Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay voice

What causes it?

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2020 4:10 AM

Queeny affectations

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2015 11:19 AM

Genetics. Really. I knew kids in grade school and high school who had it. And they were bullied relentlessly. If they could have stopped, they would have. But they couldn't because that's the way they were made.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2015 12:23 PM

A combo of hubris and it's 3AM and they're out of gin.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2015 1:04 PM

Has this been scientifically researched, R2?

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2015 1:40 PM

Haven't we already had this thread 3000 times at least?

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2015 1:41 PM

Coincidentally . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2015 1:46 PM

Yup, was about to post the trailer to that film as well, R6. Looks v. interesting.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2015 1:54 PM

See NYT link. And, yes, there has been at least 10 post about this already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2015 1:58 PM

R2, I have no idea. But how can a little boy have what's commonly called gay voice, carry it over into puberty, and then cry in a corner because all of the "macho" assholes made fun of him in the most humiliating ways possible? Surely these boys would do anything to have been considered "normal", and one of the things they would have done to fit in was to talk in a "normal" fashion if they could have. Also, 99.9% of these guys turn out to be gay.

I was very straight appearing and acting, and used to stand up for these guys. Some of them became among my best friends in school, and I still occasionally keep in touch. They're usually the kindest and most emphatic beings that God created.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2015 8:58 PM

Absent fathers, overbearing mothers, and disproportionately large collections of original Broadway cast recordings.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2015 9:02 PM

And we adored you for it, R9.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2015 9:10 PM

gays are slapped too hard

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2015 9:12 PM

I had gay voice well, really it Valley Girl Voice until my mid-twenties when some brute made fun of me.

It was then that I focused on cultivating a more mature voice, like a newscaster, but still it got me nowhere in life (RIP Jessica Savich).

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2015 9:15 PM

Sibilant s's.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2015 9:15 PM

Keeps your vowels short. Gay voice, GONE, I mean GOOOOOOOONE.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2015 9:28 PM

[quote]What causes it?

A preference for heterosocial relationships from an early age

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2015 10:07 PM

Wiki link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2015 10:07 PM

If the SJW could make Heterosociality a 'thing' then we have a chance in saving Western civilization.

With Islam, and many other multicultural movements, same-sex relations are restricted to marriage.

Heterosocialization is a great thing, the hallmark of an advanced and tolerant culture.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2015 10:19 PM

Do gays with gay voice know how they sound?

I often wish they would deepen their voices and speak differently so that they don't reinforce the stereotype of gays as high-pitched voiced queens.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2015 10:30 PM

They don't usually have it until after they come out. They put it on initially because they do not quite understand what it means to be gay, so they copy stereotypes that straight people assigned us. Eventually it becomes a habit. With just a small amount of self discipline they can kick this habit and go back to being who they really are instead of putting on a facade. In other words it's completely put on. Also what I am saying isn't homophobic. I am gay myself and have no problem with people who want to marry the same sex. I myself want to marry the same sex. But people, please be yourselves and not what popular culture expects a gay man to be.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2015 10:33 PM

[quote]I often wish they would deepen their voices and speak differently

Hard for me to do. I don't have a truly high-pitched voice -- no one says "Hello, Ma'am" when I call on the phone -- but it's hard to make it any lower, as I lack an Adam's apple.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2015 10:37 PM

Is R20 more of an asshole or an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2015 10:37 PM

Last I checked, a lisp is a speech disorder

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2015 10:40 PM

[quote]I lack an Adam's apple.

Are you Bruce Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2015 10:41 PM

eating cum

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2015 10:42 PM

Unless you have some type of hormonal imbalance or testosterone insensitivity, the "gay voice" is totally put on.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2015 10:44 PM

I must have one or the other, then, R26. Because my gay voice is not "put on" at all.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2015 10:52 PM

I've known a lot of straight guys, who could mimic 'gayvoice' to perfection. Maybe it's the expression of a feminine side that every man has, but that most suppress.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2015 10:59 PM

With some exceptions, it seems that most gay guys have higher voices than straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2015 11:02 PM

I think it's genetics. The gay people who argue against that probably chose to be gay, or had a dominating mother and absentee father, or was molested by an adult male.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2015 11:06 PM

It's caused by abuse of loafer lightener and mincing gel.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2015 11:09 PM

Heterosocialization? Oh good lord.

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2015 11:09 PM

The gay voice makes me nauseous and makes my penis shrivel

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2015 3:09 AM

[quote]Heterosocialization

Yet another label in a society with far too many meaningless, restrictive labels.

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2015 3:26 AM

r19 Most people speak two octaves higher than they need to.

How now brown cow.

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2015 3:28 AM

They either subconsciously identify as a Blonde Valley Girl or LaQuisha....that's why they sound like that. Listen to butch girls. They identify as a rapper or some sports star and try to sound like them

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2015 3:31 AM

[R22]

"We think it's a mix............"

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2015 3:34 AM

Gay voice is put on by mincers and tea room queens.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2015 3:40 AM

Gay voice is not always high in pitch, contrary to popular belief. You can have a very deep voice and still have gay voice. Santino Rice is a great example.

David Muir of ABC News completely eradicated his gay voice that was prominent in his early news days. Now he has an extremely smooth delivery. I think some guys lose it with age, as it might be affectation to fit in with peers when you're young.

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2015 3:42 AM

Gays are gay, so they sound pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 40June 25, 2015 4:10 AM

Glad you asked! I had gay voice as a kid, and took enormous abuse from siblings and everyone in school from speech class to football jocks.

Pop was an audiophile. He had an Ampex 600 reel to reel and an RCA 77DX ribbon mic, so I set out to use them to cure my gay voice and get an announcer job. It took lots of hours of practice and listening back to the tapes...but it happened. I got a straight sounding, midwest accented announcer voice and got a radio gig playing Led Zepplin and Bobby Sherman records...now that's a mix!

I ended up sounding like DJs of the era, however. We were called 'pukers' in the business, and that's kind of like George Takei but much more stentorian. Later, I got into voiceover work and did a lot of listening back to develop a more natural style. Parts of my gay voice came back...that's me, after all. It comes through in a slight Valley Girl lilt at times.

by Anonymousreply 41June 25, 2015 4:51 AM

Why does Arnold Schwarzenegger have an Austrian accent even though he's lived in the US for decades? He grew up (spent his FORMATIVE YEARS) in Austria. Gay men many times are friends with girls growing up. As a result gay men pick up a few characteristics. Since these characteristics can be learned they can be "unlearned" or trained into something else.

by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2015 5:21 AM

[quote]Most people speak two octaves higher than they need to.

Scientific evidence to back this up, please.

by Anonymousreply 43June 25, 2015 5:22 AM

R9. He is on the right track. How many times must we go over this issue. I am simply astounded at he lack of common sense relating to the issue of this subset of the larger "sexual orientation is a choice" nonsense. No normal human, certainly no child, chooses to be bullied and ostracized.. That is simply common sense derived from real observation of human behavior. Quite the opposite is true. There is an extraordinarily strong drive to conform that is difficult to ignore. It is what socialization means in everyday real terms. All of us know that from our own personal experience as well as simply observing any group of middle schoolers. No amount of abstracting human behavior into politically correct "conscious choice" categories will ever overcome common sense and experience. Sounding intelligent and actually being intelligent are obviously two distinct things. "Heterosociality" is another step into that miasma of trying to abstract human reality into meaningless academic gibberish totally removed from human experience. It is so clearly a form of intellectual masturbation that reminds me of the quote from Shakespeare, "It is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing.". This nonsense is hurting the gay community and needs to be confronted.

by Anonymousreply 44June 25, 2015 5:51 AM

R44 R9 is not on the right track. Picking up characteristics doesn't mean it is done on purpose. Gay boys are not setting out to learn a certain way of talking it just happens from socializing with girls. Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger having an Austrian accent even though he has lived in the US for decades, once a pattern of behavior is established in people's FORMATIVE years it is hard to break, most don't even try. Gay boys don't change their "gay voice" because they don't know how to or don't know they have one. Gay men think it's as simple as lowering the sound but it's more complex and finer.

by Anonymousreply 45June 25, 2015 6:19 AM

[quote]Gay boys don't change their "gay voice" because they don't know how to or don't know they have one.

How can they not know how they sound?

by Anonymousreply 46June 25, 2015 7:50 AM

So here's one my friends and I sometimes mull over: is there a biological and/or psychological difference between gay men who had gay voice as kids, who were obvious "sissies" (love that 1940s word) and gay men who didn't, who "passed" as straight.

I think it's easy for some people to lose their gay voice, the same way people can lose Southern or New York accents. And plenty of guys start talking like that once they come out. I find it less with guys in their 20s--the ones who did not have gay voice to begin with, don't feel the need to adopt it.

by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2015 7:07 PM

r43 It's not a science, it's aesthetics and the easier route is to stay in a higher, limited range. You can speak more expressively if you broaden your range.

As an example, Hilary Clinton has become a more forceful , expressive speaker by lowering her range., This also applies to men.

It was a part of professional vocal training, it's not a science.

by Anonymousreply 48June 25, 2015 7:09 PM

R20 is probably neither, R22. He is right. It's such a put-on; I know gay men with gay voice who have NO gay voice when they are by themselves or at home. I had a neighbor in an apartment building like this, whenever I'd stop by his voice was very neutral, but holy smokes, if you saw him at a bar or out with his friends, it was a flamefest.

I'm not offended by it, but let's not lie; it's for show. It's a put on. it's THEATRICAL, and a lot of gay men love putting that on.

by Anonymousreply 49June 26, 2015 2:54 PM

An analogy might be Oprah, who has spoken about putting on, or using, or enjoying two different voices.

by Anonymousreply 50June 26, 2015 3:06 PM

[quote]Most people speak two octaves higher than they need to.

you do realizes that the average untrained human voice only spans a bit over an octave.

by Anonymousreply 51June 26, 2015 3:17 PM

r2

I stopped doing it.

by Anonymousreply 52June 26, 2015 3:32 PM

R49, I don't doubt that some gay men put on gay voice to be amusing or whatever. I have a very deep voice, but I'll camp it up a bit when out with gay friends.

But that doesn't change the fact that are there are thousands(probably more) children who have that voice all of their life, are teased about it, and would change it if they could. I've known them, maybe others here have known them, and I'm sure everyone since the beginning of time have known boys who, through no fault of their own, have voices that are stereotypically "gay", and there's nothing they can do about it. They are treated terribly by their peers, and it's something I've seen first hand and wish it could be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 53June 26, 2015 3:43 PM

It's true, O speaks in multiple tongues.

by Anonymousreply 54June 26, 2015 3:44 PM

r51 no, I didn't. I was lied to by a woman who made a fortune pitching for Midol and Mecede Benz.

More like a half an octave, Thanks for setting it straight.

by Anonymousreply 55June 26, 2015 3:51 PM

-or maybe it's possible she meant some other measure of vocal range?

by Anonymousreply 56June 26, 2015 3:54 PM

By "gay voice", I assume you mean like the way say, John Waters speaks (sing-song, sort of high pitched, lisping). I don't think I've ever heard a child or a kid in early puberty with gay voice. I'm British and at secondary school (ages 11-16) I don't think there were any openly gay people. Of course gay/poof/faggot etc. was used as an insult but I don't remember anyone being singled for bullying specifically because people genuinely thought they were gay.

PS. Example of Brits with gay voice would be Alan Carr, Paul O'Grady (Lily Savage), Julian Clary, Mr Humphries from Are You Being Served and Kenneth Williams (although his voice is quite unique).

by Anonymousreply 57June 26, 2015 4:42 PM

[quote]Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger having an Austrian accent even though he has lived in the US for decades, once a pattern of behavior is established in people's FORMATIVE years it is hard to break, most don't even try.

I read somewhere that Arnie deliberately tried to retain his accent, even going to voice coaches because it's his trademark. There are often people who move to America who never completely lose their accent but it becomes quite Americanised. Like Malcolm McDowell (though he tends to revert back to RP English in his films) Or Julie Delpy - if you watch Before Sunrise and Before Sunset back to back you can definitely notice her accent becoming Americanised in the second one.

by Anonymousreply 58June 26, 2015 4:54 PM

Watch TV and movies from the 40s, 50s and 60s, most everyone, both men and women spoke with a deeper, richer voice. It was the fashion, it was considered proper and how one was supposed to speak.

I think people today generally speak with a higher pitch, weird affectations and more animation than people did a generation ago.

And I'm always amazed to hear pop and rock singers from the 1960s...they were kids in their early 20s and they had these big rich manly voices. What's happened to them? Listen to Robert Lamm (Chicago), David Clayton-Thomas, Gary Puckett, Jim Morrison, Tom Jones etc.

Young men just don't have those kind of voices today.

by Anonymousreply 59June 26, 2015 5:16 PM

[quote]So here's one my friends and I sometimes mull over: is there a biological and/or psychological difference between gay men who had gay voice as kids, who were obvious "sissies" (love that 1940s word) and gay men who didn't, who "passed" as straight.

Current science points to a biological basis. If one could study so called "gender nonconforming" kids brains through FMRI scans, you'd probably find the speech centres and left-right hemisphere asymmetry to be more similar to the brains of young girls. Boys who could "pass" as straight would have less substantial gender atypical differences in their brain structure.

R44:

[quote]No normal human, certainly no child, chooses to be bullied and ostracized..

But that's my whole point - it's not a choice. While essentialism is damaging, one can't remove the biological component at play here. If some gay kids are pre-determined to speak with a feminine lilt, avoid rough contact or team sports and have a friend base that consists mostly of girls - that's nature's guiding hand. There's also a complex interplay between biological and environment factors going on. The brain is plastic,especially at that stage of development. What I called "heterosocialization" (a horrible unwieldy term) could be responsible for some biological markers we see in the brains of some gay adults.

by Anonymousreply 60June 26, 2015 5:30 PM

It's no different than valley girl talk. It's aped and mimicked - usually deliberately affected to annoy others.

by Anonymousreply 61June 26, 2015 5:34 PM

If you want to lose the gay voice, cultivate, nurture and embrace your masculinity. The "manly" voice will come naturally.

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2015 10:42 PM

It's usually not just gayvoice. There is almost always an entire persona that goes along with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2015 11:13 PM

You don't hear your voice as others hear you. Spent a night at a bar chatting up a young, extremely attractive, presumably straight guy at a bar in my home town. He said I sounded like Vincent Price. I was like, what?

Damn, looking back, I probably could have gotten into his pants, had I played my cards right.

by Anonymousreply 64July 3, 2015 11:38 PM

[quote]Watch TV and movies from the 40s, 50s and 60s, most everyone, both men and women spoke with a deeper, richer voice.

Smoking?

by Anonymousreply 65July 4, 2015 1:16 AM

yup

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2015 1:18 AM

Gay voice does not annoy me.

by Anonymousreply 67July 4, 2015 1:24 AM

I didn't realize I had gay voice until I heard myself on tape when I was about 13 or 14. So some of us don't realize it.

by Anonymousreply 68July 4, 2015 1:31 AM

With normal gay voice a person can produce variation depending on message, context, environment, etc., so part of that is show, but when you get into something like daveywaveyism, where the individual's throat produces something aurally painful to others, that is probably genetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2015 2:44 AM

This is 'Gay Voice'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 5, 2015 1:18 AM

Evidently, according to this Wikipedia article, most people can detect gay males from their voices, even if you think you are, cough, cough, straight acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 5, 2015 1:38 AM

It really shouldn't be called a lisp, which is an actual speech impediment that anyone can have.

by Anonymousreply 72July 5, 2015 1:43 AM

I read that about gay gait too. Meaning most people can spot a gay by the way he walks, it was something about the knees.

by Anonymousreply 73July 5, 2015 1:46 AM

IIRC it was to do with swaying the hips R73, while straight (and presumably straight acting and closeted) men swaggered with their shoulders. They filmed subjects from behind walking on a treadmill, but unfortunately the study had a miniscule sample size.

[quote]Evidently, according to this Wikipedia article, most people can detect gay males from their voices, [bold]even if you think you are, cough, cough, straight acting.[/bold]

Nowhere in the article does it say that.

by Anonymousreply 74July 5, 2015 1:54 AM

"It's no different than valley girl talk. It's aped and mimicked - usually deliberately affected to annoy others."

Not true. Even closeted guys who are TRYING to appear straight have it...why would a closet case deliberately try to sound gay?

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2015 2:02 AM

R74 'other studies have found that when people listened to audio recordings of male speakers and were asked to identify their sexual orientation, their guesses were accurate'

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2015 2:02 AM

[quote] 'other studies have found that when people listened to audio recordings of male speakers and were asked to identify their sexual orientation, their guesses were accurate'

Yes dear, but by what percentage? Look at the actual studies and find out for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2015 2:06 AM

R77 - It would be interesting if the posters on here could leave a link of a recording of their voices for us to judge. . .

by Anonymousreply 78July 5, 2015 2:19 AM

[quote] I was very straight appearing and acting,

I'll be the judge of that.

Link to video, please.

by Anonymousreply 79July 5, 2015 2:21 AM

Gay voice, gay face and jazz hands. He really lets his guard down at 3:40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 5, 2015 3:31 AM

R80: there is also the shift to a higher octave when asked if it was awkward filming the steamy love scene

by Anonymousreply 81July 5, 2015 3:40 AM

It's not a lisp, it's a sing songy speech pattern which is very similar to that of teenage girls/valley girls. It's probably a function of subconscious imprinting. A lot of these guys feel more comfortable hanging out with girls in high school and adopt the same speech patterns. I know someone who came to the US as a teen and hung out with girls in his American high school. Consequently, he speaks like a valley girl when he speaks English, but in his native language, he sounds completely straight which is probably because he went to an all boys school in his native country.

by Anonymousreply 82July 5, 2015 4:04 AM

r73 I notice queeny gays walk fast and nervously while masculine gays/straight guys stroll along and own the street.

by Anonymousreply 83July 5, 2015 4:11 AM

r80 Do you think Taylor is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 84July 5, 2015 4:20 AM

So there are definitely guys who talked like that in kindergarten and grew up to be gay. But there are also guys who sounded "normal" and within months of coming out were talking like Richard Simmons. No idea why. And plenty of guys who sound like any other guy-- no gay voice.

But media plays up guys with gay voice. Modern Family, Glee—they all sound stereotypically gay. One thing you can say for QAF is most of them didn't sound gay. Probably because the actors were straight, but still...

Not proud of it, but I feel uncomfortable being in public with guys who have obvious gay voice/mannerisms.

by Anonymousreply 85July 5, 2015 4:34 AM

R84 - I think, he's a reluctant versatile - he prefers to bottom, but will, if his fuck buddy wants it, top him. He also likes the close contact of flat on the bed, rather than doggie style, or legs up in the air. Yup, that's what I think. . .

by Anonymousreply 86July 5, 2015 4:57 AM

R86 has obviously given having sex with Taylor Lautner a whole lot of thought...

by Anonymousreply 87July 5, 2015 5:01 AM

R87 - I'm playing with R84, how the fuck do I know, or think, about this strangers (Lautner)sex life? I gave an answer I thought he'd want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 88July 5, 2015 6:03 AM

Here we go: drunken holiday spat over misinterpreted good natured ribbing between R87 & R88 in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 89July 5, 2015 6:07 AM

I also feel uncomfortable in public when a gay guy I'm with starts queening it up, loudly.

What's with people on here constantly insisting that ALL gay guys walk and talk in a way that betrays their sexuality? There are PLENTY of us who are assumed by most people to be straight until we state otherwise. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 90July 5, 2015 6:48 AM

r88 How? I thought your gaydar can access the Akashic Records...

by Anonymousreply 91July 5, 2015 7:35 AM

"A lot of these guys feel more comfortable hanging out with girls in high school and adopt the same speech patterns"

All guys spend time around women/girls, not just gays. Unless you are in prison or in all-boys boarding school, you are around women

by Anonymousreply 92July 5, 2015 4:12 PM

Yes R92, but there's a difference between hanging around women and having 90% of one's friend base being female. In GNC pre-gay children, what's going on is a form of social imprinting. If you relate more to girls, you're more likely to pick up their behaviors, inflections and mannerisms.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2015 4:17 PM

[quote]I also feel uncomfortable in public when a gay guy I'm with starts queening it up, loudly.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2015 5:23 PM

A summation of the evidence present in this thread by way of the Bee Gees:

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk." - straight Robin Gibb

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my talk, I like when the man go up into the man." - gay Robbin Gibb

by Anonymousreply 95July 5, 2015 6:03 PM

Tom Cruise did an ok job of supressing his gay voice (much more prominent in his youth).

by Anonymousreply 96July 5, 2015 6:07 PM

"Yes R92, but there's a difference between hanging around women and having 90% of one's friend base being female"

Straight guys spend more time with their girlfriends than gay guys do with their fag hags

by Anonymousreply 97July 6, 2015 12:06 AM

It's true

It's also true that I can tell less and less by a man's look whether he's gay or straight, but he opens his mouth, I'm nearly always positive.

by Anonymousreply 98July 6, 2015 12:43 AM

Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2015 12:43 PM

Years of being societally menaced into a state of passive-aggression. "Gay voice" is the voice of passive-aggression. Many women (or are conditioned to always please and not seem too aggressive or unlikable) have it, too, they just have different pipes and hormones to go with it.

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2015 12:59 PM

butch it up!

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2015 1:05 PM

Marky Mark's gay voice slips out once in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2015 3:07 PM

On Queer As Folk Emmet was a screaming queen while Justin was more low key he was still naturally effeminate. Ted and Michael were neither effeminate nor masculine while Brian could be described as masculine.

by Anonymousreply 103August 14, 2018 12:22 PM

Birth

by Anonymousreply 104August 14, 2018 12:39 PM

What causes it? I would guess some desperate need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 105August 14, 2018 12:44 PM

^ Except most of the guys who have it desperately wish they DIDN'T have it

by Anonymousreply 106August 14, 2018 3:08 PM

Why the hell would you want the negative attention it brings, R105?

by Anonymousreply 107August 14, 2018 7:20 PM

I have it. Personally I think it's endearing. Makes me sound cute and charming and approachable.

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2020 4:08 AM

A desperation for attention?

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2020 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!