Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White House Logo in Colors Of Rainbow in Twitter

When the second term began Obama has really showed his true colors and man I like him and those colors. Putting the logo at the official WH twitter page into Rainbow colors will drive GOP into a madness, sweet revenge and makes me and hopefully you, very happy. Thank you Mr President.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 3:48 AM

Eight more years! Thank you President Obama & Eric Holder for your support of the LGBT community.

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2015 8:48 PM

I agree OP and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2015 11:12 PM

It was really beautiful.

He's done so much right. It's a shame that he's selling out his legacy with the shameful TPP trade deal. But then, he was always a stooge for the multinationals.

Still, he deserves kudos for his administration's vigorous defense of gay rights—and scorn for his economic neoliberalism.

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2015 11:17 PM

I trust him on TPP and everything else. After 6 1/2 years of his policies, the country is in better shape in every way and I don't think he'd make a decision that would jeopardize that, he has a GREAT track record and I have no reason to doubt any decision he makes now. Pe

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2015 11:21 PM

Love Wins Suckers! #LoveWins #SCOTUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2015 3:12 AM

Infuriating and utterly demonic.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 8:15 PM

Hey you r6! How do you find old posts so far back? Do you scroll and scroll and scroll all the way down? Is there a more efficient way? There are some years I want to time travel to and discuss with hindsight. Seriously. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 8:33 PM

R7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 3:42 AM

The brief window before they sold us out to the TQ+ cult.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 3:43 AM

R9 That's how it always goes. Civil Rights Act for Blacks in 1964, Immigration Act in 1965.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!