Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do gays like Chelsea Handler?

I recently watched Uganda be Kidding Me standup special on Youtube. I didnt laugh. Not one bit. Like i seriously got to thinking really? Gays think shes funny? I saw a few of the epusodes of Chelsea Lately and loved the skits but lets be honest. Chelsea Lately had writers and so technically that was some one elses comedy. Like i know Chelsea and her nugget Chuy were at the Gay Pride parade in 2007. I didnt get too met them tho. Seeiously after watching Uganda be kidding me, im like whats the appeeal to the glbt audience?

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2021 6:08 AM

She is the cat's meow!

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2015 4:17 AM

I like Chelsea Handler because SHE likes COLTON HAYNES!

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2015 4:18 AM

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2015 4:18 AM

I'm gay and I hate the talentless cunt

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2015 4:19 AM

I'm not aware the gays like her. Former threads on her didn't seem to indicate so.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2015 4:19 AM

To each their own. She makes me laugh. Didn't read that Uganda book, but her earlier ones were pretty damn funny.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2015 4:32 AM

I like her. She's pretty fearless.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2015 4:34 AM

I tried watching that special on Netflix but couldn't get through it as it sucks badly. She has built a career based on getting naked and there's a lifespan to that.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2015 4:38 AM

I've yet to see proof that anybody likes her or thinks she's funny except maybe frauen.

by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2021 5:55 PM

She’s got nice tits, and she’s fun at parties.

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2021 6:47 PM

Defacto/2015 thread bumper @ R9 loves to rim the asses of homeless men.

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2021 6:51 PM

She's hilarious and she likes to sock it to Republican cunts.

That's the real reason the OP objects to her. She calls out criminal frauds and con men like Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2021 7:14 PM

Like Amy Schumer, her whole act revolved around being a drunk slut but now she's too old for it.

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2021 8:04 PM

I'd fuck CH but I think she's onlyl into black guys.

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2021 11:19 PM

R10/r14 explaining to CH all the dirty things they'd do to her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2021 5:15 AM

Chelsea wishes she had a gay fallowing. All of her fans are rose gulping white women who think talking about their vaginas is a personality.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2021 5:19 AM

[quote] Uganda be Kidding Me

Uganda is no laughing matter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2021 5:28 AM

Who says we all like her?

She's somewhere on my Hate List near Andy Cohen and the Kardashians and the Queer Eye fuckers, other alleged gay icons.

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2021 6:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!