Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So is Madonna supposed to be bi?

All the girl-kissing stuff.

Has she ever had a relationship with a woman?

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 5:40 AM

Ahem...

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2015 3:38 AM

She craves Latino/cocoa cock too much. She was only diddling with girls because it was OH! SO SHOCKING and to turn straight guys on.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2015 3:42 AM

The rat seen scurrying around in her bathtub recently is rumored to be female.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2015 3:56 AM

She craves attention more than cock or vagina.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2015 5:39 AM

lol @ R4 so true

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2015 5:39 AM

[quote]But Madonna has a theory about why lesbians have always been so attracted to her: “I think gay women would want to claim me as their own because I am a really strong woman. I am assertive in a way that a lot of gay women are, and I could be a really good mascot for them or spokesperson or something.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2015 6:13 AM

She is a male-preferring bisexual, and she is closeted and dismissive of her girl antics.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2015 6:43 AM

I remember Jenny Shimizu. Either Madonna was having sex with her or was pretending to since those relationship news were everywhere. I choose to believe it was true and even if it wasn't who cares since it was great for bi/lesbian visibility.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2015 6:50 AM

Who was that Ingrid woman she was seen everywhere with? And weren't there rumors about her and Gwynneth Paltrow at one point?

Yeah, she's always been a huge slut, but she totally owns it. I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2015 7:29 AM

What R2 said.

She may have messed around with women a few times, but she has never had a relationship with one. Even her brother said Ingrid was basically just a lap dog that Vadge used to string along and tease, but were never in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2015 7:37 AM

She's a Madonnasexual. She's her own greatest love affair.

I have nothing to say on her comments above about representing lesbians, because in my horror and rising bile, I'm rendered speechless.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2015 9:52 PM

'She craves Latino/cocoa cock too much.'

She married two white men. I'd say she craves a macho rude asshole more than Latin gigolo dancer cock but she takes what she can afford these days.

And Ingrid Casares was / is a DJ in Miami. She looked a lot like Sinead O'Connor. Madonna wrote in the Sex book about finger bagging Ingrid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2015 10:04 PM

R10, he was lying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2015 10:06 PM

R13 Kissing someone in front of the camera's does not constitute a relationship. That's what's called desperately trying to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2015 12:27 AM

R14, kissing someone in front of cameras usually does, in fact, constitutes a sexual 'relationship'. Finger fucking someone as Madonna describes doing to Casares in Sex, even once, and French kissing her in public, and being seen out with her over years, constitutes 'a relationship'. And yes, you are correct, tonguing in front of the media does indeed indicate that the parties in the relationship enjoy attention.

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2015 12:34 AM

In one of her bios, one of her ex boyfriends said she did in fact sleep with Sandra. I think it's more of a messing around with her friends situation than an actual relationship.

Seems like many of her relationships with men have been very volatile and unstable, so maybe all she's good at is fucking?

by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2015 2:00 AM

No. She just thinks she's doing something "shocking", when of course she's just being inane.

by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2015 2:13 AM

[quote]She just thinks she's doing something "shocking", when of course she's just being inane.

95% of female "bisexuals."

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 5:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!