Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who makes a better lover-Arabs, Turks, Persians or Berbers?

Anyone on DL have personal experience with guys of these backgrounds?

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2021 3:24 PM

My experience is very limited, so I can't make any broad statements. One Turkish guy. He was hung like a mule, the sex was good, but he did have a bit of macho attitude going on though. One Arab bottom guy. He was a lot of fun. Not very hung, but he loved a good pounding.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2015 4:23 AM

I've gone out with a few barbers. Nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2015 5:02 AM

Yes they are very mellow low key terribly sexy a bit shy but always horny and can melt you with their eyes and touch and of the many that I have been with all have been well hung beautiful looking cocks and hot asses...most are tops and luv getting sucked and sucking cocks to completion and intimate kissing ...most are on the DL =down low in the closet here in NYC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2015 5:48 AM

"I've gone out with a few barbers. Nothing special."

Is it because of the cut thing?

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2015 6:32 AM

Only one Turkish guy: though well hung (a plus), he would only stand there while my mouth did all the work.

Quite a few Arab men: with every single one it took ages and perseverence to break through the macho, hypermasculine barrier, but once they stopped pretending they would never do it with a man, they were amazing.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2015 6:49 AM

I heard they're all passionate as hell in bed

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2015 7:44 AM

Persians, by far.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2015 10:50 AM

"down low-in the closet in NYC" So sad to feel the need to remain closeted in NYC ;(

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2015 11:02 AM

I once went with a Lebanese guy. Amazingly handsome and sexy. He finished college and went back home with his degree.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2015 11:09 AM

I agree with R3 except for the last part. Arabs are my favorite guys.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2015 11:10 AM

Arab men have serious issues with masculinity. Their unloved mothers try to make them their ideal husbands, so they are crippled with the Oedipussy Complex. Thus the fear of women (burqas), the beards (manly), the suppressed rage.

Their all-consuming allegiance to Islam hints at a platonic love for The Perfect Man (Allah).

And of course they all smoke (oral fixation).

Horrible liars, too.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2015 11:21 AM

You have sex with carpets?

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2015 12:06 PM

The Persian Troll is branching out, I see.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2015 12:28 PM

so Berbers implies the ethnic group that originally inhabited most of the North African coast. I'm SURE there are some hot Libyans, Tunisians, Algerians and Moroccans out there who could fuck amazingly

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2015 4:03 PM

I had exactly the same thought r12 - does he mean deep shag or trimmed tuft? It's the nearest OP will ever get to rug munching.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2015 11:52 PM

I dated a Turkish guy about 15 years ago. Hot as hell to look at but a real dud when it came to sex. He had far to many hang ups for it to ever be any good. Kept trying with him but never got any better so i finally dumped his ass after oh 4 months. I doubt he's ever gotten any better at it and shame because he is really hot still even now. I wouldn't wish that bad sex on my worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2015 10:18 PM

My white hetero sister is very happy with her fiancée, a Turkish-Lebanese-Egyptian mutt. Says he has excellent stroke game and stamina, nice girth. She does say that he can be a bit selfish or distracted in bed, though, and that she had to spend a lot of time early in the relationship getting past a lot of his mental and emotional cultural bullshit when it came to treating women with equal respect (in and out of bed).

Probably helps also that he’s tall of stature, slim, works out and has a nice face. They’re both young, so only time will tell if he holds up lookswise.

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2021 10:52 AM

Recently I met a young biracial and bisexual man, half Brit and half Algerian. Odd mix. Not sure, but I think his mother is Arab and his father white British.

He himself is very English in manner and expression, and has very Western-shaped facial features (round and snub), but his skin is dusky, his body is stocky, and his eyes are a deep dark black-brown not usually seen on Westerners. I wouldn’t call him stunning, but he is nice-looking from a certain point of view.

Does anyone have experience of this combination as a lover, or just as a person in general? The chasm between British and Algerian culture is quite large, so I imagine it creates a few internal conflicts...

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2021 10:57 AM

Arabs/Berbers are the worst. Don't try them. They are violent and totally into their religion. And they don't age gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2021 11:03 AM

I'm not really into those brown guys. Give me a young Bieber any day.

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2021 11:06 AM

Had one Turkish guy with a big dick but don't know if that always goes together. He was Muslim so I was surprised (maybe incorrectly so) that he was cut. very very impressive satiny skin that I loved touching.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2021 11:16 AM

I have always preferred a canteloupe.

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2021 11:18 AM

R21 Muslims are all cut.

It always amuses me that Muslims and Jews have so much in common but there are a section of both communities that hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2021 11:22 AM

Ethnicities don't make love. Individuals do.

While culture exerts pressure around sexual behavior, it doesn't determine it

The premise of a thread that tries to set up an ethnic hierarchy of lovemaking is on-its-face, plainly messed up.

by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2021 11:49 AM

Berbers were ancient Pagan nomads, whose cosmological systems of belief and ideas about universal principles of thought to have influenced the Egyptians, Phoenicians, and Grecians (Berbers in their turn possibly took their religious practise and language from itinerant Iberian Celts, but that’s another story). The Egyptian God named Osiris is considered by some to be a ‘loan’ deity from Berber people, and it is evidenced that Berbers built megaliths & pyramids just like the later Egyptians.

It would seem also that Berbers worshipped highly erotic Gods & Goddesses, mostly lunar or solar in nature. If we’re using lineage and very old individual DNA markers of ethnicity as indices (which of course is absurd, but let’s play the game), from an ancestral standpoint a Berber should be quite sexually deep and spiritual as well as lusty.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2021 12:07 PM

I’m glad you started this thread. Because I have so many questions. I must have an affinity for Turkish men because most if my friends have been Turkish although I’ve never been with one.

One in particular my husband and I fell in love with. Yes. I’m married. This Turkish guy was straight, very sexually ambiguous but extremely affectionate. He ended up spending a lot of time with us. We became very close. He is an artist. He is a very attractive interesting man - he used to model for GQ and other magazines, designers. He’s intelligent but becomes a sweet bashful boy when he’s happy or around us. In the beginning I was sexually attracted to him. Now it’s more like a very deep affection. Like the most I’d ever want to do is cuddle and makeout. He was a bartender here in NYC and everybody had a crush on him. I’ve seen people just Googly eyed line up at the bar fighting for his attention.

He’s an enigma. And I think that’s what drew people in. He gave everything without giving much at all. You never quite knew him, so people kept hanging around to figure him out. Although a lot of times he’d come home with us, crash on the couch. We’d drink and watch some interesting film.

Anyway he had a girlfriend. This very plain non descript white girl. The Turkish friends he had that were girls were super hot and sexy - just great personalities, sensuous, interesting - I’m gay and I’d fuck them. But they were all just his“friends”. One was his actual roommate and his other he called his sister. Mind you his “girlfriend” is a continent away and they are still dedicated. He NEVER missed a cute guy walking into the bar. Like they’d get his attention as much as they did mine.

And and he enjoyed a lot of gay things - Riis beach, certain dance clubs. You just got the feeling during his modeling days he did a lot with whomever.

I could never tell if he was gay. If all of my impulses were correct. I know Turkish men are very repressed. He didn’t seem very assertive with woman. Looking the way he does AND if he was into woman, he could have definitely been banging a girl every night. It’s weird he definitely seemed to prefer the company of men and was extremrly affectionate and sweet with us.

After a certain point I said it doesn’t even matter. I just enjoy him for who he is. But wonder as in a big brother role model type if I should do more to help him figure stuff out.

by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2021 12:38 PM

And I wrote off his affection with men a lot of times to just bring European. I know us Americans have our hang ups with that. But it just seemed more.

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2021 12:46 PM

Persians. Turks are arrogant and often dumb. Persians are more affectionate and often smart and interesting.

You couldn't pay me to fuck a Berber. I saw them in Morocco and none of them were attractive.

by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2021 12:51 PM

R23 Muslims hate Jews because they hate anyone who isn’t Muslim, and out of jealousy and insecurity that so much of Islam is stolen from Judaism.

Jews fear and sometimes Muslims because the historical and current slaughters and antisemitism in the Muslim community. NOT the same thing at all.

by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2021 12:56 PM

I had sex with a half Turkish half Arab guy recently. Huge cock, covered in muscles, and very affectionate. Totally out of my league but we met in China and there are not a lot of white guys to pick from so I guess that I was good enough for him. Totally top, too.

But he was the worst lover I ever had. Only used one position the whole time, no stoke game, and just plain boring.

I went back to my Chinese total top fuck buddy afterwards and while he had a smaller (but still very nice 7 inch cock) he was a much much better lover.

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2021 1:01 PM

[quote]Huge cock, covered in muscles

Pics of muscle covered cock please.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2021 1:10 PM

R31 Not funny. The comma clearly shows that the cock and muscles are independent clauses.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2021 1:15 PM

Penis size- #1 goes to Turks (there is literally published scientific data). Now what they do with it- don't know yet.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2021 1:36 PM

I had a FB who was Turkish. He was so cute and passionate!

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2021 2:41 PM

[quote] Their all-consuming allegiance to Islam hints at a platonic love for The Perfect Man (Allah).

Good analysis, r11, but their perfect man is not Allah, it's Muhammed.

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2021 2:43 PM

[Quote] It always amuses me that Muslims and Jews have so much in common but there are a section of both communities that hate each other.

Historically, the animosity hasn’t been between Muslims and Jews but Arabs and Jews.

In fact, when Jews were kicked out of Europe during the Middle Ages, it was the Muslim empires that took them in and let them flourish.

Arabs, who can be Muslim or Christian, have fought with Jews over the land in and around Israel

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2021 2:43 PM

Arabs and Jews are pretty much the same genetically, which explains their animosity.

As Darwin said, your biggest rival is your closest relative—because you’re fighting for the same resources

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2021 2:45 PM

I’ll order one of each to fuck me silly.

by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2021 2:45 PM

Mutilated dongs are not fun to diddle with. And to add to their mental instability....

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2021 2:48 PM

I’ve had the pleasure of pleasuring all four groups. Fat cocks all. All tops. I’d have dated one of the Turks. Alas that was not meant to be. The best fuck was a Moroccan.

by Anonymousreply 40April 5, 2021 2:51 PM

[quote] It always amuses me that Muslims and Jews have so much in common but there are a section of both communities that hate each other.

Are you also amused that Germans and Slavs have so much in common but also fight over land?

by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2021 2:59 PM

In Cairo everyone is a top until you get them into bed. There are lots of pure tops there but many are bottom too who will not admit it. I live thise middle class Egyptian guys.

by Anonymousreply 42April 5, 2021 3:21 PM

[Quote] It always amuses me that Muslims and Jews have so much in common but there are a section of both communities that hate each other.

That would be the history of the world

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2021 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!