Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kylie Jenner anxious to celebrate Father's Day with Kaitlyn

This morning Kylie Jenner tweeted her concern over making it home in time for Father's Day.

What do you think Kaitlyn & the Kardashian/Jenner Klan are doing tomorrow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2020 11:56 PM

It's a huge publicity opportunity... how could she miss it?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2015 5:28 PM

I've only been following Kaitlyn/Bruce from a distance, is she still referred to as their father?

She hasn't deleted the tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2015 5:30 PM

WTF, Mother's day was in May. There is no more father's day.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2015 5:34 PM

Kendall refers to Kaitlyn as "he" and him in this video

[quote] was speaking to an E! reporter in NYC about Caitlyn's docuseries, and said ... "I think that he can honestly do so much good with everything and I'm excited for it. If he's excited, I'm excited for him."

I wouldn't be surprised if they still celebrate Father's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2015 7:40 PM

*Caitlyn with a C

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2015 7:40 PM

Whatever they do, you can bet it will be in front of a camera

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2015 10:48 PM

I am SO FUCKING CONFUSED!!!

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2015 1:22 PM

Caitlyn is celebrating Father's Day because she's still a father.

[quote]"You can still call me dad, Kylie. No matter what I'm always going to be your father. That's never going to change."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2015 2:01 AM

So now women can be fathers too? I thought transwomen would want their identities as women validated by being referred to as mothers. This thing gets more confusing by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2015 2:37 AM

R7 Don't you think it's weird that Brody married a woman named Caitlyn, and five minutes later, his dad became a woman named Caitlyn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2020 10:39 PM

I hope they decide to take a boat out to sea and then never return.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 11:00 PM

R11 fuck off for resurrecting a father's day thread from 5 yrs ago

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2020 11:08 PM

Hi 2015 Bump Troll @ R10. Which threads are you anxiously trying to bury today?

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2020 11:11 PM

R10 should be executed for posting a picture of such an ill-fitting shirt alone!

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2020 11:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!