Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner at NYC Pride today

She was the surprise guest at the party at the Dream Hotel in Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2020 4:41 PM

Photo please.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2015 11:36 PM

What was she doing there? She's never been a supporter of gays.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2015 11:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2015 11:40 PM

Here's your photo, your lazy twat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2015 11:41 PM

Of course, Jenner arrived with an E! camera crew.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2015 11:42 PM

Jenner looks good.

But let's not post links to Ramin Setoodeh's Instagram. He's the idiot who wrote the article a few years back about how gay actors cannot convincingly play straight.

by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2015 11:49 PM

Drop the T!

by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2015 11:53 PM

[quote]What was she doing there? She's never been a supporter of gays.

Getting paid.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2015 12:06 AM

Now she needs our support. She's now part of the LGBT. And I'm sure that when the video of Caitlyn arriving in NYC is edited, it will be one of gays embracing and cheering for her. And before this, we never even knew her--and she never took the time to know or support us. If she were feeling all these feelings inside her for all these years, she could have lent his support as Bruce. And he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2015 1:42 AM

Exactly, R8. It never went to Pride before.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2015 1:44 AM

Her face is going to be plastered everywhere.

From Page Six:

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner is being courted by beauty brands to become a spokeswoman. MAC Cosmetics, which is owned by Estée Lauder, has already had “several high-level meetings over the past few months” with Jenner to discuss becoming a face of the colorful cosmetics line.

And from NY Daily News:

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner 'could be worth over $500M' in coming years

[quote]Jenner doesn’t need the dough. Her estimated net worth is $100 million, according to reports on Celebrity Net Worth and The Richest, and she was already pulling in $40,000 for motivational speaking tours when she was known as Bruce.

[quote]“A book deal could hit seven figures. Speeches could garner six figures each,” said Brian Balthazar, editor of Pop Goes the Week, a culture website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2015 1:56 AM

Was this a paid appearance?

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2015 1:58 AM

Yes R12. It was filmed for her new reality show.

This is turning a lot people off and with good reason. I'm a huge supporter of the transgender community, but I really question her sincerity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2015 2:02 AM

Sorry, I know I should be supportive but there seems to be something off about her and it seems like she is a fraud. If she knew for years, why was she never at any event supporting the LGBT community before? I know she hasn't completely transitioned yet and now I am wondering if she will. I am wondering about the manslaughter charges too. No one seems to mention anything but I am sure I read that she is responsible for the driver's death.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2015 2:04 AM

Well - I'm going to try and not be cynical - it's not like she's forcing anyone to give her cosmetic contracts / other.

If she makes a lot of money, hopefully she'll use some of it to do some good.

I think she looks happier than ever - so that's good.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2015 2:10 AM

You're right, a second law suit was filed a week or two ago, R14.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2015 2:12 AM

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that she killed someone two months ago?

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2015 2:46 AM

I'll give you one guess, Brandy.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2015 2:47 AM

[quote]enner doesn’t need the dough. Her estimated net worth is $100 million

You don't actually believe those celebrity worth quotes do you? Where in the world would Bruce Jenner get $100 million dollars. You think E! pays that much for a reality show? Hardly. And he didn't spend every waking minute make $500,000 speeches either.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2015 3:12 AM

Now that she's a dyke, shouldn't she be on a bike?

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2015 4:13 AM

"Caitlyn" looks exactly like every regressive, stereotypical male idea/ideal of "female"; long hair, dress, make-up, big tits. And those hands!

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2015 4:49 AM

Bruce was never a GLBT ally or supporter but Caitlyn is kind of embracing this she is both the L and the T in GLBTQIA2?. Yes there are haters within the Trans* who fancy themselves as leaders or spokespeople thar feel that Caitlyn is no hero and they are jealous that they will never reach the level of recognition that Caitlyn has. I have spoken anonymous reply 22 aka la corchis

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2015 4:57 AM

[R17] The answer is simple. We just don't care (or if you are a gay man or a person of color) No 1 curr. Okkkkkurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2015 4:59 AM

She never showed up before, now she does with cameras. Not good for the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2015 5:38 AM

SHE'S NOT GAY!

Drop the T!

Gays think everything's a drag show, and most Ts are eager to act like drag queens anyway.

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2015 6:09 AM

Hate to be that guy but, I know i shouldnt do this. But i cant live with the secret anymore. But knowing that this is a chat site in the internet and no one will believe it "without" proof it kind of helps me reveal the secret and not worry about it coming back to me. But it really happened. Long story short. I was chilling with Rob and his crew of I dont know who the fuck they were. We were drinking beers and smoking weed at his place. Etc. Etc. Over the course of the night someone brings up blow jobs and later in the night Me and rob are still up and he looked over at me and says. You got a pretty mouth. And then he asked me if I was gay and it caught me off guard and i just nodded. I thought he was gonna freak on me and stuff but he was like you wanna give me a blow job? I nodded. We went into his bed room and he lay on his bed and i put my L.A. snapback backwards and slipped off his bball shorts and boxers off and started working that c*ck. He was moaning and breathing. I sucked him for what seemed an hour. Then i told him i wanted to eat his ass out and he was like all right and he rolled over on the bed and i dove right in! He was making these moaning sounds. Yes he was in his heavy stages but not like the recent pic tho. Anyways, then i finished him off and as he ejaculated, as i was j*rking him, the c*m got on my fingers and i smeared some of it on my shirt for later. And what was left i swallowed it. After it was over, i left. I havent seen or spoken to rob since that day.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2015 6:37 AM

Regarding R26 Yes, it is about Rob Kardashian. Caitlyns stepson.

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2015 6:43 AM

Why are there guys dressed in drag at gay pride parades, events, etc. when gays are suppose to be sexuality attracted to the same sex? If you're having sex with a guy dressed like a woman, why not date a woman? Also, what dose transsexuals have anything do to with homosexuals?

BTW, Caitlyn doesn't look like a woman at all! he looks like an alien. Also, his shoe size is 13! You can call him Caitlyn all you want to honey , and you can tuck his ding dong in but he is still a male. His DNA says so and its not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2015 7:28 AM

We brought this on ourselves by accepting 'LGBT'. We're ruled by straight men pretending to be women. Why didn't the gays stop this happening?

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2015 7:28 AM

I read in one of the gossip magazines a couple of months ago that Bruce Jenner has had a boyfriend for a long time. However. I would like to know what gay male is attracted to a guy who wants to be a female?

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2015 7:36 AM

So NYC Pride goes out of their way to confirm the old lame bias that your typical gay guy mainly wants to run around in women's frilly underwear and such. I wonder if they were paid by E to allow this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2015 8:00 AM

R13 I'm the opposite. I'm not a huge supporter of the trans community because much of their politics is horrendous, but individually they can be and are great people. She is filming a show about transitioning, so of course the tv crew will show up to something like that. It brings the issue to more people and to people and families who it might help. I think of course there is an element of it that is about the money, but I do get the impression that there is an incredible amount of sincerity coming from her and the whole Kardashian clan surrounding this issue. Not going as far as to say it's noble or anything, but I do think the intentions are good.

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2015 8:14 AM

Transitioning is a contagious mental illness R32. Would you encourage anorexia?

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2015 8:18 AM

You guys are fucking pricks. Just leave Caitlyn alone. and that was a pretty good story about sucking Rob K

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2015 8:30 AM

I don't think you understand mental illness if you think it's 'contagious' R33, and I also don't think transitioning is as physically disastrous (and life threatening) as anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2015 8:38 AM

I don't think anyone understands mental illness very well R35, but obviously there are some forms that can spread from person to person. Anorexia and suicide are both well accepted to be contagious, and transgenderism is obviously a third. As for life threatening, have you seen the tranny attempted suicide rates?

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2015 8:42 AM

"Anorexia and suicide are both well accepted to be contagious, and transgenderism is obviously a third." Jesus christ. Would love your 'sources.'

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2015 8:51 AM

Google for 'suicide cluster' R37.

by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2015 8:53 AM

Kk thanks for your 'sources' R38.

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2015 9:07 AM

I wonder what Khloe Kardashian Odom, Scotty Cunha, Rob Scheppy, and Joyce Bonnelli would think about that story?

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2015 9:10 AM

R40 Khloe would like what? Scotty and Rob S would be giggling like the queens they are. Joyce would be like I dont wanna hear it.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2015 9:12 AM

R34 it happened. Dont you forget it

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2015 9:13 AM

The "Drop the T" troll is becoming tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2015 11:49 AM

[quote]SHE'S NOT GAY!

Yes she is. She clearly said during the Diane Sawyer interview that she is attracted to women. The heterosexual man in him won't say the word.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2015 12:01 PM

Let's drop an anvil on your head, r7

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2015 12:05 PM

Caitlyn Jenner IS Hazel!

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2015 12:33 PM

R7 + 1 Drop that damn "T" The T never did anything for us except blame us for the hetero lack of interest in sleeping with them and the gay lack of interest of seeping with them. Not to mention their cute little name they came up with for us "cisgender" (everyone who is not transgender).

by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2015 12:37 PM

Nope, not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2015 12:40 PM

So here are my thoughts coz like it or not, we all get to share here: I have no problem with any disenfranchised group jumping on our wagon. This is not a solitary fight. This is about human rights, or rather HUMAN RIGHTS. At what points are the constitutional rights of homosexual should be different than the constitutional rights of women? Or people of all colors? Or transgender? Or Jews? Or…. what? Who the hell cares what title people bestow on themselves or what titles others throw on them? This is about the big picture of HUMAN RIGHTS. You start narrowing down as to whom exactly you are fighting for, and it will bite you in the ass. So Caitlin realized she is now one of the people in need of protected rights, why not? Better later than never. She is fighting for the same right that Kim Kardasian's biracial baby will need. She is fighting for the same rights that gay people have been fighting for. The right to marry a same gender person is huge, but really just another step in a long path ahead. Just like freeing the slaves, or getting rid of segregations has not ended the battle for applying human rights to all people of color (and I say people of color because this applies to more than just African Americans). So get off your damn high horses and realize that the larger, more diversified representation would ease the way to winning equal human rights to all humans. Stop with this preschool kicking sand at each other.

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2015 12:43 PM

Gay marriage - check, Drop the T next!

by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2015 12:47 PM

R49, what rights exactly is 'she' fighting for? I have yet to hear any explanation of what additional rights T's want other than creepy stuff involving women's toilets, locker rooms and panties. In a society where men and women have equal rights, whether we actually believe you're a woman or not should not make the least difference to your rights.

by Anonymousreply 51June 29, 2015 12:50 PM

I'm tired of all this hatred against paragraphs!

by Anonymousreply 52June 29, 2015 12:57 PM

R51 - exactly my point.

by Anonymousreply 53June 29, 2015 12:59 PM

R49 has yet to realize that "SHE" has a Y choromosome, a complete absence of female lifestyle experience, and that the sole interest for HIM is not human rights but ATTENTION AND PUBLICITY.

by Anonymousreply 54June 29, 2015 1:09 PM

[quote]I have no problem with any disenfranchised group jumping on our wagon. This is not a solitary fight. This is about human rights, or rather HUMAN RIGHTS.

I absolutely respect that opinion, and I don't think the transgendered have a mental illness. (I do think there are a few people with emotional issues hijacking their movement because it's the fad of the day, and in a few years the real trans will wonder where all those trans allies on Tumblr have gone, however.)

I support trans persons to have every right that any human being does. Full stop.

But I don't really think they're inherently part of the gay movement. If someone is trans AND gay, sure, they share the same issues. But if they're trans and hetero then their issues aren't ours. LGB is about sexuality while trans is about gender. There's overlap but it's not the same thing.

Jenner might be working herself up to admitting she's lesbian but the only thing she ever did that could be considered pro-gay is appear in "Can't Stop the Music;" that is, she hasn't ever done anything for the community. Also, she has specifically said that she is NOT gay. She's also a known fame whore in the midst of a reality show. I don't think anyone in the LGB community who is wary of her intentions should be scolded. We've seen it all before and there are a lot of red flags here.

by Anonymousreply 55June 29, 2015 1:12 PM

The other problem, R55, is the gay rights is vulnerable to being co-opted by what I'd call fetishists. This sort of happened with pedophiles in the 1970's, much to a lot of people's embarassment. When you're committed to defending rights, it's easy to use appeals to universal rights to defocus you from fighting gay oppression.

Transgenderists are just another fetish group that co-opted gay rights, and are even converting some gays to their cause (the self-hating gay MtF's).

by Anonymousreply 56June 29, 2015 1:15 PM

I wonder how many guys will dress up like Caitlyn for Halloween this year...you have to be fucked up in the head to decide to dress up like a girl everyday seriously.

by Anonymousreply 57June 29, 2015 1:25 PM

He doesn't look comfortable in his own skin, or maybe he just doesn't really want to be there. I'd go with the latter. But I guess a dolla makes ya holla.

by Anonymousreply 58June 29, 2015 1:30 PM

The Werther Effect is a term coined by American sociologist Dave Phillips in 1974 to describe the phenomenon that behaviors, whether self-preservative or destructive, are copied between humans by ideas manifested in language (ex: literature, music), in addition to genetics. Named after the protagonist in The Sorrows of Young Werther, this observation is closely associated with “contagious human behaviors”, including multiple personality disorder, pathological homesickness and suicide.

by Anonymousreply 59June 29, 2015 8:46 PM

Yet she's still a Republican. This is all just an act for the cameras. She doesn't give a damn about us, she never has.

by Anonymousreply 60June 29, 2015 9:09 PM

[quote]The other problem, [R55], is the gay rights is vulnerable to being co-opted by what I'd call fetishists.

It has already happened. The t's are taking over all the major gay organizations, and they've already started playing the victim complaining about lack of visibility. Truth is visibility for trans people is great these days. They're actually more accepted these days than gay men. More shows on tv have transgender characters than gay (male) characters. And the gay male characters still don't get to have a sex life (with a few exceptions), so the transgender people should really stop complaining.

by Anonymousreply 61June 29, 2015 9:13 PM

It's a Republican. It is no friend of gay men and women. It has never said a word about gay men and women before.

by Anonymousreply 62June 29, 2015 9:14 PM

[quote] She clearly said during the Diane Sawyer interview that she is attracted to women

It has a dick. A dick that is attracted to pussy is heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 63June 29, 2015 9:15 PM

She's a Republican. Thus, she's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 64June 29, 2015 9:47 PM

C[K]aitlin wants to be a Kardashian. Fame whore seeking publicity. This is doing damage to the TG community. If she wanted to represent the pain that they go through, a simple interview with a reputable publication would have been the way to go. Jenner is making the TG community look like circus freaks.

by Anonymousreply 65June 29, 2015 10:33 PM

Why wasn't I invited?

by Anonymousreply 66June 29, 2015 11:16 PM

I thought its dick was lopped off, R63?

by Anonymousreply 67June 29, 2015 11:21 PM

I would rather hear about Caitlyn Jenner than hear about Africans getting free solar power

by Anonymousreply 68June 29, 2015 11:28 PM

Has she gained weight? And those batwings!

She really is a woman now.

by Anonymousreply 69June 29, 2015 11:41 PM

I am so fucking sick of having to hear about Jenner and that trashbag family of whores constantly. I wish they would all go away, but unfortunately they're going to be around for a a while.

by Anonymousreply 70June 29, 2015 11:44 PM

No, she does not look good. She looks like a big, tall, haggard drag queen from Topeka.

by Anonymousreply 71June 30, 2015 12:00 AM

Who care what s/he looks like. There's more to being a woman than appearance.

by Anonymousreply 72June 30, 2015 12:04 AM

Caitlyn Jenner and Diane Sawyer are now BFF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 30, 2015 6:21 PM

I'm sorry, but I think she looks hideous. Scary actually.

by Anonymousreply 74June 30, 2015 6:27 PM

She looks like the guy who was driving the car that killed me!

by Anonymousreply 75June 30, 2015 8:12 PM

R75 = W&W!

by Anonymousreply 76June 30, 2015 8:32 PM

She still walks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 77July 2, 2015 5:20 PM

Gosh, you guys...

by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2015 5:24 PM

She looka like... Ho don I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 79July 2, 2015 5:59 PM

So, hot men, srtaight-acting gays, and bitches: question: why do you care so much to ostracize and delliliate a group of people who have been marginalized?

I'm hearing a lot of this "women's restroom" rhetoric. Are you all mean?

by Anonymousreply 80July 2, 2015 6:59 PM

Have fun, guys.

I'm not particularly fond of Caitlyn; I'm profoundly disappointed in YOU.

by Anonymousreply 81July 2, 2015 7:03 PM

No, r80, we are not mean. You are just stupid.

You act like the women's restroom is no big deal.

Well, if it's not, then why don't transwomen just stay the fuck out of them?

Because personal space is a big deal to women. And only women get to decide who uses the women's room. And women don't want bio makes with them when they're peeing, menstruating, breast feeding, or potty training a child.

Nobody wants to see a dick swinging in the ladies room.

Nobody wants to hear a dick fapping in a ladies stall.

Men secretly record and peep on women all the time. And transwomen are men because it's impossible for a man to transitions into a woman.

Get it? It's impossible.

No transwoman was raped, assaulted or molested as a little girl. But plenty have raped, assaulted or molested little girls. They are still men and don't have a nurturing bone in their bodies. And boners don't count.

by Anonymousreply 82July 2, 2015 7:12 PM

[quote]You act like the women's restroom is no big deal

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 83July 2, 2015 7:18 PM

R83, all you have to do is look at r80:

[quote]I'm hearing a lot of this "women's restroom" rhetoric. Are you all mean?

by Anonymousreply 84July 2, 2015 7:45 PM

R82 you sound like you really hate transwomen.

by Anonymousreply 85July 22, 2020 3:10 PM

R85 you sound like an idiot for bumping a 2015 thread just for that comment. Trying to distract from the anti-Trump posts?

by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2020 3:13 PM

I thought I had the 2015 Bumptroll Blocked. Successfully for several weeks. And yet, now I see him again.

HEY 2015 BUMPTROLL. I'M SHOVING CAITLYN JENNER'S DRIED HARD AMPUTATED COCK INTO YOUR EYE SOCKETS YOUR FUCKING FREAK!! DIE IN ELEVENTY ZILLION GREASE FIRES!

HEY 2015 BUMPTROLL. I'M SHOVING CAITLYN JENNER'S DRIED HARD AMPUTATED COCK INTO YOUR EYE SOCKETS YOUR FUCKING FREAK!! DIE IN ELEVENTY ZILLION GREASE FIRES!

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2020 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!