

People are getting hurt - kids that seem gay are being turned trans by parents and doctors - that will mess up their lives and bodies big time

by Anonymousreply 144July 2, 2015 4:16 PM

Lots of 65 year old women dress and look that way today. It's not 1956 where at that age you have to look like Aunt Bee on the Andy Griffin Show. Should she be wearing little lace doilies on her shoulders?

by Anonymousreply 145July 2, 2015 4:27 PM

May God bless you and give you a hobby, r144. You have an uphill battle, love.

by Anonymousreply 146July 2, 2015 4:38 PM

[quote] kids that seem gay are being turned trans by parents and doctors - that will mess up their lives and bodies big time

Link please.

You are loved and wanted.

by Anonymousreply 147July 2, 2015 4:40 PM

R146, You can't refute the truth of my comments, so you try to insult me. Not working, love.

by Anonymousreply 148July 2, 2015 4:41 PM

Pfft. Little Miss Mindfulness over here with the condescending oh-I-care-about-you 'tude is the same person who started a thread called "You bitches Bore the shit out of me."

by Anonymousreply 149July 2, 2015 4:45 PM

Do you have your head in the sand, R147? - There are COUNTLESS tv programs, articles, websites, videos promoting the "transgendered child" - there was PBS show on it last night. And they are ALWAYS about a little boy that wants to play with or dress in a "girlish way" or a girl that does not want to wear dresses - the vast majority of these kids would be gay - now they are making them trans. With untold unknown health consequences as well. PS: You are loved.

by Anonymousreply 150July 2, 2015 4:46 PM

Still need to work on his walk.

by Anonymousreply 151July 2, 2015 4:49 PM

I think she should dress exactly like Rosalind Russell does in AUNTIE MAME. Lots of maribou trim and shiny pantsuits.

"I'm your Auntie Caitlyn, dear! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

by Anonymousreply 152July 2, 2015 4:54 PM

R59

Since he's been a public figure for 40 years, that would hardly be possible. Such an unusual situation, Jenner likely figured to finally be up front with it.

[quote]I wonder what that pussy looks like

I understand that many pharmaceutical companies are now having a small image of Jenner's pussy placed on the bottom of the labels for children's medicine. In cases of accidental overdose, showing the little darlings the image helps to induce immediate vomiting.

by Anonymousreply 153July 2, 2015 4:57 PM

[quote]It is possible to change your need to control other people's reality?

That is exactly what the transcommunity is doing -- redefine reality for everybody.

Gay men who are ashamed of being gay are now "women."

Straight men who wear dresses are "lesbians."

Straight women who fetishize gay men are now "gay."

Women born women are now called "ciswomen."

And the funniest to me? Lesbians who refuse to sleep with transwomen are man-haters.

Yet nobody expects Caitlyn to hook up with Laverne Cox.

Why not? If Caitlyn likes women, then he should like Laverne Cox.

And if Laverne Cox likes men, he should like Caitlyn.

The transcommunity can only control their own perception of reality. They cannot control my perception of reality, nor can they REDEFINE reality itself.

Truly, the transcommunity are mostly entitled men. That's why anyone who criticizes them is called a "man hater." Even they know it's impossible to change bio sex. Laverne Cox wont' hook up with a transman -- "she" wants the "real" thing.

by Anonymousreply 154July 2, 2015 5:09 PM

Bodyguard's a hottie. Wonder if Caitlyn has sucked him off. I actually hope she starts dating men. It would mean he was bi all the time. But obviously she is what she is and if she likes women she'll be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 155July 2, 2015 5:16 PM

[quote]It would mean he was bi all the time

No, it would mean he was HOMOPHOBIC the whole time.

He could only openly love men as a "transwoman."

by Anonymousreply 156July 2, 2015 5:26 PM

[quote] I have well over 100 people ignored and yet assholes still post here.

You've gone to the trouble of manually ignoring 100 people? The problem might now be with them.

by Anonymousreply 157July 2, 2015 6:29 PM

now/not

by Anonymousreply 158July 2, 2015 6:32 PM

[quote] No, it would mean he was HOMOPHOBIC the whole time. He could only openly love men as a "transwoman."

I mostly meant that she said in her coming out as trans interview that she only likes women. That's why I said I wish it'd be great is she started dating men. This is probably my own ignorance talking since I immediately assumed she'd want men.

If he as Bruce was really bi, or even gay, I understand to a point if he wanted to stay in the closet. My gaydar's a bit messed up with him since he was transitioning for a long time and there were mixed signals. Although I must admit he "looked" pretty gay as a young man as well but I guess he might've been a bit femme always?

Then again who the fuck knows. He's been with women her whole life so maybe she really is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 159July 2, 2015 6:46 PM

Well, he wouldn't really be a lesbian. He is either a straight man and it is a fetish turn-on to dress "as a woman" and be "identified as a woman," or he is a deep in the closet homosexual who hates himself so much he was first closeted in a straight marriage, then willing to mutilate himself to appear straight. No lesbian in either case.

by Anonymousreply 160July 2, 2015 6:51 PM

[quote]Lots of 65 year old women dress and look that way today. It's not 1956 where at that age you have to look like Aunt Bee on the Andy Griffin Show. Should she be wearing little lace doilies on her shoulders?

Lots of deluded older woman look more comically slutty than chic. There is a dignified compromise between the Aunt Bee look and the Desperate to Pass for Young look that Jenner is sporting. We mock the elderly CEO of A&F for trying to look like he's under thirty when he is clearly over sixty. This is the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 161July 2, 2015 7:00 PM

[quote]so maybe she really is a lesbian.

R159, a man who identities as a woman who loves women is a straight man, not a lesbian.

Because of science.

by Anonymousreply 162July 2, 2015 7:25 PM

Trans gender issues are complex. I wouldn't call Caitlyn a man anymore though. I do realize that calling her lesbian at this moment feels a bit weird but if she says she's a woman and likes women then lesbian is close enough. Or M2F lesbian maybe.

by Anonymousreply 163July 2, 2015 7:59 PM

Calling herself Caitlyn is ridiculous. If Bruce really thinks he was born a woman 65 years ago, he would have chosen either Linda or Sharon as every 65 year old woman in the US is named one of the two.

by Anonymousreply 164July 2, 2015 8:02 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Aunt Bee were a hell of a lot younger than 65.

Though if she took advantage of all the plastic surgery available today she'd be more like a delusional 55 year old tripping in a mini skirt.

by Anonymousreply 165July 2, 2015 8:06 PM

You elder queens are a laughing stock just reading your posts are pitiful #WTF #elderqueenswithnolife

by Anonymousreply 166July 2, 2015 9:07 PM

[quote] You elder queens are a laughing stock just reading your posts are pitiful #WTF #elderqueenswithnolife

You're so cutting edge with your trans acceptance and your hashtags. Go you.

by Anonymousreply 167July 2, 2015 10:18 PM

All right enough is enough! Just to spike you tranny haters I'm going to fuck hot GMILF Caitlyn in the ass and I'm going to enjoy it, boys!

by Anonymousreply 168July 2, 2015 10:22 PM

I want to find a cabin in the woods to hide in until the tranny fad goes away.

The class action suit for sterilizing tens of thousands of kids is going to devastate a bunch of companies. Money making opportunity in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 169July 2, 2015 10:22 PM

Jenner identified as straight in the Sawer interview and I think is now claiming to be an asexual woman who used to be a straight man. I don't think she wants to be associated with Ls and Gs.

by Anonymousreply 170July 2, 2015 10:24 PM

Then why did she take a pap stroll at a Pride Party? R170

by Anonymousreply 171July 2, 2015 10:30 PM

R127, the same was said about homosexuals back in the day. Physician heal thyself.

by Anonymousreply 172July 2, 2015 10:33 PM

I give her this much credit, nobody's saying she looks like an old lesbian now!

by Anonymousreply 173July 2, 2015 10:59 PM

R172, and the same thing is still being said about pedophilia -- another mental disorder that has NOTHING with being gay.

by Anonymousreply 174July 2, 2015 11:02 PM

R172, you don't need hormones and surgery to be gay. You only need that to run away from yourself.

by Anonymousreply 175July 2, 2015 11:09 PM

I bet she wants to have sex only with woman...I don't think she was ever gay.

by Anonymousreply 176July 2, 2015 11:17 PM

R171 because she has to. She wants to be spokesperson for T and right now Ls and Gs are attached to Ts. She also has a reality show, so she has to do stuff for the cameras. In my experience a lot (not all) of the Trans people I've known are generally confused. She's a conservative who's enjoyed famous white male jock privilege his/her whole life. I don't think she's looking around Pride events thinking "these are my people". I think she's looked down on a lot of these people.

by Anonymousreply 177July 2, 2015 11:18 PM

Jenner is too dumb and cowardly to ever have looked down on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 178July 2, 2015 11:38 PM

Please explain. If a M2F trans takes female hormones to get closer to their 'real' selves, if they end up a relationship with a woman how can he be considered straight? He can't perform as a man, so any sexual contact would be mostly Caitlyn pleasuring whomever. They cannot reciprocate because Caitlyn's male genetalia is rendered impotent.

If the M2f trans has surgery to become a woman, she has parts to accommodate the penis. So post op the above person would want to be with a man. So before surgery she's a straight man with a woman, post op still a straight man with a woman but her relationship is lesbian in nature as both have the same parts so pleasure can only be achieved without a penis.

So it seems to me if you want to reassign your gender you have to do it with the intent of being with the 'opposite' sex. To truly experience the male female sexual experience your desire would be for a man if you were a trans F, a women if you were a trans M.

Anything else is just playing dress up, or in the old days drag. Or am I totally off base?

by Anonymousreply 179July 2, 2015 11:48 PM

Sounds right, r179. Most women, even lesbians, have had sexual experiences with me. If Bruce was really straight, then he has not had any sexual experiences with men. Unlike most women.

by Anonymousreply 180July 2, 2015 11:58 PM

So you've fucked all kinds of women, R180. :)

by Anonymousreply 181July 3, 2015 12:00 AM

Bruce was an alpha male.

He was also on the box of Wheaties.

He's not a woman. He's a fetishist...and he's competing against the Kardashian girls (his stepdaughters) for Biggest Fame Whore.

Sorry, but that is straight up Norman Bates.

by Anonymousreply 182July 3, 2015 12:01 AM

Aw fuck. I see the typo now. Lol

by Anonymousreply 183July 3, 2015 12:02 AM

R179 I think a MTF who's attracted to women and not to men should be labeled a lesbian, but Jenner has, so far, chosen not to label herself as such. Bruce fathered children so he was having heterosexual sex. I don't think a MTF experiences sex with a man the same as a bio woman does. The vagina isn't self lubricating, and can close up. The doctors can make it look right, but I think nerve endings get damaged by surgery or aren't located in the right places.

by Anonymousreply 184July 3, 2015 12:04 AM

DL is one of the only places on the internet where smart and observant people are being honest about the trans delusion and how damaging it is to both gay rights and individuals. Since its anonymous, it tells me that many more gay people see through the bullshit than are willing to let on in public. And for good reason. Nowadays, if you question the trans belief system, you are cast out as a bigot.

by Anonymousreply 185July 3, 2015 12:06 AM

I agree R169 and R185.

by Anonymousreply 186July 3, 2015 12:40 AM

[quote] So it seems to me if you want to reassign your gender you have to do it with the intent of being with the 'opposite' sex. To truly experience the male female sexual experience your desire would be for a man if you were a trans F, a women if you were a trans M. Anything else is just playing dress up, or in the old days drag. Or am I totally off base?

So are you saying that males only 'truly experience male sexual experience' when they fuck women and women only when they fuck men?

Gender doesn't determine one's sexuality. There are gays and lesbians and bi's in trans people. Sure gender issues are complex. Some people don't seem to believe they even exist which I find silly. Not saying there aren't problems with the current state of transgender politics but I find it extremely simplistic to think that guys who feel like they are women are in reality just gays who are so homophobic that they want to change their sex. Some people here at DL have claimed that's the case. And we all know it just can't be true.

by Anonymousreply 187July 3, 2015 12:43 AM

Nothing can hide those big assed shoulders or massive hands and feet. Her thin calves make her feet even larger.

by Anonymousreply 188July 3, 2015 12:46 AM

No way does this person look like a woman. This person looks like a man wearing makeup and a wig and female clothing. Nothing is going to change that.

This person is a MAN. A man trying to look like a woman. All this "she" business....this person is NOT a she. "She" insists "she" still goes for women sexually, but "she" is NOT a lesbian. It's crazy!

Is this all a very elaborate publicity stunt? Is it? Because it seems that way to me.

by Anonymousreply 189July 3, 2015 12:58 AM

It is a publicity stunt AND a mental illness AND an ideology. TV hopes it is BIG RATINGS. "Doctor$" hope it spins into more patient$.

by Anonymousreply 190July 3, 2015 1:17 AM

I remember reading some quotes from Dustin Hoffman, talking about the results of the hair and makeup changes made in preparation for Tootsie to change his character from actor Michael Dorsey to actress Dorothy.

Hoffman, to my eyes is hardly drop dead gorgeous, but he frankly admitted that when all the tests had been done and he was told that what he saw in the mirror, as he was made up to play Dorothy, was as good as it was going to get, he was shocked. Apparently he thought of himself as an attractive guy and was shocked that if he were really a woman, looking as he did, no way would he (as Dustin Hoffman) ever want to even talk to Dorothy, much less date her.

What does Jenner see when looking in the mirror?

by Anonymousreply 191July 3, 2015 1:23 AM

[quote] DL is one of the only places on the internet where smart and observant people are being honest . . . .

You can stop right there! You've already exceeded the maximum amount of lies and self congratulation allowed in one sentence.

Nice try.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 3, 2015 1:34 AM

[quote] She looks fine. Let her live her life in peace.

She doesn't want to live in peace. She wants to have everyone look at her. What you have been seeing is her filming this reality show. She's just another kardashian

by Anonymousreply 193July 3, 2015 1:36 AM

Typical response, R192. Always insisting you get to shut down conversation but without any substance attached to your censorship. A

nd oh, the sassy Housewives GIF. How hip! How now!

Ha.

by Anonymousreply 194July 3, 2015 1:46 AM

R191, Jenner sees a very confident, mature and handsome woman. That's what SHE sees, you nasty bigot.

by Anonymousreply 195July 3, 2015 1:49 AM

Which proves how delusional and mentally ill Bruce Jenner is, R195.

by Anonymousreply 196July 3, 2015 1:59 AM

[quote] What does Jenner see when looking in the mirror?

She actually looks fairly good in many pics. She looks much better all made-up than Bruce looked without make-up the last few years. Obviously we're talking about an elderly MTF here so there's no use of expecting the face of a 20 year old Cindy Crawford. She looks more feminine than Dustin Hoffman as Tootsie ever did.

by Anonymousreply 197July 3, 2015 2:03 AM

Some of us are just relieved to see a transgendered adult. All those kids who are being encouraged to be transgendered is a disturbing trend. Most of them won't feel that way as adults - maybe even as teens - and their lives are going to be messed up but good.

by Anonymousreply 198July 3, 2015 2:03 AM

Didn't she get a day's worth of plastic surgery? Why would the way she looks with tons of facial surgery and makeup have anything to do with how she looked prior without makeup, but less surgery? She has made her nose smaller and smaller over the years. She also cut off her jaw and made her lower face smaller. There is no surgery to make a mouth narrower or eyes farther apart and bigger so she still has masculine characteristics however they mostly read as "harsh" now. She also thick looking skin which looks good on a man but not on an older women. She needs some peels or something.

Plenty of women would be better looking if they got surgery on their face. Plenty of men would too. However, once you go over a certain limit it starts to look creepy. Caitlyn, to me, has went over that limit.

by Anonymousreply 199July 3, 2015 2:55 AM

*older woman

by Anonymousreply 200July 3, 2015 2:56 AM

I feel bad for the foolish kids who are jumping into the surgery...probably half of them will end up as victims of suicide.

by Anonymousreply 201July 3, 2015 3:06 AM

Anybody truly concerned with gender identity does not examine it on a reality show or exploit themselves on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Bruce is exploiting himself as a side show freak for momentary fame which is all sideshow freaks can get. Circus sideshows still exist but under different guises. We like to say we're above that today. Fat chance.

If only there were one film director today as good as Browning or Von Stroheim.

A terrific film could be made about an Olympian freak exalted for god knows what reason by the masses who then like a silent screen actress starved for the long lost adoration of the crowd(is 65 the new 50?) with nothing but a wig, lipstick and mini dress(Bruce's idea from his adolescence of what a pretty young chick should look like) finally gets one last grotesque close up.

by Anonymousreply 202July 3, 2015 3:15 AM

Caitlyn Jenner IS Norma Desmond in the New Revival of SUNSET BOULEVARD!

by Anonymousreply 203July 3, 2015 3:18 AM

God too many replies but alls I want to know is if she still has her dick? If so, I think she has the material for another reality show and we can watch the surgery when it's cut off and refashioned... oh shit, somebody put her on suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 204July 3, 2015 3:19 AM

Maybe she's a cougar. Or what do you call an older transgendered woman who like younger women but isn't a lesbian called?

by Anonymousreply 205July 3, 2015 3:20 AM

He still has his dick which is the size of an ant's navel compared to his ego.

by Anonymousreply 206July 3, 2015 3:25 AM

I seriously doubt anyone would go to the lengths Jenner has gone to just stay in the limelight. Dude's gotten plastic surgery, boob job, been eating hormones and has come out as transsexual. No one will go through that without really wanting it deep inside.

by Anonymousreply 207July 3, 2015 3:25 AM

Amen R206. Maybe she could be Trump's running mate.

by Anonymousreply 208July 3, 2015 3:26 AM

Obviously Freud was wrong about gay people being narcissists who want to fuck themselves - but I think it's the best explanation for this creature.

by Anonymousreply 209July 3, 2015 3:29 AM

I want Caitlyn Jenner to star in a remake of That Girl. She can be the Ann Marie of the senior set.

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes, That Girl Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime... Is That Girl She's tinsel on a tree... She's everything that every girl should be!

Sable, Popcorn, White Wine, That Girl Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway... Is That Girl She's mine alone, but luckily for you... If you find a girl to love, Only one girl to love, Then she'll be That Girl too... That Girl!

by Anonymousreply 210July 3, 2015 3:33 AM

That's funny! Or they could do a remake of the Mary Tyler Moore show and have her in Minneapolis with Rosie O'Donnell as Rhoda...

by Anonymousreply 211July 3, 2015 3:35 AM

Pencil skirt or a dress that falls just below the knee. Those knobby knees are a distraction because she looks really good otherwise. She has nice shoulders so a sundress would look good on her. It is summer in the city after all.

by Anonymousreply 212July 3, 2015 3:39 AM

Looking at those photos, keep in mind that Jenner is 6'2" barefoot. Those heels look to be around 3", so he's actually around 6'5" in person.

If I were alone in a woman's room and he walked in, I'd be fucking terrified because not only does he look like he's insane, he's huge too.

by Anonymousreply 213July 3, 2015 4:15 AM

Maybe Caitlyn and RuPaul (who's 6'5" too) can do a remake of Laverne and Shirley?

by Anonymousreply 214July 3, 2015 4:30 AM

Do those young Jenner gals realize that they are going to look just like Mommy/Daddy Dearest in about about forty or fifty years? What a great future!

And he is one UGLY broad. I can't believe he has the balls to go out in public looking like that?

Does he still have his balls?

by Anonymousreply 215July 3, 2015 4:35 AM

I think RuPaul and Caitlyn should do a remake of "Bosom Buddies."

by Anonymousreply 216July 3, 2015 4:38 AM

Caitlyn would be fab-you-luss as Scarlet O'Hara or Miss Daisy!

The possibilities are endless!

👒 👗 👠 👓 👜 👑 💄 👢 👙 👡 👝 👚 ⌚

by Anonymousreply 217July 3, 2015 4:43 AM

She is vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 218July 3, 2015 4:55 AM

Well, she is a Kardashian.

I'm for the T, but Jenner is off-putting as hell.

by Anonymousreply 219July 3, 2015 5:02 AM

I don't think she did this just for the attention but I think that it's part of it. I think she's a major narcissist and an autogynaphile. I don't think that all trans lesbians are, but I think she is. I certainly don't think she wants to be left alone.

I think Hoffman in Tootsie looked more like a natural woman, not a pretty woman but an authentic one. Jenner looks like someone who has had a ton of plastic surgery to the point of not registering as human anymore.

by Anonymousreply 220July 3, 2015 5:13 AM

What exactly is insane looking about him, bigot at r213?

by Anonymousreply 221July 3, 2015 5:28 AM

It's times like these that I miss Joan Rivers the most.

by Anonymousreply 222July 3, 2015 5:36 AM

I think she's a bit of a fame whore.

And that's rich coming from me.

by Anonymousreply 223July 3, 2015 5:38 AM

Real women, trans women--whatever. Women of a certain age might want to wear age-appropriate length skirts. Caitlyn my dear, look in the mirror before venturing outside.

by Anonymousreply 224July 3, 2015 5:44 AM

She may be 65 years old but her tits are only 4 months and magnificent.

by Anonymousreply 225July 3, 2015 5:50 AM

The some what hot body guard is certainly handsy with her. When a man puts his hand on the small of a woman's back it implies intimacy and that he's sexually attracted to her. The idea that Caitlyn cannot walk out a door or down the street without a strong man to lean on is absurd. The body guard is really working the "she's a lady" act.

by Anonymousreply 226July 3, 2015 7:26 AM

For the love of God, please tell me Cate is not doing the bodyguard.

by Anonymousreply 227July 3, 2015 7:35 AM

Whenever I see the word 'autogynaphile' I just press 'ff'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 3, 2015 11:12 AM

"Learning trans?" I am afraid there is ZERO science involved in the trans project.

by Anonymousreply 229July 3, 2015 11:51 AM

[Quote]MTF who's attracted to women and not to men should be labeled a lesbian, but Jenner has, so far, chosen not to label herself as such. Bruce fathered children

Keep it simple, dude.

A straight man who dresses like a woman IS NOT A LESBIAN.

Saying otherwise is FF worthy.

Autogynphile is real. Pull your head from the sand and enlighten y'self.

by Anonymousreply 230July 3, 2015 12:10 PM

I learned something today: transphobic people are more likely than not radical feminists!

by Anonymousreply 231July 3, 2015 12:13 PM

[quote]I seriously doubt anyone would go to the lengths Jenner has gone to just stay in the limelight.

The dude was worshipped as a jock in the 1970s. Being on the box of Wheaties was a huge deal back then. There's no comparison today.

If celebs get addicted to booze and pills, why not fame? And plastic surgery...

by Anonymousreply 232July 3, 2015 12:17 PM

Holy cow, r209. You're right....

by Anonymousreply 233July 3, 2015 12:18 PM

Yes, r216, and the reboot version can be called Surgically Enhanced Bosom Buddies.

by Anonymousreply 234July 3, 2015 12:24 PM

Man with dick wears skirt.

News at 11.

by Anonymousreply 235July 3, 2015 12:43 PM

Oh come on, r235.

It would be:

Gold-medal winning star of Kardashian reality empire with dick wears skirt.

Tune in at 11 for a 15-minute segment on your local news.

by Anonymousreply 236July 3, 2015 12:53 PM

At night, without his wig and clothes, and no make-up, this 6.5 old dude is lying next to you with tits and dick, pulled face, and reclining hairline in a baby doll size XXXL.

by Anonymousreply 237July 3, 2015 1:25 PM

I'm at the point of not caring about Caitlyn until I see the gender of her dates. Girl it's time to jump back into that dating world.

Next bachelorette?

by Anonymousreply 238July 3, 2015 1:36 PM

The body guard could also use a second pair of shoes.

by Anonymousreply 239July 3, 2015 1:46 PM

[quote] and reclining hairline

Jenner may be reclining in bed, but his hairline is RECEDING.

by Anonymousreply 240July 3, 2015 1:53 PM

F&F the bigot at r237.

by Anonymousreply 241July 3, 2015 2:02 PM

Seriously, people - this is about the fucking sequinned miniskirt. It's hideous and is a bad fashion choice. We're allowed to say that.

by Anonymousreply 242July 3, 2015 2:06 PM

No, r242, this was not about the skirt. This was about denigrating a beautiful 65 year old woman who is finally exercising agency in her life. Leave this woman alone.

by Anonymousreply 243July 3, 2015 2:14 PM

F&f r241.

by Anonymousreply 244July 3, 2015 2:14 PM

No it's about denigrating a delusional ugly 65 year old man shouting to the world with a megaphone that he's a woman who is physically less appealing than a pig with lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 245July 3, 2015 2:26 PM

'This was about denigrating a beautiful 65 year old woman who is finally exercising agency in her life. Leave this woman alone.'

R243 is Cherish 'Coco' Harris, angrily stubbing out zhis slim menthol cig in a tub of Nivea as ze types

by Anonymousreply 246July 3, 2015 2:26 PM

A lot of freepers and radical feminists have descended, locust-like, upon this thread.

by Anonymousreply 247July 3, 2015 2:39 PM

Will "Transjenner" become a new word?

When will Cait try out huge black NBA dick and decide it's just not his/her thing?

When will Rob K and Cait become friends?

Will Kris J and Cait J have a threesome with the bodyguard?

When will Brodie Jenner realize that he could be a hot chick if he transitioned? Let's show Pops how to do it right!

So many compelling issues..... so little time!

by Anonymousreply 248July 3, 2015 2:42 PM

I wonder what hormone therapy involves when you transition into a post-menopausal woman -- it's an estrogen-depleted time of life.

by Anonymousreply 249July 3, 2015 2:48 PM

[quote]Oh honey, get over yourself. No one cares that much. She's only mildly interesting because it's human nature to gawk at a train wreck.

Is R49 insane? "No one cares that much"? Laughable. Have you read any thread involving trannies at DL? All the hysterical fags and dagger dykes come out in every.single.one. and go on and on about trannies basically being the death knell for gays everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 250July 3, 2015 3:04 PM

R47, I'm a liberal Democrat gay male, which is precisely why I'm concerned about. The socially regressive, anti-feminist trans cause.

by Anonymousreply 251July 3, 2015 3:54 PM

Holy shit. The person calling people "bigots" and telling us to "leave this woman alone" is on the thread with the fake story about the Jewish SJW professor, saying "Throw him in the oven along with the rest of them."

And he dares to call other people bigots.

by Anonymousreply 252July 3, 2015 3:58 PM

I still can't believe this "thing" is going to receive the Arthur Ashe Award. And it really gags me when all these fading Hollywood stars are feigning enthusiasm and support for this "bitch." This is the modern day version of The Emperor's New Clothes, except that the Emperor is now an Empress.

by Anonymousreply 253July 3, 2015 4:00 PM

The Empress has a penis!

by Anonymousreply 254July 3, 2015 4:11 PM

'All the hysterical fags and dagger dykes '

Yep, as if we needed more proof that trannies and the closeted gay freaks and straight pervs who fuck them HATE out and proud and unmutilated gay and lesbian people.

by Anonymousreply 255July 3, 2015 7:10 PM

R252, that comes as no surprise, whatsoever.

Still, thanks for the tip off.

FF for Tootsie!

by Anonymousreply 256July 3, 2015 7:11 PM

What a joke, R255. I'm an out and proud gay man, love my dick and other mens dicks, get nauseated at the thought of losing my own, and don't really give a shit about trannies one way or the other. My comment was about you, yes hysterical fags and dagger dykes, in this thread and every other one concerning trannies, who care a whole hell of a lot, but then try to act like you don't and that you're really quite unbothered by it all, you're just fond of pointing out the "facts" and the science.

You people and the trannies are all nutcases.

by Anonymousreply 257July 3, 2015 8:24 PM

R247 is an insane old man wandering 14th street but instead of screaming 'fuck you!' at everyone he's screaming 'freeper!' and 'radical feminist!'

The unrelenting drooling is what really scares people.

by Anonymousreply 258July 3, 2015 10:09 PM

Please stop using the much overused word "phobia". You clearly have no idea what the word means. There are no "transphobics" here. No one here has an unnatural and morbid fear of transsexuals. It's just that some people don't agree with the idea that plastic surgery on a male, though it can make him look like a female, does not turn him into one. He's still just a man in a woman's body.

by Anonymousreply 259July 6, 2015 10:26 AM

Love the strabismus

by Anonymousreply 260July 6, 2015 11:46 AM

I don't understand all the people who say he looks good. Are you blind? He looks like something out of a horror film. In fact, I think that might be a good career path for him.

by Anonymousreply 261July 6, 2015 12:27 PM

R247, you are mistaken if you think DL is popular with radfems.

by Anonymousreply 262July 6, 2015 1:41 PM

R259, it's just an example of how Tranz is co-opting the gay rights movement.

"Homophobic" is real because homosexuality is real.

"Transphobic" is made-up because transgender, like all genders, is made-up.

Bruce Jenner is a straight man who gets off on dressing like a woman. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 263July 6, 2015 1:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264July 6, 2015 9:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 6, 2015 9:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 6, 2015 9:09 PM

Still dead!!

by Anonymousreply 267July 6, 2015 9:13 PM

Caitlyn blogs exclusively for Whosay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 6, 2015 9:14 PM

A crazy Church lady left this comment for Caitlyn!

Martha A. Hargrave-Anderson Jesus died for all our sins so that we all can come into the fullness of life and have eternal life. No sins greater that the other but the abomination of homosexuality, and transgender. It's goes against replenishing the earth and procreation. The devil hates humans and he has you all working for him. I'll be praying for your renewing of the mind because it's all in the mind. Sad to say 7 minutes ago

by Anonymousreply 269July 6, 2015 9:15 PM

Jenner holds hit cig as if ze was a truck driver.

by Anonymousreply 270July 6, 2015 9:22 PM

hir, not hit. ^

Or should it be zer?

by Anonymousreply 271July 6, 2015 9:23 PM

[quote]I don't understand all the people who say he looks good. Are you blind? He looks like something out of a horror film. In fact, I think that might be a good career path for him.

They are all full of shit and bending over backwards to prove how totally non-transphobic they are. It reeks of insincerity. And even if it were true, it's 100% all due to being able to afford a good surgeon. That's not the face nature gave him. All the poor transfolk who don't have millions of dollars should not delude themselves into thinking they will ever have so many people kissing their asses and telling them how great they look.

by Anonymousreply 272July 6, 2015 9:27 PM

It's so patronising, al the 'she's so pretty!' bullshit.

Like parents telling a fat, homely kid they looks 'like an angel' in their prom dress.

by Anonymousreply 273July 6, 2015 9:40 PM

These boots are made for walking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 6, 2015 9:43 PM

Note how the belted top is pulled down over her bulge.

by Anonymousreply 275July 6, 2015 9:44 PM

Dressing Caitlyn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 6, 2015 9:45 PM

Moody!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277July 6, 2015 9:46 PM

Serving Film Noir Femme Fatale Realness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278July 6, 2015 9:49 PM

Pastel Caitlyn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 6, 2015 9:50 PM

Jenner is just a drag act.

Always with the huge shades and the huge hair and the silk robes and the lame.

by Anonymousreply 280July 6, 2015 9:51 PM

Pretty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 6, 2015 9:51 PM

Oops sorry - wrong link!

by Anonymousreply 282July 6, 2015 9:52 PM

R278, serving up I Will Survive at the close of his 1am spot at the Nasty Pig bar, more like.

by Anonymousreply 283July 6, 2015 9:52 PM

Rita Hayworth gave good face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284July 6, 2015 9:58 PM

Leggy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285July 6, 2015 10:00 PM

Living honestly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286July 6, 2015 10:01 PM

My, grandma...what large hands you have!

by Anonymousreply 287July 6, 2015 10:03 PM

So my question pertains to the area of, is she now dating men or women? If she is dating women, does that mean she is a lesbian? Or if she is dating men, is she straight or gay? Honestly, the last one has me stumped. Im not being ignorant, im just wondering, that's all. I do not know much about transgender, mainly because everything you see about the subject is laced in drama, bullshit and makes me want to not watch.

by Anonymousreply 288July 6, 2015 10:12 PM

All the better to drive you off the highway with, R287

by Anonymousreply 289July 6, 2015 10:13 PM

The reason most 65-year-old women don't dress that way is that, post-menopause, attracting a sexual partner isn't all that important. Without estrogen, sex can be painful and without testosterone, the desire isn't there. A lot of women enjoy the calm and the reprieve from making men the most important thing in their lives. Jenner doesn't have the hormonal makeup of the average 65-year-old woman nor the burn-out from a lifetime of relationships spent catering to men. So she's rarin to go. Thing is, the only women who dress this way are cougars who want younger men. And that's going to come out at some point.

Also, enough with all this Jenner is the manliest straight man who ever manned. He was running around in a tank top and daisy dukes in "Can't Stop the Music" in the 80s. For the past 15 years, he's been "Pat"--sexually indeterminate. His Olympic Days are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 290July 7, 2015 7:50 AM

All her daughter's pick out her outfits.

by Anonymousreply 291July 7, 2015 11:28 AM

R269, the bigots on this board spewing their anti-trans poison would fit right in with this church lady.

by Anonymousreply 292July 7, 2015 1:39 PM

R292, go pluck your moustache, it's showing under your inch thick Max Factor.

by Anonymousreply 293July 7, 2015 1:43 PM

I'd hardly call that a mini skirt these days. Compared to what is worn these days that's long.

by Anonymousreply 294July 7, 2015 1:58 PM

Can someone help me understand the situation?

Caitlyn hasn't had surgery, correct? So the male genitalia is still intact. But Jenner says he (she?) isn't gay, so he's still attracted to women, right? So a woman that would be interested in Caitlyn based on appearance would be a lesbian and attracted to another woman, right? So when it comes time, isn't that lesbian going to be disappointed to find a penis instead of a vagina? Or is Caitlyn trying to attract women who are attracted to other women that have penises?

I'm not being at all facetious, I truly don't understand it. Or maybe I'mm trying too hard, and Caitlyn isn't trying to attract anyone, but just feels more comfortable appearing as a woman, and foregoes a sex life?

by Anonymousreply 295July 7, 2015 4:00 PM

'Or is Caitlyn trying to attract women who are attracted to other women that have penises?'

That is the conclusion that we are left with no option, but to reach.

by Anonymousreply 296July 7, 2015 4:10 PM

"'Or is Caitlyn trying to attract women who are attracted to other women that have penises?'"

I presume he's trying to find a woman who's attracted to money, because that's his only real hope.

by Anonymousreply 297July 7, 2015 4:48 PM

She's phasing in the reality that Bruce was a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 298July 8, 2015 12:03 AM

I'm gonna have to assume that "Caitlyn" will be hooking up with a bisexual woman.

by Anonymousreply 299July 8, 2015 12:08 AM

I do not understand transgender people...I don't understand them at all.

by Anonymousreply 300July 8, 2015 12:49 AM

I don't understand a man who claims he's a woman but has a dick and balls.

Bruce Jenner is insane. There is a padded cell waiting patiently.

R292 with be joining him so they can tweeze out each other's ear hair which is growing luxuriantly as we speak. Unless of course they grow it out, lift and twist it over their balding pates so they can do away with those expensive wiggy looking wigs.

by Anonymousreply 301July 8, 2015 2:28 AM

[quote] I want to find a cabin in the woods to hide in until the tranny fad goes away

I don't understand...........reading these comments is so pathetic from all you elder bitter queens... U are just so clueless LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 8, 2015 2:36 AM

The body still looks pretty good, but the face is just busted, and y'all bitches fucking know this!

by Anonymousreply 303July 8, 2015 3:17 AM

Jenner is starting to remind me of Jane Fonda. No, they don't look alike. But both of them are older and yet seem totally focused on appearing sexy.

There are plenty of sexy, older women. Usually, they are comfortable in their own skin, have a great sense of humor. Fonda and Jenner seem to be focused totally on the surface, rather than the interior self.

Very strange.

Both of them are "off".

by Anonymousreply 304July 8, 2015 3:22 AM

So, I'm thinking it's time for Andrew Lloyd Webber to steal another storyline & make it a 'hit' musical. Perfect casting to have 'Caitlyn' Jenner * star as Dr. Elliott/ Bobbi in a musical version of DRESSED TO KILL.

*hey if quotes worked for 'Tippi' Hedren, just imagine what they can do for 'Caitlyn' ! !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305July 8, 2015 4:03 AM

Sorry to disappoint you R302, but I'm not an elder queen and I agree with everyone else here that Jenner is a freak. You are alone in your delusion.

by Anonymousreply 306July 8, 2015 8:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307July 8, 2015 9:29 AM

Caitlyn is just a normal LADY, who likes to go out and do LADY things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 8, 2015 10:18 AM

If he's not going to get his junk cut off then he's not serious about being a female, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 309July 8, 2015 7:17 PM

Eventually the media will get over his S&M act (Standing & Modeling), and will start to ignore him. What will he do to regain their attention? Go in for the big chop? Start wearing men's clothing and admit that he's a big ol' closet case?

by Anonymousreply 310July 8, 2015 11:56 PM

@r20 She looks nothing like Sarah Palin. Please. @r21, she looks better than Kris, NOW. But we can't forget, Kris used to be cute before all the surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 311July 9, 2015 12:09 AM

So true @r134 They're going REALLY hard pushing this idea that a man who dates a transgender person or a transvestite can't possibly be gay/queer, even if they look like a man, even if they still have a penis, because having a penis WITH boobs is not something found on a 'man', so they're straight. First of all, since when did men not have chests with nipples? We don't call them "boobs" but they have them. It's self-hate and homophobia in the extreme. Is not the definite of homosexual ONE sex, which both people are, regardless of either's gender. The underlying thing here is self-hate. It's not that they don't want a label, they want the WRONG label. They want to fuck men (whether crossdressers, transvestites, or pre/post op-transgender women) while holding tight to the "straight" label. They think gay/queer relationships are inferior. Instead of encouraging them to love themselves, we support their delusions.

I'm a part of a predominantly Black female sites. Contrary to what people here believe, the support for Caitlyn, or "Slaytlyn" as she's called on there has been tremendous, but there are literally TWO unhinged people taking every opportunity to alienate trans-allies. The lesbians are transphobic for not dating transmen. Straight women are transphobic for not wanting to date men who date transgender women. Actual straight men are transphobic for not wanting to date transmen. Being supportive of them and cheering them on is not enough. We must change every definition of every word to meet their approval. Unless you agree wit them on EVERY point, you are an enemy! Period. Why don't they go after people who are really transphobic ? Who really hate trans people and make their lives difficult? It seems like everyone is targeted by them. Gay men, gay women, straight men, straight women..The worst of it is that it's hardly ever real transpeople doing the alienating, it's their 'advocates'.

by Anonymousreply 312July 9, 2015 12:19 AM

I think he wants to feel pretty, sexy and glamorous as a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 313July 9, 2015 12:50 AM

How is anyone with a brain cell using the argument about procreation? As if every single straight person procreates. It's absolutely absurd.

by Anonymousreply 314July 9, 2015 1:27 AM

People who don't have children are selfish!

by Anonymousreply 315July 9, 2015 2:20 AM

An elegant up-do, y'all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316July 9, 2015 11:29 AM

The full-body shot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 9, 2015 11:31 AM

Gurls just wanna have fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 9, 2015 11:34 AM

Caitlyn Jenner and Meg Ryan = Hollywood. No wonder they've given up and just do Transformer movies now.

by Anonymousreply 319July 9, 2015 11:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 9, 2015 11:43 AM

She's crying? WTF? Elvis and Michael Jackson set the batshit bar high but I do believe this Olympian is gonna transcend.

by Anonymousreply 321July 9, 2015 11:46 AM

lol, funny comments, R320

by Anonymousreply 322July 9, 2015 11:47 AM

At last Caitlyn can be the sex object she was born to be.

by Anonymousreply 323July 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Exactly r312! The support for this beautiful woman is enormous! Especially in advance of her upcoming docu series. The nasty little faggots here are just a couple of flies at the picnic who will be swatted down soon. Bigotry never wins.

by Anonymousreply 324July 9, 2015 3:23 PM

R320 !!!!

That photo is nightmare fuel.

by Anonymousreply 325July 9, 2015 3:41 PM

Poor deluded r324, living in a fantasy world.

by Anonymousreply 326July 9, 2015 3:42 PM

At 65, maybe it's more appropriate for her to be having sagging breasts and blue hair---you know, the Babs Bush look. And the name Caitlyn sounds like an 8 yo girl. Cain't she be called Nana or Grammy Katie?

I just don't see how gay men could be aroused by her. Are straight guys going to want that? Maybe some old disgusting slob with a pimple dick that needs a sugar momma.

Really, Ms. Jenner is not about finding a new kind of sex. She's an attention ho of the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 327July 9, 2015 3:56 PM

F&F R324.

"She" is not attempting to arouse any man, R327. I don't know why so many gay guys ignore history in order to pretend that "she" will be into guys just because "she" transitioned. Maybe it's so you can fap to a fantasy of Buce having sex with other men back when he was still the handsome Olympian.

by Anonymousreply 328July 9, 2015 4:16 PM

[quote]At 65, maybe it's more appropriate for her to be having sagging breasts and blue hair---you know, the Babs Bush look. And the name Caitlyn sounds like an 8 yo girl. Cain't she be called Nana or Grammy Katie?

ageism ageism.

by Anonymousreply 329July 9, 2015 7:32 PM

R329, real women are used to it. Or have you not noticed the constant criticism of their looks?

by Anonymousreply 330July 9, 2015 7:36 PM

Dear God that pic @ R320 is scary. I really think he/she can have a great career is horror films. Like...icon status.

by Anonymousreply 331July 9, 2015 7:49 PM

Wow, r320.

Bruce is a human being who looks like his head was photoshopped onto his body.

His face looks like a kabuki mask.

by Anonymousreply 332July 9, 2015 8:22 PM

Caitlyn Jenner is dating Candis Cayne?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 9, 2015 8:43 PM

I think she looks fantastic! Not being able to smile has something to do with botox, I'm sure, which is fine. It doesn't matter.

And, yes, she finally gets to be herself everywhere and all of the time. She gets to experience much of what she could previously only imagine. Cut her a break some of you guys. The finger wagging doesn't look good on you given hets STILL think some of you Easter bunnies are tragic (no matter what they say to your face).

by Anonymousreply 334July 9, 2015 8:53 PM

Hear hear r334.

by Anonymousreply 335July 9, 2015 9:29 PM

Candis actually looks like a real woman.

She's probably pulling a Victor/Victoria and is really a woman pretending to be a transwoman.

by Anonymousreply 336July 9, 2015 9:46 PM

She's doing a great job of making us all forget that she's a vehicular murderess.

by Anonymousreply 337July 9, 2015 9:48 PM

R337, a real woman would have remorse.

by Anonymousreply 338July 9, 2015 9:51 PM

R324, get the fuck off this GAY board you wretched gay hating moron, but hey, thanks for the latest reminder than trannies are homophobes who have hijacked our advocacy groups to push their own regressive agenda, and now, like cuckoos in the nest, have taken over and are trying to push us out.

Well you aren't going to get away with it on the DL . FUCK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 339July 9, 2015 9:57 PM

R336 Cayne passes better than Jenner, but I can tell she's trans. I remember her from Dirty Sexy Money and it was obvious. It's interesting that she works with drag queens and uses a drag name. I'm guessing she was always gender non conforming, unlike Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 340July 9, 2015 9:58 PM

Note how the clown at R324 decries 'bigotry' in the same breath as slurring the gay members of DL as 'little faggots'.

Fucking freak.

by Anonymousreply 341July 9, 2015 9:59 PM

R334, 'herself' is not natural - and is not real. It is a persona, constructed from implants and epilation cream and thick makeup and a lot of expensive hair treatments and clothing.

Take that crap away and is 'she' still 'herself'?

No, she's a man with fake tits and botox.

by Anonymousreply 342July 9, 2015 10:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343July 9, 2015 10:22 PM

R338, please tell us what a 'real woman' is. I'm getting a freeper vibe from you.

by Anonymousreply 344July 10, 2015 1:22 AM

"Caitlyn" - is the "Freeper" - Caitlyn votes Republican, proudly. And this trans ideology that is pushing gay kids to go trans to wipe out the gay, or the nonconforming - that is very, very very freeper.

by Anonymousreply 345July 10, 2015 1:38 AM

Has she fucked any straight girls recently?

by Anonymousreply 346July 10, 2015 2:06 AM

Fixing a nail!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347July 10, 2015 4:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348July 12, 2015 9:19 AM

[quote] Yummy Mummy

Is this a new Ben & Jerry's flavor?

by Anonymousreply 349July 12, 2015 10:15 AM

Caitlyn looks fine. Meanwhile, look at what Madonna stepped out in this week. WTF is going on with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350July 12, 2015 3:04 PM

Depp's makin a new movie^

by Anonymousreply 351July 12, 2015 3:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 12, 2015 4:18 PM

Caitlyn Jenner Yo, Brooklyn ... I've Got Condoms For Ya 7/11/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Caitlyn Jenner went hand-to-hand in the 'hood during a Pride event -- handing out condoms to her fans.

It's pretty impressive ... in the middle of NYC's Pride weekend a couple of weeks ago -- when Caitlyn was the toast of the town -- she took a low-key trip to a shady part of Brooklyn to volunteer with the TransLatina Coalition.

As you might expect ... she was swarmed by fans wanting pics, but we're told she politely turned them down, and it was clear she wasn't there for publicity -- just to work for the community.

So, instead of selfies ... she handed out condoms and flyers for community events addressing the prevention of HIV. We're guessing you'll see some of this play out when “I Am Cait” premieres later this month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353July 12, 2015 4:22 PM

She knows how to pose her body when modeling but really needs to take lessons from Kendall on what to do with her face so she doesn't look terrified in professional photos.

by Anonymousreply 354July 12, 2015 5:25 PM

She can't do anything about that dim-bulb expression, though.

by Anonymousreply 355July 12, 2015 5:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 14, 2015 7:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357July 14, 2015 7:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358July 14, 2015 7:35 AM

Fucking bitch is getting away with that accident. I hope she gets sued into bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 359July 14, 2015 7:37 AM

Caitlyn's new website!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360July 14, 2015 7:38 AM

She's sitting like a man in R357 photo. Details, Cait! Work on 'em.

And condoms at the Pride event. Methinks Miss Cait is looking to hook up with a gay man. Any takers?

by Anonymousreply 361July 14, 2015 3:05 PM

She's going to hook up with a man, make sure they get photographed together all the time, but not comment on it until producers come up with the right way to discuss it on his show.

by Anonymousreply 362July 14, 2015 3:35 PM

At R357, she is sitting like a trucker at a dive bar waiting to be served his usual. She's man-spreading. She still has a cock.

by Anonymousreply 363July 14, 2015 3:39 PM

't was clear she wasn't there for publicity -- just to work for the community.'

Oh, my sides.

Coming soon, to a reality television show near you, the media shy Jenner, just working for the community.

by Anonymousreply 364July 14, 2015 3:41 PM

Whoa, Jenner votes Republithug? OK, THAT'S the REAL Litmus test that Caitlun's cray-cray. Never mind the trans stuff. I mean, she'd ACTUALLY vote against her own interests and those of trans. I don't think GRS is on Obamacare and no Republicunt would approve it, because God.

I have no problem with people identifying as non-binary, because so many people DO. And there is scientific evidence to indicate transgenderism is located the same place heterosexuality and homosexuality are: the brain (which also governs the hormonal system). There's even evidence of non-binary behavior in Evolution. Anyway, Jenner says she's a woman that likes women. I've met FtM's that say the same. So, their sex is what they're born with, but their gender is something else. And their sexuality is something else. It's not that difficult to understand. It's just another variable in the complex Human Equation.

With gender, people might say Man. OK. What's a REAL Man? Does he smoke, swear, and pick his nose in public? Does he hunt and refuse to wash dried blood off his hands before dinner? Does he drive the big rigs?

With sex, people/doctors use the term Male. That's a chromosomal identifier, ultimately, because some men have micro-penis', no testicles or very small ones, some men lose their penis due to wounds, some men have to have their prostates removed and are actually thrown into menopausal hot flashes because they lose test and progesterone and estrogen kicks in...these same patients may grow breasts and some steroid abusers will...so, are they still Male?

Man/Woman ARE 'social constructs' and reflect gender norms. Male/Female are physical realities.

Also, never forget your local Hemaphrodites! They're part of our Human Equation too!

by Anonymousreply 365July 14, 2015 4:21 PM

The fact that Jenner's a Republican proves she's a moron.

by Anonymousreply 366July 14, 2015 4:48 PM

She will always be a man no matter what. You can't change your chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 367July 14, 2015 4:50 PM

Male or female, she will always have that vapid, entirely unintelligent expression, too.

by Anonymousreply 368July 14, 2015 4:53 PM

I wish her well- although I don't understand her need to be a 30 year old at 65- looks like an aging crisis as much as it was a gender identity crisis. I suppose it's about compensation. On the other hand, most individuals I have known (and not that many) who make the transition, transition into very masculine men and very feminine women which kind of makes sense. Jenner is kind of funny because she still sounds like a man but dresses like Raquel Welsh as a young woman. Combined with the Republican politics, the reality TV show, and the interesting but none to bright intellect on display during interviews- it's all a bit weird for me. But live and let live- she has probably been a huge help to those who are in his then her shoes as well as those who go from woman to man.

by Anonymousreply 369July 14, 2015 5:02 PM

Goddess in White!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370July 16, 2015 7:00 AM

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371July 16, 2015 7:01 AM

Are they all trans-testicles in 357's photo?

by Anonymousreply 372July 16, 2015 7:27 AM

MPC! I thought we'd lost you in the redesign.

Jenner needs to use Porcelana Fade Cream on those hands. ("What's a woman to do?")

by Anonymousreply 373July 16, 2015 7:46 AM

Do you think she'll be on the Kartrashian Christmas card this year? Will Kanye? Will Rob?

by Anonymousreply 374July 16, 2015 9:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375July 16, 2015 10:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376July 16, 2015 10:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377July 16, 2015 10:34 AM

This thread title is wrong: "Attention Caitlyn: You are now a 65-year old lady. Dress like one!"

Correction: Bruce Jenner is a 65 year old transvestite.

As far as trannies go, I think he's dressing pretty tastefully.

by Anonymousreply 378July 16, 2015 10:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379July 16, 2015 10:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380July 18, 2015 3:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381July 18, 2015 3:42 PM

Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode -- "MAN HANDS." She can't do anything about that.

by Anonymousreply 382July 18, 2015 3:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383July 20, 2015 12:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384July 20, 2015 12:08 PM

Where are the ladies, r384? I see men playing dress up.

by Anonymousreply 385July 21, 2015 4:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386July 21, 2015 4:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387July 21, 2015 9:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388July 21, 2015 9:47 AM

Trannylicious, R388.

by Anonymousreply 389July 21, 2015 9:56 AM

Go Girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 23, 2015 10:41 PM

Man feet. If he admits to a size 13 then at least a 14.

by Anonymousreply 391July 23, 2015 10:52 PM

She looks WAY better than Madonna. I think the miniskirts are fine so long as she's got panties on. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY SNATCH SHOTS OF YOU GETTING OUT OF LIMOS MISSY.

by Anonymousreply 392July 23, 2015 11:06 PM

If still packing meat, it's a "he".

by Anonymousreply 393July 24, 2015 1:47 AM

Did they "Snip" it yet?

by Anonymousreply 394July 24, 2015 2:07 AM

The person "getting away" with the car accident is the person in the first car who caused it in the first place. Remember her? The one driving on a suspended license? Why is no one pissed about that?

by Anonymousreply 395July 24, 2015 2:17 AM

Caitlyn can make her choices and I am fine with that. I agree with the tread heading; trying to appear as age 19 when one is 65 and climbing makes one look more silly than fashionable. But if she wants to have that moment, and feels good about it, then OK. Many of those gawking at her, are seeking the shock effect, verification for their disapproval, or simply entertainment. To others, she's an icon. Her quest for more drama and attention has reached well beyond my curiosity level. I would prefer to remember Bruce as the great athlete and Olympian; without that, none of this other stuff, Kardasians included, would have media and entertainment industry notice.

by Anonymousreply 396July 25, 2015 5:11 PM

Has anyone got a look at her vagina yet?

What?

Oh. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 397July 25, 2015 6:44 PM

He, r396. Bruce was born a man and will die a mutilated, fucked up man

by Anonymousreply 398July 25, 2015 6:48 PM

The issue I have with the trans community is that they're not comfortable with being genderfluid. Seems like a totalitarian mindset. On my twitter feed I am seeing a lot of vituperous comments from trans directed at "cis gender" gay men. I was a super masculine little girl growing up and although I'm all woman with natural D cups, I am happy having pronounced male and female sides. The thought of cutting off the bewbs (thought they give me a backache) or oblierating my genitals makes me cringe. It's utterly horrifying to imagine that my love of playing with trucks, swords and boy stuff as a kid would trigger gender reassignment nowadays. I hiss when the commercials for "I Am Jazz" air ad nauseam. Totally homophobic parents would rather encourage their fun little boy to mutilate himself, rather than let him be proud of his uniqueness. Brainwashing child abusers imho. And Heshe Jenner ? Why am I not shocked that heshe is an uber big time GOP lover ?

by Anonymousreply 399July 25, 2015 8:37 PM

R399, I agree with you. Straight white men now believe they are being oppressed by gays and women. It's psycho...but so is hating your own genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 400July 25, 2015 9:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401July 26, 2015 1:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402July 26, 2015 1:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 26, 2015 1:19 PM

What a great story!

[html removed][html removed]

by Anonymousreply 404July 27, 2015 12:34 PM

Oops sorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405July 27, 2015 12:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406July 27, 2015 12:38 PM

R110 has the maturity of a 13 year old

by Anonymousreply 407July 27, 2015 3:37 PM

Wendie Malick, Cyril Shepherd, Amy Madigan, Christine Lahti, Kathy Baker, and Julie Walters are all 65-years-old. Could you imagine the response if they were posing for pictures in lingerie?

That'll do, Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 408July 28, 2015 1:27 AM

That should be "Cybill" Shepherd. Damn auto-correct.

by Anonymousreply 409July 28, 2015 1:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410July 30, 2015 11:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411July 30, 2015 11:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412July 30, 2015 7:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 30, 2015 7:27 PM

Anyone see show? Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 414July 31, 2015 1:45 AM

Ego crapfest

by Anonymousreply 415July 31, 2015 10:40 AM

It's a Kardashian show. No way am I watching.

by Anonymousreply 416July 31, 2015 10:44 AM

She's sure working that, 'I am FIERCE!' bitch-face thing! So tired of this shtick. Happy for her to be comfortable in her own skin, but ... that SKIN! Cover it up and start dressing with more class, Cait.

by Anonymousreply 417July 31, 2015 10:54 AM

What about that old fish that she killed on the PCH?

by Anonymousreply 418July 31, 2015 4:40 PM

Unfortunately Bruce Jenner fully justifies bullying.

by Anonymousreply 419July 31, 2015 5:04 PM

Why do I follow this thread?

by Anonymousreply 420July 31, 2015 5:18 PM

Reminds me of when Karen tried to wear a mini-skirt on Knots Landing and Abby told her not to be a slave to fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 2, 2020 4:09 AM

STOP BUMPING 5 YEAR OLD THREADS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 422May 2, 2020 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!