Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you believe in "curses"?

I was watching a video about curses, and even though I haven't done any of the things stated in the video that will get me cursed...etc, I am still a little paranoid because I watched the video.

But then I rationalize most likely millions of people have watched the video and we can't all be cursed and in order to be cursed by the objects, you either have to come in contact with the object or commit some sort of violation which I haven't done. I just know of its existence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2020 6:40 AM

Yes and no. My rational side says no but I knew this guy that was constantly harassing this girl who said she was a witch. He would have her in tears from the bullying. Then one time instead of crying and running off she just got super fucking angry and cussed him out and spat on him. Even he was surprised. Then not two weeks later he was killed in a car wreck.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2015 6:17 PM

I never did until I took a look at the Kennedy Family...that family has been cursed...wonder by whom?

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2015 6:59 PM

[quote]I never did until I took a look at the Kennedy Family...that family has been cursed...wonder by whom?

Not by "who" but "what" -- their own hubris.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2015 12:43 AM

I believe in for lack of a better word "karma". I think there's a natural balance in the world. And when someone upsets that with evil, it slams back in their face. Eventually.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2015 12:48 AM

There are plots against people.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2015 12:56 AM

There is no Karma...otherwise Cheney would be lying on a fire ant hill, covered with honey.

There is no justice and no karma.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2015 1:42 AM

Do you still believe in Santa Claus, OP? How about the Tooth Fairy? Hug your blankie tighter and count to ten and all the bad scary things will go away.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2015 2:18 AM

No. I do not believe in the supernatural, because I am an adult.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2015 3:07 AM

I do believe in spooks.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2015 4:27 AM

Looking back on the guys I've dated, I would have to say that I do indeed believe in curses.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2015 4:37 AM

My little ones cry in their sleep! Their hungry! There is no bread!

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2015 4:37 AM

Hahahahahahahaha... they called me a nose picker, and then I had my revenge on all of them!

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2015 7:08 AM

I believe God visited Eve with a curse and the curse was the curse of blood! Say it, woman, say it!

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2015 7:19 AM

Yes I do believe in curses and obomination

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2015 7:48 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2015 1:31 PM

We're all gonna be turned into kumquats.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2015 1:58 PM

Bad karma is aimed at the stupids, bad luck is aimed at the brilliants.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2015 2:06 PM

The ancient Egyptians didn't even have curses - that was BS made up for publicity when Tut's tomb was found.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2015 3:09 AM

R18, Yes they did but the curse of King Tut's tomb is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2015 3:12 AM

i do

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2015 7:55 AM

You're going to Camp Blood, ain't ya? You'll never come back again. It's got a death curse!

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2015 12:56 PM

"Even a man who is pure of heart, and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf, when the wolfbane blooms, and the moon is clear and bright." Bitch knew what she was talkin' about.

-Larry Talbot

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2015 2:13 PM

On building the new Los Angeles Catholic Cathedral:

"When this edifice was first being constructed, there were several protests - some annoyed that such a billion-dollar edifice was being built in the midst of so much poverty and homelessness; there were also Amerinds who claimed that it was being built on sacred Indian grounds, yet the typical insensitivity and disrespect bade them to continue construction, for I suppose if it is not 'sanctioned' by the church, then other cultures must not hold validity or are to be taken seriously. The Amerinds warned that misfortune would come of it, and it was: three months later when resident Cardinal Roger Mahony developed stomach cancer, which plagued him for the better part of three years."

by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2015 6:50 PM

Word on the street is that some cranky old Sicilian from Miami got tired of my uppity white ass and had me replaced with that cow Kirstie Alley.

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2015 7:03 PM

I never use to believe in curses but then Poo Shoes (Dumbvida Roachellle) found this place.

by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2015 7:04 PM

The Kennedy family is definitely cursed.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2020 4:50 AM

Your mother sucks COCKS IN HELL. Dirty uncut satan cocks! IN HELL! Bump Troll die in a grease fire!

Your mother sucks COCKS IN HELL. Dirty uncut satan cocks! IN HELL! Bump Troll die in a grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2020 5:05 AM

Yup.

Go FUCK yourself!!

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2020 5:14 AM

I didn't believe in the anti-Christ until we elected him President, so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2020 5:20 AM

We do now.

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2020 5:27 AM

Yes, I believe in the [italic]Diff'rent Strokes[/italic] curse. I believe Joe Namath is responsible for it. After his short-lived NBC sitcom [italic]The Waverly Wonders[/italic] was canceled, he hired a gypsy to put a curse on its replacement, and that happened to be it. However, I also believe he didn't know at the time what show that would be and thought that the curse was to get the show canceled, not to harm the actors. The curse was applied wrongly: the show was a hit but the actors suffered after it ended.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2020 6:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!