Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Seth Macfarlane wears a really bad toupee

He's on the Tonight Show right now, and it is especially apparent.

by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2021 11:29 PM

I liked him much better when he was balding and minus the orange tan and chicklets teeth.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2015 5:39 AM

Here's a clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2015 5:56 AM

That dude has had so much work done. He's the male Joan Rivers .

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2015 6:04 AM

I keep thinking his toupee will just get tired of sitting on his head and just walk off, preferably in the middle of an interview.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2015 6:16 AM

Wow, that is bad, OP. At first I thought it was just a really bad dye job but that shit doesn't even move.

You'd think multi-millionaires like MacFarlane and Travolta could afford the best hair pieces in the world. Why does it look like they use that spray-on shit from TV?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2015 6:35 AM

I'm wondering why he doesn't go the bald route. Maybe he has an oddly shaped head.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2015 6:49 AM

Poor guy. He so wants to be thought handsome, and he just isn't.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2015 6:54 AM

Here's how he used to look:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2015 7:17 AM

As bad as that toupee that Little Steven has been wearing through 2 television series. It looks like it stinks.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2015 7:44 AM

I'd still do him.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2015 8:27 AM

He is cute but he's probably a real asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2015 9:05 AM

He is insufferable!

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2015 10:44 AM

He's so incredibly odd looking, but something about him remains sexy. But yes, every time I see him, he looks more fake, processed, plastic and even more odd.

Still, I'd love to see what he looks like standing naked. Is he particularly hairy? Hung? He has the look of someone who would be living with a bad yet manageable disease. Something about him seems a bit sickly to me. Does anyone else get that vibe? Like maybe kidney failure or something like that?

And yep, I'm guessing he's a mega asshole. Nothing about the guy seems very humble to me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2015 10:49 AM

[quote] Poor guy. He so wants to be thought handsome, and he just isn't.

I think you people are just jealous.

That doesn't look at all like a toupee. He and Jimmy Fallon seem to have the same hairline, and they are both definitely receding, but the hair is real.

I think that Seth looks very young for his age. He's early 40's right? He looks damned good.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2015 10:54 AM

I was thinking the same thing when he was on Graham Norton...his toupe looks worse than ever. Why doesn't he get some of those realistic hair plugs? I used to think he was cute, but now he just looks weird, and yep, I also thought, "I bet he's an asshole."

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2015 10:54 AM

"I think you people are just jealous."

OMG! I'm having a flashback to that time in junior high when Stephanie Strajna got a pixie cut and didn't quite get the reaction she was expecting from the other girls.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2015 11:04 AM

In that clip, did anybody notice that he sounds EXACTLY like the dog from Family Guy?

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2015 11:53 AM

A few years back, he used those spray can things to hide the baldness.

Now it looks like he's had several hair transplants. He also dyes his hair often, giving him that fake plastic doll look.

Something about him does seem off. Like he's always drunk. I can't quite explain it right. He reminds me of Christopher Knight (the actor who played Peter Brady), but it's not just that.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2015 2:44 PM

Was he really going bald or was he just receding?

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2015 4:45 PM

A little of both, R19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2015 5:40 PM

He seems like the kind of guy who isn't full-on crazy but has spent a lot of time constructing an elaborate fantasy world around himself and is no longer completely attached to reality.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2015 5:45 PM

How do you get that R21? (apart from the fact he's created a big cartoon franchise) I've heard him on Family Guy commentaries and interviews plenty of times but I know very little about his personal life and he's never had any scandals or incidents that have revealed a side of him he's tried to keep hidden.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2015 6:48 PM

R20 As a 30 year old who's already succumb to male pattern baldness, I think hairwise he looks fine for his age in those photos and didn't really need to suddenly stick a brush on his head or whatever he's done.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2015 6:52 PM

Seth, Seth, Seth. This is why they call it "a rug".

He's a nice man, according to a grammar school friend. And he's been gay friendly all along.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2015 6:57 PM

Is he really gay (or bi?) or was that just a joke for the Oscars? (William Shatner tells him in the future he will be in the gay men's choir)

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2015 7:01 PM

He even joked last night on Fallon that the verdict still isn't in as to whether he's straight or not . (I forgot how he put it, but it was in reference to something his father, who was in the audience, said to him when he was young.)

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2015 4:05 AM

At one of his parties he had a Guys and Dolls theme. live singing in costume and all.

He's just tremendously--show-bizzy.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2015 4:10 AM

hairy anus

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2015 6:50 AM

Gurl needs to get her some better weave!

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2015 6:59 AM

From a distance it's not obvious, but when the camera comes up closer, you can tell it's a toupe.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2015 7:01 AM

How lucky he must be to have his hair go from receding and thinning to magically getting thicker than ever (and not one gray hair either!).

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2015 7:45 AM

Has anyone ever tried the spray on hair?

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2015 2:26 AM

He looks the same, but just much more gussied up

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2015 3:02 AM

I have never seen him give an interview where he doesn't have a glass of scotch with him. He this his Christopher Hitchens impersonation? I think he's got a bad alcohol problem. I think he's very gay but he thinks he has people fooled that he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2015 3:13 AM

His voice is sexy, as is his bank account.

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2015 3:22 AM

I don't think he's gay, but he does seem to have the Peter Pan Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2015 4:08 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2015 5:15 AM

Hey, whose the wise guy who bumped this thread?

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2015 5:28 AM

He's slimey. Can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2015 6:06 AM

His "original" song from [italic]Ted 2[/italic], "Mean Old Moon," is a complete ripoff of "Darn That Dream." The notes in the songs' melodies are rhythmically identical. First the original:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2015 7:06 AM

Now the "new" one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2015 7:06 AM

Wow, they really do sound the same.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2015 11:40 PM

I’ve never found him funny. Smug douche. Wish you bitches hadn’t chased off Simenona.

by Anonymousreply 43April 21, 2021 11:21 PM

I have a crush on him, bad toupee and all. He's so talented

by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2021 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!