Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adult Underoos

I would so do a hot guy wearing tight Superman underoos - especially if he's filling out the pouch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 4:21 AM

Not at all creepy.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2015 10:35 PM

Yuck.

When Ginch-Gonch briefs began to be popular ten years ago, they always reminded me of Underoos and creeped me out.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2015 10:37 PM

No. Just.......................NO!

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2015 2:49 AM

I'd wonder if I were taking advantage of a slow guy if one of those outfits was beneath his clothes.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2015 5:21 AM

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2015 1:01 PM

if he was totally hot in every way, sure, if not, creepy

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2015 1:04 PM

WTF? Who would be into this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2020 4:11 AM

I don’t get the Chewbacca one or the cabbage from Guardians, I don’t mind the ones that look like superhero costumes. I just assume this the stuff cosplayers sleep in.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 4:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!