Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have Never Seen

What is a Popular Movie or Television Show have you never seen nor have any desire to

I have never seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean. I've never seen the last Hunger Games but I do want to see it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2020 5:04 PM

Seinfeld

Pirates of the Caribbean franchise

Contemporary Vampire movies/TV series

50 Shades of Grey

Hunger Games

Game of Thrones

Mad Men

The Good Wife

Orange is the New Black

The Avengers franchise

Lord of the Rings franchise

Mad Max franchise

X-Men franchise

Most Hollywood films

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2015 5:21 AM

Any Superman movie including the Christopher Reeves ones from my youth. Movies about absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2015 5:25 AM

Most of R1's list except for "Seinfeld," "X-Men," and "Lord of the Rings"

"Empire" -- I don't support abusers like Terrence Howard.

Most primetime network TV.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2015 5:28 AM

Friends Seinfeld Big Bang Theory Game of Thrones All of the super hero movies of the last decade An MLB or NHL game

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2015 5:31 AM

^ sorry for the format error

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2015 5:32 AM

I have never seen Titanic and never will.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2015 5:37 AM

Game of Thrones never clicked with me... I have seen it - so it's not a direct answer, but it's just weird I couldn't stick to it at all (and I tried a couple times). People LOVE that show - I am not sure what's wrong with me.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2015 5:38 AM

I have seen The Burning Bed, Jerry Maguire or Vanilla Sky.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2015 7:25 AM

X-FILES is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. I've never seen even a part of an episode. I've also never seen any of the BEVERLY HILLS COPS films.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2015 7:30 AM

My parents weren't much more progressive than Luddites so I grew up with no tv or movies in my life. I saw films at school but I never got into the habit of theatre-going. I saw an installment of Harry Potter on a flight some years ago. I recognize the names of many tv shows and movies but I'd be hard-pressed to identify one if I were shown it. I have no image in my head of Sandra Bullock, Glenn Close or George Clooney though I know I've seen pictures. I think I'd recognize Meryl Streep or Tom Cruise.

It's embarrassing but I'd recognize Kim Kardashian though I'm still foggy on why she's famous.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2015 7:49 AM

My reaction to the first "Star Wars" was "meh"; the only other film I've seen from the franchise is "The Phantom Menace", and I was dragged to that one by my ex.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2015 7:50 AM

Mad Men

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

The Twilight series

Any of the Godfather movies

Titanic

Gone With the Wind

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2015 7:52 AM

Casablanca

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2015 7:53 AM

Don't feel bad r7. I've tried to watch "Game of Thrones" also but I couldn't get into it. If there is a marathon I'll give it another go.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2015 3:55 PM

I've never seen any of the "Rocky" movies.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2015 4:20 PM

Breaking Bad, Twilight movies, majority of popular "romantic" (straight) comedy-dramas Hollywood releases

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2015 4:32 PM

I have seen none of the Pirates of the Caribbean or any Disney film since I was a child. No Rocky, Star Wars, ET, Twilight, any of the Hunger Games and nothing where the plot is based on "a man, wrongly convicted, trying to clear his name." I cancelled my cable a decade ago thanks to reality television.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2015 5:17 PM

I've never seen a single episode of "Mad Men", or "Orange is the New Black".

I recently watched a random episode (my first) of "The Sopranos". It was very good.

I've seen ONE episode of "Sex in the City". It was...not good.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2015 5:18 PM

OP, if you want to get millenial contributions to your thread, you had to have titled it " I never seen..."

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2015 5:21 PM

Even if you don't think "Star Wars" is your thing, check out "The Empire Strikes Back" which stands alone perfectly well, and is really an excellent film. The rest go from tolerable to unbearable, but "Empire" is excellent storytelling.

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2015 5:21 PM

Fast and the Furious

Die Hard

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2015 5:21 PM

I've never seen any Pirates, Harry Potter, Twilight or Hunger Games films. On TV, I've never watched any episodes of Breaking Bad, Orange Is The New Black or Empire.

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2015 5:25 PM

Kardashians

Clown Car Vagina

Honey Boo Boo

Or, for that matter, Any cable reality program

Survivor

Great Race

Any singing/talent competition except for Adam Lambert performances and an occasional DWTS episode.

Twilight Movies

Fast and Furious franchise

Any major movie where car chases/crashes are the dominant theme

Any buddy flic except for Last Vegas because I was invited to the premier

Empire

50 Shades of Grey

Programs that I want to watch but haven't gotten around to yet:

Sopranos

Game of Thrones

X-Files

Mad Men

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2015 6:11 PM

Titanic

And r2 is an idiot douche as usual.

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2015 6:14 PM

Orange is the New Black Romantic movies 50 Shades of Grey Empire Reality shows

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2015 8:56 PM

Harry Potter franchise

Cheers

by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2015 8:59 PM

I'm r25, what did you do to write your lists in different lines?

by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2015 9:01 PM

If you've seen any Disney movie with a witch or a wizard in it, you've already seen most of the major components of [italic]Harry Potter[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2015 9:04 PM

Games of Thrones, Breaking Bad and PULP FICTION!

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2015 9:35 PM

Dancing With The Stars The Twilight Movies Hunger Games Friends Orange Is The New Black The (new) Hawaii Five-O

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2015 9:35 PM

Anyone who hasn't seen an episode of [italic]Friends[/italic], you aren't missing much other than an appalling level of casual homophobia and jokes stolen from [italic]Seinfeld[/italic] and [italic]Mr. Bean[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2015 9:38 PM

Avenger / Super Hero movies , I just don't have the energy.

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2015 9:39 PM

Breaking Bad. Have never seen Power. I hear its really good. Not here for Terrance or Lee either but I do watch Empire

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2015 12:46 AM

I've never seen any form of CSI or NCIS. Actually, I've never seen any current show on CBS other than The Good Wife, Survivor and sometimes, Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2015 1:07 AM

Most movies. 99% or more. They mostly suck. I mostly ignore.

I watched just enough of the CSIs to realize I didn't want to watch any more. Same with superhero shows.

sports

Most comedies I have never seen even one episode of.

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2015 1:18 AM

ET

Any of the Star Wars movies after the 3rd one with the chipmunk planet.

Any super hero movie after Christopher Reeve as Superman

No reality shows after the first Survivor with Hatch and Rudy the old guy.

Downton Abbey

And for some reason, not sure why, I didn't see Sound of Music until I was 50.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2015 1:20 AM

a single episode of Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2015 1:22 AM

The Hunger Games movies.

"Battle Royale' and its sequels (which the HG series is a complete rip off of) is SO MUCH BETTER (and more violent)

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2015 6:54 AM

x-files, Titanic, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones, any Superhero movies, Lord of the Rings films, Vampire movies/tv shows, most reality programs, Two and a Half Men, any sitcoms created after 1998, Amazing Race, Dancing With The Stars, any football games,

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2015 9:33 AM

[quote]Game of Thrones never clicked with me... I have seen it - so it's not a direct answer, but it's just weird I couldn't stick to it at all (and I tried a couple times). People LOVE that show - I am not sure what's wrong with me.

It's just a soap opera with a big budget and lots of blood. I listened to the first two books as audiobooks and after finishing them I realized I had no desire to go any further. If you started to like some characters they'd be dead at some point. I do love some fantasy, especially Robin Hobb's original Farseer-trilogy I really loved, but Martin's way of storytelling just doesn't appeal to me. I have watched few episodes of GoT during the years but really that world just doesn't interest me that much. Too many characters and all with downer stories. And the books themselves aren't exactly high literature.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN Andrew Garfield's Spideys. They came too fast after the Tobey Maguire films which I liked to a point. I didn't see any reason to see the reboot. But I know I will at some point, probably when they come to Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2015 10:13 AM

I have never seen ET or any Die Hard movies (or any Bruce Willis movies except Sixth Sense), or Pirates of the Caribbean, or Jurassic Park or Jurassic World, or any other big-budget Hollywood action film.

I did see Brokeback Mountain about four times - so I'm gay, stone me.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2015 11:01 AM

I've seen tens of thousands of movies, but never seen Rocky or any of its sequels. Am I missing anything?

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2015 12:09 PM

any "Rocky" movie except "Rocky Horrow," and I only saw that once.

any "Lord of the Rings"

most reality shows

the dance shows

the Bachelor(ette)

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2015 12:14 PM

There hasn't been a good comedy on CBS since Designing Women. And even that wasn't all that great.

I know that makes me sound really old and gay, but it's true. Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2015 4:46 AM

Rocky

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2015 5:58 AM

Any Mark Harmon series (St. Elsewhere, Chicago Hope, NCIS), Simon Baker series (The Guardian , The Mentalist), The Wire. Medical dramas have never had any power over me (E.R, Grey's Anatomy, MASH). I could never get through a full episode of How I Met Your Mother. No Real Housewives of anywhere, ever. It's probably why I still love Kim Richards because she'll alway be an alien from Witch Mountain in my mind. I still need to see Purple Rain, The Neverending Story, Beverly Hills Cop, Blazing Saddles, Urban Cowboy, and Star Trek 3 up to Star Trek Generations.

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2015 2:20 PM

The Golden Girls. And I am age-appropriate to have seen in during its network run.

by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2015 2:36 PM

The Exorcist Any Rambo Movie

TV Entourage

No intention of seeing any of these

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2015 2:41 PM

Concerts. The only one I've been to is Erasure, circa 1992. And Liza Minnelli in an outdoor venue, from quite a distance, mid-90's.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2015 2:42 PM

Mad Men Breaking Bad House of Cards Lost Seinfeld Twilight Series Hunger Games Series Fast and Furious Series Rambo movies Transformer movies Survivor Bachelor or Bachelorette Big Brother American Idol The Voice Dancing with the Stars Basically ANY reality TV (with the exception of Amazing Race) watched one episode of Orange is the New Black - meh haven't seen Game of Thrones, but might

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2015 2:48 PM

Wow, didn't know so many people haven't seen and/or no desire to watch the X-Files. Funnily enough, that was me up until a few years ago when I found myself housebound for a while. Had never seen an episode of the X-Files, not a second, until a friend brought over the box set.

I watched the whole thing right through and was hooked.

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie and have no desire to. Will never see Twilight.

Wish I had never seen Titantic. Ditto that Superman movie with Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2015 2:57 PM

I've never seen a Star Wars movie. I've also never seen a Star Trek movie, but loved the TV series.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2015 3:38 PM

Twilight & Hunger Games flicks

Modern Family

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2015 3:53 PM

The Hunger Games - If I wanted to watch teenagers hunt and kill each other, I'd teach high school.

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2015 5:15 PM

R49: welcome home Gay Gayerson!

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2015 6:15 PM

Never seen Flashdance

by Anonymousreply 56June 24, 2015 7:28 PM

I hate & avoid action movies, & that includes anything about superheroes, cars, war, or sports. It would take too long to list them all.

Any Oscar-baity biopic or historical drama.

Game of Thrones, Grey's Anatomy, any daytime soap opera, Dr. Who, Survivor, The Voice, True Blood, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, etc.

by Anonymousreply 57June 24, 2015 8:25 PM

I don't have any HBO, Showtime or any other premium movie channels. I haven't been in a movie theater since 2004 to see Fahrenheit 9/11, and it had probably been 10 years before that since my previous movie. I don't rent, download or stream movies, and very very rarely watch movies on TV so there are just too many movies to list. I've never seen any episode of NCIS or CSI, the Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy and Sex in the City. Probably many others but hard to think of things you have never seen.

by Anonymousreply 58June 24, 2015 8:41 PM

I have never seen any the biopics (King's Speech, Iron Lady), Beautiful Mind

by Anonymousreply 59June 25, 2015 1:09 AM

Titanic, Friends, The Wire, Game of Thrones (though I read the books), Frozen, True Detective, Breaking Bad, Weeds, 90210, Vampire diaries, clueless, steel magnolias, any of the marvel and dc shows/films, days of our lives, buffy, angel, etc

by Anonymousreply 60June 25, 2015 1:12 AM

The Superman and Spiderman reboots

How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Two and a Half Men, other lame comedy like that

Mad Men, The Good Wife, Empire, House of Cards

Any boring Oscar-baity movies like The King's Speech or Schindler's List -- I recently forced myself to watch Precious Based on the Novel 'Push' by Safire [TM] and it was a boring, horrible, nasty mess! Why the fuck should I waste my time watching such shit? The world is negative enough without watching crappy downer movies when I could be enjoying something else

by Anonymousreply 61August 26, 2015 8:01 AM

Survivor

Most reality tv

by Anonymousreply 62August 26, 2015 8:46 AM

Haven't set foot in a theater, or followed any network or cable TV show since 1978. I was still a teenager, it wasn't a big statement. I just lost interest in it all. I had books, music, and a great hi-fi-all of which were of much greater interest to me than visual entertainment. I still have a TV, but I mostly watch obscure documentaries, and there's a lifetime supply of them on the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 63August 26, 2015 9:35 AM

Lord of the Rings. I've tried with the first one several times, but I'm bored or falling asleep after the first 30 minutes. Even the prissiest chick flick people I know love it. What's wrong with me?

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2015 11:58 PM

Haven't watched much TV in years ....so most everything on TV with the exception of a handful. Literally have never tuned in long term shows like Scandal, Modern Family, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Mad Men, Six Feet Under, Sopranos, ...... so many.

by Anonymousreply 65August 27, 2015 5:09 AM

Any Star Wars movie

Any Lord of the Rings movie

by Anonymousreply 66August 27, 2015 11:26 AM

Incredibly, The Princess Bride. And I don’t know how I haven’t seen it, because my brothers have.

by Anonymousreply 67July 7, 2020 4:00 PM

Top Gun & the Back to the Future flicks. My brother was a jock. I was new waver. Top gun & future movies wete for the jocks. Molly ringwald & movies like liquid sky were for the new wavers. Dumb yes but welcome to the 80’s

by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2020 4:04 PM

Suits. I would shoot the telly.

by Anonymousreply 69July 7, 2020 4:52 PM

Does DL have a troll that spends her days bumping pre-2016 threads?

by Anonymousreply 70July 7, 2020 4:54 PM

Star Wars

Star Trek

The Wizard of Oz

Miracle on 34th St

by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2020 5:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!