Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton is a closeted lesbian

Just admit it people!!! You know it is true!!! You can still support her but come on!!! She's Travolta and Spacey in a pant suit.

by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2022 5:47 AM

Neither Miss Travolta nor Miss Spacey have ever seen a vagina, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2015 6:19 PM

OH dear me, not this right-wing clap-trap again!

On the other hand, I'd just fucking love it if she actually was a lez.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2015 6:22 PM

It is not tight wing r2, just observant and living in reality.

Come on. You really think Bill sticks it in her?

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2015 6:27 PM

I know that Bill and Hill did it once.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2015 6:28 PM

It is an idea mostly promoted by the Right, and was written about in the ex-President's singing whore's "book".

In this day and age it is most likely a plus in her favor, you vulgar little trollop.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2015 6:37 PM

I love trollops. Especially with tartar sauce!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2015 6:40 PM

You sound deliciously silly.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2015 6:45 PM

This is old news. Of course she is a lesbian - that's been known for decades. She had her own "intern issues" at one time - but that young lady ended up murdered in a Georgetown Starbucks...

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2015 6:54 PM

Super-charged Right Wing theory. With a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2015 6:59 PM

I HOPE she's a lesbian! Then she'll be way better at the job than all the stupid men before her.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2015 6:59 PM

Freepers, enough already. Upset about Jeb Bush self destructing yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2015 7:00 PM

Calling her as Lesbian comes from the same group of people who call Obama a bathhouse-trolling gay. Those words are no longer considered derogatory so one buys the name-calling.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2015 7:01 PM

Also, maybe ask Huma Abedin...

Gennifer Flowers asked Big Dawg if Hills was a lesbian - he acknowledged that she was bisexual and he didn't care, also saying that Hills had eaten more pussy than he.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2015 7:03 PM

Do people really think she is straight? An asexual straight or just a victim who doesn't care about her husbands horn dog ways? Seriously, come on.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2015 7:05 PM

I love how R2 and others react with such righteous indignation when you talk about Hills or the current POTUS bisexual past/proclivities. As if it is simply IMPOSSIBLE! A SMEAR campaign! They couldn't be so AWFUL as to be a closeted GAY or BI!... Yet, let it be ANY other non-Dem politico, or ANY male celeb. and they're "Oh yes, he's gay, where there's smoke there's fire", blah, blah, blah. It is so predictable... And, very self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2015 7:10 PM

Correction OP! Hillary is Bisexual.

It actually makes her even more electable with the general public. Another plus in her column.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2015 7:10 PM

Talk about binary thinkers on DL.

How about, she is in fact bi, AND the Republics would use it as a slur, so she keeps it quiet.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2015 7:12 PM

Makes sense to me, R17. Same with POTUS and the DL brothers in Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2015 7:14 PM

Gennifer Flowers, huh? Good lord, how old are the freepers on here? Bill beat you. Hill will beat you too. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2015 7:17 PM

What is your reality-defying take R19? That Bill Clinton is monogamous?That he and Hillary live together and share a bed? Why not grow up and argue that you don't require that your candidate is happily married to vote for them?

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2015 7:22 PM

[r15] That's how it was used by the RW for over twenty years: as a slur. And you're the DL "self-loathing" troll. who isn't fooling too many people at this point.

Au revoir! And Jebbie's done.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2015 7:27 PM

Republicans are pressed because they see the writing on the wall. Their brand is tarnished forever.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2015 7:31 PM

I don't think too many people think Hillary and Bill are Ward and June Cleaver and guess what? They really don't care. Their sexuality, their marriage, etc. has been regurgitated a million times and is old news. Jebbie is toast and so is Cruz!

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2015 7:49 PM

Ha ha, saying Hill and Bill are in a marriage of convenience (a business partnership) is a Freeper activity? LOL. OK, sure. They're engaged in wedded bliss and are just COMPLETELY monogamous. Chuckles... Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2015 8:41 PM

One of the tabs said Bill is sterile and Chelsea was the result of an affair and Bill was cool with it since he had his own affairs. There were pictures of the guy they said was really Chelsea ' s dad and I swear to god she looks just like him. I think it was Hillary 's old law partner.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2015 8:44 PM

Yeah, Chelsea looks just like Web Hubbell. Looks nothing like the Big Dawg.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2015 8:48 PM

Freepers, freepers... do you have nothing to do? You should be trying to change the subject on all those forums where they are discussing the racists in South Carolina. All your idiot Republican candidates are currently cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2015 8:49 PM

Pretty certain George W. Bush is at LEAST BI (if not full closet GAY)... He was just so full of FABULOUS in his exclamations and it would explain the drinking. Never heard of any "other" women, married very young, etc. Hell, I expect MOST politicians are somewhere on the Kinsey scale, not at either end... They're just like everybody else. Nothing to be ashamed of, R27/R21. It is what it is - and Hillary, well, c'mon... She so obviously is.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2015 9:56 PM

First you assholes have to put up with a black president, choke, and soon a woman who happens to be lesbian. Choke on that, too.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2015 1:02 AM

I don't know why the freepers claim she's a lesbian. They also claim she had affairs with Vince Foster and that fat guy the troll above claims is the father of Chelsea Clinton. For a lesbian, she sure likes dick!

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2015 1:43 AM

I don't care if she slept with the crash test dummy. Her sexuality, be it straight, gay, bisexual or asexual, has nothing to do with her political views!

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2015 2:21 AM

This just in...

The Hindenburg encountered some difficulties resulting in fatalities and water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2015 2:40 AM

no it is not!

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2015 2:43 AM

R28

I dodn't think most politicians are gay or bi, I do think that they are given drugs and sexually worked up into a frenzy and then filmed in compromising sexual positions so that they can be blackmailed and controlled. The Franklin Scandal.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2015 2:44 AM

Yaaaawn, ZZZZZ zzzzzzz........

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2015 4:18 AM

R28 I agree and in fact these politicians are caught in compromising positions with kidnapped children from toddlers to puberty. This way these drugged up politicians can be accused of pedophilia. The Franklin Scandal involved boys flown to Washington DC from Boys Town Nebraska during the Reagan/Bush Sr. years.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2015 6:39 AM

R36, Yeah it's just about drugs and being conned, oh my

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2015 6:46 AM

LOL..next

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2015 6:49 AM

Details please, r8. I followed the underside of their careers from Arkansas on, and I don't remember hearing that one.

I did hear she was bisexual, but about 80-20 female preference. Vince Foster was someone with whom she was allegedly very close.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2015 6:50 AM

ooooooook whatever fools!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2015 12:35 AM

Hill and Bill probably have not had sex with Anyone in at least 15 years. They're old. He's weakened by his heart problems and the big meno pounded on her door ages ago. All sexual passion spent, now it's just power baby.

by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2015 8:25 AM

Who will be Chief of Staff, Huma or Anthony?

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2015 8:28 AM

The FBI was unsuccessful in finding Hillary's DNA in Janet Reno's jockstrap. It had been washed too many time before the investigation began.

by Anonymousreply 43June 22, 2015 10:45 AM

She has nothing to lose now.

by Anonymousreply 44October 7, 2017 2:20 PM

Why did you bump this stupid ass thread? She's been married to Bill Clinton forever. She stayed with him through every humiliation imaginable. What lesbian would do that? Besides some manufactured rumors, there is no proof she is anything but straight.

by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2017 2:40 PM

You think its something bad to be lesbian, R45?

by Anonymousreply 46October 7, 2017 3:01 PM

Bill allegedly told Gennifer Flowers, “Hillary’s eaten more pussy than I have.”

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2021 1:53 PM

She hooked up with G Max on the private island! I saw it!

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2021 1:58 PM

Wonder what the 2015 Bump Troll is trying to get off the front page, anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2021 2:32 PM

Who cares though? No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2021 2:34 PM

r50 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2021 2:42 PM

Hillary confirmed evilest person alive today.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2021 3:01 PM

Oh dear. I am old enough to remember in the 90's, she was painted as a man eater. Fucking all the dudes in the Whitewater law firm and most of all Vince Foster.

I have always found it amusing how that changed to hardcore lesbian with Huma as her young lover during the Obama years.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2021 4:10 PM

Oh look a thread from 1992, maybe? A lesbian!!!!??? Where are my smelling salts and fainting couch?????

Who the fuck cares.....and by the way bravo if she is. She'll throw up some drywall and negotiate a peace treaty all in one day.

This shit is so unbelievably tired.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote] Who the fuck cares.....and by the way bravo if she is. She'll throw up some drywall and negotiate a peace treaty all in one day.

No, she won’t. She’ll never be president.

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2021 4:22 PM

Travolta is criticized because he’s in a cult, not because he’s gay.

Spacey is criticized because he’s a sexual creep and abuser, not because he’s gay.

Hillary is neither. Trying to link her to those two shows exactly what OP is all about.

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2021 4:30 PM

Wow

by Anonymousreply 57April 13, 2021 2:47 PM

🤮

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2021 5:38 AM

R45 They stay together because of spousal privilege.

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2022 10:49 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 60May 30, 2022 3:11 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2022 5:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!