Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IndIsputable proof that Matt LeBlanc must be gay

On a PBS show called Actors On Actors broadcast late on Sunday Matt LeBlanc and Jesse Tyler Ferguson chatted with each other about their acting experiences. Ferguson said one of his first jobs on TV was the miniseries Sally Hemings and he had to ride a horse in it. LeBlanc said "Well, I know you like horses because you've been out at my ranch." Uh huh. He said that.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2020 4:26 PM

So-he means to say he had his penis out at his ranch?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2015 3:04 AM

OP = the only person living who still needed proof that Matt's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2015 3:07 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2015 3:08 AM

OMG!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STONEWALL!!!!!!!

*rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2015 3:18 AM

Not disputing LeBlanc's sexuality BUT Ferguson did a sitcom with LeBlanc's wife (or is it ex-wife now, so that is how they know each other.)

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2015 3:26 AM

This is pathetic. LeBlanc is straight. All he does is eat pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2015 3:37 AM

Very funny, R6.

R5, proving the adage that everything someone says or types before "but" is completely irrelevant. The only thing people mean is what comes after it.

R5, honey, it doesn't matter how you think Matt might know this person or that one. He's gay gay gay.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2015 4:04 AM

Uhh, I've known he was gay for quite a long time but I was just passing on this remark which seems to underline it.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2015 2:22 PM

whether he's gay or not this specific example doesnt help. there is another roundtable interview for The hollywood reporter with both jesse and matt (as well as other actors) and Jesse discusses how he met Matt through his ex girlfriend and Matt has owned a cattle ranch up north for years and Jesse was invited a couple of times and has now became friends with Matt. Also Jesse is either married or with a long term boyfriend. but I do like their friendship I think it's cute

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2015 8:00 PM

UMmmmmm I HAVE BETTER PROOF RIGHT HERE! Matt has kissed Jesse on the lips, this is matt's now ex girlfriend on a podcast talking about matt and jesse and the ranch. I always imagine this story when I see Matt and Jesse together now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2015 8:04 PM

It doesn't matter. Le Blanc is looking heavy and very middle aged.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2015 8:07 PM

Gasp! Two men in the same profession being friends.... they must be HOMOSEXUAL LOVUHS!

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2015 8:26 PM

Matt is out of Jesse's league. Even now. Even chubby and middle aged, he ain't screwin' Jesse.

He may be gay gay gay but his friendship with Jesse proves diddly squat.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2015 8:57 PM

Matt has really let himself go in the ads for his new show :(

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2020 4:07 PM

Sorry guys, you'll never be with him. Back to jerking off...

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2020 4:10 PM

There is a subtle joke about LeBlanc being gay and sucking dick on Lisa Kudrow’s The Comeback.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2020 4:15 PM

r15 You bumped a five-year-old thread for THAT?

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2020 4:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!