Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BITTER BARBRA STREISAND OUT TO DESTROY HILLARY CLINTON!

The National Enquirer is peddling this "story":

BARBRA STREISAND will use her upcoming autobiography to blow up archenemy Hillary Clinton’s White House campaign, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned.

The $25 million tell-all is due to be published in 2017, but sources said the devious diva will leak a sensational account about her long-rumored affair with former President Bill Clinton just ahead of the 2016 election!

“Barbra is out to torpedo Hillary’s campaign!” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“She doesn’t get angry, she gets even. Babs never forgot, nor did she forgive Hillary for banning her from the Clinton White House.

“She believes that once she reveals the details of her relationship with Bill, Hillary will be devastated – and by making it an ‘October surprise,’ Barbra will ensure maximum attention.”

As The ENQUIRER has reported, Hillary was furious when she learned Barbra had spent the night at the White House with Bill while she was out of town!

Hillary reportedly viciously clawed Bill, leaving his face bloody, and then banned Barbra from ever visiting again!

“Barbra will discuss reports of the alleged sex romp in her book and whatever she says is sure to make headlines!” dished the source.

In addition to hurting Hillary, sources said the book would also blow up 73-year-old Barbra’s marriage to James Brolin – which would mean a $400 million divorce!

Said an insider: “The marriage is hanging by a thread as it is. James has begged her not to go into embarrassing detail about her Hollywood lovers, but that’s exactly what Barbra plans to do!”

The ENQUIRER has learned the “Funny Girl” star will admit to romances with a Who’s Who of Hollywood, including Elvis Presley, Ryan O’Neal, Kris Kristofferson, Jon Voight, Richard Gere and Warren Beatty – as well as tennis ace Andre Agassi and TV newsman Peter Jennings!

Barbra will also get back at “Miami Vice” star Don Johnson, who pursued her in 1988 despite being seven years her junior.

Added the source: “It’s been rumored Barbra was more emotionally invested in the relationship, and she was stunned when Don proposed to his ex-wife, Melanie Griffith.

“She’ll also whitewash the truth about her secret plastic surgeries, plus her feud with stepson Josh Brolin. Count on Barbra to rewrite history!”

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2020 5:12 AM

Bernie Sanders fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2015 3:59 PM

Oh, I hope Barbra bitch slaps The Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2015 4:01 PM

Viciously slaps!

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2015 4:04 PM

I don't give a flying fuck what that fat has-been has to say.

Mrs. Brolin has entered her "Frank-Sinatra-at-the-end" years, i.e., a fame running on fumes.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2015 4:06 PM

Pulling up a chair and waiting to hear from All Things Babs expert "charlie" about these allegations.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2015 4:08 PM

Fuck her! Babs is a CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2015 4:12 PM

Of course, none of this is true. Barbra is a big supporter of Hillary's campaign and has given million to the Clinton Global Initiative. Just look at her Twitter account.

No way would Barbra let James Brolin walk away with $400 million of her fortune in a divorce. She has an iron-clad prenup.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2015 4:12 PM

Barb isn't that good looking. Do we really believe she slept with all those men?

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2015 4:17 PM

[quote]“She doesn’t get angry, she gets even. Babs never forgot, nor did she forgive Hillary for banning her from the Clinton White House.

That doesn't make sense, because Streisand was a big Hillary supporter in 2008, seven years after the Clintons left the White House.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2015 4:17 PM

Now what to do about Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2015 4:18 PM

She's hopelessly out of touch. Not one would would give a fuck if she posted PHOTOS of WC and herself in the midst of coitus.

It would have ZERO effect on Hillary's run for the WH. Older people don't get that it's not 1995. I watched a show where Repug pollster Frank Luntz was bemoaning the fact that his own party is hopelessly stuck in the 1996 mentality. He knows that no one gives a shit about Benghazi, Hillary's emails or whether Huma is Hill's gf. I hope to god that he fails to get through to them and they continue to rag on those same issues which are of no interest to 90% of the voters.

He actually said that she has mastered the art of showing "genuine" concern for the plight of the downtrodden middle/lower middle, and THAT is what matters today and in the coming year and a half.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2015 4:23 PM

r11 you are correct. Extramarital affairs by politicians really don't have the shock value they used to. The American public is pretty much "whatever" at this point. It isn't the same world that it was back in the 90s, a lot of the people who really were outraged by Clinton's affairs have died off or are shitting their diapers now.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2015 4:30 PM

R12 why would they be shitting in their diapers? Because they're scared of Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2015 4:32 PM

From Barbra's Twitter account:

Barbra Streisand ‏@BarbraStreisand Jun 13 I'm a proud member of Team #Hillary2016 - And you should be, too. Seriously ... what are you waiting for? http://hrc.io/hrcBS

Barbra Streisand ‏@BarbraStreisand Jun 13 Hey! Your front-row seat to @HillaryClinton 's official campaign launch is just a click away ➡️ http://hrc.io/hrcBS

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2015 4:35 PM

They're shitting their diapers because they're fucking ancient and senile now. The whole point is that a lot of shit that conservatives used to rail about in the 90s is no longer that big of a deal because a lot of them have died off or are absolutely ancient, and the younger generations don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2015 4:40 PM

Hillary and Bill were both at Barbra's NYC concert two years ago. Barbra is also a regular fixture at the Clinton Global Initiative and one of their biggest individual financial supporters. This story is utter hogwash!

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2015 4:40 PM

Yup- it's bullshit. She's good friends with Hillary, has been for years and nothing is wrong with her marriage. This is part of an extreme "thread" the I has been running on Streisand for the pasts couple of years. She's been focused on women's heart disease recently- which is a very big deal in cardiology circles- both promoting awareness and raising money for her center at at Cedar Sinai in LA. Some on this thread directing scorn at her- you have to wonder what that's all about. She puts her money where her mouth is, and with intelligence and accuracy. Would that other wealthy and famous people used their wealth and fame as well.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2015 5:03 PM

St. Charlie/R17 has spoken! Thread closed!

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2015 5:09 PM

Papa, can you hear me?

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2015 5:17 PM

Babs supported Hillary against Obama in 2098. This is complete bullshit,

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2015 5:25 PM

Yes because this is so reflective of how Barbra has been her entire career---spilling the beans, gabbing about her affairs, getting even. Such utter bullshit. There isn't a more discreet member of Hollywood acting elite than Streisand. She doesn't talk, at all, about her private life. And there's no way she is going to destroy the chance of a Democrat getting into the White House.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2015 5:35 PM

If this is true, I will finally have found a purpose for Streisand. I might actually listen to an album of her's now.

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2015 6:09 PM

R20 = Lazarus Long, time traveler

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2015 6:27 PM

Honestly, I think Barbra's biography will be quite boring. I don't picture her talking about anything that she hasn't already discussed ten million times before. I don't even care about her private life. I would love it if she went into the making of her albums, as well as movies like For Pete's Sake, Up All Night and the Main Event.

Instead, you'll get to read every minute piece of information about the making of Yentl, the Prince of Tides, and the Mirror has two faces. And of course at least one chapter devoted to her house.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2015 6:42 PM

R24 why her house?

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2015 6:43 PM

R25 She's an interior designer! Did you not read My Passion for Design?

It used to be a running joke on one of the Streisand message boards about the barn that she was redecorating. For years she would find a way to talk about how was restoring this barn she had in every interview, even if it had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

It's like when Liza appeared on HSN where she must have told the same "I started working with clay!" story fifty different times during the evening.

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2015 6:53 PM

Remember all her misspelled political ramblings posted on her web site? lol

by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2015 6:55 PM

The E brings up these idiotic Babs stories, so her pic in the cover must sell.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2015 6:55 PM

Didn't she support Hilary over Obama? Isn't O NOT a fan? I remember Bill and his brother singing along to Evergreen at one of her concerts. Mama Clinton was a BIG fan...

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2015 6:58 PM

no one would care about a Bill Clinton affair story - people didn't even care when he was president, despite the Republicans and the media spending so much time and money on it

by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2015 6:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2015 7:34 PM

R30 An affair was morally wrong, but not illegal. It was the lying under oath and suborning of perjury *on tape* that was impeachable, and the seduction of a much younger intern in the White House whose name he didn’t even bother to learn that really disgusted people.

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2020 4:26 AM

Why do you bump these old threads?

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2020 4:28 AM

Who is Bar's stepson? Is his father Elliott Gould or James Brolin?

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2020 4:32 AM

She has a son with Gould and Josh Brolin is her stepson plus Brolin has two other kids.)

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 4:35 AM

Right, R35, so who the F is the stepson at R31?

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2020 4:42 AM

Why is an anti-hillary thread from 2015 being commented on 5 years later? Which gay republicunt did this?

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2020 4:47 AM

Can I play Barbra in the straight-to-video movie?

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2020 5:00 AM

She didn't mention how she and Steven Spielberg set out to destroy and undermine my promising career.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2020 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!