Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Our Gay Agenda and Subliminal Messaging Has Succeeded!

Some Southern fuckwit wrote a note on an NBC affiliate's Facebook page that they changed their logo to "them there gay colors!"

He has GUESSED our methods, fellow sodomites!

He guessed the beginning of our agenda, back to the 1960s, when our subliminal gay acceptance messages began, and when we used the Lame Stream Media to pipe them into millions of homes!!!

Next on the Gay Agenda: Tearing down every split level house in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 8:37 PM

The 40,000 fish wives who can't count have been worried about just this very thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2015 4:49 PM

HIDE YO CHILDREN!

Also, no Bewitched, you little shits!

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2015 6:04 PM

To be honest, getting rid of all the split-levels should be higher on our agenda... Tac-KAY.

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2015 6:23 PM

Also, Marlo Thomas was TOTALLY part of our agenda!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2015 6:27 PM

And don't forget Tinky Winky, the purple pursed purveyor of sin. Pat Robertson was on to his shenanigans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2015 3:48 PM

Anita Bryant is pissed!

Speaking of where the sun doesn't shine, you cunt.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2015 5:33 PM

I'll never understand how the wing nuts can get so worked up over something somebody else is doing that has no effect on themselves. I try and try to get my head wrapped around their side of thinking, yet I just don't have that kind of attitude in my heart, I'm just not concerned about things that do not have anything to do with me.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2015 6:04 PM

Because, R7, they want everyone to be just as MISERABLE as they are.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2015 6:17 PM

Spread the word that there are pro-gay messages in Disney films and maybe we'll finally hear the last of LET IT GO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2015 7:12 PM

I can't believe they along with the rest of the right-wing nut jobs got one of the funniest adverts pulled. They object to the Lotrimin ad but nobody blinks an eye every time they advertise Bayer back and body (I always hear it as bare back and body)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2015 7:27 PM

What on earth do you have against split levels OP? Less stairs for my fat ass to walk up.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 8:20 PM

It's the post-split level era when new houses got shitty.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 8:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!