Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Darren Criss - When will he come out?

According to that Blind Item he's edging closer to the closet door, but when will he and Mia Swier split?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 7, 2019 6:47 PM

At NYC Pride parade yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2015 12:04 PM

Darren is SO out with friends and the Broadway community. I've no idea if he will ever go public.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2015 12:07 PM

Father Time is beating him with a fugly stick.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2015 1:19 PM

Regardless of sexuality, he's at least into flirting with boys.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2015 1:24 PM

I guess all the hinting...flirting etc. while in NYC makes us all wonder when?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2015 3:50 AM

When I met him a few years ago- shortly after his debut on "Glee"- I was shocked to learn that he was "straight".

I was less shocked to find out he was TINY!

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2015 4:05 AM

R1, those legs are undistinguished.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2015 4:19 AM

Has he ever been linked with a girlfriend? I've never heard anything of the sort.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2015 5:04 AM

Well....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2015 5:44 AM

Not straight... not bi ...but GAY ...it's ok now Darren to come out and play ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2015 5:47 AM

He'll be like Ricky and Wentworth. He won't come out until his 40s, if he comes out at all.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2015 5:50 AM

HIs career is pretty much over, coming out would keep him semi relevant....for a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2015 6:19 AM

I've known some of his inner circle for years. He seriously used to identify as straight when he was on Glee, then he was 'pansexual' and dating trans girls, now I've heard he is fucking men pretty exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2015 6:28 AM

aha ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2015 6:33 AM

Oh honey, the only reaason to not come out is in the hopes that his bland looks which are unlikely to get better with age won't hold him back as much because there is some scandal about him making him worthy of (anyone's) attention. He's really small time. Good for him if this is his strategy, because he is in one of the lower strata of celebs, and this might keep his career choking on a bit longer.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2015 6:47 AM

Wasn't there a bi he was hooking up with Kristin Wig? She got pretty serious and to him she was just a hook up.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2015 7:16 AM

I can't imagine Criss as anything other than a pig bottom.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2015 2:40 PM

Straight as a plumb line.

I can't wait to see him in he-man action roles.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2015 2:44 PM

Darren, it's time to open the closet door. You're making Aslan nervous.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2015 2:52 PM

Op's gif is mesmerizing to me for some reason. I think Blake Jenner says " c'mere" right before he lowers Criss onto his lap. Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2015 3:07 PM

He needs a haircut. His hair is too bushy.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2015 3:43 PM

R21=Darren's mother

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2015 4:52 PM

I never really paid attention to him (never watch GLEE), but his red carpet gig at this year's Tonys was very telling. First of all, he practically shrieked when he saw Chita RIvera and screamed her name ("Chita!"), then he told Vanessa Hudgens that he has a 'man crush' on her co-star Corey Cott, then he fangirled over Bernadette Peters, and in the actual telecast he seemed to flirt with Joe Manganiello, and the way Criss was sitting (legs crossed, hands folded on lap) seemed very gay. Sorry if that sounded stereotypical.

So, my verdict: He pinged off the charts for me! And I don't think I normally have good gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2015 7:02 PM

;O ;) ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2015 8:08 PM

I doubt he will make a public announcement. He strongly believes it is his private life and that being out on Broadway is quite enough.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2015 12:59 PM

His girlfriend Mia Swier, stage name Mia Von Glitz, was at two of his shows this weekend. She works on Ryan Murphy's Scream Queens now that her singing career has been put on hold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2015 5:04 PM

[quote]She works on Ryan Murphy's Scream Queens now

Damn, does she realize how much Darren had to let Murphy have his way with him to get that to happen?

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2015 5:07 PM

Is he a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2015 5:11 PM

I hope so -- I would hate to think of that precious hole of his going to waste.

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2015 5:15 PM

I've always heard that he actually won't let guys fuck him, which yes, is a waste. I'd bet Murphy was allowed to, but he seems to be a top with guys.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2015 5:31 PM

I like Darren Criss, Don't know if he is gay, don't really care either way, but I am continually amazed how our community always assumes the good looking guys are gay, but never the ugly ones, never heard of a Steve Buscemi gay rumor, or Mickey Rourke or any other number of less than attractive men.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2015 7:18 PM

[quote]I like Darren Criss, Don't know if he is gay, don't really care either way, but I am continually amazed how our community always assumes the good looking guys are gay, but never the ugly ones, never heard of a Steve Buscemi gay rumor, or Mickey Rourke or any other number of less than attractive men.

*clears throat*

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2015 9:18 PM

The girlfriend was there opening night, too. They kissed for the camera and he almost touched her boob and everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 6, 2015 1:50 AM

LOL, HA girlfriend more like gurl friend ....either a clueless beard or who knows...I just don't see him fucking her?

by Anonymousreply 34July 6, 2015 4:02 AM

Wow, she looks like a drag queen. Maybe r13 is right about him dating trans girls.

by Anonymousreply 35July 6, 2015 10:24 AM

He is not gay, he has a gf, I mean he isn't even glass closeted. If he were glass closeted is say he might be gay, but he not, I doubt he beard. Very few gay guys beard anymore. DLB says there are no beards in the industry there hadn't been for over ten years, and that goes double for Broadway,.

by Anonymousreply 36July 6, 2015 10:33 AM

Shut up, r36.

by Anonymousreply 37July 6, 2015 10:36 AM

Bullshit about there being no beards in the industry. As long as Bradley Cooper draws breath there will be beards in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2015 10:43 AM

Back when Kathy Griffin had a talk show like a million years ago, Darren was on with Jesse Tyler Ferguson. Criss said he was straight. Both Griffin and Ferguson looked like they didn't believe him.

by Anonymousreply 39July 6, 2015 10:51 AM

His girlfriend Mia is trans/intersexed. She has CAIS ala Jamie Lee Curtis and was born with ambitious genitalia. Its an open secret in Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 40July 6, 2015 10:51 AM

*AMBIGUOUS genitalia. Damn autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 41July 6, 2015 10:52 AM

I believe this blind item is about Darren:

The Coming Out Compromise We’ve been telling you for years that this young actor was only playing straight because his PR team convinced him that it would give him a wider audience and a better choice of roles. It worked in the beginning because it helped him succeed on a famous TV show. However, the show is over, he is tired of faking it, and he now wants to come out!

It’s not like there is going to be some big press conference next week. This is a cautious and gradual process and he is testing out things one at a time to see the reaction they get. He is playing a gay-friendly role. He is giving interviews to gay-friendly media (that curiously do not mention his sexuality).

However, the biggest step is yet to come: He wants to break up with his beard. It’s not that he hates her. they are friends. However, he has gotten to the point where he is angry and annoyed about the charade. His PR team is definitely NOT happy about this, and they are pushing back.

“They helped to craft his heartthrob straight image with this girlfriend and they don’t want him to just throw all their hard work away. [The actor and the publicists] are debating back and forth. Last I heard [the publicists] were suggesting to him that maybe he could say that he’s bi as a transitional step and then just date men. While that sounds like a good compromise, he’s really just sick of lying.”

We should see who wins this debate pretty soon.

Actor:

TV Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 6, 2015 11:03 AM

Swier hadn't been to Hedwig in a month (June 5) when she came this weekend. She came with Fox coworker. Then her family at the 2pm Sat. She never comes alone. For the last few weeks Criss has been gayer than the day is long (he is pansexual) and even had a fan send a tweet of him and Matt Morrison out to Chris Colfer. Colfer is in NY today to kick of his book tour tomorrow. The irony of the whole thing..Criss was on Billboard radio last Oct 2014 and SAID on LIVE RADIO that Glee was the longest relationship he's ever had with anything (literally naming college, SKs, RELATIONSHIPS, jobs) only to have his "so called" friend Cole (more Swier's than his) brand him a liar in June when Swier showed up at Hedwig with her friends and Cole (an attn seeking musician) when Cole publicly proclaimed via Ig that it was Darren and Swiers 5th anniv....so either Cole made up a fake anniv date for this fake bearding or Darren lied on live radio. Let the dude out of this mess. Broadway won't care..they'd be thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 43July 6, 2015 12:35 PM

If you follow his Twitter -- his feed was way too excited about the Supreme Court ruling on marriage equality. And what straight dude is gonna spend the day celebrating at the Stonewall. I kind of took all that as him tippy-toeing out of the closet a bit.

by Anonymousreply 44July 6, 2015 12:40 PM

And just to add to Reply 43...that radio spot...Criss debuted on Glee in Oct/Nov 2010. He was with Glee 5 years...4 as of the radio spot...so if Glee was his longest relationship ever then anything with Swier was less than 4 years.

I thought Sunshine and Sachs was the top tier PR company? Wouldn't they be smarter than to do such a lousy job?

by Anonymousreply 45July 6, 2015 12:41 PM

Anyone who wants to believe bearding is over needs to go talk to Ellen Page who only came out this year...Lance Bass, Wentworth Miller, Matt Bomer, the list is endless and CURRENT. Both Bass and Adam Lambert said they've been with (and know) closeted men and would never out them. And as for Broadway go to talk to Jonathan Groff or read his recent interview of how he was in the closet through his entire run in Spring Awakening not even telling Lea Michele (his bff for years and she worked with Criss on Glee).

by Anonymousreply 46July 6, 2015 12:47 PM

[quote] and was born with ambitious genitalia.

That applies to many, many people on Broadway and in Hollywood -- gay, straight, and everything else.

by Anonymousreply 47July 6, 2015 2:07 PM

He is so boring, why do we care?

by Anonymousreply 48July 6, 2015 2:13 PM

Darren Criss can be too boring if he is starring right now in a Broadway show, even as the fourth or fifth Hedwig. Only Matthew Morrison from the Glee has had the same amount of success.

by Anonymousreply 49July 6, 2015 3:16 PM

If he is pansexual he isn't gay, since he sexually attracted to both male, female, transgender, queer gender and intersexual people. So it is reasonable to assume since he is pansexual he has genuinely date women before on probably will in the future.

And Criss is playing tranny in the theatre, I doubt his PR give a shit what he comes out as.

by Anonymousreply 50July 6, 2015 9:10 PM

Actually pansexuals aren't always attracted to the same sex, it could be just women and transsexuals and the ilk.

by Anonymousreply 51July 6, 2015 9:22 PM

AMBITIOUS GENITALIA!

Great name for a boy band.

by Anonymousreply 52July 6, 2015 11:02 PM

R36 is truly clueless.

by Anonymousreply 53July 6, 2015 11:24 PM

Once Criss is out I predict Chord Overstreet is next. His only GF in the last 5 years was a setup via their mutual PR agent and seemed to consist of nothing but photo-ops: See Chord and Emma Roberts on the beach, out shopping, at the airport, at a random local carnival, breaking up outside an LA eatery (all with the paparazzi, or at least Just Jared, conveniently at hand). Lately he's been vacationing with Joe Jonas - with nary a vagina in sight. He'd have a tougher path to follow since daddy is a Nashville musician who's tight with notorious homophobe Franklin Graham. Of course anyone who believes Ryan M didn't get a piece of him is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 54July 6, 2015 11:31 PM

He is/was fucking stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 7, 2015 12:28 AM

Never. He thinks he's convinced the world he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2015 12:35 AM

He's straight? Straight to my bed Darren!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2015 1:01 AM

Darren's straight booty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2015 1:30 AM

Darren's gay booty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2015 1:44 AM

Miss Criss = Andrew Cunanan 2.O

by Anonymousreply 60July 7, 2015 1:55 AM

[quote] And as for Broadway go to talk to Jonathan Groff or read his recent interview of how he was in the closet through his entire run in Spring Awakening not even telling Lea Michele (his bff for years and she worked with Criss on Glee).

Yeah but did Groff ever have a fake girlfriend? The discussion was about bearding, not being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 61July 7, 2015 1:56 AM

Not gay imho.

If he had the guts to show those thighs at Pride, he'd have the guts to come out as gay. Therefore I conclude he is not gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 7, 2015 2:00 AM

[quote]However, the biggest step is yet to come: He wants to break up with his beard. It’s not that he hates her. they are friends. However, he has gotten to the point where he is angry and annoyed about the charade. His PR team is definitely NOT happy about this, and they are pushing back. “They helped to craft his heartthrob straight image with this girlfriend and they don’t want him to just throw all their hard work away. [The actor and the publicists] are debating back and forth.

The blind item implies, though, that the actor and the beard are in the spotlight as a couple. You'd have to be follow Darren pretty closely to know he has a girlfriend at all -- he doesn't talk about her or appear with her very often.

by Anonymousreply 63July 7, 2015 2:01 AM

yea right...okie dokie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 7, 2015 2:53 AM

Among other news stories from that website...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 7, 2015 3:00 AM

I think Darren has convinced himself he's straight. R54 As for Overstreet, I think he's more like a gay stag who just likes hanging out with gay/bi dudes.

by Anonymousreply 66July 7, 2015 3:17 AM

Just wait boys.........................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 7, 2015 4:05 AM

I think if he were gay he'd be out or glass closeting, but he got a gf so I'm gonna say def not gay.

by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2015 7:03 AM

He's a career opportunist and attention seeker, that's the extent of his "gayness". I guess it may qualify. But the BG item is straight out of fangurl conspiracy theories - typical jealous shit, or too much reading gay fanfic on tumblr. We should've heard something by now from an old bf, or people from his ACT days in SF and UMich theater school even before he got famous, if he were gay. As for his gf bearding, she should've been much more visible from the start of his ascent to relative fame, and his PR would have pushed them into the tabloids or organized regular pap sessions, but as it is, she's mostly invisible and even has most of her social media on lockdown.

R58, for the last time, this is Shawn Mendes, not Mr Criss.

by Anonymousreply 69July 7, 2015 8:45 AM

If Darren Criss is coming out hopefully his former assistants gay best friend, Chandler Massey will join him. Both have gone to Pride, both were super excited over the Supreme Court ruling and both have the same hag, Darren has even been spotted at Chandler's home for private parties that many gay (and the odd straight folks) have attended. This woman who is almost 250 lbs, Amalea Chinninis even tried to get Chandler to audition for Glee because she believes all her best friends who play gay should be hooking up together, she also knows a lot of backstage gossip and has nearly outed some of her closet case friends before.

As for no beards being in Hollywood didn't DLB change his attitude earlier this year blaming agents & PRs for actors staying closeted? He did that because now he's in love with Tom Daley he wants the gay floodgates to open and more to get the courage that Tom did at such a young age.

by Anonymousreply 70July 7, 2015 9:17 AM

Darren has no straight audience , he is a straight guy pandering to his only demographic, gay men.

by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2015 10:23 AM

If you sat next to Criss on the subway and chatted with him during the ride, wouldn't you think you just met a nice little gay guy? I can't imagine an observant person with half a brain would not know he was gay. Just because he and his PR people say on the record he is straight doesn't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 72July 7, 2015 2:20 PM

A Darren and Chandler connection... What a small world. At least Chandler is not bearding, just going to school and playing house with his roommate and dog. But then, Darren is aiming for bigger things, while Chandler seems to okay even if he never acted again.

by Anonymousreply 73July 7, 2015 3:23 PM

From r55's link: "Darren Criss. Classic example-the apitomy of a great looking male."

I think Apitomy would be an awesome ghetto name.

by Anonymousreply 74July 7, 2015 3:33 PM

Apitomy, NO!!!

by Anonymousreply 75July 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 7, 2015 4:58 PM

[quote]He is/was fucking stunning.

He is good looking with his hair greased back and looking straight on. But his nose doesn't fit his face and you can see that in views that are not airbrushed and from side shots. And any other look besides the greased back hair does not make his face sexy.

by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2015 5:07 PM

[quote]Of course anyone who believes Ryan M didn't get a piece of him is delusional.

It was extremely obvious that Chord didn't play the game. He showed up on Glee and then was written out of the show (Sam's family moved or something). He only returned when he begged Ryan on bended knees.

And there was also something going on with Mark Salling. He was the hot guy on the show, getting laid by older women when he worked as poolboy. Then all of a sudden he has fallen desperately in love with the fat, zitfaced, untalented girl. Salling must not have kept up his Protection Blowjob Insurance.

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2015 5:14 PM

There is a very strong rumor Criss had a romantic relationship with his college roommate. The Etai guy who was in Wicked? Supposedly he's a bigger closet case than Criss. As for Chandler and Chininis she suddenly stopped being Criss' PA in January ..kinda wonder if she was flapping her gums too much.

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2015 5:24 PM

Chininis must have mad skills at stroking the gay boy's ego.... How did she ever maneuver her way into the good graces of two closet cases?

by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2015 5:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2015 5:54 PM

Since he's lied about being straight, he has a looong way to go. The ones who just play coy tend to come out sooner.

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2015 6:40 PM

Yeah, a long way as in after marriage, kids and divorce, then maybe he might come out as bi. The boy needs an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 83July 7, 2015 6:49 PM

Can straight guys be twinks?

by Anonymousreply 84July 7, 2015 7:01 PM

R84 Hahahahaha Uh, no. No, they cannot. Sure "metrosexual" was a hot term in the early 2000s and Sex and the City tried to make "a straight gay man v.s. a gay straight man" a thing(which it kind of is, but not described that way), but twinks are only a certain kind of young, GAY man.

A gay man would never ask that question.

by Anonymousreply 85July 7, 2015 7:44 PM

What about his often fooling around with Adam Shankman? HUH!? 1,2 3 4.5....times? Heard he left with Adam and a couple of others after the TONY awards party at the Carlyle...Matthew Beard hmmmm.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 7, 2015 7:46 PM

Well, there you go. That's the kind of beard Darren can get into.

by Anonymousreply 87July 7, 2015 7:59 PM

r86's picture makes Darren look like the nelliest nellie that ever nellied.

by Anonymousreply 88July 7, 2015 8:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 7, 2015 8:24 PM

Lunch fuc buddy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2015 8:41 PM

It almost looked like they were holding hands in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2015 9:56 PM

[quote]It almost looked like they were holding hands in that pic.

They're "knuckle buddies." It's when you can't hold hands in public, so you touch knuckles.

by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2015 9:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 7, 2015 10:02 PM

Darren outgays a gay man at a gay venue, but he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 94July 7, 2015 11:14 PM

Come on, Darewood! If that sexual suspect Shane Dawson can come out, then so can you!

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2015 1:14 AM

R94 Was that meant facetiously? Like..."There are actually people who think he's straight when even a blind man could see that he oozes gayness?"

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2015 4:54 AM

Sorry r96. Darren Criss is an alias.

His real name is Gay Gayerson IV.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2015 10:56 AM

More fuel for the flaming fire: Darren's "mentor" is now Michael Feinstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2015 11:48 AM

Dude was full on gay coming out that stage door last night. If the blind is right he is playing the bisexual angle. He comes out channeling Brad Goreski, makes the case for gaydom then takes off his jacket due to the heat? Guy never wears a tank at stage door but did his gay thing then strips the jacket to get that fangurl fawning..sly smile going on..biceps bulging...he knew what he was doing. He could've worn a tee. Wreaks of that BG item. Plus the "gf" is gone again.

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2015 2:32 PM

R99 - did you hang around the stage door and meet him?

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2015 3:11 PM

Nope. I wasn't there but there are videos all over twitter, ig, tumblr from those there.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2015 5:02 PM

Those sunglasses in r90's picture are the gayest thing yet. They look like something a teenage girl would wear.

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2015 5:11 PM

Why would Michael Feinstein pick Darren Criss to sing Sinatra songs? Criss is too young; Feinstein must know that. So the only reasons can be (a) ratings (b) Criss is cute and MF is gay

by Anonymousreply 103July 9, 2015 1:17 AM

(C) Both Michael and Darren are gay and Michael has heard the Darren/Ryan Murphy rumors and hoping for the same outcome.

by Anonymousreply 104July 9, 2015 2:41 AM

Darren Criss- When will he stop hot waxing his hairy hobbit ass?

by Anonymousreply 105July 9, 2015 3:08 AM

For your reading enjoyment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 10, 2015 12:50 AM

[quote]Why would Michael Feinstein pick Darren Criss to sing Sinatra songs? Criss is too young

Too young for what? Do you think Sinatra started singing at 50?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 10, 2015 1:09 AM

Darren Criss is 28; Sinatra was just 20 when he began his career, and by the time he was 28 in the early 1940s, he'd already achieved stardom.

by Anonymousreply 108July 10, 2015 1:18 AM

[quote] Darren Criss is 28; Sinatra was just 20 when he began his career, and by the time he was 28 in the early 1940s, he'd already achieved stardom

Sinatra was straight & fucking all of Hollywood with his huge Cock...Darren is not straight & fucking...well, .................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 10, 2015 1:44 AM

I enjoy the gif in OP's post. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 110July 10, 2015 1:53 AM

This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 10, 2015 2:01 AM

Do you think Chord Overstreet has had him for real?

by Anonymousreply 112July 10, 2015 2:03 AM

yes

by Anonymousreply 113July 10, 2015 2:05 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 10, 2015 2:06 AM

I love it r111!

Now that ho Paddy O'Brien has some REALLY competition!

BTW wasn't Michael Feinstein the poster child for the closet not too long ago? Well look who took his place. YOU GO GURL!

by Anonymousreply 115July 10, 2015 2:14 AM

R111 Hope Chord finds time to shower with Darren when he comes to see Darren's play in the coming weeks. I am sure the fangirls/boys will report immediately on Tumblr if Chord is spotted at the theater. R112 Probably not, but they seem close and may flirt with/tease each other as ambiguously gay duos do.

by Anonymousreply 116July 10, 2015 2:18 AM

R114 Huge talent. Yuuuuge!

by Anonymousreply 117July 10, 2015 2:18 AM

R108 Criss is the next Sinatra. Nancy Sinatra

by Anonymousreply 118July 10, 2015 3:51 AM

Chord was just papped in LA this week with a new gf Brooke Butler.

by Anonymousreply 119July 10, 2015 12:07 PM

Chord looked thrilled to be shopping with Beard Butler.

by Anonymousreply 120July 10, 2015 4:22 PM

I doubt Chord is into guys. Sure he let Murphy have him, but that was just business.

by Anonymousreply 121July 10, 2015 4:26 PM

I thought that some had posted on one of those Glee threads that he grew up around a lot of gay people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 10, 2015 4:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 10, 2015 4:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 10, 2015 4:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 10, 2015 4:38 PM

[quote]I doubt Chord is into guys. Sure he let Murphy have him, but that was just business.

I don't think Chord needed the casting couch. He's Country Music royalty. His father is singer/songwriter Paul Overstreet, who has written #1 singles for Country superstars like Tanya Tucker, Blake Shelton, Randy Travis, and Kenny Chesney.

Just like the Mara sisters (Kate and Rooney) had advantages being NFL royalty (their family founded/own the NY Giants and Pittsburgh Steelers), likewise Chord had doors opened to him.

by Anonymousreply 126July 10, 2015 4:45 PM

Has he ever been linked to a woman by the media? EVER??

by Anonymousreply 127July 10, 2015 4:55 PM

R121 But he's not that into girls either. No serious gf for years and only rare photo ops with vapid girls. Of course, it could all be a Hollywood bachelor phase. Given his family background, in ten years he'll be bloated and married with four kids back in hick country. R126 But country music pedigree from a conservative state doesn't go too far in Hollywood. He probably needed to rely on his looks and charms like any other wannabe actors when he started out.

by Anonymousreply 128July 10, 2015 4:55 PM

I am sure Ryan Murphy didn't give a lick about country music royalty.

However he did give many licks to Chord.

by Anonymousreply 129July 10, 2015 4:59 PM

LOL Chord isn't gay. The guy lickng him is.

by Anonymousreply 130July 10, 2015 5:01 PM

The way Chord hugged Darren during the filming of the last episode of Glee was full of rainbows and unicorns.

by Anonymousreply 131July 10, 2015 5:14 PM

[quote]I don't think Chord needed the casting couch.

Then explain why Chord was written out of the show and then hastily written back in.

by Anonymousreply 132July 10, 2015 5:27 PM

[quote]I don't think Chord needed the casting couch.

Yep, he probably didn't when he was cast. However he throw a temper tantrum and decided to walk away from Glee when he wasn't offered a series regular contract after season two. His career then was going nowhere and he came crawling back begging them to write him back in. You are naive if you think Ryan Murphy didn't make him prove how much he wanted back in. There is a reason they wrote his character as a stripper in the episode he comes back.

by Anonymousreply 133July 10, 2015 6:03 PM

Chord dated Emma Roberts on and off for a couple years while on Glee. Darren can't remember when he started dating his beard so much so someone had to announce a fake date for him on social media. And that doesn't even account for the multiple talk show appearances where the main topic was his straightess.

by Anonymousreply 134July 10, 2015 6:15 PM

Chord did look like he had fun with Emma in some of the old photos, but that was never meant to last. Emma seems too high maintenance for a laid back dude like Chord. Can't even imagine Darren on a date with a girl. When he starts acting cloy and girlish, does the girl have to butch it up to compensate?

by Anonymousreply 135July 10, 2015 6:33 PM

Didn't Emma dump Chord for Evan Peters

by Anonymousreply 136July 10, 2015 6:37 PM

How do all these big stars have the time to date? Aren't they on the set for like 18 hours?

by Anonymousreply 137July 10, 2015 6:39 PM

R137 Emma ROberts and Evan Peters were on the last two seasons of AHS, so they were working together. This season she's not on and instead is in Ryan Murphy's new show SCREAM QUEENS (with Lea Michele) and, no surprise, she and Evan have split up.

by Anonymousreply 138July 10, 2015 6:42 PM

R136 I think there was a gap between Chord and Evan in Emma's list of Hollywood boy toys.

by Anonymousreply 139July 10, 2015 6:47 PM

I don't get what Chord or Evan saw in Emma Roberts other than her last name.

by Anonymousreply 140July 10, 2015 7:04 PM

You are too gay R140, she is clearly gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 141July 10, 2015 7:05 PM

R141 I think the poster was referring to her personality not her looks.

by Anonymousreply 142July 10, 2015 7:22 PM

"Chord dated Emma Roberts on and off for a couple years while on Glee."

Yes, Chord and Emma - a couple for the ages. Who happened to share the same publicist, and whose relationship over 18 months consisted of about half a dozen photo ops ticking off all of the photo op boxes. He may have refused Murphy for his initial casting, but anyone who thinks he didn't come crawling back and stayed in that position while Ryan took him from behind is kidding themselves. It's not like Hollywood is screaming to have him back since...check out the post Glee IMDB. One gay themed movie. As to Brooke - that seems more a figment of her imagination. Not a pic or mention on his twitter or instagram ever.

by Anonymousreply 143July 10, 2015 7:34 PM

It's a wonder Ryan Murphy can ever get a minute of footage shot while according to Datalounge lore, constantly fucking the male talent.

by Anonymousreply 144July 10, 2015 8:28 PM

You're horrible cunts, the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 145July 10, 2015 10:38 PM

Do gay-acting straight men prefer lesbian-acting straight women?

by Anonymousreply 146July 10, 2015 10:39 PM

Love me this straight man. Adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 11, 2015 1:00 AM

Allegedly Chord and I believe Darren are working on music separately with plans to release albums.

by Anonymousreply 148July 11, 2015 1:15 AM

The 12th of never

by Anonymousreply 149July 11, 2015 1:27 AM

Who's that R147?

by Anonymousreply 150July 11, 2015 1:32 AM

Thanks to digital music formats like iTunes, spotify, etc. anyone with a MacBook can release an "album" these days.

by Anonymousreply 151July 11, 2015 2:04 AM

Ryan Murphy is notorious for messing with the male talent in all his shows-productions...just saying ;O Right Darren, Evan, Matt, Jacob, Dean, Taylor Kitsch...;O ;)

by Anonymousreply 152July 11, 2015 2:49 AM

Question: Does anyone have a guesstimate when the inevitable hole pics come out?

I bet they are HOT!

by Anonymousreply 153July 11, 2015 3:58 AM

R145 The lot of you? I didn't know Darren was British.

by Anonymousreply 154July 11, 2015 4:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 11, 2015 4:32 AM

o yea DC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 11, 2015 4:50 AM

sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 11, 2015 4:54 AM

it's time Darren....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 11, 2015 5:04 AM

OP's gif made my gaydar explode. This fellow could be on video fucking one woman after another for 10 hours straight and I'd still think he was GAY GAY GAY

by Anonymousreply 159July 11, 2015 5:10 AM

In Dataloungeland, All good-looking guys are gay, unless proven otherwise.

Having had a couple of marriages to women and several kids is not sufficient proof of straightness, depending on how hot we still find the person of interest.

I find munchkin Criss very cute, but I understand he was raised in a very gay-friendly environment, and if that were his inclination I can't imagine why he wouldn't be open about it.

by Anonymousreply 160July 11, 2015 6:00 AM

Pretty sure the same troll that's posting all over this thread with crazy fanaticism is the same One Direction lunatic that's all over those threads. Chill, dude. It's just a C-list actor. Not earth shaking business. Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 161July 11, 2015 6:10 AM

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 162July 11, 2015 6:16 AM

The gay speculation about Criss isn't because he is cute and people on DL want to fuck him, it's because he is so queeny on and off stage and has a career due to gay men well known for employing the casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 163July 11, 2015 1:38 PM

In addition to 163...Criss is also clearly happier and way more in his element being queeny and around the LBGT.community than he ever is when he's on the "I'm a straight man" role. ie..Pride Fest...Maries Crisis...all the gay clubs in the West Village. No wonder he loves NYC...no real hiding.

by Anonymousreply 164July 11, 2015 2:07 PM

Excuse me, I thought "gay" meant desiring and having sex with other men, and was not particularly tied to queeniness or any other quirky mannerisms or choice of associates..

by Anonymousreply 165July 11, 2015 2:38 PM

If a guy's queeny, 90% of the time he'll turn out to be gay or at least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 166July 11, 2015 2:51 PM

[quote]The gay speculation about Criss isn't because he is cute and people on DL want to fuck him, it's because he is so queeny on

Beyond the queeniness, he just PINGS. The way his pupils dilate when he looks at men yet not at women is a big clue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 11, 2015 2:54 PM

He's straight, and he is already out about that fact.

by Anonymousreply 168July 11, 2015 3:21 PM

R168 = tedious

by Anonymousreply 169July 11, 2015 4:58 PM

R68 is clearly a fan frau.

BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 170July 11, 2015 4:59 PM

r68 or r168? They are two of the same...!

by Anonymousreply 171July 11, 2015 5:10 PM

[quote] He's straight, and he is already out about that fact.

Straight to my bed...just wait it will be boys he's bedding as no straight dude acts the way he does just saying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 11, 2015 5:31 PM

r172, you have a very tiny, archaic mind, dude.

by Anonymousreply 173July 11, 2015 5:48 PM

He can keep in to closet for as long as he wants, he's clapped af.

by Anonymousreply 174July 11, 2015 6:27 PM

168 is most likely a fan of his fake gf. Only her fans and female fans who want in his pants believe the straight PR. He sure as hell wasn't straight during Pride Fest or when the beard is out of town.

by Anonymousreply 175July 11, 2015 9:25 PM

Female fans who want in his pants hate his gf's guts (naturally), and prefer him to be gay. This is way more acceptable than the thought he's never going to be in their pants because of another woman, R175. This thread is full of them. Of course it's also full of plain old wishful thinking and stereotyping but that's DL fun by the numbers. Me, I'm sure if Darren fucks guys, it's to advance his career, there are plenty gays in HW and on BW who hold the keys to the castle. And if he pandered at Pride it was to get the gays to see his show and pay his salary. He's an an attention whore who knows where his audience's at. Someone asked about the old Glee thread - there was a leather daddy there, who said he met him in SF and that off the clock Darren boy was just another scruffy straight hipster. Nobody believed him cause DL chooses to take crossing your legs as definitive proof of gayness. I bet dollars to donuts this thread will spawn instalments to rival actual closet case and DL fave Colton's, and will provide much amusement. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 176July 11, 2015 11:12 PM

You can stop frothing at the mouth now, r176.

by Anonymousreply 177July 11, 2015 11:18 PM

R168 You're a teenage girl right?

Dedee Delusional.

Deanna Denial.

by Anonymousreply 178July 12, 2015 12:09 AM

So aside from the is he or isn't he debate --

I saw Hedwig today. Now I will preface this with, I saw the original production of Hedwig downtown with John Cameron Mitchell. I always thought this was an unnecessary revival. It was nothing more than a vanity project for NPH and an excuse for the theatre community to hand him a Tony.

This being said, I went in expecting the worst and ended up pleasantly surprised. Darren was no better or worse than any clips I've seen of NPH. I did find him engaging to watch on stage and he was charming. I still think this revival was unnecessary though as, other than the updated pop culture references, there was nothing new in it. And if you're familiar with the show it totally fucks up the timeline as Hedwig is supposed to be about 28 when the Berlin Wall came down. That would put the character at about 54 now and there was no way he was playing her as 54.

Anywho....

Back to Darren - aesthetically it was all worth at the end when he's running around in those black booty shorts. He looks good - really good. Looks more toned than some of the pics that have been posted. His arms and legs looked great. I was tempted to try and snap a picture at the curtain call, but couldn't bring myself to do it - more so for theater etiquette reasons than anything else.

So that was my experience, I did eat a marijuana laced hard candy before I went it. So this could all be through some really amazing rose colored glasses.

by Anonymousreply 179July 12, 2015 2:26 AM

Actually the young female founds who want Criss...or in his pants.. LOVE his "gf". Why? Because being with Swier...in their eyes (yes they've said it many times)...proves Criss is striaght. And by being straight they have the remote chance of it being them one day. Whereas if he's gay there's no chance for them at all. When she's around they're all about her and ignore him. I still don't get how Sunshine Sachs is powerful with this mess.

by Anonymousreply 180July 12, 2015 2:33 AM

Booty shots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 13, 2015 12:43 AM

Man, gay men are so vicious! they are full of hate

by Anonymousreply 182July 13, 2015 12:50 AM

Welcome to the Datalounge, R182.

by Anonymousreply 183July 13, 2015 1:26 AM

R182 Their built-in gaydars make them vicious... viciously perceptive.

by Anonymousreply 184July 13, 2015 3:05 AM

R184 and we viciously slap too! In particular people like r182 who dare to question us!

by Anonymousreply 185July 13, 2015 3:59 AM

I'd believe he's dating Joe Jonas before I'd ever believe he's dating Mia Swier. They were at a NY fashion week event last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 14, 2015 2:24 PM

Is the Asian guy a designer or just some dude? There was another photo of him hanging out with Joe. I thought [italics] they[/italics] were a couple.

by Anonymousreply 187July 14, 2015 2:32 PM

[italic] they [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 188July 14, 2015 2:32 PM

Thanks, R179.

Yes, his performance was fun and cute and yes, the show is dated. But he worked the fishnets and he looked stunning in the finale as Tommy in those black shorts. I saw it sober, and it was still quite trippy. Got 2nd row seats and he sprayed water on us! I crelmed in my pants!

by Anonymousreply 189July 14, 2015 6:34 PM

Yes, the Asian guy is Richard Chai. Darren has been wearing his clothes for a few years now. He went to his show last year during NYFW..and has made a jacket foe his 2013 tour and a suits for him.

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2015 7:12 PM

Swier was absent from the Belasco this past weekend because she was working Comic Con for FOX.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2015 8:38 PM

his friend designer Richard Chai is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 15, 2015 9:04 PM

Richard Chai is not just Darren's friend but also Colton's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 15, 2015 9:26 PM

From his latest Instagram post: ". . . for my health & wellness the incredibly scrumptious @sakaralifenyc"

Scrumptious. A word straight men say all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194July 15, 2015 9:41 PM

Not gay. Was at Hedwig stage door. With niece. She insisted we stay. I was not happy. Anyway, there was no ping and frankly I don't know what pinging people are picking up on especially if they haven't seen him in person. My gaydar is pretty sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 195July 15, 2015 10:31 PM

With Andrew Rannells' boyfriend, Mike Doyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196July 15, 2015 10:55 PM

Most beards are femme lesbians. No risk of some horny broad cheating on you with a man etc

by Anonymousreply 197July 15, 2015 10:58 PM

NO PING?!? Honey that boy pings louder than the sonar on the submarine Seaview in "Voyage To the Bottom Of The Sea"!

by Anonymousreply 198July 15, 2015 11:09 PM

I'm not gay. I just reserve the right to suck cock whenever I damn well feel like it, just like every other red blooded American.

You fags suck the fun out of everything with your strident bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 199July 15, 2015 11:10 PM

R199 Welcome to the Data Lounge, Darren!

by Anonymousreply 200July 16, 2015 2:08 AM

I wonder why no pictures of his "GIRLFRIEND" on Instagram???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201July 16, 2015 2:24 AM

Darren @ Marie's Crisis NYC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 16, 2015 5:16 AM

R195 Your gaydar is not only broke, but you need to get a broom to sweep up the many pieces.

Sensitive? If DC fooled you, you must be a simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 203July 16, 2015 8:19 AM

Darren didn't take the girlfriend to Miami last December for Art Basel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 16, 2015 8:48 AM

You guys slay me... Gay, Straight, Bi, Darren is all those things and more Have known him since his days at U of M. Will tell you that yes, we had sex and I am a gay man. Want details, - was nice and furry even at 18 The Filipino part of him DOES NOT include his cock He is completely versatile, and he is very good either way He is even sexier in person. Still keep in touch with him and spent some time with him 'within the last month in NYC, hate him smooth and he hates it too. Is laughing all the way to the bank, at you people who says he's straight.

And on the personal side - I do really like this guy - he's talented, funny, smart (U of M isn't some state college) and sexy as hell in person.

Suck it bitches!

by Anonymousreply 205July 16, 2015 10:38 AM

Lol, U of M music theater fags are not smart. They have virtually nothing to do with the university. It's a separate program where you gain entrance by audition, not academics.

by Anonymousreply 206July 16, 2015 11:12 AM

Poster #205 sounds an awful lot like Etail Benson and he was at Hedwig last month.

by Anonymousreply 207July 16, 2015 1:48 PM

Actually...206...you're an obnoxious homophobe. UM is INDEED one of the toughest schools in the country. For anyone to get in. The guy is extremely smart and articulate. Get your facts straight before you spout. And since when does a site with predominantly gay people put up with the use of "fag" on here?

by Anonymousreply 208July 16, 2015 1:51 PM

R208 - exaggerate much? One of toughest? That description is for schools that accept less than 10% of applicants. UM is at over 30%. Certainly making it one of the most difficult state schools to get into - but not the most difficult.

by Anonymousreply 209July 16, 2015 2:08 PM

Darren "I'm not GAY" Criss with Zach Efron's appearance at Hedwig... u know he wants it ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 16, 2015 7:53 PM

Zach Efron is another closet case

by Anonymousreply 211July 16, 2015 8:35 PM

Yes, nothing proves homosexuality more than a Photoshopped image!

by Anonymousreply 212July 16, 2015 8:49 PM

Darren was nominated today for an Emmy for writing an original song for the "Glee" finale. While Chris Coffer has his fourth New York Times best seller with his fourth "The Land Of Stories" series. Congrats boys!

by Anonymousreply 213July 16, 2015 11:43 PM

The "girlfriend" is probably rushing to NYC for the final "Hedwig" performances. The girl needs to grab her final moments in Darren's spotlight.

Her tweet to him from earlier today about his Emmy nomination:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 17, 2015 1:06 AM

At the stage door tonight, there were at least 200 fangurls waiting after the show. Darren made quick work of them, signing only a few things (Hedwig stuff only - he refused to sign any Glee memorabilia!), some selfies, a few kisses. But when he got into his SUV to depart, he took two tall, hunky 20-something men with him - they'd been waiting as well behind the throngs of females. Only 3 more performances as Hedwig - what next?

by Anonymousreply 215July 17, 2015 6:25 AM

So Chord still hasn't shown up to see Darren?

by Anonymousreply 216July 17, 2015 7:10 AM

Precious...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 17, 2015 10:45 AM

Oh, for fuck's sake Darren. Come the fuck out already.

by Anonymousreply 218July 17, 2015 11:11 AM

Have any Glee actors (who played students) come to support Darren yet?

by Anonymousreply 219July 17, 2015 12:28 PM

No comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 17, 2015 1:06 PM

Not gay ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 17, 2015 2:49 PM

I don't know r219 but I remember when he did "How to Succeed...", I think Jane Lynch was like the only main cast member from Glee who came to see him.

by Anonymousreply 222July 17, 2015 2:50 PM

The fact that he's still being so annoyingly coy about coming out is ridiculous. I mean, he's not George Clooney for fuck's sake. He was on Glee and now he's like the fifth Hedwig in what is the true definition of "Broadway Vanity Project". Hell, it really wouldn't surprise me if Colfer did it next. At least he's out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 223July 17, 2015 2:51 PM

Jenna Ushkowitz..Alex Newell..Telly Leung (David the Warbler)...Jon Hall (John the Warbler), Jon Groff (Jesse)...those are based on bts. Other cast could be there without pics to show it.

by Anonymousreply 224July 17, 2015 2:53 PM

There were pictures of Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch as well. Haven't seen any others.

by Anonymousreply 225July 17, 2015 3:06 PM

So Lea Salonga just did an interview with Playbill about her friendship with Darren. Here's an excerpt:

"She describes Criss as "the gayest straight man I have ever met" and said that "it would be so awesome if every single straight man did not have baggage over [a love for musicals]." She said, "He doesn't prove to be macho, he doesn't prove to be anything. He's like, 'I like karaoke. I like doing musical theatre. And, I like women!'"

If Darren doesn't have to prove anything, why does it need to be mentioned in every interview or article about him that he's straight. It's getting ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 17, 2015 9:14 PM

Hags and other fags protect their friends. Lance Bass said he'd lie for his closeted celebrity friends, and I'm sure that's the common stance. Fuck her for blatantly lying, though. She didn't have to discuss his sexuality to discuss their friendship. You know what, fine, he's "straight". Pathetic. I hope a guy he hooks up with sells his story to a tabloid.

What's worse is when he finally comes out he'll be expected to embraced by the community. Not when he pulls shit like this!

by Anonymousreply 227July 17, 2015 9:53 PM

He could just come out as bi in the future, and that would cover Salonga's ass, since she would not be technically lying.

by Anonymousreply 228July 17, 2015 9:59 PM

Mia von Glitz? That has got to be a drag name, right?

by Anonymousreply 229July 17, 2015 10:02 PM

Darren a masisi trolls jis enèvan e pa amizan epi ki sòt kòm yon Neanderthal. Malerezman pou moun leur gen dwa kite vye chemen panse yo.

by Anonymousreply 230July 17, 2015 10:09 PM

Je suis d'accord r230

by Anonymousreply 231July 17, 2015 10:29 PM

Gay men love self loathing closet cases, until SOME come out, than they despise them

by Anonymousreply 232July 17, 2015 11:50 PM

[quote]Fuck her for blatantly lying, though.

Dude, unless he told YOU or you fucked him, you have no idea if she is lying. Perhaps he is indeed straight or he told her he is. If they didn't sleep together she is merely stating what she knows.

by Anonymousreply 233July 17, 2015 11:59 PM

Darren Darren Darren....Wesley's your boy tonight! Make sure he washes his hOle as he's notorious for not cleaning but he's a great bOttOm I hear ;O have fun!

Darren I'm straight...yea, straight to bed!

by Anonymousreply 234July 18, 2015 1:43 AM

Straight boys don't get kissed or allow others do this...right!? So he's mine tonight? Yes, straight to your bed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235July 18, 2015 1:47 AM

You're a dim bulb, r233.

by Anonymousreply 236July 18, 2015 8:48 AM

nope... Nothing to see here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 18, 2015 10:53 AM

I see Darren in show in Broadway. In it he dress up like a woman. I very surprise. He look very comfortable in dress. He have sexy leg and ass. I know he gay or not. But he cute any way.

by Anonymousreply 238July 18, 2015 11:24 AM

What a great face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239July 18, 2015 12:19 PM

Interesting the quote Salonga used "gayest straight boy" was used by John Cameron Mitchell and Stephen Trask during promo features for Hedwig to describe Darren. His PR obviously didn't like it because both men shut up soon after. They must like it now with Lea using it to push straightnesp

by Anonymousreply 240July 18, 2015 2:36 PM

The vid from Darren's "Broadway Style Guide" photoshoot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 18, 2015 6:38 PM

R205: The University of Michigan is indeed a state university. Unless Darren Criss was in some special program, not related to the university.

by Anonymousreply 242July 18, 2015 7:10 PM

I'm over all the Darren speculation. The real question is when is Chris Colfer going to come out...as straight? I see him standing next to women all the time and yet he insists he's gay. Just admit it already...

by Anonymousreply 243July 18, 2015 7:46 PM

But in what world would Colfer seem remotely straight by standing next to women? In contrast, Criss appears gayer than openly gay men standing next to any attractive men.

by Anonymousreply 244July 19, 2015 1:12 AM

Seriously, Darren is straight? No Way!?

by Anonymousreply 245July 19, 2015 1:41 AM

With designer Richard Chai after the show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 19, 2015 1:18 PM

Just out of curiosity what reason would he have to deny he is gay?

What possible damage to his career would coming out have?

As others have observed - NPH comes out and gets shit on by DL.

Darren Criss is gay friendly and gets shit on by DL.

by Anonymousreply 247July 19, 2015 1:35 PM

DL shits on everyone. DL is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 248July 19, 2015 1:47 PM

Lens Dunham always gets shit on by DL.

by Anonymousreply 249July 19, 2015 4:06 PM

MIa Swier arriving at Darren's last show this afternoon, posing with one of his fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 19, 2015 8:24 PM

Who cares about this flamer!

by Anonymousreply 251July 19, 2015 8:34 PM

[quote] MIa Swier arriving at Darren's last show this afternoon, posing with one of his fans.

Who's Mia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 19, 2015 8:49 PM

Nothing grosser than when a man emulates a woman. GROSS!!

by Anonymousreply 253July 19, 2015 8:55 PM

CrissColfer shippers on tumblr are so strange. I don't understand their logic at all. An out gay man "bearding" with another out gay man to hide his secret relationship with an alleged closet case who is bearding with an alleged transwoman...

I'm speechless.

by Anonymousreply 254July 19, 2015 8:59 PM

She looks old enough to be his mother.

by Anonymousreply 255July 19, 2015 9:07 PM

Mia is a producer from FOX that's all as it was set up...he has no intimacy with her just became close and great friends on GLEE.

by Anonymousreply 256July 19, 2015 9:20 PM

She wasn't a producer on Fox when she met Darren. She got the job because she was "dating" him.

by Anonymousreply 257July 19, 2015 9:27 PM

Backstage with Alan Cumming and "Wee D"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 19, 2015 9:52 PM

R247 is the dullest tool in the toolbox.

by Anonymousreply 259July 20, 2015 12:26 AM

Oh R259 you're so cute. I bet you're not dull at all.

by Anonymousreply 260July 20, 2015 12:29 AM

I can't believe r247 seriously just implied that actors measure whether or not they want to come out by the response of posters at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 261July 20, 2015 12:35 AM

R261 - huh that's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 262July 20, 2015 2:16 AM

Is this a gay romantic comedy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 20, 2015 3:10 AM

Darren ain't ever playing gay on the big screen... not until all other options run out.

by Anonymousreply 264July 20, 2015 3:37 AM

Ugh, leave this kid alone. If he's gay, he'll come out when he damn well pleases, just like many of you did.

by Anonymousreply 265July 20, 2015 4:09 AM

Since you don't realize how stupid your post is, I'll make my not stupid point writing like you:

Ugh, leave this thread alone. If he's a topic of discussion, we'll stop discussing him when we damn well please, just like everyone else and what they choose to discuss on this fucking board.

by Anonymousreply 266July 20, 2015 4:27 AM

Backstage ~ dressing room with Wesley "Bottom" Taylor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267July 20, 2015 7:50 AM

266...no I do not get it.

Get a life and stop worrying and carrying such jealousy over a kid more successful than you.

-cunt

by Anonymousreply 268July 20, 2015 8:04 AM

That photo's been posted like a hundred times. But it's okay because it feels like it gets a little gayer each time.

by Anonymousreply 269July 20, 2015 9:40 AM

Whomever said Darren is losing his hair isn't wrong. I saw the show Sunday afternoon and for the last sequence, without any wig, it is quite clear that he grows his hair out in front, but there are thin and balding spots at the crown and down around the back of his head. It's an odd but not uncommon pattern among men in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 270July 20, 2015 10:16 AM

The Darren and Wes photo makes it seem like Darren and not Wes would be the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 271July 20, 2015 3:05 PM

Darren just looks better with men. He doesn't look right with women.

by Anonymousreply 272July 20, 2015 4:52 PM

What gay guy finds this effeminate flamer hot?,

by Anonymousreply 273July 20, 2015 5:48 PM

I'd take him to pound town, r273.

by Anonymousreply 274July 20, 2015 5:55 PM

This is adorable. I think Paul McGill is a choreographer for "Hedwig'. From Darren's last day with the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275July 20, 2015 6:33 PM

In hat pic at r275 Criss looks like Tony Curtis in Some Like it Hot.

There's a reason they filmed it in black and white...

by Anonymousreply 276July 20, 2015 7:22 PM

I doubt very much he is gay, anyway if he is now he has been cast in a rom com that closet door is welded shut.

by Anonymousreply 277July 20, 2015 8:04 PM

Just wait until it flops R277 - he'll need something to keep himself "relevant"

by Anonymousreply 278July 20, 2015 8:24 PM

A rom com doesn't weld any door shut. You really think that's going to put out the fire? Damn Darren fans the flames all on his own. Every time his PR do something to push the straight agenda he comes right behind them and blows it sky high. Don't be surprised if rumored gay hookups come out of Italy.

by Anonymousreply 279July 20, 2015 8:35 PM

A rom com doesn't confirm nothin'. Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 20, 2015 10:58 PM

Darren is 28 ...boys that age are horny always horny...he will need his cock-ass fix in Italy and surround himself with sexy boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 21, 2015 12:18 AM

R281 making pussies wet

by Anonymousreply 282July 21, 2015 12:51 AM

He brought the beard to Italy with him. Her "job" has a hell of a lot of vacation time.

by Anonymousreply 283July 21, 2015 9:29 PM

R281 made my mussy wetter than the Gulf Coast in hurricane season.

by Anonymousreply 284July 21, 2015 9:35 PM

[quote][R281] made my mussy wetter than the Gulf Coast in hurricane season.

Unfortunately, Mama, I dont think Darren wants anything to do with a wet mussy, accept his own getting pummeled by large cocks.

by Anonymousreply 285July 21, 2015 9:41 PM

R285

Everything about that post is so wrong it got a W&W!!!

by Anonymousreply 286July 21, 2015 9:46 PM

He's doing a meet and greet and Q&A at the Giffoni Film Festival on Friday, then filming in Italy for the next 6 or 7 weeks. Plenty of time to meet some beautiful Italian boys. His co-star is Madalina Ghenea, one of DiCaprio's ex-"girlfriends".

Darren arriving in Italy with the girlfriend (in the black hoodie) and his manager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287July 23, 2015 7:45 PM

Yes he arrived in Italy with his "gf", his manager and managers wife. His "gf" whose Fox show Scream Queens was on hiatus for a bit and is now back in.production as said "gf" goes off to Italy for supposed vacation. Except the Giffoni filmfest is this week and he has been scheduled for it for a while now. Oh and his stylist showed up in Italy separately probably to dress him for Giffoni. Yet she posted pics of her sunbathing with the "gf". So Swier flies in with Darren...get those airport PR pics taken in a different city then go to Positano to stay with her friend the stylist while the manager and probably Darren stay in Ravello. Does her PR shots at Giffoni and leave next week.

Seriously how is this guy's team still in business?

by Anonymousreply 288July 23, 2015 8:29 PM

I read someplace - maybe Good Housekeeping - that he and the GF live together.

by Anonymousreply 289July 24, 2015 3:14 PM

Well, if it's in Good Housekeeping, it must be true.

Also, grandma, what have I told you about posting on things I leave open in my browser?

by Anonymousreply 290July 24, 2015 3:19 PM

LOL R290!

by Anonymousreply 291July 24, 2015 5:38 PM

He needed his whole team at Giffoni? Manager Rick Rollins, Rollins' wife (why?), on-permanent-holiday Swier, and his stylist. Is Swier aware "Scream Queens" has started production. I believe she's the one the orange thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292July 25, 2015 5:37 AM

He has no chemistry or connection at all with his GF...she really looks as if she's just hanging out for publicity and will be gone by next week. He bet misses the boyz in NYC and can't wait till she leaves!

by Anonymousreply 293July 25, 2015 6:23 AM

[quote]He needed his whole team at Giffoni? Manager Rick Rollins, Rollins' wife (why?), on-permanent-holiday Swier, and his stylist

If the production is paying, why not?

by Anonymousreply 294July 25, 2015 12:42 PM

Why would a celeb on the C-list level like Darren Criss need a "team" to shepherd him around foreign locales? I mean, he's been in one semi-popular TV show and the fifth retread of a Broadway show. And it's not like he's some pop star with hit records. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 295July 25, 2015 4:41 PM

Regardless of what level YOU think he is, "Glee" is seen worldwide and the cast has Gold and Platinum records from all over the globe, he is still the lead in the movie. Would you want to spend a couple of months working in a foreign country not knowing anyone? If the production is paying, what's it to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 25, 2015 6:24 PM

Yikes! Sorry, Darren Criss troll.

by Anonymousreply 297July 25, 2015 7:17 PM

Actually Criss knows many people in Italy just not the crew for the movie. And whether Glee has gold and platinum albums or not he doesn't need anything more than a publicist or manager ...both of whom disappeared thru his entire Hedwig run..only to show up for opening night and closing. In fact closing night was the first time the publicist ever saw it. So no he doesn't need his managers wife or his fake gf (who he's stayed away from so far in Giffoni) or his stylist in Italy for 4 weeks. He knoed plenty of people there and has been there many times. They're for his straight image.

by Anonymousreply 298July 25, 2015 7:50 PM

Is it really necessary for Darren's beard to be there? Doesn't she have a job? I heard they don't even have sex!

by Anonymousreply 299July 25, 2015 8:20 PM

This thread has gone to shit.

by Anonymousreply 300July 25, 2015 10:36 PM

He's 28 now. I'd be very, very surprised if he came out before he was 35.

by Anonymousreply 301July 25, 2015 10:50 PM

Looks like the tinhats have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 302July 26, 2015 3:13 AM

Has the girlfriend finally gone back to New Orleans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 26, 2015 5:30 AM

Yup...thank god...time for me and my boyzzzzzzzzzz ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304July 26, 2015 5:40 AM

Darren vacationing in Italy with girlfriend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305July 26, 2015 1:52 PM

Nice photo op.

by Anonymousreply 306July 26, 2015 2:13 PM

I agree that it was a photo op. His manager "accidentally" released their flight information and the hotel they were staying at. He might as well of sent out invitations to fans and local paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 307July 26, 2015 3:44 PM

College Darren. Gay or typical theater major?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 26, 2015 6:15 PM

Gayer than the gayest theatre major.

by Anonymousreply 309July 26, 2015 10:37 PM

Lol, not saying anything about Darren's sexuality...but the theater guys in college are always pretty gay. Even the straight ones.

by Anonymousreply 310July 27, 2015 12:33 AM

I see Darren is still talking about putting the "bro" in Broadway. At least he's admitting he's only a "part time bro". Progress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311July 28, 2015 1:06 AM

[quote] Darren vacationing in Italy with girlfriend...

ok, those are some really intimate shots with his girlfriend...not one kiss, embrace, holding hands or together at all!? Girlfriend!? Yea right Darren! Prove it!

by Anonymousreply 312July 28, 2015 1:21 AM

Straight to my bed...come on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 28, 2015 2:11 AM

[quote]Gay or typical theater major

I'm sorry, but what is the difference?

by Anonymousreply 314July 29, 2015 10:25 AM

R314, the difference is the typical theater major will spell it with a pretentious I'm better than you "theatRE"

by Anonymousreply 315July 29, 2015 3:00 PM

The straight theater majors in college that I knew are now and always were....drum roll GAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316July 30, 2015 1:41 AM

Criss will come out when all the Fox contract clauses are over. The DVD promos are done. Now they're pushing the Emmy nom and just today it was announced a HUGE Glee prop auction taking place just two days prior to the Emmys. 1500 plus pages of costumes and props from the series. Plus Naya's tell all comes out next spring. All that will be pushed. Once the Glee shit is done...Criss won't stay quiet anymore. Let him go back to Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 317July 30, 2015 5:14 PM

Does he really need to?

Seems to me they should already be able to see that shit from space.

by Anonymousreply 318July 30, 2015 5:24 PM

Darren loves hOles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319July 31, 2015 1:42 AM

"Mussy" so feminizing!!! it's an asshole, not a pussy queens!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 320July 31, 2015 1:45 AM

Oh hairy assholes!!! gross!!!

by Anonymousreply 321July 31, 2015 1:46 AM

I heard that Darren obsesses over Jared Leto....hmmmmm I wonder why???????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 31, 2015 1:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323August 4, 2015 5:45 AM

Black shoes with that outfit? Fashion fail!

by Anonymousreply 324August 4, 2015 7:01 AM

What are all those red welts on his legs in R323 's pic? Was he wading through a Louisiana swamp earlier that day?

by Anonymousreply 325August 4, 2015 7:05 AM

He got pretty beat up playing Hedwig, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 326August 4, 2015 5:47 PM

His face looks all swollen... And maybe he shouldn't have wore shorts with the legs like that.

by Anonymousreply 327August 4, 2015 7:40 PM

In r323's picture, you can see the double chin starting to form. Lookout gurl, you gain five pounds and that double chin will make you look old.

by Anonymousreply 328August 4, 2015 8:04 PM

Come on Darren...Come out & PLAY...We R Waiting already!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 5, 2015 4:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330August 5, 2015 4:06 AM

can't wait you sexy muthafucka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 5, 2015 4:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 5, 2015 4:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333August 5, 2015 4:21 AM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334August 5, 2015 4:45 AM

You could drive a Mack Truck up his rectum with room to spare.

by Anonymousreply 335August 5, 2015 5:08 AM

....Right?! Stop teasing us Darren

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 5, 2015 5:19 AM

Add me to the list that has a hard time thinking that Darren Criss would be gay and not out. He played a gay character on Glee for years, Is in Hedwig, so what roles is he hoping to land by saying he is straight? Has he ever played a straight role. How far is being is claiming to be straight getting him that dramatic lead. Does he just want to come off as a great actor because I bought him has gay as a goose playing Blaine. If he were pretending to be straight to get a variety of roles why isn't he Marius in Les Miz instead of Hedwig?

I think he would be out and proud. Now if he is a pansexual then maybe that is why. I'm bi and never made any announcements.

by Anonymousreply 337August 5, 2015 6:25 AM

He played a straight teenager in Eastwick before getting Glee. He did Hedwig before anything else because it was a childhood dream come true. He saw the Hedwig movie at 16...identified with it (his words) and always wanted to do it. As for why he wouldn't just come out...you're on DL..have you never heard of NPH...Ellen Page..Matt Bomer...especially Wentworth Miller and Lance Bass and the biggest Clay Aiken. Clay Aiken was forced to stay in the closet by Fox when he was on American Idol and 5 years after. Fox is a conservative studio. They tried to keep Chris Colfer in the closet but he went on Chelsea Lately (with 2 glee costars backstage for support) before Fox could stop him. NPH thought he was straight till he fell for David. Ellen Page was terrified to come out till Feb. Lance Bass was kept closted by the same PR as Darren. Adam Lambert said he's slept with closeted actors and will never out them. So yeah fans need to stop being naive, stop seeing in black and whit, stop believing what PR feeds you and realize there are atill many Hollywood types in the closet besides Darren.

by Anonymousreply 338August 5, 2015 12:52 PM

Why would a straight actor make a career out of playing gay roles?

NPH had boyfriends before David Burtka and knew he was gay years before he met David.

by Anonymousreply 339August 5, 2015 3:26 PM

Just how could you keep Chris Colfer in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 340August 5, 2015 3:41 PM

R340, he probably is in the closet as a transgender woman.

by Anonymousreply 341August 5, 2015 3:44 PM

The way that queen is arching her butt it looks like she's been "out" since birth. And that "gay" look with all the hair gel and tight clothing. Oh yeah, she's a big bottom, there's no doubt about that.

by Anonymousreply 342August 5, 2015 3:48 PM

When he finally comes out he should apologize for having one of his hags say that he's the "gayest straight man" she's ever met. Shit like that is just insulting when everyone knows he's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 343August 5, 2015 4:01 PM

Colfer was in the closet (to everyone but his parents) all thru hs. He had a gf in hs. Went to his proms with girls. He came out to his extended family after graduating then when Glee came along he didn't hide it. When the Fox suits wanted him to stay wuiet about his sexuality is when Chelsea happened and he came out publicly.

by Anonymousreply 344August 5, 2015 4:21 PM

R344, But Chris Coffer was only in the closet to Hellen Keller. At the end of Glee he is a tad more butch but when he started CMON. No one would have been fold, glad he didn't try.

by Anonymousreply 345August 5, 2015 4:41 PM

[quote]No one would have been fold

I would have been at least creased.

by Anonymousreply 346August 5, 2015 4:42 PM

[quote]The way that queen is arching her butt it looks like she's been "out" since birth. And that "gay" look with all the hair gel and tight clothing. Oh yeah, she's a big bottom, there's no doubt about that.

It's call ACTING!

by Anonymousreply 347August 5, 2015 4:49 PM

All Hedwigs got battered, they crawl all over the set. He's filming his romcom in Italy now and was just casts in "American Horror Story: Hotel".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348August 5, 2015 4:51 PM

[quote]she's a big bottom, there's no doubt about that.

*sigh* my fantasy come true

by Anonymousreply 349August 5, 2015 5:41 PM

This GQ video is from 4 years ago but very cute. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350August 9, 2015 9:04 AM

I bet he gives great head ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 9, 2015 7:52 PM

Last Halloween with his girlfriend (wearing the black bunny ears) and her lesbian friends. His management really believed this group costume idea would convince people he's straight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 11, 2015 12:30 AM

I fucking LUV this phOtO of Darren Criss about to suck a cOck Open ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 11, 2015 4:05 AM

Darren was just casted in that show American Horror Story.

by Anonymousreply 354August 11, 2015 12:51 PM

I think he is straight. IIRC he grew up with a lot of gay people around him so he is very comfortable with the culture. Also if he is so desperate to telegraph his straightness he wouldnt have taken the role of Hedwig right after NPH, the homo pontifex maximus.

by Anonymousreply 355August 11, 2015 9:15 PM

R355 Uh, no. He wants his cake and to eat it too. He knows everyone knows he's gay and he likes being a theatre fag, so to cover himself he just has one of his hags say bullshit like "he's the gayest straight man I know!"

by Anonymousreply 356August 11, 2015 11:20 PM

This posted by DC on FB yesterday:

New York, I've missed you already. I'm coming back for a one night stand in September. Official announcement coming this Tuesday.

All-boy orgy in September?

by Anonymousreply 357August 15, 2015 1:44 PM

[quote] New York, I've missed you already. I'm coming back for a one night stand in September. Official announcement coming this Tuesday. All-boy orgy in September ;O

We can't wait to have you back where you belOng!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 15, 2015 6:42 PM

“I was at Coachella and thought ‘let’s do this for show tunes.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 1, 2015 6:53 AM

Darren criss, Joe Jonas , Colton Hynes

Who will come out first?

by Anonymousreply 360September 1, 2015 7:03 AM

r334, come on now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361September 1, 2015 7:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 1, 2015 7:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363September 1, 2015 7:16 AM

Video from Pride. Dancing Darren. Hashtag #gayboy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 2, 2015 7:05 AM

I'm a SUCKER for boyz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365September 2, 2015 6:03 PM

You fagz r pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 366September 2, 2015 6:07 PM

Blind item

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/03 **#1** They both have played gay characters, but both of these actors are closeted and dating each other. One is a B- list mostly television actor who was last seen on a hit network show. The other was a constant on a hit almost network show that had much bigger stars. Now he is a take what you can get and probably will end up being on Broadway a lot just like our B- lister.

Darren Criss "Glee"/Aaron Tveit "Gossip Girl"

by Anonymousreply 367September 4, 2015 12:11 PM

I thought Aaron Tveit was straight.

by Anonymousreply 368September 4, 2015 6:53 PM

TLDR but this is one of those threads where certain posters get ABSOLUTELY APOPLECTIC because he won't come out and just look at that (random) photo of him, you can tell he's gay, and what straight man praises the Supreme Court gay marriage ruling, the girlfriend is a notorious beard, blah, blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 369September 4, 2015 7:22 PM

How does Tveit fit this blind item? If they are talking about "constant on a hit almost network show that had much bigger stars" as in Gossip Girl, he was barely on that show.

by Anonymousreply 370September 4, 2015 7:25 PM

his time will cum~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 5, 2015 1:56 AM

come out now Darren

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 17, 2015 8:19 PM

R369 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 373September 18, 2015 12:53 AM

Looks like ElsieFest next weekend is a bust. Groupon has $29 tickets for the entire day.

by Anonymousreply 374September 21, 2015 6:22 AM

This ugly troll can stay in the closet. I have no idea how he got so popular, he's so fug. Then again we all know teenage girls have no taste, so I guess it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 375September 21, 2015 7:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376September 21, 2015 10:38 AM

From Alan Cumming's twitter "Today's #RememberThatTime with lovely @DarrenCriss includes the gayest thing I've ever heard!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377September 24, 2015 6:00 AM

Who cares? He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 378September 24, 2015 6:05 AM

AFter Nick Jonas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 24, 2015 6:38 AM

R374 what's an ELSIE FEST. never heard of it???

by Anonymousreply 380September 24, 2015 6:42 AM

you go Gurl~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 24, 2015 6:42 AM

Nice shirt . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 24, 2015 8:06 PM

Come on Darren you BIG COCK Teaser~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 26, 2015 7:05 AM

"In an exclusive Advocate interview, in advance of his Friday Broadway @ The Nourse performance with host Seth Rudetsky in San Francisco, Criss explains why LGBT causes are so important to him.

'I grew up backstage in the theatre with gay guys in their 20s and 30s who looked after me, bought me meals, and drove me home,” he says. “So I have a conscious and unconscious affection for the gay community. I was lucky enough to be part of it.' "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384October 29, 2015 5:08 PM

[quote] The Filipino part of him DOES NOT include his cock

What's that supposed to mean? My ex is 100% Filipino and he has a huge fat cock.

Or do you mean he's uncut, since Filipinos are mostly circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 385October 29, 2015 6:29 PM

Does he have a huge fat cock or not?

by Anonymousreply 386October 29, 2015 6:42 PM

All good looking celebrity guys have a huge fat cock. It's a requirement to get into SAG.

by Anonymousreply 387October 29, 2015 7:58 PM

^Thank you! I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 388October 29, 2015 11:51 PM

[quote]All good looking celebrity guys have a huge fat cock. It's a requirement to get into SAG.

Tell that to most of the SAG membership because they'll be happy to learn their dick has grown considerably. I'll start: Patrick Dempsey, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere, Steven Weber, Daniel Radcliff, Sam Rockwell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonathan Groff, Viggo Mortenson....................................................................

by Anonymousreply 389October 30, 2015 12:38 AM

Is R383 's caricature of Darren the one hanging in Sardi's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 30, 2015 1:56 AM

Tuesday

by Anonymousreply 391October 30, 2015 3:58 AM

Not seeing the edging closer to the closet door. Maybe cause the dude is str8 hipster poseur. Happens to have gayish sensibility, nothing earth shattering for the place he grew in. It comes in handy for schmoozing the Broadway queens. May have sucked a few dicks for them roles too, no biggie, it's called earning a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 392October 30, 2015 8:03 PM

[quote] What's that supposed to mean? My ex is 100% Filipino and he has a huge fat cock.

Or do you mean he's uncut, since Filipinos are mostly circumcised?

He's quite likely cut. But, I doubt he is particularly blessed with size.

by Anonymousreply 393October 31, 2015 5:00 AM

R392 Please. This isn't James Franco we're talking about. Darren is a gay in denial.

by Anonymousreply 394October 31, 2015 8:30 PM

r364 thick thighs.

by Anonymousreply 395October 31, 2015 8:51 PM

Darren is not coming out soon. He's going to maintain the 'gayest straight boy you know' BS he has been since GLEE folded. It was amazing during Hedwig to see him everywhere, doing any theatre event. Broadway seems his long term strategy. If he can keep the fangirls hooked for a few more years, get a starring role in a show, and make his festival a moneymaker -then maybe he'll come out. Here his is from earlier this week, really butching up his image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396November 1, 2015 5:30 PM

R396 is confused about his fangurls mentality. Check his twitter mentions. They'd throw parties if he were to come out tomorrow, it's been their fetish since Glee. Way more tantalizing and acceptable for them than having to see him with another woman. Funny how jealous hatred works.

by Anonymousreply 397November 3, 2015 10:32 PM

Chris trekked over the river last night to The Paper Mill Playhouse to see "The Bandstand"

by Anonymousreply 398November 4, 2015 12:13 AM

R396, what Broadway audience is keeping Criss in the closet? This isn't about selling Cavill as Supes. Criss was in a Tony winning show just this summer, his face plastered on Times Sq. If Hedwig wasn't a starring role, I don't know what is. If Criss is gay,this was the perfect moment to come out, he'd have gotten more press, and the buzz could've brought more people to his shows, it's not like he sold out the house. Wasn't the very publicly out NPH the top grossing headliner there -- seems like the Broadway audience didn't care he's gay in the least bit.

by Anonymousreply 399November 4, 2015 7:42 PM

The problem isn't Brodway, it's that Ms. Criss is hoping to cross over into film. He signed on to some romantic comedy, with him playing a straight guy, I think.

by Anonymousreply 400November 4, 2015 10:12 PM

R400 sounds right DC "playing" a straight guy LOL,,,btw, his mouth is open just perfectly for giving great head ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 5, 2015 3:36 AM

Darren with Mia Swier - Von Glitz - now Polly Peroxxxidal at the SAG event last night. I think this is the first time she's done a red carpet with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 6, 2015 6:52 PM

Not at all, R402. Google is your friend (or enemy depending).

by Anonymousreply 403November 6, 2015 11:41 PM

She's done tons of carpets with him, more so recently. In fact, since quitting her job at Fox, it seems her only job is to be his plus one. Fits with the bearding theory if you believe that rumour.

by Anonymousreply 404November 7, 2015 12:56 AM

Not sure if she now goes to more events with him, or he now goes to more and bigger events than when he was fresh on the scene. To people who obsess, I guess she's more noticeable now, but if we go by the frau tabloids, they're both virtually non-existent since he was in that People's sexiest man alive. For my money, the bearding theory is wishful thinking. But it's pretty obvious she got the Fox gig because of him. He too has worked the UMich theater grads connections to the bone for his descent on Broadway. Or take Ryan Murphy, he hired Jane Lynch's niece, and at some point Anna Wintour's daughter I think. A casual acquaintance of mine once told me she had to work all her college connections to get hired even as a mailroom clerk at a talent agency (she was trying to be a screenwriter back then).

by Anonymousreply 405November 10, 2015 4:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 10, 2015 5:05 PM

R405 Even people who aren't famous in any way use beards, so you can drop the argument that he doesn't need one. The only thing to wonder about is if she's knowingly bearding or not.

by Anonymousreply 407November 10, 2015 11:14 PM

She knows.

by Anonymousreply 408November 10, 2015 11:26 PM

I just wonder why the big push all of a sudden? Quitting her job and just trailing around after him so he'll always have a date to events is a weird choice if she is not a beard. I go back and forth on whether or not Darren is actually gay, but her being beside him at more events recently definitely seems like an attempt to at least stop the questions.

by Anonymousreply 409November 11, 2015 2:26 AM

Did she quit her job? She was tweeting about working on the Scream Queens set recently.

by Anonymousreply 410November 11, 2015 3:20 AM

There were pictures from her going away party from Fox on twitter/instagram. She also removed it from her twitter bio. I think she's still tweeting because she was still working there when the episodes airing now were filmed.

by Anonymousreply 411November 11, 2015 3:44 AM

"but her being beside him at more events recently definitely seems like an attempt to at least stop the questions." The questions started the moment he rose to fame for playing the gay guy on Glee. That was like five years ago, and she's been around him since a little before that. Doesn't make a lick of sense to basically sit on a ready and available beard for several years and let "the questions" circulate.

by Anonymousreply 412November 12, 2015 8:01 PM

R405, I'll drop it when it's a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a female red carpet companion must be bearding. I can settle for common sense telling me he likes sucking dick as much as DL fave Colton Haynes, or for TMZ/anyone digging up actual dirt.

by Anonymousreply 413November 12, 2015 9:45 PM

He's an effete bro, but not a mo. Met him several times.

by Anonymousreply 414November 12, 2015 9:47 PM

There's no such thing as a straight guy who's an "effete bro." The guy is gay, but he wants to try to be a stahh. After he fails, which he will, then he'll come out. It's unfortunate that an actor can't be out and have a real chance of getting the same leading roles as a supposedly straight actor, but that's just how it is still.

by Anonymousreply 415November 12, 2015 11:25 PM

Wouldn't there be some stories about him if he were gay? Like, I was convinced he was gay and then the longer he's been in the spotlight with no stories of hookups/boyfriends/etc., I'm starting to doubt it. Dude seems to have a lot of friends in both LA and NYC, I would assume some friends of these friends would have some dirt. People talk. I'm super curious to see how this all turns out in a few years. Will he marry his girlfriend? Will he come out? Only time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 416November 13, 2015 3:24 AM

Alan Cumming was on Lance Bass' radio show today and he referred to Darren as the "gayest straight boy". Jordan Roth has called him that, Alan has a couple times now and Darren even referred to himself as such. Is this his brand? Who are they trying to appeal to with this? I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 417November 20, 2015 4:54 AM

Isn't he out yettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt??????????????????????

by Anonymousreply 418November 20, 2015 4:56 AM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 419November 20, 2015 4:56 AM

Alan Cumming being Alan Cumming, but without knowing what else was said, going along with the "gayest straight boy" image Criss wants to present could have been more of a dig. Like, "Can you believe this asshole wants us to believe that he's straight?" or "Maybe this kid needs a reality check."

by Anonymousreply 420November 20, 2015 1:52 PM

Maybe he's not gay, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 421November 20, 2015 5:36 PM

Whether he's gay or not, the "gayest straight boy" thing is just getting old. It feels defensive, like he's so afraid he's going to be labelled as gay that he preempts it with the title.

by Anonymousreply 422November 20, 2015 5:46 PM

Sorry, I've seen him perform live a few times, and he's cute, charming and goofy. I don't see any fear, like the drawn-out Nick Jonas baloney "gay/not gay" campaign.

by Anonymousreply 423November 20, 2015 5:49 PM

[quote]He's an effete bro, but not a mo. Met him several times.

Who knows how he defines his sexuality, but if you really think Darren Criss has never hooked up with a guy I have a fucking bridge to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 424November 20, 2015 7:16 PM

I thought he was...everyone know he's gay at least in the industry and probably outside the biz

by Anonymousreply 425November 20, 2015 7:36 PM

Que?

by Anonymousreply 426November 20, 2015 7:40 PM

So who is the opposite of Criss, the straightest gay boy? Does that sound as ridiculous as the gayest straight boy?

by Anonymousreply 427November 20, 2015 7:43 PM

Come on Darren...like you never messed around with guys...touched or sucked a cock or had your cock sucked by a dude????????????????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 21, 2015 3:13 AM

Gay or straight, I just like to look at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429November 21, 2015 3:21 AM

calling him the gayest straight dude ...something is really wrong with that cuz he ain't straight just not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 21, 2015 3:25 AM

way tooooooooooo cute to be straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 21, 2015 3:28 AM

Someone on here, maybe even in this thread, talked about hooking up with him in college. He's not straight and he'll come out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 432November 21, 2015 5:18 AM

"Someone on here, maybe even in this thread, talked about hooking up with him in college"

Wow, that's almost as much proof as Bush used for Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq! What a sleuth you are!

by Anonymousreply 433November 21, 2015 6:39 AM

He's not straight and he'll come out eventually.

Yea, eventually...eventually!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434November 21, 2015 6:53 AM

He said in an interview that the first play he was ever in was called "Fanny." I took that as a secret reference to him liking dick up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 435November 21, 2015 7:01 AM

R435 aha LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436November 21, 2015 7:04 AM

R433 You're on a gossip site. Why don't you fuck off if you think Gay from Space Criss loves himself some pussy?

by Anonymousreply 437November 22, 2015 3:47 PM

R437 LOL you tell him dude...Like Darren Criss is straight LOL...somebody that goes by "the gayest straight" dude...Come on!!! Darren UR GAY!!! Come out of the CLOSET!

by Anonymousreply 438November 22, 2015 6:12 PM

He looks like the guy in The 1975 to me, just less coked out. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 439November 22, 2015 6:53 PM

R436, there are enough pictures of Mr Criss's actual bum on the interwebs, let's get a move on from posting SHAWN fucking MENDES.

by Anonymousreply 440November 23, 2015 1:54 PM

If I said I was gay, would you guys care?

by Anonymousreply 441November 25, 2015 4:42 PM

New blind item:

"This former Glee actor is still hiding deep inside the closet.

Despite his beard, everyone knows he is gay. He is fully on board keeping everything a secret because he really wants to get cast in a superhero franchise and thinks if he comes out it will ruin his chances."

Matthew Morrison or Darren Criss? Although Darren seems too short for a superhero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 2, 2015 12:00 AM

He wants to unfurl the cape again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443December 2, 2015 1:34 AM

I've said this before about Darren on this board. I have no idea what his "sexuality" is, but all I know is if you think he has never hooked up with a guy you are a naive idiot. That is definitely false.

by Anonymousreply 444December 2, 2015 4:24 AM

R444 I believe we all know that on DL and out in the world they know it as well! Just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 445December 2, 2015 4:30 AM

But what kind of guys does he allegedly hookup with? Other actors or non-actors? Young dudes or older men?

by Anonymousreply 446December 2, 2015 5:26 AM

glOry hOles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 2, 2015 6:35 AM

Doesn't anybody here have friends in the Broadway community or in LA with some stories of dudes hooking up with Darren? There's always been these vague rumours about him, but never anything with substance. Also, if she is a beard, how long do you think Mia would keep up the act? They've supposedly been together for 5.5 years. I don't know. He really pings for me, but I'm wondering if he's actually bi and him and Mia have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 448December 2, 2015 2:07 PM

R446, allegedly, with those who can advance his career. Look at his cheerleaders. Ryan Murphy, Shankman, Zadan and Meron, John Cameron Mitchell whose interviews for Hedwig started the "gayest straight boy" thing. and Jordan Roth who bankrolled Criss's vanity festival and gave him the pimp spot in a lineup that had Lea Salonga and Tveit. Add Alan Cumming, Michael Feinstein and Seth Rudetsky. You can't throw a pebble without hitting an older gay benefactor of Mr. Criss's.

What's confusing is the real dearth of gossip about regular hookups as R448 says. No chorus boy gossip from How to Succeed, nor since then. Nothing I recall from the old Glee gossip threads, except for Murphy. Someone recently made a valiant attempt here to start a rumor about Tveit on the back of the promotional video they made together for that festival, but it went nowhere. He keeps it relatively low key with the gf as well, you'd hardly know about her if from his own social media which is weird if she's just a beard. I'm inclined to conclude for now that he's a straight leaning bi who will fuck guys for his career, not really on the side. But we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 449December 2, 2015 3:22 PM

This picture just came out of Darren and Mia at an event. This is the first picture I've seen of him looking like he actually likes her. Perhaps not a beard? Maybe he's bi or just sleeps with powerful men for work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 2, 2015 6:25 PM

R450 LOL he has that crazy dude look often...come on...he's NOT in love with her after all (5) years!!! Something is up with this faux relationship! Do you really see them fucking??? NO!!! Do you see him eating her out??? NO!!!

by Anonymousreply 451December 2, 2015 9:33 PM

R451, you know he's in love with YOU!!! What cute lovebirds you two make! Now take your meds, that's a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 452December 2, 2015 11:00 PM

Let's mess with R451 some more.

Criss's gf used to play guitar and sing in some rock band. Here he is at one of her gigs, looking at her on stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 2, 2015 11:23 PM

Let's mess with R451 some more.

Criss's gf used to play guitar and sing in some rock band. Here he is at one of her gigs, looking at her on stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 2, 2015 11:23 PM

Criss and gf from before Glee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 2, 2015 11:34 PM

R449 Thanks. Darren must get around to have rumors with all those much older men. Maybe some daddy issues involved.

by Anonymousreply 456December 2, 2015 11:42 PM

Also at said gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 3, 2015 12:10 AM

Also at said gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 3, 2015 12:10 AM

Here they are sharing a quick peck at a bar. (This is actually from a longer vid his manager posted).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 3, 2015 12:15 AM

Stealing my thunder, R459? His manager is actually a friend of his, since then turned his manager, but I digress.

Another pre-Glee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 3, 2015 12:20 AM

Last one pre-Glee. How you doin, R451?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461December 3, 2015 12:48 AM

I'm not familiar with this website. How accurate do these blinds turn out to be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 4, 2016 7:50 PM

Well, that blind item could be either Darren or Chord - but you'd have to know the Instagram handle for the third party to be sure. The odd thing about Chord and Brooke Butler is that she shows up on his Instagram less than the average Jonas brother, but he's in tons of hers. That's why I think this is about Darren. If Chord and Brooke aren't a real thing, it's likely a beard/merkin situation (and given her Instagram moniker of "Tomboy for Christ" and his ultra fundie father that could very well be the case).

by Anonymousreply 463February 7, 2016 12:26 AM

Rumour is Darren's girlfriend Mia is hooking up with musician Mr Hudson. They've been playing house (at Darren's house in LA) while Darren's in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 7, 2016 3:35 AM

R464, you tried. She's with Criss in NYC.

There's no rumor, just shit-stirring by his fangurls who hate her with a vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 465February 7, 2016 5:02 AM

She's with Darren now, but she's been LA all week. She was on Keke Palmer's snapchat because they're working on a project together.

by Anonymousreply 466February 7, 2016 5:45 AM

Stalk much?

by Anonymousreply 467February 7, 2016 7:25 AM

R466, let's dial way down on the photo assumption when it's well known people crash at his place all the time.

One time the fangurls spread the same rumor about one of the Starkids. Turned out Criss was at home too. Missed opportunity to spice it up to a threesome gossip bur fangurls have their priorities.

This friend looks very gay to me. Cue revised "rumor"that he's sleeping with Criss instead.

by Anonymousreply 468February 7, 2016 7:44 AM

So, is everyone from Glee still under contract preventing any interesting information about any of them from being revealed for another several years? If so, how is Naya publishing a tell-all?

by Anonymousreply 469February 7, 2016 10:07 AM

The only reason people entertained this Mr Hudson thing is because of the timing of the pics in regards to the blind item. Also, some people thought Darren's sudden and repeated mentioning of Mia on Twitter after years of not doing so was due to the bearding situation. I think it's actually either because he's trying to help get her name out there since she has a new band, or they're engaged and he's trying to ease the fan girls into it gently.

by Anonymousreply 470February 7, 2016 3:02 PM

[quote]So, is everyone from Glee still under contract preventing any interesting information about any of them from being revealed for another several years?

I just think nobody really cares anymore. Most of them will be waiting tables within a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 471February 7, 2016 9:54 PM

Who gives a shit about his fangurls? The guy is a flaming queen regardless of his fanbase and regardless of blind items from bullshit websites like CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 472February 7, 2016 10:26 PM

I have a question. Do you pronounce Keke Palmer's first name "Kee Kee", "Keh Keh', or "Kay Kay"? No hurries, just courious. Thanks everyone and have a blessed day!

by Anonymousreply 473February 13, 2016 11:19 AM

R470, the BG vs pic thing is like a circle jerk. BG takes whatever twitter, tumblr, w/e comes up with, serves it back to them and they take it as proof positive it's real.

R4659, what contracts? Even Ryan Murphy opened his big mouth about sex in the trailers, so did Mark Salling about Naya Rivera, and yes, Miss Rivera herself is writing something billed as a tell-all. This contracts thing is some fangurl made up bull to console themselves.

by Anonymousreply 474February 13, 2016 9:02 PM

You just know he's an incredible bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475February 14, 2016 12:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 14, 2016 12:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 14, 2016 12:42 AM

Oh, I'm sure he knows exactly what to do with that ass. . . .

by Anonymousreply 478February 14, 2016 12:56 AM

[quote] So, is everyone from Glee still under contract preventing any interesting information about any of them from being revealed for another several years?

[quote]I just think nobody really cares anymore. Most of them will be waiting tables within a year or two.

I think they're more afraid of crossing Murphy. He's about the only connection most of them have for future work and, at least at the moment, he's very powerful in Hollywood. Wait for his star to fade and then the stories might start coming out.

by Anonymousreply 479February 14, 2016 4:03 AM

Something already "interesting" has already been revealed, Mark Salling is apparently a pedophile. I wonder how much Murphy knew about that.

by Anonymousreply 480February 14, 2016 12:37 PM

I've talked about this before, went to U of M with Darren (and took heat from you guys for going to school there)

Have know him for years . Have visited him when in NYC for business. Yes we hooked up at school, but he also hooked up with girls I know. He truly is sex on a stick.

I have gone out with him when he was in How to Succeed.....and stayed with him, and yes we had sex - shocking I know and yes he and Aaron Tveit have been together but nothing "long term" just FB. I wouldn't want to make you think we're best buddies or something, but I think right now, that's how he looks at anyone he fucks. And yes, that means he is a top, and a very good one at that.

If there is one negative thing I can say about him, it is that he is very "sexually arrogant" And I mean that in the nicest way possible way. He knows he can throw one hell of a fuck and has been like that since I've know him. But if I were him, I would be too.

by Anonymousreply 481February 14, 2016 3:35 PM

Never seen his appeal. I can find hotter men in the beach 10 minutes from my house.

by Anonymousreply 482February 14, 2016 3:49 PM

R481, in your wet dream.

[quote]If there is one negative thing I can say about him, it is that he is very "sexually arrogant" And I mean that in the nicest way possible way. He knows he can throw one hell of a fuck and has been like that since I've know him. But if I were him, I would be too.

That 'tell me about your weaknesses" job interview technique right there.

by Anonymousreply 483February 14, 2016 3:51 PM

[quote]And yes, that means he is a top, and a very good one at that.

And yet according to R205, who also "had him"

[quote]He is completely versatile, and he is very good either way

Who should we believe?

by Anonymousreply 484February 14, 2016 7:31 PM

Put it in a hole, wah do weeee. Put in in a hole, squee squee squee

by Anonymousreply 485February 15, 2016 1:38 PM

If he were out, he would be like every other avg hipster twink. He wouldn't even register on DL.

by Anonymousreply 486February 15, 2016 4:33 PM

Darren Criss cranky with fans after they call his girlfriend 'Satan'

This was after his performance Friday night at The Kennedy Center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 28, 2016 9:55 AM

r487 - well, her name is sateen so whaddya expect?

by Anonymousreply 488February 28, 2016 11:14 AM

Saw him Saturday night at the Kennedy Center. He mentioned the girlfriend. There were so many gay men in the audience--of all ages and racially diverse--that Darren had no need for the beard. Maybe he was pissed because she was in his way of scoring with a hot guy. Or perhaps because Betsy Wolfe wiped him off the stage and had the audience screaming for her.

by Anonymousreply 489February 28, 2016 7:30 PM

R489 Of course he has to mention the gf. Especially if the audience is full of gay men. Wouldn't want the wrong kind of gossip to reach DL. lol

by Anonymousreply 490February 28, 2016 8:22 PM

It only took him six years of dating her and having her be called all kinds of names for him to finally say something. He is being a lot more public about her lately. I'm thinking if he is straight, that they are engaged. If he's not, maybe he has a big project coming up where he needs to push the straight image again like he tried when he had his Listen Up concert tour a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 491February 28, 2016 9:30 PM

What is he going to do next? His voice is not that strong and he does not hold up in comparison to others when he shares the stage.

by Anonymousreply 492February 28, 2016 10:06 PM

He really did stand out on "Glee" but I haven't been impressed with anything else I've seen him in.

by Anonymousreply 493February 28, 2016 10:51 PM

R492 His film career is not gonna fly. So he needs to go back to TV.

by Anonymousreply 494February 29, 2016 12:47 AM

R494 calling RYAN MURPHY ;O ...................... I'll do anything...I need a job bro!

by Anonymousreply 495February 29, 2016 1:23 AM

Darren is a niche character player even on TV. He'll end up playing some romantic interest in some young adult TV show. Don't see him headlining a show like Grant Gustin.

by Anonymousreply 496February 29, 2016 2:48 AM

One thing I'll say for Darren: he's one hell of a networker. There's a reason he gets jobs/opportunities that take others years to achieve. From Jordan Roth to Adam Shankman to various other powerful industry folks, Darren really plays the game well.

by Anonymousreply 497February 29, 2016 4:58 AM

No way he's straight...come on already...Darren everyone knows you're GAY!

by Anonymousreply 498February 29, 2016 5:01 AM

He'll get married, have kids and have gay affairs on the down low. He's never coming out.

by Anonymousreply 499February 29, 2016 5:05 AM

Speaking of Headwig, whet to Andy Randells? I saw him on Girl the other nite, but hasn't seen him other than. What he up to anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 500March 1, 2016 12:57 PM

Crazy Days and Nights has a blind about Darren flipping out at the fans. Dude needs to get a project soon so the focus shifts from his personal life and personality since he's starting to come off like a tool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501March 2, 2016 3:10 AM

Hey Darren~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502March 2, 2016 3:18 AM

R497 that is called Having a profitable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 503March 2, 2016 3:22 AM

During his Oscar party, Jordan Roth asked if everyone saw Taylor Louderman (female ) in the bathtub. Darren supposedly said: "Nothing I haven't seen before but I'm GAY so ... " He then jokingly denies that he said anything.

Around 0:25 on this periscope clip -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504March 2, 2016 11:26 AM

‘Whoever called my girlfriend Satan, f$%* you. I was trying to be polite and greet you since you waited so long and then you think it’s okay to insult my friends and family’. - Darren Criss on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 505March 2, 2016 1:34 PM

WTF with Darren's ugly shoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 9, 2016 11:42 PM

[quote]Speaking of Headwig, whet to Andy Randells? I saw him on Girl the other nite, but hasn't seen him other than. What he up to anyone know?

He filled in for Jon Groff in Hamilton while Jon was off filming the Looking finale movie.

by Anonymousreply 507March 10, 2016 12:02 AM

R504 Ha, he's officially out to me. Walking back and saying something like it was just a joke about the rumors won't work.

by Anonymousreply 508March 10, 2016 1:50 AM

Darren...straight boys just don't act this way -GAY! Just look at the way he's acting with all those gay guys watching the OSCARS Come on now...Jordan Roth is acting-talking so so GAY these days what is going on!? Richie's getting-has a big belly! Darren ass shot nap between shows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 10, 2016 5:03 AM

R509, GET IT ALREADY IT'S SHAWN MENDES IN THIS PHOTO

The rest of your blabbering is as "accurate" as the photo attribution.

by Anonymousreply 510March 10, 2016 5:23 AM

R504, whoever says what sounds like "I'm gay" is clearly a different voice coming from the other side, not where Criss sat. "I didn't say anything" is about him saying it's nothing he hasn't seen before.

R505, not what he tweeted. It's what he reportedly said to the crowd. He's hardly the only one to react at some point or another. Just now Charlie Hunnam got a friend to post for him a message to his fangurls expressing the same sentiment in a more long-winded form. Naturally, it just ruffled more delusional fangurl feathers, same with Criss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511March 10, 2016 6:03 AM

....................come out and play

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 10, 2016 6:16 AM

R511 oooooooook whateva Darren

by Anonymousreply 513March 10, 2016 6:34 AM

Maybe Darren is a gay stag. He sure loves the company of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 514March 10, 2016 6:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 10, 2016 6:42 AM

;) ;0 ;O ;Q

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 10, 2016 6:52 AM

The hunger is real. Feed him.

by Anonymousreply 517March 10, 2016 7:34 AM

hah of course he's sucking cock or getting his cocked sucked by a dude that Mia chick seems to be out of the picture! Seriously, she's his supposed girlfriend!? PAlease!

by Anonymousreply 518March 10, 2016 7:35 PM

Looking 4 more hot sex Darren Criss ass sexy bottom. Do have you?

by Anonymousreply 519March 11, 2016 11:44 AM

Gay DJ Elvis Duran calls Darren his "personal Fleshlight" . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520March 13, 2016 7:02 AM

Darren Loves his GAY boys...Just come OUT Darren as you are one as well...;) It's ok accept it dude! Enough already!!!!

by Anonymousreply 521March 13, 2016 7:26 AM

Curious. Do you all think Mia knows Darren is gay/bi and it's a business arrangement, or do you think she believes they're the real deal and he's just getting it on the down low?

by Anonymousreply 522March 17, 2016 3:57 AM

R522 LOL ROTLMAO seriously read again what you just wrote dude...

by Anonymousreply 523March 17, 2016 6:25 AM

Still no actual stories about him with dudes? You'd think somebody would've seen something and blabbed about it by now. He runs in the theater crowd. Not exactly the most discrete bunch.

by Anonymousreply 524March 17, 2016 8:01 AM

LOL ROTLMAO ROTFLALALTMAFO r523

by Anonymousreply 525April 4, 2016 11:15 AM

Is he working on anything that's not theater?

by Anonymousreply 526April 4, 2016 11:53 AM

He shot a romantic comedy in Italy right after Hedwig. Other than that, I'm not sure what he's got going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 527April 4, 2016 4:09 PM

Yet another Blind Item. This one is about last night's iHeart Radio Awards where he brought the girlfriend, who apparently cozied up to Mr. Hudson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 4, 2016 4:11 PM

He might actually get more work if he just came out.

R524 there was a poster who posted on one of the Darren thread that they went to UMich together and hooked up there. I don't remember where to link it but I do remember reading it.

by Anonymousreply 529April 4, 2016 4:20 PM

I knew this Mr Hudson guy was living at Darren's house for a few months at least (a lot of the time with Darren out of town and just him and the girlfriend there), but I thought he was gay so I didn't think much of it. When I heard rumours about Mia and Hudson, I looked him up and read an article that said one of his albums was about an ex-girlfriend. If they are together, it's just strange that they're living in Darren's house while he desperately tries to perpetuate the straight image. I'm really curious how things are going to go with him. At this point, is he gonna marry Mia and have her real boyfriend living with them indefinitely?

by Anonymousreply 530April 4, 2016 9:50 PM

Imagine this as your "personal fleshlight."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531April 4, 2016 10:47 PM

It's been passed around and feel like a used product.

by Anonymousreply 532April 4, 2016 10:50 PM

That's a cruel tease, Ryan Murphy/r531.

by Anonymousreply 533April 5, 2016 3:56 AM

Got nothing to do with Murphy. That's just Darren teasing the audience or the male cast. I wonder whether he was able to get one of the Glee hunks in bed at least once.

by Anonymousreply 534April 5, 2016 4:02 AM

Presented without comment....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535April 7, 2016 6:54 PM

Follow

Darren CrissVerified account ‏@DarrenCriss I may be Prince Eric at the @HollywoodBowl , but I'll still always be Ariel in my dressing room by myself with the door closed...

OPEN THE DOOR and GET OUT OF THE CLOSET DARREN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536April 7, 2016 9:05 PM

Hudson. Show business. A little older….

Oh, that's right.

Jane Hudson.

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 537April 7, 2016 10:01 PM

Darren and/or his team called the paps to show us all that he's super straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538April 11, 2016 2:10 PM

if he was trying to showcase his relationship, you'd think he would hold her hand and/or bags.

by Anonymousreply 539April 11, 2016 3:05 PM

More pics now. This is my fave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 11, 2016 4:01 PM

R530, you sound exactly like his fangurls who hate her guts and desperately want him to be gay and her be this uber-villain. Just so he's legit unavailable to you, and you can find solace in a gay fetish.

This story keeps getting reincarnated every year, with different dude friends floated as her "real boyfriend".

by Anonymousreply 541April 11, 2016 4:09 PM

R540 you can smell his GAYness in that photo...it's ok DARREN just fucking come out already bro

by Anonymousreply 542April 11, 2016 8:42 PM

R538 it that his Mom?

by Anonymousreply 543April 11, 2016 8:44 PM

[quote]there was a poster who posted on one of the Darren thread that they went to UMich together and hooked up there. I don't remember where to link it but I do remember reading it.[/quote]

Look up R481. Sounds like the Tveit troll, all super legit!

The actual DL theatre queens have nada, as R524 says.

The old Glee threads also came up with nothing, except the Murphy casting couch rumor which is par for the course.

by Anonymousreply 544April 11, 2016 9:57 PM

R543 Here, have a (pre-Glee) picture of mom and girlfriend. Can u tell them apart???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545April 11, 2016 11:04 PM

Cannot WAIT for Lens Dunham to join this shit-show.

by Anonymousreply 546April 14, 2016 11:36 AM

He's so. Hot

by Anonymousreply 547April 27, 2016 8:47 PM

I don't find him even remotely hot, so doesn't matter to me.

by Anonymousreply 548April 27, 2016 8:58 PM

I hate the Gif on op's thread.

by Anonymousreply 549April 27, 2016 9:00 PM

Why, fucktard?

by Anonymousreply 550April 27, 2016 10:35 PM

Because its fucking stupid!

by Anonymousreply 551April 27, 2016 10:37 PM

What are you, 8? It's hot.

by Anonymousreply 552April 27, 2016 10:42 PM

I don't give a fuck about his pathetic fangurls and their reason for wanting him to be gay. I say he's gay because he's a flaming queen. Each time this thread pops up I think it'll be because he was caught making out with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 553April 27, 2016 11:13 PM

R553, I love you! Me too.

But then again, that's why I open half of these threads

by Anonymousreply 554April 28, 2016 12:08 AM

Whatev. DCs azz is hot.

by Anonymousreply 555April 29, 2016 1:06 AM

I think Mia doubles as his assistant and beard. Girl works once in a blue moon as a "producer", but generally travels everywhere with him. Not sure how else she supports herself financially, unless she's on his payroll.

by Anonymousreply 556May 23, 2016 2:57 AM

R556, you sound just like, or maybe are, one of the demented fangurls obsessed with this complete mediocrity and the fantasy that he has to be gay and there has to be some super conspiracy to keep him in a nonexistent closet.

This obsession always goes hand in hand with the laughable demand that the girlfriends (or boyfriends as the case may be) have a job and go to work 9-5 like us regular grunts. And if they don't, they are paid-for beards.

Newsflash for you - these people ain't regular grunts. They get comped stuff all the time, they get flown to Southeast Asia for events, and they go on vacations in Bali with their gf's, bf's, families or posse's CAUSE THEY CAN. What, do you think they'll be taking you?

And as it happens, his mediocre guy's family is loaded, and his mediocre gf's family is loaded too.

by Anonymousreply 557May 23, 2016 4:23 AM

Haven't we moved on to other more relevant 3/4 scale closet cases?

by Anonymousreply 558May 23, 2016 4:45 AM

he was at Shuffle Along recently and came backstage....my friend working on the show said he's GAY but obviously has issues...he was not with his girlfriend but a girl and friend....he acts gay laughs gay saunters jumps on stage gay etc. my friend said LOL

by Anonymousreply 559May 23, 2016 4:51 AM

Doesn't "look" gay here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560May 23, 2016 4:58 AM

R560 Looks LOL stupid I guess you don't know him

by Anonymousreply 561May 23, 2016 5:00 AM

Omg, he's so dreamy!

by Anonymousreply 562May 23, 2016 5:01 AM

Love OP's gif. The way that Blake takes that hot ass into his lap and wraps his arms around Darren's arms might be one of the gayest things ever to come out of Glee, which is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 563May 23, 2016 5:05 AM

dreamy ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564May 23, 2016 5:07 AM

suck me DC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 23, 2016 5:31 AM

Every time this thread pops up I lose valuable hours just watching OP's gif over and over and over...

by Anonymousreply 566May 23, 2016 5:45 AM

There's been gay rumors about this guy for ages, and he definitely pings my gaydar, but has anything concrete been found? Secret boyfriends or hook-ups in his past? Stories from college? Besides online random casting couch speculations or photoshopped pics, I haven't seen any real evidence yet. I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 567May 23, 2016 6:17 AM

How bout Nobody cares?. He's not feared by some people to be a movie star/leading man if he stays in the closet. Certainly not a threat. If he's going to be in big movies even in supporting to small parts, just out him as you wish.

by Anonymousreply 568May 23, 2016 6:33 AM

He is a half-Asian theater kid from San Francisco, a lot of gay in the making right there, but to R567's question, no. Nothing.

Nobody thought he was a closeted gay during the Starkid days. Nor when he was on some network show, don't remember which. The rumors started with playing gay on Glee.

I still remember this SF guy on the old Glee threads. He said Criss always pinged to him on the show, and one day he met him in town. Said he was shocked by the lack of pinging face to face, got a straight hipster vibe off him, kinda unkempt but quite friendly and cool with talking to a leather daddy. As said, he grew up in SF.

by Anonymousreply 569May 23, 2016 3:35 PM

He just looks like something you'd park your cock in.

by Anonymousreply 570May 23, 2016 5:07 PM

He's oozing power bottom from all pores in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 571May 23, 2016 5:15 PM

[quote] He is a half-Asian

From the waist down. :(

by Anonymousreply 572May 23, 2016 6:59 PM

[quote]He's oozing power bottom from all pores in OP's pic.

OP's gif is a scene from Glee. Everyone on that show looked way gay, hammy and camp.

by Anonymousreply 573May 23, 2016 8:30 PM

If he were gay he'd be out already or at least glass closeted, not bitching on social media about fans not respecting his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 574May 23, 2016 8:44 PM

Just stopped in to say that gif of him twerking in OP's post never gets old.

by Anonymousreply 575May 23, 2016 9:13 PM

R569 is wrong and r574 is just a fucking idiot. I bet you thought Colton Haynes was into girls too.

by Anonymousreply 576May 24, 2016 1:26 AM

Oh, the idiot at r574 [italic] is [/italic] R569.

by Anonymousreply 577May 24, 2016 1:32 AM

R576, what's the solid gossip from that time that neither DL nor his crazy tumblr fangurls know about? Enlighten us. Sounds like you have no idea of the old Glee threads either.

This thread is full of newbies wanking to gifs and manips who don't know shit of the old DL. And a few too many pissed fangurls.

R577, put on your glasses and try again, dear.

by Anonymousreply 578May 24, 2016 3:13 AM

Has he come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 579October 26, 2017 10:25 PM

R579 Another decade, maybe? He probably has to marry the gf, have a kid and divorce first.

by Anonymousreply 580October 26, 2017 10:36 PM

Darren and his "girlfriend" with Adam Shankman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 19, 2017 6:30 AM

Miss Criss sure has a interesting collection of fifty something, powerful gays in his pocket: Shankman, Murphy, Elvis Duran, Jordan Roth, etc.

by Anonymousreply 582December 22, 2017 11:26 PM

Now that he's getting award buzz, I'm guessing Darren's locked the closet door nice and tight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 27, 2017 8:47 PM

He’s engaged now lol

by Anonymousreply 584January 21, 2018 7:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 12, 2018 4:15 AM

After NPH being on a hit sitcom for a decade why does anyone think they need to beard anymore? Unless Darren is uh straight ? Mary yes. Straight. Btw he is killing it as Cunanan. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 586February 12, 2018 4:18 AM

He'll come out as bisexual in about 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 587February 12, 2018 4:28 AM

R587 When nobody cares anymore.

by Anonymousreply 588February 12, 2018 4:38 AM

R586, when NPH came out, it was WHILE he had the cushy gig of HIMYM. Who knows? If he had been out before, he might not have ever gotten that gig.

by Anonymousreply 589February 12, 2018 4:41 AM

I still don't know where I stand on Darren Criss. Sometimes I'm convinced he's into men, other times I think he's just playing the game to keep the interest of big time gay producers. If he is gay, he's managed to keep the same beard for a really long time and kept his shit locked down. I don't know if I'll care about him in ten years, but I suspect that's the earliest he'll come out if he is in fact gay.

by Anonymousreply 590February 14, 2018 4:15 AM

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/12 **#5** Now that our favorite closeted B+ list mostly television actor is being talked about for an Emmy next time around, it looks like the woman he calls his girlfriend will be sticking around for a bit. The thing is though she has been dating someone for real on the side and if she gets busted, it is going to be really messy.

Darren Criss/Mia Swier

by Anonymousreply 591February 14, 2018 4:49 AM

Meanwhile, nobody ever talks about the fact that Mia Swier (Criss' fiance) comes from a very wealthy family. Mia's father is architect Brian Swier, and he's in business with Mia's uncle Michael Swier. They own a whole bunch of music venues, in LA and NYC.. including co-owning the new LA piano bar. She's richer than Darren Criss. Her family is bankrolling her career.. in production..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 7, 2019 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!