Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

5 years ago today...

Goodnight, Dark Prince.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2020 1:59 AM

You have to wonder, if he had lived, how fucking bizarre he would look now, how many more abuse victims would have appeared, how his kids' lives would have been more fucked up, how many more spectacular flame-outs there would have been. I'd say his death worked out very well for him.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2015 10:13 PM

6 years

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2015 10:14 PM

Plus, his financial affairs would be in much worse shape, since he would have been still blowing money like a mindless idiot. Now his kids are sitting on a sizable nest egg.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2015 10:15 PM

What about me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2015 10:15 PM

RIP Micheal

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2015 11:50 PM

[quote] Goodnight, Dark Prince.

Dark Prince? Prince is darker than he ended up being!

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2015 11:54 PM

Good night, transgender/transracial princess.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2015 11:57 PM

I'm amazed people still mourn this pedo.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2015 12:31 AM

As r2 pointed out, it was 6 years ago.

Farrah and Michael both died on June 25, 2009.

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2015 12:42 AM

His fans swarm all over Forest Lawn, not only on the anniversary of his death, but on every major holiday. They leave flowers and gifts, then take selfies in front of the mausoleum.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2015 12:49 AM

This year's ruckus:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2015 12:59 AM

Interesting link, R11, and trust that grifter Jermaine to put in an appearance.

They really missed the boat when they put him into a cemetery instead of burying him at Neverland. The tourists would have lined up to buy tickets to tour that place. Hell, should have kept the rides and the petting zoo while they were at it.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2015 1:45 AM

Few people seem to the similarities between Michael's demise/death and that other King, Elvis Presley.

by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2015 1:50 AM

[quote] Prince is darker than he ended up being!

The singer or Jackson's "son"?

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2015 3:14 AM

People from all over the world who can't make the trip pony up some amount to have a rose placed in front of the mausoleum. This year, there were 16,000 roses forming a path to the (barred) door of the building...

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2015 1:29 PM

Dark??? I wasn't dark! I was a pretty little white girl. With a tiny button nose, after 100 operations anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2015 1:40 PM

[quote]Dark??? I wasn't dark! I was a pretty little white girl. With a tiny button nose, after 100 operations anyway.

That's ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2020 1:22 AM

R17 Are you the same bump bitch that's bumping all of these 2015 threads with nothing of substance to add? The same person who says, "Sorry, I had a bunch of old tabs open and I'm just getting to them"?

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2020 1:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!