Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are your encounters with the paranormal?

I think the paranormal is real. There is still a lot we don't understand about the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 6:12 AM

I met Ryan, Sergey, Effie, Heather, and Michelle Belanger at one of their ghost hunting events in Salem, MA. While I didn't see or hear any ghosts, I have to admit they were all very nice. I actually think Ryan had just found out about the pancreatic cancer since he spent a lot of time walking around the city with his headphones on and smoking. It was before I knew but I felt sorry for him. I just figured he was fighting with Sergey. BTW I was most impressed with Michelle. Her intelligence totally impressed me.

I also don't believe in ghosts. I went with my sister who is a huge fan.

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2015 1:45 AM

You're either mistaken, delusional or lying. Most of the time, it's number three.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2015 1:49 AM

Creepy video, OP. I don't much believe the first one. The guy was too clear.

Early 2000s, I had a nice large office with my employer at the time. One bizarre thing after another happened. Another guy got promoted, so I asked to be moved into a smaller open office, gave him the big office. Couple of weeks later he asked me why I'd given up that nice office. I told him it was haunted. He was not amused. Said something along the lines of thanks a fucking lot. I found that out myself, now I'm stuck in there.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2015 4:18 AM

I don't believe in this shit.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!